Ch. 1: Going Back

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong yeorobun! I was in the middle of writing my other fanfic "star" when suddenly, I had the urge to write this new plot. I hope you enjoy reading this! Shout out to GD stans! Remember to subscribe, upvote and comment! 😍

----------------------

"Yuri, boss said you can now enter the meeting room."

"Thanks Kate!" I smiled at my boss secretary who happens to be one of my close friends in the office too. "By the way, do you have an idea why he suddenly wants to meet me?" I asked nervously.

"No idea. Did you do something wrong these days?" She asked.

"When did I ever do that? I am one of the most responsible model here." I said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, you are one hella of a nun. Seriously Yuri, you act old. Maybe he'll scold you for acting old." She giggled.

"Crazy!" I muttered while knocking at our CEO's door.

"Get inside!" I heard our boss yell from the inside. To be honest, I am really nervous about this meeting. This is the second time that he asked me to come to his office after I signed a contract with his agency. The first one is when he personally congratulated me for being selected as Chanel's model for 2014.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

"Take a seat Yuri. You look worried. Don't worry I won't scold you or anything." He smiled when he saw me fidgeting.

"Good afternoon Boss M. Why did you call for me here?" He wanted us to call him Boss M. Boss M is already 40 years old and married to the first model of this company, the ever beautiful Ms. L. Though Ms. L already quit modeling due to her family, she still helps run the business for she is one of our mentors. It is actually Ms. L who discovered me.

"Yuri, you have been a model in this company for almost 4 years now. You've grown well and I can say you are one of our most sought after models." He said and I immediately blushed. 

"No..no.. I am still learning Boss M." I shyly said. 

He smiled. "And that is also the reason why my lovely wife likes you. You are down to earth. Beautiful not only outside but also inside. To cut this discussion short, I have received a wonderful invitation from World Fashion Organization. As you know, they host annual fashion show showcasing creations from luxury brands from all over the world. This time, the finale piece would be coming fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter