Ch. 16: The Aftermath

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

I immediately saw her with Minae the moment she stepped inside the room.

She looks different. I felt my heart flutter. It is the same familiar feeling whenever we are together before. She looks very beautiful that I want to rip off the eyes of everyone in the room that is also staring at her. 

"Hyeong! Earth to Jiyong hyeong!" I heard Seungri chuckled and I shot him a deadly glare.

"TOP hyeong, he is bullying me again!" He hid behind Seunghyun hyeong who is busy taking a selca. 

"Hey, isn't that Yuri?" I heard CL said. Immediately everyone looked at her.

"Omo! Oppa, it is really Yuri eonnie!" Minzy exclaimed while looking at me.

I pretended to be busy with my phone and acted like I don't really care but I am looking at her every move. I saw Kiko and her friends approached her and I felt it won't end up to something good. I saw Kiko pushed Yuri hard that she fell on the floor. A gush of irritation and worry flowed through me that I immediately stood up to rush to her side. Seems like Youngbae had the same idea in mind but our manager hyeongs are quicker to stop us both. Afraid that it might cause some gossip.

My mind is full of worry and anxiety while watching Kiko humiliate her in front of everyone. I am so mad at Kiko, she'll get it from me later. 

"Hyeong, I need to go there. She's my friend for Pete's sake!" I saw Youngbae trying to push past our managers. 

"Youngbae-ah, I am only doing my job. There are reporter's everywhere."

" I don't ing care!" Manager hyeong sure is strong as he can't go pass him. Minutes later, I saw a mad Minae walking quickly towards the scene. I can sense that she wants to slap the hell out of Kiko and her friends. Surprisingly, I wanted her to do the same.

"She's the famous model Yu!" I heard her shout.

Everyone in the room gasped. I turned my gaze at Youngbae who seemed not surprised with what Minae just said.

"Bae, is it true?" I asked.

"Yes. She's that famous model Jiyong." He admited.

Surprises. She's full of surprises. I met her days ago. Realized she had a child. And now, found out she is a famous model.

I shove my manager and took a seat to calm my nerves. I saw her and Minae took a seat at the opposite side of us. My head hurts from too much thinking.

"Heol! Daebak. Who would believe she can make it that big!" I heard Dara exclaimed.

Yuri is beautiful back them but she is not as beautiful and glamorous as she is now. She is also a bit chubby before that's why she wasn't able to debut early and most of the YG trainees are always bullying her specially when I and Youngbae are not around. She is only close with 2ne1 and Bigbang members.

"Still, she's the traitor who left Oppa when he needed her the most. So I hate her." I heard CL said. I know this is also painful for her as she treated Yuri as an older sister.

"Eonnie, we don't know what really happened so let's not be quick in making judgement." Minzy retorted.

I decided to intervene.

"Can you stop gossiping as if I am not here?" I raised a brow.

"Sorry Oppa. We are just surprised. Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter