HunHan

EXO Drabbles

Confined Spaces

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun had never been a big fan of lifts. Honestly, why would he be? They were large metal, anxiety inducing, death traps. But unfortunately, sometimes you had to face your fears.

And Sehun would have been fine with that if the lift hadn’t broken down and made it so that he was stuck in there with an that was hell-bent on making him freak the out.

--

It was an average day at work. Or at least Sehun assumed it would be, as he made his way over to the small, dank elevator. There was only one person in there, a shorter guy with fiery red hair and a cute face. He was dressed smartly in a suit – but on closer inspection, didn’t look too smart at all when one took into account that the suit was accompanied by red converse and a snapback.

Still, it suited Sehun just fine. He’d take ‘Too-Old-To-Be-Wearing-A-Snapback’ guy over a crowded lift any day.

It was all going swimmingly until the lift gave a jolt and stopped, the lights flickering until they shut off altogether. One light managed to come back on, but it was only dimly.

“,” Mr Snapback cursed, “I’ll never make my ing meeting now!”

Sehun watched as the guy whipped out his phone before cursing again.

The guy sighed when he noticed Sehun staring, “No Signal” he explained shortly.

“Right” Sehun said uneasily, gripping to the hand rail for dear life.

Mr Snapback smirked slightly, “Are you scared?” he asked, “Seriously?”

“I don’t like lifts” Sehun snapped, not bothering to hide the dislike in his voice, “Confined spaces aren’t really my idea of a good time, okay”

The guy let out a laugh, snorting as he did, “Whatever kid”

“Kid? This is coming from the guy that looks about twelve and is wearing converse with a suit” Sehun shot back, his knuckles turning white from how hard he was holding onto the hand rail.

The guy glared, “If Ten can get away with it, then so can I”

“The difference being that Ten actually pulled it off, and was hot…”

“Are you saying I’m not hot?!”

“Pretty much”

“ you”

“We’ve just covered that that isn’t gonna happen, buddy”

The guy gaped for a moment before letting out something of a pterodactyl screech.

Sehun watched in half horror, half amusement as the guy practically had a mental breakdown, and they’d only known one another for a total of five minutes.

It was a good twenty minutes later before the guy stood up and pressed the speaker button on by the floor buttons, “Is someone there? Are you trying to fix this lift or what?”

“It’s being dealt with” A voice came back.

“Not fast enough” Snapback guy shot back, making Sehun scoff.

“It’s going to be dealt with a bit slower now, Mr Attitude” the voice replied before there was a static noise.

“Hello??? Hello?! !”

Sehun scoffed, still gripping to the handrail, “Well done” he huffed, “You’ve really done it now haven’t you!”

“I was trying to help! What have you done other than act like a complete ?!”

Sehun glared at the guy, “Of all the people I had to get stuck in here with, it was a guy that looks like a foetus, but is obviously too old to be wearing a snapback and a suit!”

“I have a name you know” the guy snapped, “It’s Luhan”

Sehun laughed without humour, “Good for you?”

“Aren’t you going to tell me your name” Luhan asked, moving to stand opposite Sehun, mimicking his actions, though with less force of a grip on the handrail.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Sehun” he supplied, lest another pointless argument break out.

“Korean?” Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded, “Born and bred”

“Cool, where abouts?”

“Seoul” Sehun answered with a fond smile, “Jungnang District”

Luhan nodded, “Seems like you liked it there”

“I did, it was a nice place to live. Plus, I had a whole lot of things I was into back then. I even had a band” he laughed, “And… I don’t know why I’m telling you this…”

“Then why are you in England?” Luhan asked.

Sehun raised a brow, “Why are you? I assume you’re Chinese”

“Mmm, from Beijing. I’m here to work, obviously…” Luhan snorted.

“Same” Sehun said, “But I have friends here too, so yeah…”

Luhan hummed in acknowledgement, “Cool, cool. Unrelated, have you ever seen the film ‘Devil’?”

“Yes” Sehun stressed, “Please don’t…”

Luhan’s lips set in a mischievous grin, “It’s kind of like this, only with two people” he said, “What would you do if I turned out to be the devil,  Sehun-ah

“Don’t…” Sehun whimpered, “And don’t call me so casually”

Luhan snickered, “But we’re in England, there aren’t any formalities”

“Are so, just different ones” Sehun said snappishly, “Will you just… not”

Luhan laughed, “I’m not even doing anything” he said easily before sighing softly and dropping to the floor to sit down, bringing his knees up and resting his elbows on them, “You might as well get comfortable. We’re gonna be here for a while”

Sehun hesitated for a moment before following the other’s lead and settling down on the floor.

“You know,” Luhan laughed, “You’re kind of cute… For a stick in the mud”

Sehun raised a brow, as he mimicked Luhan’s position, “And I’m a stick in the mud because I’m scared of dying in a damn lift?”

“No” Luhan laughed again, “You’re a stick in the mud because you’re sitting there with some tight trousers on, a dress shirt that couldn’t be neater if you tried to make it so. Your tie looks like it’s strangling you, and from the look of it, your briefcase is that heavy it’s gotta have like fifty-million assignments in it” he smirked, “Do you ever let yourself have fun?”

Sehun scoffed, “I have plenty of fun, thank you very much”

“Oh really?” Luhan challenged, “When was the last time you did something spontaneous? Something outrageous. Something that made your heart beat like it was going to burst out of your chest, but made you feel like you were alive”

Sehun paused. When he thought about it, Luhan had a point. He wasn’t a very spontaneous person. He was very by the book, and even when he was having fun, he never let himself completely lose. His friends were the complete opposite, but then, Sehun supposed that was half of the reason that he was the way he was. He was always designated driver, or the one that looked after everyone. He was the voice of reason in an unruly crowd of boys.

“I…” Sehun sighed, “Alright, but what does that even have to do with anything? I’m just trying to get my life together. That isn’t a bad thing”

“I never said it was, but…” Luhan paused, “How old are you?”

“Twenty one” Sehun answered cautiously.

Luhan groaned, “You’re twenty one! See, this is where you’re supposed to be out drinking and making a fool of yourself, you’re supposed to be expressing your inner idiot and making memories. Not being cooped up in a ty job where the lift doesn’t even work properly”

“What about you then? Why aren't you out… living or whatever?” Sehun shot back, “How old are you?”

Luhan shrugged, “Twenty-five” he said before a sinister looking smirk took over him, “Have you ever even had with anyone, Sehun?”

“Yes, thank you very much” Sehun glared, “Who the hell asks a stranger that?!”

Luhan snorted, “Me, obviously. Alright, have you ever had a one night stand? Or made out with a stranger? Anything like that?”

“No” Sehun admitted, “But I don’t see why that’s important? Why should I do something like that if I don’t want to?”

“So you don’t go clubbing or anything like that?” Luhan asked, “Are you like… Aual? Because like, if you are, sorry for bugging you about it”

Sehun sighed, running a weary hand over his face, “No. I’m gay, but that still doesn’t mean I have to go out and hook up with the first guy I see”

“But do you want to look back on your youth and remember not having done anything crazy or stupid? Haven’t you ever heard the saying ‘you’ll only regret the things you didn’t do’?” Luhan asked, no judgement in his voice, only sheer curiosity.

Sehun sighed again, “I don’t know… When did this whole thing become ‘life lessons with strangers’? I don’t know, okay? I know that I’m a boring er with no life. I get it, I’m not a catch, but you don’t have to make me feel ty about it-”

“Kiss me”

“-Seriously, I mea- wait what?”

Luhan rolled his eyes before scooting over so that he was kneeling in front of Sehun, “I said, kiss me. Or are you deaf now, too?”

“You’re kidding right? This is another stupid joke?” Sehun blinked at the sudden closeness.

Luhan rolled his eyes again, “No, I mean it. Kiss me. Come on, it’s not hard”

“Luhan, I get what you’re doing, but this isn’t really the righ- oh”

Sehun was cut off as Luhan let out a groan before leaning in and kissing him full on the mouth, his hands resting on Sehun’s shoulders.

The younger man was obviously taken aback, but couldn’t find it in himself to push Luhan away, and instead found himself eagerly responding to the kiss.

Sehun used the fact that Luhan’s legs were slightly parted to his advantage, and slid his legs between them, making it so that Luhan was straddling his knees. He took a hold of the older man’s hips and pulled him upwards onto his lap, where Luhan settled himself more comfortably.

Sehun decided to make the most of the situation, nibbling slightly on Luhan’s lower lip, earning himself a soft moan from the man atop of him. He smirked slightly before pushing his tongue into Luhan’s mouth. His hands coming round to cup Luhan’s as he did.

Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck, pulling himself closer to the younger boy as they continued their heated kiss.

It was a little while later that Luhan finally pulled back, his cheeks pink and lips red and swollen.

Sehun was in a similar state as he watched Luhan clamber off of him in favour of sitting next to him, both of them leaning back against the wall of the lift.

“You know, since we sat down, you’ve not been as freaked out about being stuck in here” Luhan commented.

Sehun laughed a little at that, “I was slightly distracted by some weirdo that I got trapped in here with”

“Was it the same weirdo you were just feeling up?” Luhan snorted, nudging Sehun playfully with his elbow.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “I was not feeling you up”

“You were, but that’s alright” Luhan laughed, “How did it feel to let loose, Mr Uptight?” he asked with a cheeky grin.

Sehun couldn’t stop the smile that came to his lips at seeing Luhan beam up at him, “It was… interesting”

“It’s kind of funny” Luhan smirked, “That when we first got in here you were so adamant that you didn’t wanna get it on with me, and now…”

Sehun raised a brow, “You kissed me” he pointed out.

“Very true, however, you kissed me back. Not hot, my ” he snickered.

Sehun bit back a chuckle, “You don’t have to find someone hot to kiss them”

“Sure, but come on, admit it. You think I’m hot right?”

“You’re… good looking. I’ll give you that”

Luhan cackled slightly, “Alright, I’ll take it. You’re not too bad yourself, silk worm”

“Silk worm?”

“You know, because you’re all tall and gangly…”

“You… Never mind…” Sehun trailed off, at a bit of a loss as to what to say.

“Wait there” Luhan said, “YO! OPORATER DUDES, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!! HOW LONG WE GONNA BE STUCK IN THIS BOX OF DEATH!?”

“At least another hour, so shut up or I’m not gonna reply to you anymore, you cheeky bastard!”

Sehun looked at the grinning Luhan in bemusement, “Was that really necessary?”

“Yeah, because now we know how long we have to carry on making out” Luhan wiggled his brows suggestively.

Sehun had to laugh at that, “And what makes you think I wanna make out with you again?”

“Please” Luhan rolled his eyes.

And then they were both leaning in again, and Sehun was picking Luhan back up to sit on his lap. Luhan was only eager to comply, his fingers tangling into Sehun’s hair as Sehun’s hands slipped beneath his shirt and met the warm skin of his back.

 

 

***An Hour and A Half Later***

 

 

Sehun had never been so happy to get out of a lift. It felt like he could breathe again as he practically fell onto the ground of the second floor lobby.

Luhan laughed and helped pick him up, “Alright soldier, no need for the dramatics”

“We were in there for three hours, Lu! Three! I could have died!” Sehun said, shaking the elder’s shoulders as he did.

Luhan shook his head, “Don’t be dramatic” he said, “And give me your phone”

“What? Why?”

“Because I’m gonna put my number in, and then you’re going to take me on a date this Friday” Luhan said, holding his hand out ready.

Sehun studied him for a moment before rolling his eyes but handing over the device.

Luhan beamed as he tapped in his details and handed it back after sending himself a quick text so that he had Sehun’s number too.

“Happy now?” Sehun asked, “Although, what makes you think I want to go on a date with you?”

Luhan raised a brow, “Hello? Have you seen me? Why wouldn’t you?”

“You’re an idiot”

“An awesome idiot that you scored a date with” Luhan pointed out with a smile.

Sehun smiled back, “You’re lucky you’re a good kisser”

“Right back at you, noodle boy” Luhan laughed, “Anyway, I need to go and find my manager. She’s probably gonna kill me for missing my meeting, but you know, all’s well that ends well” he shrugged.

Sehun hummed, “Well, I’ll see you Friday, you know, if you survive”

“That you will, Sehun. That you will” Luhan nodded.

He moved to walk away, but paused for a moment to turn back and give Sehun a soft kiss on the cheek.

“What was that for?” Sehun asked, his voice gentle as his eyes raked over Luhan’s face.

Luhan shrugged, “Just felt like it…” he answered, “See you later, Sehun-ah”

“See you later, Lu”

It was as Sehun walked to his desk and sat down that he thought, maybe lifts aren’t so bad after all…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: A little bit of HunHan for you there~
Idec what anyone says, lifts are evil! (I mean, imma still use them, but yeah...)

Ahaa~