Ch. 37: Not Giving Up the Fight

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Finally the fashion show finally ended. While it is very disappointing that Yuri wasn't able to participate in the show with us, I am still happy that YG family has been given the chance to attend this prestigious event.

"It is not me! Let me go! Please!" 

Me and the Bigbang members immediately went out of the waiting room the moment we heard the noise outside the hallway. It seems like the other models are already outside as well curious of what is happening.

"Eonnie, isn't she the staff who gave Yuri the shoes in the gala night?" Minzy asked CL.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Aigoo! Didn't know you guys are at the back!" Minzy said. Surprise written all over her face.

"Tell me." I said seriously.

"During the gala, Yuri eonnie had a problem since the shoes that she is supposed to wear got lost. But that intern suddenly butted in and gave her the shoes. To be honest, eonnie is uncomfortable with the shoes but she still proceeded because she is pressured." Minzy answered sadly.

"It is not me! I was paid!" The whole attention of everyone darted to the intern being carried away by the policemen.

I walked fast to her and grabbed her arm.

"Who paid you?" I asked angrily. I don't care if everyone else is looking at me with questionning eyes.

"Jiyong let go. Let the police investigate." My manager was quick and he went to my side fast.

"It was a Japanese model." The intern shouted while crying.

I received the biggest shock of my life. I took out my phone and showed her the picture of Kiko.

"She isn't the one. Right?" I asked slowly.

"Anniya. She is the one who paid me." The intern said seriously as she got dragged by the police officers.

"Hyeong! Was it Kiko?" Daesung asked immediately. I nodded and kept my head low.

I treated her as a good friend but she betrayed me.

I even defended her in front of Yuri. I am really stupid.

"Let's go Ji. At least we now know the truth. We have to visit Yuri and let her know about this." Youngbae said while patting my back.

"Jiyong, Youngbae." A cold voice made me stand up straight.

"YG hyeong." I said while stuttering.

"Tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter