HunHan

EXO Drabbles

The right kind of Reckless...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan let out a sigh of frustration. Today just wasn’t his day. His bike was broken, his bus was late and he’d forgotten his work keys at home resulting in him having to wait in the rain for fifteen minutes until someone showed up and let him in.

On top of that, his workload was ever growing and he just wasn’t getting anywhere with a case he’d been working on for months.

“You want a cuppa?” Minseok asked, moving to stand beside Luhan’s desk as Luhan sighed and ran a weary hand over his face.

Luhan nodded, “Please,” he said, “and God, please make it strong”

“Don’t stress, Pal” Minseok gave Luhan a friendly pat on the shoulder, “If it can’t get done, it can’t. It isn’t your fault that the other end of it are titting it up”

Luhan scoffed, “Sure, sure” he said dismissively, “Roll on home time, that’s all I can say”

“Yeah” Minseok hummed before going off to make their drinks.

Minseok, in Luhan’s opinion, was a ing saint on days like this. He’d help shift the workload, make coffees, but mostly he’d just remind Luhan that he was only human. That he could only do so much in the space of nine hours.

But it still didn’t stop Luhan’s insanely ty mood all that much.

Much to Luhan’s relief, the end of the day soon arrived. Friday afternoons were always a headache, so it was good to finally have it be over.

Usually he’d head straight home, but today he figured he could use a treat and there was a Starbucks only two minutes away from his office.

“Evening, what can I get for you?” the girl behind the counter asked.

Luhan bit back a yawn before answering, “Hi, can I get a hazelnut latte with two extra shots of espresso, please”

The girl nodded, “Coming right up, please pay over there” she pointed to a young lad at the till.

Luhan was in auto-pilot as he went through the process of paying and getting his drink. It was all going pretty well until he as half way home and a coldness seeped into his shirt as he crashed, smack-bang, into something.

“My bubble tea!!”

Or rather, someone.

“ing hell” Luhan hissed, holding his head which had been thumped pretty hard against the person’s shoulder, “Who cares about your damn drink!”

“Well obviously not you! Yours is still fine!” the person replied, forcing Luhan to look up, ready to give them a piece of his mind.

His eyes lifted to rest on the tall, pale man with dirty blond hair and a full sleeve of tattoos down his left arm. He had a small stud just below his bottom lip on the right side. He wore torn black skinny jeans and black combat boots on his lower half whilst his top half he wore nothing but a baggy tank top, despite the cold weather.

Had this been one of those romantic comedies, Luhan would have been left speechless at how handsome his man was and simply swooned as the man asked him out to make up for it. But as it were, Luhan was pissed off and tired. His shirt was sticking to him and stained brown, which didn’t help to appease him any.

“Are you ing kidding me with this? You spill your ty kid drink all over my white shirt and have the nerve to complain to me about it? And where the is your coat?! Huh?! Do you wanna freeze to death or something? Idiot?!”

The man frowned slightly, “Sorry” he got out awkwardly, “It’s just that choco is my favourite”

Luhan paused, he’d been so ready to chew out this guy, but he really had not been expecting that response.

“Right…” Luhan laughed slightly, “Right… Okay. Just… Right”

“I’m Sehun, by the way” the man said after a moment, “And I am sorry about your shirt. I half expected you to be one of those really uptight suit monkeys that yells about dry cleaning and lawyers”

Luhan snorted, “Not even nearly. I’ve just had a really ty day. And this,” he gestured to his shirt, “Didn’t help any”

“Well,” Sehun sighed, “That makes two of us, uh…”

“Luhan”

“Luhan,” Sehun smiled as he tried the name out on his tongue, “Right”

Luhan sighed, he really wanted to go home, but a part of him also wanted to talk more, “Okay, I’ll bite” he said, “I’ve had literally everything go wrong today. The chain fell off my bike. I missed my bus. Forgot my keys and had to stand outside in the rain until my buddy let me into work. I have a pile of paperwork on my desk as high as a mountain that refuses to go down. My phone broke and I got yelled at by my boss for it. Then I got swirled by you”

Sehun laughed softly, “Okay, technically I didn’t swirl you. It was an accident. And if it makes you feel any better, my best friend got hit by a car today and is in intensive care. I left my coat at the hospital by accident, that’s why I don’t have one on”

“In what world would that make anyone feel better?” Luhan asked incredulously.

Sehun shrugged, “Beats me. You wanna go for a few drinks?”

“You just met me…” Luhan pointed out.

Sehun raised a brow, “You got anything better to do?” he asked pointedly, as though he knew that all that awaited Luhan was left overs and re-runs of Celebrity Big Brother.

Luhan sighed, “Okay, fine. But I need to nip home first to change. You can come with, or wait, it’s up to you”

“Lead the way,” Sehun grinned easily, then plodded along after Luhan as the shorter man guided them to his apartment.

“So what do you do?” Sehun asked casually as they headed up the stairs of Luhan’s apartment building.

“I work for an IFA doing admin work. Yourself?” Luhan fiddled in his pocked until he pulled out his house keys.

Sehun laughed, “I’m an IT Technician, but I free-lance too sometimes”

“What, as a hacker?” Luhan scoffed playfully.

But Sehun only smirked slightly, “Something like that” he said with a shrug, “Nice place” he commented as they walked into Luhan’s living room.

“Thanks.” Luhan tossed his empty coffee cup in the bin, “Make yourself at home. I’ll be out in a sec” he said before heading to the bedroom.

It was short while later that he returned wearing a pair of light blue jeans and black converse. He had a jacket in his hand which he tossed to Sehun and his top half was completely bare.

“Put that on before you die pneumonia” Luhan grinned, “And sorry about the half-ness, my t-shirt is on the radiator. I put it out to dry last night and forgot to grab it when I went to change.” He turned so that his back was to Sehun and reached over to grab a simple purple tee with a picture of cassette tapes on the front.

Sehun let out a small gasp as he saw Luhan’s back. It wasn’t what he’d expected. Luhan’s back was covered in dark blues and soft greys like clouds, with stars dotted around the dark ‘sky’, then from the base of his spine, growing up and reaching out over him was the silhouette of a leafless tree.

“Enjoying the view?” Luhan joked as he turned to face Sehun again, putting on his short as he did and grabbing another jacket for himself.

“Yeah, definitely” Sehun swallowed, tugging on the jacket that Luhan had given him to wear, “I didn’t expect you to have tattoos”

Luhan laughed, “I have others too, but… they’re a little more hidden”

“Thighs?”

“Mmm,” Luhan affirmed, “alright, shall we head off then?”

Sehun nodded, “Let’s go get our days’ worth”

--

Being with Sehun felt so natural to Luhan. It was like they’d known each other for years rather than only hours. Sehun was funny, kind and all in all, good company – he wasn’t too bad to look at either, if Luhan was going to be honest with himself. He could genuinely see himself finding a life-long friend in Sehun.

They just hit it off right from the get-go, and that didn’t happen to Luhan all too often. Minseok told him more than enough that he was a pain in the arse when he wanted to be and Luhan knew better than to deny it. So he could be a little annoying and maybe a touch high-maintenance at times, but who wasn’t.

“Sehun, how old are you?” Luhan asked as they bought drinks number four.

Sehun smiled slightly, “I’m twenty-one. You?”

“Twenty-five” Luhan grumbled, “I’m half-fifty… so old… so old…”

Sehun snorted out a laugh, “Lu, chill. You don’t look it and besides, twenty-five isn’t old. You’re in your prime. This is the time to have fun, enjoy yourself, make bad choices and forget to regret them. This is your time to live. Do you ever let yourself do that?” he raised a brow as he took a swig of his beer.

“I don’t have time. I have bills to pay… Sometimes I can’t just let myself do what I want. I can’t be… reckless” Luhan sighed, following Sehun’s lead and drinking more.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “You know there are ways to be reckless without being stupid” he said, “Just take a risk every now and again. Eat a whole pizza, have a drink with a friend, take a random trip one weekend, sleep with a stranger. Literally there’s so much to do instead of sitting at home crying over reality telly”

Luhan sighed, “you make me sound like I’ve never done anything. I have slept with a stranger before and I didn’t enjoy it… I like having a connection with someone. I have eaten a whole pizza – that I did enjoy. And I do not cry over reality TV! God!”

“Pretty sure you do” Sehun laughed, “Okay fine, but you’re totally missing the point. When was the last time you acted like a complete tit and laughed your arse off? Like, I’m not saying you’re uptight, but you do seem really stressed out for someone so young. You’ll go grey at twenty-six if you keep it up” he joked.

Luhan rolled his eyes, but there was an amused smile playing on his lips, “Oh, so what do you suggest almighty Sehun? Should I go streak, or better yet, why don’t we hook up?” he drawled sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t be against it” Sehun shrugged calmly as he took a casual sip of his drink, “”and it doesn’t break your rule, since we technically aren’t strangers anymore. ‘Sides we both obviously need it. Today’s been pretty , other that this part of it anyway” he pointed out, running his hand up and down his beer bottle absentmindedly.

Luhan paused, “I can’t believe I’m actually considering this” he groaned, “When?”

“I’m free tonight” Sehun said with a small smile, “I’ll even treat you to breakfast and a bubble tea in the morning” he sing-songed.

Luhan couldn’t help but laugh fondly at Sehun’s antics, “Planning on staying the night then are you?” he teased lightly.

Sehun hummed, “Well, you are nice to look at, so I figured why not. Plus, it’ll be late and I live like ten minutes away from you. Too far to walk” he grinned mischievously.

Luhan downed the rest of his beer before wiping his lips with the back of his hand and grinning, “Well, if you hog the covers then you’ll be sleeping in the street anyway” he warned.

Sehun smirked as he walked his fingers slowly up Luhan’s thigh below the table, “So that’s a yes then? We gonna do this?”

Luhan felt himself quiver at the thought, after all, it had been a while. “Yeah,” he confirmed, “We’re doing this. So long as you promise me something”

“Sure,” Sehun smiled sweetly, “Tell me Lu, what can I do for you?” he asked, leaning in close and letting his breath warm Luhan’s cheek.

“Let’s be friends” Luhan smiled back, almost shyly.

Sehun chuckled, pressing his hand flat against Luhan’s thigh and giving it a squeeze, “I already thought we were” he said “I don’t spill my favourite drink on just anyone”

“I’m sure” Luhan rolled his eyes but still let himself lean slightly into Sehun’s touch, making the younger’s smile widen.

“You are really hot you know,” Sehun said after a while of comfortable chatter, “I was gonna say it earlier but I didn’t how if you’d freak out over it or not. Some guys get kind of scary if you say anything that could be perceived as remotely queer. Sad really”

Luhan hummed, “Yeah, very. But you can rest your worried mind because compliments from men I happen to find rather attractive don’t make me violent” he said easily, moving his hand to rest it atop of Sehun’s.

“Are you flirting with me?” Sehun joked, leaning slightly closer to Luhan, they were in a lesser known bar that Sehun frequented a lot with his friends, so he knew that nobody would bat an eyelid at their behaviour, not that Luhan seemed to care if they did anyway.

Luhan laughed, “I blame the alcohol” he said, “I’m not usually this forward. But we have already agreed on how the night is gonna end, so I figured what’s the harm in setting the mood?” he shrugged, looking up at Sehun through his eyelashes.

Sehun his bottom lip teasingly, “Lu, the mood was set the minute I saw you” he purred.

“Cheesy” Luhan laughed, nudging his nose against Sehun’s jaw, “Be serious. We’re just two friends that are gonna have , breakfast and then joke about how Jared Padalecki needs a haircut”

“Bring back season four hair!” Sehun agreed, though there was still a playful lilt to his voice. “Hey Lu… Maybe we should kiss to break the tension”

Luhan groaned, “Are you really quoting The Simpsons at me?”

Sehun chuckled before giving Luhan a quick, barely there peck on the lips, “Maybe” he said, “So what if I did?”

Luhan didn’t even indulge in his stupidity with an answer. Instead, he gently tugged Sehun forward by his flimsy vest and brought him into a soft kiss.

A soft hum left Luhan’s lips as Sehun kissed him back. It stared gentle and built up ever so slightly, though not too much since they were both aware that they were still in public and neither of them were exhibitionists.

“You wanna head back to your place?” Sehun asked against Luhan’s lips. His free hand moved to hold Luhan’s waist whilst the other remained on the elder’s thigh. In turn, Luhan’s hand remained on Sehun’s, his other cupped the back of Sehun’s neck loosely as he toyed with the bottom of Sehun’s hair.

“Yeah,” Luhan nodded, pressing another kiss to Sehun’s lips before pulling away completely, “Let’s go”

With that, the two of them left out and began the fifteen minute walk to Luhan’s place.

Luhan didn’t miss the way that as they walked Sehun trailed teasing fingers down his spine, or leant in slightly too close to talk to him, it was keeping Luhan on edge in all the right ways.

Honestly, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d done something like this. It must have been years ago, but he just hoped beyond hope that it wouldn’t ruin his and Sehun’s budding friendship because he really did like the tall boy. The two of them got on like nobody’s business and acted as though they’d been friends for years. It was something that Luhan was rather unwilling to give up.

By the time they’d made it to Luhan’s front door and he was fumbling with the keys, Sehun was stood behind him with his arms wrapped around Luhan’s middle as he kissed the elder’s neck in anticipation for what was to come.

Finally, Luhan pushed the door open and tossed the keys to one side before pulling Sehun along to the bedroom. Sehun only barely managed to kick the door shut as he was dragged along – though it wasn’t that he was complaining.

Sehun was surprisingly gentle. From the way that he undressed Luhan to the way that they kissed and moved, but by god did he have a sinful side.

It didn’t take him long to have Luhan in bits, quivering beneath him and begging for more.

Sehun easily gave it to him, though he made sure to too. It was with Sehun’s hand on his and one hard that Luhan couldn’t take it any longer. He came hard all over himself and Sehun, and the younger was short to follow.

They were both completely spent as Sehun let himself fall down and rest on top of Luhan’s hot, sweaty body, only just managing to pull out before he did.

They were both breathing heavily, and their hearts were racing a mile a minute.

It hadn’t just been good . It had been ing amazing .

--

“Okay. You had a point, I needed that” Luhan said as the two of them laid side by side, a movie was playing on Luhan’s laptop, which was balanced on a chair next to the bed. They were both still beneath the covers, but their bodies being pressed together was enough to keep them comfortably warm.

Sehun nodded, “I’m usually right about these things. I’m very intuitive” he said seriously, “I mean look at you, all relaxed and calm” he purred, bringing Luhan’s hand up to his lips and pressing a kiss to the back of it.

“Shut up” Luhan rolled his eyes, “What time are we getting breakfast?”

“What’s the time now?” Sehun yawned, rolling onto his side and wrapping his arms around Luhan before resting his chin on the elder’s shoulder.

Luhan glanced at the clock on his bedside table, “Just gone half-nine” he said, turning his head to better look at Sehun, who took the opportunity to press a lingering kiss to Luhan’s lips.

“Okay, we’ll leave out at ten. It’s only a short walk to the café. I think Lay might be working, so we might even get a discount.”

Luhan smiled, “Who’s Lay?” he asked easily, his eyes on the film.

“Yixing’s his real name. we went to dance school together” Sehun told him with a small shrug, pressing kisses down Luhan’s shoulder and arm.

“Is he Chinese?!” Luhan asked excitedly, twisting himself around in Sehun’s arms so that they were chest to chest. Face to face.

“Mm, from Changsha. He’s pretty awesome to be honest” Sehun said softly, a small part of him knowing that he wasn’t about to get any more rest. Luhan was practically vibrating with excitement already, so he didn’t try to calm him. It was actually rather cute to witness.

“Brilliant!” Luhan grinned, “Okay, you know what. Let’s just get ready now. I need to meet him. Oh my god, this is gonna be so cool! I’ve not had anyone to speak Mandarin with since Kris went back home! Ah, okay, okay. I’m cool. Let’s go, go, go!!”

Sehun let out a soft groan of protest as Luhan pulled away from him and hopped out of bed, shaking his arse excitedly as he danced over to his wardrobe to find something to wear. Although, Sehun wasn’t complaining all too much, Luhan was still very much , and he was very much enjoying the view.

“It’s cold, why’d you do that” Sehun whined, though he moved to get out of bed and find his clothes from the night before.

Luhan caught a glance and frowned, “D’you wanna just borrow something of mine? I mean, most of my stuff should fit you. I have a pair of jeans that are slightly too long for me, so they should be your size?”

“That’d be fab, tah Lu” Sehun smiled, walking over and watching Luhan grab a few pieces of clothing before passing them over to him. “I suppose your style isn’t too bad” he jibed playfully.

“Shut up, Sehun” Luhan laughed, slapping the younger on the chest gently, “And get out my way, I need to get dressed and brush my teeth. There’s a few spare toothbrushes on the top shelf of the cabinet by the way”

Sehun nodded before he and Luhan quickly dressed and made their way to the bathroom, where they got themselves at a presentable state. The two of them slipped on shoes and jackets before heading out and around the corner to the small café that Sehun had mentioned the night before.

It didn’t take them long to get there, and much to Luhan’s glee, it turned out that Yixing was working.

“Morning Sehun” the cute dimpled man behind the counter grinned, “Oh, who’s your friend?”

Sehun grinned and leaned over to give Yixing a hug, “Morning, Lay. This is Luhan, Luhan, this is Yixing”

“Luhan… That’s a-”

Luhan nodded, “Chinese name” he said in his native tongue, “Sehun mentioned that you were from Changsha. I’m from Bejing! How long have you been living in Korea?”

“About four years” Yixing replied, also reverting back to his mother tongue, “How about you?”

Luhan nodded, “About the same, I got transferred over here for a job. But I also lived here for a while when I was in school for an exchange program”

“No way?! So did I! That’s actually the reason I came back. I met someone here, and well… Heh, it just worked out, so, yeah. We actually own this place together” Yixing blushed slightly, “He’s in the back at the moment. I mean, people think we’re just business partners, for obvious reasons, but… anyway, you didn’t ask for my life story” he laughed awkwardly, “Sorry”

But Luhan only shook his head, “No, no really it’s great! It’s been so long since I’ve been able to chat with someone like this. It’s nice to not have to translate everything I want to say in my head before I say it” he laughed, “it’s so nice to meet you, by the way”

“You too!” Yixing grinned, glad to see that the café was unusually quiet at the moment, giving them time to chat.

“Guys,” Sehun got out in hesitant Mandarin, “I don’t know what you’re saying, please speak Korean again” he then added in Korean, “If you do, I’ll give Lu your number so you can chat in Mandarin whenever you like”

The pair of them looked at one another for a moment before they both grinned and faced Sehun “Deal” they both agreed.

“Thank you” Sehun sighed in relief, “Anyways, how’s Junmyeon? I text him yesterday but he didn’t reply. Is he dead?”

Yixing tutted, “Of course he isn’t” he said, “He was busy calming Kyungsoo down. We heard about Jongin’s accident… How is he?”

“He was awake when I left, but he’s on a lot of medication. I wasn’t allowed to see him for more than ten minutes. He’s got a couple of cracked ribs, I think there’s some pretty bad internal stuff going on. And he’s broke his leg and one of his wrists…” Sehun coughed awkwardly. “I spoke to Soo for a minute too, but he wasn’t really in the mood to talk properly… And Jongin’s mum was with him, so…”

Yixing frowned, “Sehun, I’m sorry… He’s going to be okay, though. He will. You know Jongin, he’s a strong one”

“Xing… they said this could be the end of his dancing…” Sehun’s voice cracked, “They haven’t told him yet… it’s gonna break him”

Yixing rounded the counter and pulled Sehun into a tight hug, “you listen to me, Oh Sehun” he said, “Kim Jongin is one of the most amazing people I know. There is nothing that can stop him living his dreams. Nothing. So he’s going to get through this, and we’re all going to help him, all of us. Me, you, Kyungsoo, ‘Myeon. Everyone, okay. So don’t get upset, because he’s alive, he’s awake and he’s going to be up and flashing jazz hands at us in no time. Alright?” he smiled softly, brushing the tears away from Sehun’s eyes. “Don’t you fret, baby boy”

“I’m just scared for him, Xing” Sehun said quietly, “I… ing hell… This is ed up”

“You’re telling me” another man came out from the back and wrapped Sehun up in a hug as Yixing moved to stand beside Luhan, who was watching the scene with a heavy heart.

“Hyung!” Sehun said, hugging the man back.

“That’s Junmyeon” Yixing said softly to Luhan, “My other half. He’s kind of like a big brother to our Sehunnie. I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of us now though, since you and Sehun are…”

Luhan choked slightly, “Oh no, no it’s not like that” he laughed awkwardly, “We’re just friends. I mean, he’s really handsome and all, but we’re not…”

“Okay, if you say so” Yixing smiled, “When did you meet?”

Luhan rubbed at the back of his neck, “Yesterday actually. We bumped into each other – literally – and it led to drinks. And now we’re… kind of… friends”

“Quick friendship” Yixing laughed softly, “Well, I hope we see a lot more of you anyways. You seem like a decent guy, and Sehun seems to like you. He wouldn’t have brought you here if he wasn’t planning on keeping you around. ‘Sides, he doesn’t tend to get like that in front of people, so I’m guessing you must have made an impression”

Luhan smiled bashfully, “We just got on really well… I like him a lot, you know? I hope we can be good friends”

“Friends” Yixing smirked slightly, “Right”

“Oh don’t you do that” Luhan nudged Yixing with his elbow good naturedly, “It’s really not like that”

Yixing hummed, “Tell me that in a couple months” he smirked, before looking at Sehun who was now looking a lot happier than he had been five minutes ago, “Two of the usual?” he asked with a  small glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

“That’d be grand, tah” Sehun answered obliviously.

--

Sehun did keep his promise of being friends. Though when he thought about it, it was purely selfish. He enjoyed being around Luhan far too much to ever not want them to be friends.

They ended up seeing each other more often than not in the weeks that followed. Whether it be between breaks or after work, or on the weekends, they just always felt that need to be together.

Most of the time it was just hanging out, sharing laughs and learning more and more about one another, thought there were times when they helped one another out like they had done on that first day.

By the one month mark they were so engrained in one another’s lives that they’d met one another’s friends and even some of their families – though Sehun had only met Luhan’s mum via skype.

Sehun had gotten on really well with Minseok, which probably meant the most to Luhan, since Minseok was – for all intents and purposes – Luhan’s brother. He’d met Luhan’s other friends too, like Jongdae and Chanyeol. As it turned out, Chanyeol knew a couple of Sehun’s friends – Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, which was a weird coincidence.

Luhan had ended up meeting Sehun’s best friend Jongin, and his boyfriend Kyungsoo after a couple of weeks. Jongin had been allowed home after a week on a normal ward, so long as he rested, and Sehun had jumped at the chance to make Luhan visit with him.

Jongin was a cute guy, very bashful and loudly lame with his jokes, a striking contrast to his boyfriend, Kyungsoo, who was rather quiet and reserved, but polite and very kind nonetheless, and the way he doted on Jongin was like something out of a movie.

He’d met Baekhyun a week after that when they’d gone out for a drink with Luhan’s friends and Chanyeol had brought him along. Luhan and Sehun were both thoroughly convinced that there was something going on between the pair of them, no matter how much they denied it.

They were also taking bets on how long it was before Jongdae and Minseok came out that they were a little more than friends.

“I’m telling you” Luhan said as he and Sehun climbed into bed after a long night of drinking with friends, “There has to be something going on with them. I mean, they’re both openly bi and the way they look at each other, and touch each other. ing hell, I just realised… I don’t think I have any straight friends…” he paused, “Huh… I guess birds of a feather really do flock together”

Sehun let out a snort of laughter and pulled Luhan into him, “What about Amber?”

“Bi” Luhan said, “I’m telling you, I am friends with literally zero straight people… How crazy is that? I don’t have a token straight friend… Shame”

“Such a shame” Sehun rolled his eyes, “But I honestly don’t care” he said with a yawn as he snuggled into Luhan.

Luhan shook his head amusedly, “Whatever. Hey, I was texting Xing earlier and he and ‘Myeon have a bet going on us” he frowned, “They think we’re going to end up together and they’re betting on how long it takes”

“They’re probably right to be fair” Sehun yawned again, burying his face into Luhan’s hair and inhaling the familiar scent of Luhan’s apple shampoo.

Luhan sighed, “You’re not supposed to say that” he murmured against Sehun’s shoulder.

“Why not?” Sehun laughed slightly, “It’s the truth, let’s be real”

Luhan hummed, “Yeah,” he admitted, “But we’ve only known each other for like two months so we should be all ‘no, we’re just friends, it’s not like that’ and whatever”

“That’s just idiotic” Sehun snorted, “If I wanna date you then I’ll say I do. I’m not gonna deny it because we’ve only been friends for a couple months. I’m not about lying to myself”

Luhan smiled slightly, unable to help himself, “Well, in that case, I don’t feel bad about telling Yixing we were already dating”

“You told him without actually asking me?” Sehun laughed incredulously. “I don’t know whether to be annoyed or impressed that you’re that ballsy”

“Impressed” Luhan decided, “Definitely impressed”

Sehun hummed slightly, “Alright, have it your way. So are we like… exclusive, or am I allowed to hit on Minseok?” he snickered.

Luhan shot him a glare, “Try it. See what happens” he warned, but Sehun only laughed in return.

“Aw, babe. Don’t be like that, you know I only have eyes for you” Sehun teased lightly, pressing a kiss to Luhan’s forehead, “Besides, you’re right, there is so obviously something going on between Minseok and Jongdae. They’re always giving one another those little secretive smiles and ”

“We should make them slip up and admit it”

“Alright spy man” Sehun laughed, “We’ll conspire in the morning”

Luhan yawned softly, “Are you buying me breakfast”

“If you’re nice”

“M’always nice”

Sehun smiled, “And just a little bit reckless”

“But I’m the right kind of reckless” Luhan smiled back.

“That you are, Lu” Sehun kissed Luhan softly on the lips, “That you are”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HUNHAN<3 it's been a while... haha
What'd ya think?