XiuChen.

EXO Drabbles

Planetaria

 

 

 

 

Minseok groaned as he got to the door of the café. It was raining buckets and he had only brought his thin jacket with him. He knew that as soon as he stepped out into the open he would end up soaked through within minutes and even just getting to the bus stop was a ten minute walk.

But life went on and he had things to do. He flicked his hood up and opened the door, then taking a deep breath, he stepped out to brave the rain fall.

As expected it wasn’t long before he was dripping and a cold shiver ran through him as he tucked his head down to avoid his face getting wet.

Only, when he thought back on it, not looking where he was going probably wasn’t the best idea as not a moment later he was colliding head on with a stranger, who let out a surprised yelp, causing Minseok to look up in shock.

“Oh my god,” Minseok gasped as he took in the sight of the man in front of him, sat on the floor with his umbrella having been knocked to one side. “I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” he asked, moving forward to help the handsome stranger to his feet.

“I’m alright. A bit wet, but no harm done.” The handsome stranger smiled softly as he picked up his umbrella and quickly held it over them both, making Minseok look up in confusion.

Had he not just accidentally knocked this man on his ? Why was he being so kind?

“You have to let me make it up to you somehow…” Minseok said, “I really am sorry.”

The stranger laughed slightly, looking over Minseok with an amused glint in his eyes, “Honestly, it’s fine. If anything you should worry about yourself, you’ll catch a cold out here in nothing but that.” He poked at Minseok’s jacket playfully.

“I mean, the weather didn’t mention rain so…” Minseok said, his eyes on the strangers hand as it moved back to his side.

“You should always be prepared, Mister. You never know what might happen…” The stranger grinned, and Minseok was a little blown away by how much it made his face light up. “I’m Jongdae, by the way. Kim Jongdae.” He held out a hand in offering.

Minseok took it and shook, “I’m Minseok. Kim Minseok. And I usually don’t make a habit of knocking into people.” He smiled.

It didn’t escape his notice the way that Jongdae held onto his hand a moment too long before letting it go.

Jongdae hummed, “Well, I’ll count myself lucky then.” He was clearly flirting now, and Minseok was a little thrown off. Interested, but thrown off.

“Lucky that I knocked out over and now you have a wet ?” Minseok couldn’t help but laugh only to stop as a woman tutted angrily at them.

They glanced at each other, seeming to only then realise they were still stood in the middle of the street.

Jongdae gently took Minseok’s arm and pulled him to one side so that they were out of the way of people walking by, “Well, when it’s someone as cute as you knocking me over, I can’t seem to care too much…” His hand was still on Minseok’s arm, soft and far too comforting for someone that he had literally only just met.

“Are you flirting with me?” Minseok asked bluntly, eyes flitting to meet Jongdae’s.

But Jongdae didn’t seem to mind, he only laughed easy and carefree as he looked back at Minseok, “I am. Is that a problem?” he shot back.

Minseok thought about it for a moment, “No,” he settled, “Not a problem.”

“Then do you think I could have your number?” Jongdae asked, “Maybe take you out some time?”

Minseok couldn’t stop the grin that spread over his face, “Yeah. I think I could make that work.” He said, “Hang on…”

He moved to pull his phone out of his pocket and quickly unlocked it before handing it to Jongdae. He found himself a little disappointed as Jongdae took the hand from his arm to take the phone and put his number in, “Want me to call myself, or would you rather regret this later and never call me instead?”

Minseok laughed at that, “Oh my god,” he rolled his eyes, “You’re something else Kim Jongdae. Just call yourself, okay?”

“You’re the boss,” Jongdae laughed back before doing as he was told and handing the phone back to Minseok. “I’ll text you and we can arrange something?”

“That sounds nice,” Minseok nodded, “And just… I know it worked out alright, but I’m still sorry for knocking you over…”

“Minseok, it’s alright. Believe me, this day was pretty crappy, so you knocking me down was kind of the highlight. Plus, it’s not every day that a cute guy agrees to go on a date with you, so I’m counting this as a win.” Jongdae said, reaching out and pulling Minseok’s jacket zipper up a little more, “You need to stay wrapped up. I don’t think this rain is going to relent any time soon.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Minseok said, “and as much as I’m enjoying this, I have to catch my bus or I’ll have to wait another hour… So text me, yeah?”

“You know I will,” Jongdae smiled and then they were saying their goodbyes and Minseok was back in the rain, walking the last five minutes to the bus stop.

It was when he was on the bus that he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and smiled as he saw Jongdae’s name.

[Jongdae]
This is me texting
you. I hope you
made it to your bus
on time!! X

Minseok rolled his eyes, but he felt a warmth spread through him. It wasn’t often that he got this lucky, and he hoped beyond all hope that Jongdae turned out to be as nice as he seemed.

[To Jongdae]
I made the bus!
It was nice meeting
you, Jongdae-yah.
Next time I promise
to make sure you
stay standing x

***

Minseok made it home half an hour later, he’d dried off a little on the bus, but the five minute walk from the stop to his front door was enough to see him soaked to the bone.

He quickly unlocked the door and hurried into the house, wiping his feet on the mat before kicking off his shoes and heading into the living room.

“Hey man,” Baekhyun, his roommate greeted with a smile, “How was work?”

Minseok grunted as he shrugged off his coat and hung it up to dry, “Work was fine. The getting soaked through wasn’t so fun.” He walked over to the sofa and set himself down beside Baekhyun. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” he asked, he hadn’t seen their other roommate all day and that was pretty unusual.

“He’s hauled up in his room,” Baekhyun sniggered, “Jongin overheard him talking to Chanyeol about his little crush and he refuses to talk to anyone now”

Minseok rolled his eyes at that, “Christ. Are all of my friends gay?” he asked rhetorically, “How did Jongin react?”

“Well, Yeol said that he went bright red and just started stuttering. Apparently Kyungsoo ran off before he even got a chance to say anything. He’s turned his phone off so Jongin has been texting me like non-stop for the last three hours asking about him.” Baekhyun gave Minseok a look that said he would rather not be in the middle of it, but he knew that Baekhyun would still play messenger. He loved Kyungsoo too much to ever not do anything for him.

Minseok hummed, “How is that going?” he asked, “Please tell me you didn’t give him advice, Baek. You know we’ve talked about you doing that!”

“Relax. Chanyeol is dealing with the advice stuff,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “I’m just giving him updates on whether or not ‘Soo comes out of his room.”

Minseok groaned softly, “Have you been up to speak to him?” he asked.

“Yeah, but you know how he gets when he’s embarrassed.” Baekhyun smiled a little sadly, “He-”

He was cut off as Minseok’s phone rang shrilly, making them both jump. And Baekhyun being Baekhyun, didn’t waste any time in reaching over to grab Minseok’s phone out of his hand to see who had dared to interrupt him.

“Who’s Jongdae?” Baekhyun asked, eyes widening as he looked over at Minseok’s blushing face before he grinned evilly and hit answer.

“Baekhyun don’t! Give me my phone!” Minseok squealed, but it was too late, Baekhyun had the sofa and was holding Minseok back with his legs, “Baekhyun! No!”

Baekhyun grinned easily as he spoke, “Hello, Minseok’s phone. Who’s this?”

Um, this is Jongdae… Is Minseok there?”

“He is,” Baekhyun said, “But before I give him the phone, I’m gonna need to know how you know Minseok.”

“We met today and I, um, I’m calling to arrange our date?”

“What!” Baekhyun shouted, turning to look at Minseok, “You have a date?! Oh my god, is he hot?!”

“I think I’m alright to look at. And I can still hear you, just F-Y-I.”

“Ohhh, you’re sure of yourself, Minseok’s date guy.” Baekhyun laughed, trying his best to fight off Minseok as he the elder clambered over him and tried to swipe the phone.

It was a couple of minutes of screaming and fighting later that Minseok finally had the phone. He was sat on Baekhyun, pinning him to the couch as he brought the phone to his ear, “Hi Jongdae,” he said, fighting to catch his breath.

“Minseok, hi. So, um that was…”

“A lot?” Minseok supplied. “Yeah, sorry about that. It was my best friend being an . But anyway, what’s up?”

“Oh right. I was just calling to see if you’re free tomorrow night? I was hoping you’d let me take you for dinner?”

“It’s Saturday tomorrow so I’ll be free. What time were you thinking?” Minseok asked, smiling as he felt Baekhyun wriggle beneath him, trying to get free.

Like seven? I can come pick you up?”

“Sounds like a plan” Minseok told him, “I’ll text you my address. But um, I have to go beat the out of my friend now, so I’ll text you later?”

“Text you later, Minseok. Bye!”

Minseok hung up and slipped his phone into his pocket before climbing off of Baekhyun, who was quick to throw a slew of curse words at him and punch him in the arm, but it only made Minseok laugh.

“You !” Baekhyun huffed, “I couldn’t ing breathe!”

Minseok snorted, pulling Baekhyun into a side hug and pressing a kiss to his cheek, “Love you, baby” he teased. “Anyway, I’m going to go and check on Kyungsoo. Order us some food and I’ll try and get him to come down for dinner?”

“Yeah, alright.” Baekhyun nodded, “Pizza?”

“Sounds good.” Minseok hummed before getting up and making his way upstairs to Kyungsoo’s room.

He knocked on the door to let the younger know that he was there before opening it and slipping into the room.

“Go away,” Kyungsoo’s muffled voice came from below the lump of blankets on the bed.

Minseok sighed as he moved in and sat down on the bed, “No can do, my sweet,” he said, “I can’t have you moping your life away.”

Kyungsoo poked his head out from beneath the covers, “I’m allowed to mope. I made a complete idiot out of myself in front of him, Min. I looked like such a ing and now I’m gonna hide until he forgets who I am, and if that fails, then I’ll move to Cuba. It’s simple.”

Minseok scoffed as he pulled Kyungsoo into his arms, “Don’t be stupid. This is Jongin you’re talking about. He’s liked you since forever and he just wasn’t expecting to hear that you like him too. Just talk to him, okay? It’ll be fine.”

“I can’t…” Kyungsoo tried.

“Yes, you can.” Minseok said, “When have I ever steered you wrong, hmm?”

Kyungsoo sighed softly against Minseok’s neck, “I just… It’s embarrassing, you know?”

“I know. I get it, but trust me this is gonna seem like nothing as soon as you guys talk it out.” Minseok promised, “But for now, let’s forget about Jongin, okay? We’ll head downstairs, eat some pizza and tease Baekhyun about how it took him so long to end up dating Chanyeol… I know teasing Baek always makes you feel better.”

“Yeah, ‘Soo. Come tease me like you always do. I miss you being mean to me,” Baekhyun’s voice came from the doorway, “It’s a real turn on.”

Kyungsoo looked up at him from where he was still pressed against Minseok, “I hate you so much…” he groaned, but still he opened out his arms to allow for Baekhyun to crawl onto the bed and pull him into a hug.

“I love you too, Soo-yah” Baekhyun whispered, “Trust me, this is all going to blow over before you know it. Jongin loves you no matter what. You should have seen how awkward he got when Yeollie first asked him if he liked you… It was hilarious.”

Kyungsoo cracked a smile at that, “I’ll call him tomorrow, okay? But for now, can we just have a guy’s night with ty movies and junk food?”

“Of course,” Baekhyun smiled, “And you can grill Minseok about his date tomorrow!”

“Wait, what?!” Kyungsoo gasped.

Minseok had never wanted the ground to swallow him more.

***

“Are you nervous?” Baekhyun asked as he came to stand behind Minseok.

The latter was looking himself over in the mirror in his room, hands moving over his stomach to smooth down his shirt, despite it already looking perfect.

“I don’t know…” Minseok said softly, “It’s just been a while since I’ve been one a real date, you know? The last date I went on was like two years ago and that was with Kris…”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at that, though not unkindly. “It’s gonna be fine. You said he seems really nice, right?” he asked as he moved in to wrap his arms around Minseok’s middle from behind, chin resting on his best friend’s shoulder.

“Yeah, and we’ve been texting since yesterday. So… I think this is good. It’ll be… Good” Minseok nodded, more to himself than anything.

Baekhyun laughed softly, “Good,” he teased, “But really, I hope you enjoy yourself. You’ve not let yourself go for ages. You deserve a little bit of fun.”

“And if it doesn’t go well, I can always come back and steal you off of Chanyeol.” Minseok smirked, turning in Baekhyun’s arms and hugging him loosely. “Because we all know you had that huge crush on me.”

“Okay, we were like eighteen and it wasn’t huge, it was a tiny crush that I got over really fast,” Baekhyun said defensively, “Besides, I love Chanyeol and nothing in the world could ever make me leave him, so ha!”

Minseok snickered, “I was just teasing you, but after that I think it was definitely a huge crush. That’s cute, Baekhyunnie. And if it weren’t for Yeol, I’d definitely take you out and show you a good time,” he winked before pulling away completely, “Now, my date will be here in like five minutes, so I gotta get prepared!”

Baekhyun watched quietly as Minseok walked over to his dresser and grabbed his cologne, spritzing himself lightly before setting it back down and turning back to look at Baekhyun, his arms out slightly and a brow raised in silent questioning.

“You look amazing,” Baekhyun relented after a moment, “like you even needed to ask.”

Minseok grinned, “I just really wanted to hear you say it,” he laughed. “But thanks. I just really want this to go well, you know?”

Baekhyun took Minseok by the hand and lead him back downstairs to the living room, “It’ll be great, quit worrying. You’ll get wrinkles.”

“Not before you will,” Minseok grinned, only to jump slightly at a rap on the door.

Baekhyun smirked, “Want me to get it?” he asked.

“Get ed,” Minseok snorted, shoving past Baekhyun and moving to answer the door with a smile. He looked over Jongdae who was stood there with his hands folded behind his back, looking very dapper, “Hi Jongdae.”

Jongdae grinned back at him, pulling his arm forward to reveal a single pink rose, “Hey. Got you this ‘cause I like to be really cheesy.”

Minseok laughed as he took the flower, “Thanks. It’s pretty. But I don’t have anything for you…”

“You’ll have to take his ity then!” Baekhyun called out, sauntering to the door before leaning against the frame and smirking at Jongdae, “A flower for a flower and all that.”

Minseok turned to him and narrowed his eyes, “Actually off?” He said as he punched Baekhyun in the arm before turning back to Jongdae, “I’m sorry about him. He doesn’t get to see people very often because he ends up getting too excited and ting himself.”

“Hey!” Baekhyun gasped, “I’m trying to get you laid and this is how you repay me?!”

Jongdae laughed, shaking his head at the pair, “Man, I have to admit that’s one hell of an offer. But I’m a classy guy, dude. I don’t put out on the first date.”

“Minseok does th-OW!” Baekhyun squeaked as Minseok pinched his ear hard, pulling him backwards and pushing him back into the living room and pulling the door shut, ignoring Baekhyun’s cries of protest.

Jongdae was still waiting patiently by the door when Minseok came back. “Do I even wanna know?” he asked.

Minseok grinned impishly, “No?” he said, “Oh , I literally didn’t even… Ah, come in for a sec!” He said, pulling Jongdae inside and shutting the door. “I’m just gonna go put this in some water and then we can head out?”

“Sounds good,” Jongdae smiled, watching as Minseok walked off towards the kitchen.

“Ah, you are so whipped,” Baekhyun grinned, appearing behind Jongdae as though from nowhere, making the other man jump.

Jongdae turned to face him with a hand over his chest, “ing hell. Warn a guy, yeah?”

“Sorry,” Baekhyun laughed, not sounding sorry at all. “But um, before he comes back… Just… Don’t give him false hope, okay? Minseok wears his heart on his sleeve, so just… be real with him? And if I find out you so much as made him frown, I will sic Kyungsoo on you. And he will literally tear your off and make you eat it.”

Jongdae nodded, “Noted.” He said, “But I’m not planning on being a to him. I think maybe this could lead to something good, you know?”

Baekhyun smiled, “Good to know. And just a little tip – his turn on points are his lower back and behind his left ear.”

“HEY! GET BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL CALL KYUNGSOO DOWN HERE!”

“Oh , gotta go!” Baekhyun’s eyes widened before he took off to hide behind the sofa.

Minseok sighed before holding his hand out to Jongdae, “Shall we?” he asked.

“We shall,” Jongdae beamed, taking Minseok’s hand and letting himself be pulled out of the house.

It was nice, Minseok thought, as they got into Jongdae’s car and headed towards wherever it was Jongdae was taking them.

It wasn’t too long before they were pulling into a car park by a large dome shaped building that Minseok had never seen before. From the drive over, it was clear that they were just out of the city, a place that Minseok had never been to before, and the excitement to know what was in store was eating him alive.

The nerves were there too, he couldn’t deny that, but the excitement seemed to be winning out. At least this far.

“What is this place?” Minseok asked as he and Jongdae got out of the car, his eyes locked on the large building as he spoke.

Jongdae was watching him with a fond smile as he locked the car and rounded it until he stood by Minseok’s side. “You’ll see.” He said, taking Minseok’s hand in his own, soft and gentle in the way that he linked their fingers together.

Minseok finally tore his eyes away from the building to look at Jongdae, “Why so secretive?” he asked, a teasing smile playing about his lips as they began to walk.

Jongdae shrugged easily, “I just want you to be surprised, okay? I think you’ll really like it. Or, I hope you will. But anyway, this is probably my favourite place in the world and I just wanted to share it with someone. So, why not you?”

“Maybe because you don’t really know anything about me?” Minseok raised a brow, but it was clear by his tone that he was flattered, “We literally just met.”

“True,” Jongdae agreed, “But I’d like to get to know you better, if that’s something you would like?”

Minseok smiled softly, they had come to a pause outside of the entrance now and were face to face, hands still linked. “I’ll let you know after the date.” He said, because as much as he really did want to get to know Jongdae better, he couldn’t let himself fall into the depths of something knew so quickly.

“I’ll take it,” Jongdae laughed easily, eyes crinkling as he did in a way that had Minseok’s heart stuttering. “Anyway come on, let’s go in. It’ll start soon…”

Minseok opened his mouth to ask what Jongdae meant, but he didn’t get the chance as he was being pulled into the warm entrance of the building. Minseok watched as Jongdae presented the doorman with two tickets, accepting the stubs and thanking the man before he pulled Minseok along a dim corridor and through another door into a dark room.

Minseok felt his head spin slightly as Jongdae navigated them through the dark, his eyes barely having time to adjust. And then Jongdae was pulling him down into a small but comfortable seat and slipping his arm around the back of Minseok’s shoulder.

“You’re gonna love this,” Jongdae whispered, leaning close enough that his lips brushed over Minseok’s ear, making him shudder with sweet pleasure.

Minseok turned to look at him, their faces close enough that he could feel Jongdae’s warm breath fan over his face, “I still don’t even know what this is.” He pointed out.

“You will,” Jongdae smiled ominously, and then he was leaning back in his seat, his face tilted up slightly as though to look at the ceiling.

Minseok was about to ask what he meant and then all of a sudden the ceiling above them was glittering with thousands of stars and Minseok felt his breath catch in his throat.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Planetaria. Gather yourselves for a ride through the galaxies, an exploration of the milky-way. Prepare to revel in awe at the universe!”

To say that Minseok was surprised would have been an understatement. Jongdae hadn’t been wrong, he loved it. It was different to any other date that he had been taken on, it made him feel like he was floating away and the only thing tethering him to reality was the warm feeling of Jongdae’s arm pressed against his own.

He was truly blown away by the sight before him, he was surrounded by the swirls of galaxies, the whirlwind of moons, planets, stars. He was taken to a whole new plane of existence, he didn’t know that he couldn’t have ever believed that he would have so much fun learning. On a date to boot.

He jumped slightly as he felt Jongdae’s hand squeeze his own. He looked to his side to see the other man looking at him, warm and wholesome, his face illuminated by the projection of the universe around them.

“What do you think so far?” Jongdae asked, voice soft and barely audible over the narration guiding them through space.

Minseok almost couldn’t remember how to use his voice as he looked into Jongdae’s sparkling eyes, “I love it,” he managed out, hoping his face wouldn’t give away just how awestruck he truly was.

Jongdae’s smile was enough to tell him that he hadn’t gotten away with it. But he really couldn’t find it in himself to care.

“Good,” Jongdae said after a moment or two, eyes still on Minseok’s face even after the elder had turned back to look at the projection above them.

By the time it was over, Minseok felt like his whole body was warmed up with pure and unfiltered joy. He was reluctant to even get up as the lights came up and people began to make their way out of the building, but he knew he really had to. He let Jongdae pull him to his feet and then slowly they began to make their way out.

“So?” Jongdae asked as they came out into the chilly night air.

Minseok glanced at him, “What?” he asked, still alight with glee from their experience at the Planetarium.

“Do you wanna get to know me?” Jongdae asked, pushing Minseok to lean against the side of the car before stepping in front of him and pressing against him ever so slightly.

Minseok couldn’t help but smile as he reached out to wrap his arms loosely around Jongdae’s neck. “Maybe,” he answered teasingly, “Would it be worth my while?”

Jongdae shrugged, “Only you will know the answer to that. All I can do is try and keep your interest.” He said, a shy smile on his face.

“Well you have it,” Minseok said softly, “But I’m also starving, so what do you say we go get some food in us?”

Jongdae laughed then, melodic in the night air, “God, can I just marry you already?”

“That sure you’ll like me for that long, huh?” Minseok giggled. Cursing himself internally for ing giggling. Giggling!

Jongdae hummed, “I have a good feeling,” he said easily, “But um, before we go get dinner can I try something?”

“Mmm?”

“Just… Close your eyes?” Jongdae asked, and for the first time that night, Minseok could see nerves peeking through Jongdae’s confident demeanour.

Minseok waited a beat before he let his eyes fall closed. Then a moment later he felt Jongdae’s soft lips pressed timidly against his own, making Minseok smile before he kissed back.

It was nice, he thought, the way that Jongdae’s confidence grew tenfold as he felt Minseok reciprocate.

It was all too soon that Jongdae pulled back, smiling at the way Minseok chased his lips before catching himself and slowly opening his eyes to look at Jongdae again.

“I really needed to do that… Do you know how amazing you looked in there? It’s like the entire place was blank because your eyes stole the entire universe.” Jongdae sighed almost dreamily.

Minseok flushed despite the cheesiness of Jongdae’s words, “Stop it,” he all but whispered, “I’m nothing special.”

“Don’t be so sure about that,” Jongdae said softly, “I know we’re still practically strangers, but there really is something special about you. Something far too alluring for my own good.”

Minseok couldn’t find it in himself to look Jongdae in the eye at that, a sudden shyness sweeping over him at Jongdae’s sincerity. It was something all-together too overwhelming, but even so it was nice. It was nice to feel like he meant something, that he could have such an impact on someone without any pretence, without being anything but himself.

“Are you like this all the time?” Minseok asked after a moment, peaking up through his lashes at the other man.

He saw the sweet, small smile that graced Jongdae’s pretty mouth at his question, “Not really,” Jongdae admitted, “I’m usually pretty… shy, I guess, about these things. But I like the way I feel around you. You make me feel comfortable. Like I can just be myself. And I don’t think I have many people that I can be like that around…”

“I’m glad you’re comfortable with me,” Minseok said softly, finally lifting his head to look at Jongdae again, “So I hope that you won’t be too put off when you see my stuff my face.”

Jongdae laughed at that, “Only one way to find out,” he said easily enough, taking a step away and pressing the button on his keys to unlock the car before stepping back to open Minseok’s door for him. “Shall we?”

“Mmm, lets,” Minseok smiled, tucking himself into the passenger’s seat and watching as Jongdae closed his door before rounding the car and climbing in.

And Minseok couldn’t help but think that maybe, just maybe, this might have been the best decision that he had ever made.

***

He was completely and irrevocably knackered by the time he shut the door to his house and kicked off his shoes. And he was thanking his lucky stars that he didn’t have work the next day, because he knew there was no chance of him waking up before noon.

“Hey,” a soft voice broke Minseok away from his own thoughts.

He looked up to see Baekhyun stood in the living room door way, clad in his pink bunny pyjamas, his hair ruffled from having obviously been asleep on the sofa to wait for his best friend’s return.

“Hey there sleeping beauty,” Minseok smiled as he hung up his jacket. He moved towards Baekhyun after and wrapped the sleepy boy up in his arms. “Why are you up?”

Baekhyun snuggled more comfortably into Minseok’s hold, burying his face in the older man’s neck, “Was waiting up for you. Wanted to make sure that you got home safe.” He explained.

Minseok fought back the urge to coo at his friend’s cuteness. “Well, I did,” he said, bringing a hand up to Baekhyun’s hair akin to the way a mother would to comfort her small child.

“Did you have a nice time, hyung?” Baekhyun asked, voice muffled by Minseok’s collar. It was that more than anything that clued Minseok into how tired Baekhyun must have been. Baekhyun rarely called him hyung unless he wanted something or he wasn’t fully aware of his actions.

Still, Minseok hummed to confirm he did, “It was lovely, but I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. For now, let’s go get some sleep okay?”

“Hyung…” Baekhyun’s lower lip wobbled slightly as Minseok pulled back.

Minseok frowned, “What’s wrong, Baek?” he asked, voice soft and calming as he rubbed Baekhyun’s arm soothingly.

“I had that dream again,” Baekhyun told him, voice shaking slightly, lips trembling.

Minseok was quick to pull him into a hug again, holding him tightly, “You wanna come sleep in my bed tonight?” he asked.

He knew that despite Baekhyun’s playful nature, he really did have a soft heart. He knew all too well how Baekhyun would have nightmares of his friends and family leaving him behind. Of being alone with nobody really wanting him around.

Minseok hated how his friend could feel this way, hated that Baekhyun could ever think that people wouldn’t be around him, because he was truly one of the most amazing people that Minseok had ever met. He was loved by so many people, and the way that he questioned just how pure the intentions of those around him were made Minseok’s heart break.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything, but he nodded against Minseok’s shoulder, and that was all it took for Minseok to be leading him up the stairs and into his room.

He tucked Baekhyun into bed before moving over to his closet and changing into his own night clothes before crawling in beside his friend.

“My sweet Baekhyunnie,” he whispered as he pulled Baekhyun’s trembling form close and wrapped himself around the younger, “You really don’t understand how much we love you, do you?”

Baekhyun let out a soft whimper and Minseok knew he was crying.

“We love you so, so much. You’re so important, Baekhyun-ah. One of the most important people in my life. And even though he grumbles, Kyungsoo loves you more than the world itself. And our Chanyeollie, well he wouldn’t be able to function without you. The way he looks at you when you can’t see… Baekhyun, you’re his everything. The reason that he breathes. You’re the reason I find myself smiling even on my worst days. You’re the reason that Kyungsoo was able to find his confidence.

 “You mean so much to so many people and I wish you could see yourself the way that we see you. We’re never going to leave you, sweet baby.” Minseok told him, honest and calm. He could feel Baekhyun’s breath evening out as the boy calmed down. “You’re never alone. Not ever, okay? I love you to the moon and back, Byun Baek.”

“I love you too, hyung,” Baekhyun croaked. “This Jongdae sure is one lucky guy to peak your interest. I hope this goes well for you. Because if he’s ever mean to you, I’ll beat him up, okay?”

Minseok smiled against Baekhyun’s hair, “Okay.” He agreed, slightly amused, but also touched by Baekhyun’s protectiveness.

“Room for one more?”

Minseok looked up to see Kyungsoo in the door way, hair a mess and clothes ruffled from sleep. “Always for you,” he said.

Kyungsoo shuffled over and climbed in on the other side of Baekhyun, glad for Minseok’s queen sized bed as he snuggled up against Baekhyun’s back and wrapped his arms around the second oldest of the trio.

Minseok smiled as he watched Baekhyun’s hand come down to hold onto Kyungsoo’s, their fingers lacing together like second nature.

“I love you, Baekhyunnie.” Kyungsoo whispered, “No matter what your dreams tell you, never doubt how much I love you, okay?”

“I love you too, Kyungsoo-yah,” Baekhyun whispered, a soft yawn escaping his lips. “Thank you both, for making me feel less crazy.”

“We all go a little mad sometimes…” Minseok whispered with a soft laugh, making Baekhyun chuckle.

Kyungsoo sighed softly, “You’re both idiots,” he said without malice. “Go to sleep.”

“Goodnight guys, sleep tight.” Minseok yawned.

Baekhyun snuggled closer to the pair, getting comfortable. “Don’t let the bedbugs bite.”

It was after both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had fallen into a deep sleep that Minseok heard his phone buzz from the bedside table.

He carefully reached over, so not to jostle his friend and took his phone in his hand. He couldn’t help the grin that bloomed over his face as he read the message.

[Jongdae]
Tonight was a dream.
Thank you for making it
feel so special.
I really want to see you again!
Coffee soon?
xx

[To Jongdae]
Coffee sounds great!
I’m free Tuesday at 3pm?
I had a great night too.
I can’t wait to see you again
xx

[Jongdae]
It’s a date!
Now go to sleep!! It’s late!!
Let’s meet again in our
dreams, okay?
xx

[To Jongdae]
It’ll see you there.
Sleep well, Jongdae~
xx

[Jongdae]
Sleep well, Minseok~
xx

 

***

Dates with Jongdae soon became common place. As the weeks went by it was rare that he would go more than three days without seeing the other man. It was kind of like living a dream.

“… And then Yixing literally just drops. And I mean drops to the floor in a full on faint. It took us like twenty minutes to get him to come back around, and when he does he takes one look at Junmyeon and faints again,” Jongdae laughed hard enough that he snorted.

Minseok couldn’t help but laugh with him, there was something contagious about the way Jongdae laughed. “So then what? Did he wake up long enough to say yes?” he asked.

“Mmm,” Jongdae nodded once he calmed down, “Yeah, they’re planning on getting married next spring.”

Minseok smiled easily, “They really are made for each other,” he said, picking up his coffee from the table. He went to drink it before pausing, “Oh that reminds me, Baek wants to know if you’re coming to Chanyeol’s birthday party?”

“Obviously, I can’t have you showing up with a different man on your arm,” Jongdae teased, sipping at his own drink.

“Oh, you want to go with me? Damn, I wish you’d have told me sooner. I was planning on going with this other guy,” Minseok said, slumping back in his seat dramatically.

Jongdae couldn’t help but roll his eyes, “Sure, but you’ll be my date instead right?”

“What’s in it for me?” Minseok raised a brow.

Jongdae couldn’t help but smirk slightly, “Well… If you play your cards right, I might stay over the night?”

The intention was clear in his voice, and honestly it wasn’t like they hadn’t spoken about the topic before, but this was the first time it wasn’t just talk.

Minseok could decline of course, he could say that he didn’t want to move too fast, or just that he didn’t want to in general, but the matter of the fact was that he did want to. He had for a while, and whilst he adored their kisses that sometimes got a little too heated, or the way that their hands would sometimes move into new territories, but the idea of more… The idea of more lit him on fire.

“In that case,” Minseok said slowly, “I think you have yourself a date.”

Jongdae seemed somewhat surprised, but delightfully so, “You sure?” he asked, double meaning clear in his question.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Minseok smiled, “Trust me, I’m so sure I would bet my house on it. We’ve been dating for a while now, Dae. And this is… This is something that we’ve spoken about, joked about. And if you want to, then I want to as well.”

Jongdae beamed at him then, “Have I ever told you how glad I am that you knocked me over?”

“You might have mentioned it once or twice,” Minseok laughed softly, “But me too. Otherwise who would take me to see the universe every couple of weeks?”

“Ah, I knew you only liked me because I showed you Planetarium,” Jongdae snickered, “It makes sense. I think you practically pissed yourself when they did the presentation on EXO-Planets. You’re welcome for that, by the way.”

Minseok rolled his eyes, but it didn’t stop the fond smile spreading over his face, “Shut up. Anyway, to completely change the subject. Baekhyun wants to know when you two are going for coffee again. He says that his misses you.”

Jongin chuckled softly, “Damn, are you my boyfriend or is he?” he asked before pausing. He looked like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar as he stared at Minseok with wide eyes and mouth half dropped in surprise.

“Boyfriend, huh?” Minseok smiled, “I guess that’s a conversation you had without me?” he raised a teasing brow, though truth be told he was kind of glad that Jongdae had brought it up first. He knew that they’d have to have this conversation at some point, but until now he had been too afraid to broach it in case Jongdae hadn’t been there yet.

He knew that he liked Jongdae a lot, and whilst they had only been seeing each other for a couple of months it was clear to him that Jongdae was someone special.

Jongdae had taken over his mind from the moment that they had met. He had worked his way into every molecule of Minseok’s being and it was like being alight twenty-four-seven. The more he had gotten to know Jongdae, the more he fell. And the more he fell, the harder it would be to ever get over this amazing man. He hoped beyond all hope that he would never have to get over Jongdae, because the actuality of it all was that he liked Jongdae a little bit too much for the short time that they had known one another.

But, he had to tell himself, did time really mean anything when you just connected with a person on that level? Did it matter if it was two months or two years when that person made your heart beat like a jackhammer?

“I hope that’s okay?” Jongdae asked sheepishly. His cheeks were flushed slightly and it reminded Minseok of the first time they kissed. Reminded him of the way that Jongdae’s confident demeanour had seemed to fade into thin air. It was so undeniably cute that Minseok didn’t think it was fair. “I just… I mean, I don’t know about you but since we went on that first date, I haven’t thought of seeing anyone else. It’s just been you, you know? And I get it if you’re seeing other people because we didn’t say we were exclusive or anything, but I just… For me, it’s just you… So, I mean if it’s something that you want too, then I’d like to be your boyfriend?”

Minseok couldn’t help but smile softly at the other man, “Jongdae, stop babbling,” he said, reaching out and taking one of Jongdae’s hands in his own, “It’s just been you for me too. I thought I made it obvious how much you mean to me. And I’d be lucky to call you my boyfriend, okay?”

“Really?” Jongdae’s eyes lit up. It made Minseok think that perhaps even if they had never been to Planetaria it wouldn’t have mattered, because the entire Milky Way could be found in Jongdae’s eyes.

But words were hard, so Minseok said, “Really,” instead. One day he would be able to tell Jongdae how much he cared for him, how much he truly wanted Jongdae to be a part of his life for as long as he could.

Jongdae could have said a million things to express how happy he was, but instead he stood and rounded the table to lean down and take Minseok’s lips in a sweet kiss.

Minseok smiled into it, having to remind himself that they were still in public as they kissed lest he took it a little too far.

“All that for being your boyfriend?” Minseok breathed against Jongdae’s lips as the latter pulled back slightly.

Jongdae hummed, “Yeah well. You make me really happy.” He whispered, pressing a few more fleeting kisses to Minseok’s lips.

“Feeling’s mutual, Dae,” Minseok told him. “You wanna head back to mine for a while? Baek’s there and no doubt he’ll have Mario Kart waiting so that he can beat you again.”

Jongdae pulled Minseok to his feet, and wrapped him in a loose hug, “He didn’t beat me. I let him win because he was sad from when we watched Bambi, okay?”

“Sure thing, Dae,” Minseok laughed, pulling away to take Jongdae by the hand and lead him out of the café, “Sure thing.

***

Chanyeol’s birthday party came around quickly and Baekhyun was beside himself as they finished up the prep.

Guests were set to arrive within the next ten minutes and then Chanyeol would be there in half an hour. It just wasn’t enough time!

“Baek, I’ve told you a thousand times, the place looks great. Stop fretting, Yeol is gonna love it!” Kyungsoo groaned as he followed Baekhyun back into the kitchen where the slightly older of the pair was fussing about the cake.

Baekhyun tutted as he rearranged the cupcakes around the main cake. “I don’t know, I just… What if he doesn’t like the Avengers anymore? Was Ironman too cheesy for the main cake? And what if he hates the cupcakes? I know he says he likes Captain America too, but he was broken up after Civil War and what if… What if he hates it all and then he hates me for ruining his birthday and he breaks up with me? Oh my god, he will and then I’ll be alone forever and he’ll move on and I-”

“YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Kyungsoo snapped, grabbing Baekhyun by the shoulders and shaking him almost violently as Minseok made his way into the kitchen to see what the fuss was about. “He is going to love it and if you keep panicking, I’m gonna have to slap you and then your pretty face will be all red and blotchy when Yeollie arrives. And you know he’ll know it was me and then I’ll have to slap him too! Do you want me to slap your boyfriend on his birthday? Huh?! Do you?!”

Baekhyun pouted childishly, “No…” He muttered. Minseok came to stand beside him, knowing automatically to wrap his arms around Baekhyun as the younger practically fell into him.

“Baek, you know Chanyeol like the back of your hand. He’s gonna love this, okay? Honestly, the whole house screams ‘Park Chanyeol!’ and if he doesn’t appreciate this, then I’ll beat him up, alright?” Minseok said with a grin towards Kyungsoo.

“Me too,” Kyungsoo beamed.

“Me three!”

The three of them looked up to see Jongdae standing in the doorway looking devilishly handsome. He was grinning like the Cheshire cat as he walked over and handing Baekhyun a bottle of tequila.

“Ah, we’re at the letting ourselves in stage, huh?” Kyungsoo asked as he took the bottle from Baekhyun and gave it a once over. He nodded to himself in approval before setting it down on the counter.

Jongdae shrugged, “I like to keep you on your toes, ‘Soo,” he laughed before leaning around Baekhyun to give Minseok a quick kiss in greeting, the both of them laughing at the way Baekhyun squeaked and swivelled out of the way to stand by Kyungsoo.

Minseok raised a brow at Baekhyun as Jongdae threw an arm around his shoulders, “As if you and Yeol are any better?” he prompted.

“But it’s different when it’s me and Yeol,” Baekhyun objected.

“How?”

“It doesn’t make me wanna vom,” Baekhyun shrugged. “But moving on, Dae now that you’re here you can help out. So, go and make sure there’re enough coasters in the living room. Min, go with him since I know you’ll end up in there anyways to make googly eyes at him.”

“Get ed,” Minseok rolled his eyes before he and Jongdae made their way to the living room. He didn’t miss the sly ‘that’ll be you tonight’ thrown out by Kyungsoo, but he made the decision to ignore it.

Jongdae couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of the living room. It was decked out in everything Avengers. He knew that Chanyeol had a slight obsession with the MCU, so it wasn’t as though it came as a surprise. It was sweet, he thought, that Baekhyun would go to so much trouble just to make Chanyeol smile.

He was placing the coasters more evenly on the coffee table when he felt Minseok’s arms wrap around his middle from behind.

“Hey,” he said as he stood up straight, letting his hands come to rest atop of Minseok’s.

Minseok hummed, “Hey,” he replied as he manoeuvred his way around to Jongdae’s front so that he could kiss him. “Today’s come around real fast, huh?”

“It has. You still want me to stay the night?” Jongdae asked, pressing a kiss to Minseok’s temple, his lips lingering there as though he couldn’t quite tear himself away.

Minseok nodded as he leant in to rest his forehead against Jongdae’s collar, “Of course I do. I’m really looking forward to it. Is that lame?”

“No, ‘cause I’m really looking forward to it too,” Jongdae shook his head, “But I feel like we should pretend to work on these coasters for a while, because I don’t wanna die at the hands of Baekhyun before I have the chance to… sleep over.

Minseok shivered slightly at the deepness of Jongdae’s voice, “Let’s just skip the party and go upstairs now,” he groaned, making Jongdae laugh.

“Don’t tempt me,” Jongdae practically purred in Minseok’s ear, “But I have a kick present for Chanyeol and I wanna see his face when he opens it.”

Minseok sighed, knowing before it even began that it was a losing battle. “Fine, but I’m not happy about it. Just for the record.”

“Well, just for the record, I guarantee that you’ll be more than happy tonight.” Jongdae promised lowly, knowing that Minseok would be blushing into his collar even without seeing it.

“I hate you.” Minseok deadpanned, his voice slightly muffled by the way his face was still pressed up against Jongdae.

But Jongdae only smiled, “Nah, you don’t.”

The guests started arriving soon after and after a little mingling, laced with small talk and general chit-chat, it was time for them to hide.

Baekhyun was quick to flick off all the lights and everyone scrambled to find a place to hide as they heard a key jingling in the door.

Chanyeol walked in and looked around in confusion at the darkness at the house. It was definitely the time that Baekhyun had told him to come over to meet for their date.

With a shrug he headed into the living room and flicked on the lights.

“SURPRISE!!!”

Chanyeol let out somewhat of a high-pitched squeak in shock before his face morphed into a grin so wide it hurt his cheeks.

“Holy … Baek?” Chanyeol laughed as his eyes found Baekhyun among the crowd. He wasted no time in rushing over to him and sweeping his small boyfriend into his arms, picking him up and spinning him excitedly on the spot. “This is amazing, thank you so much! God, I love you!”

“You really like it?” Baekhyun asked excitedly as Chanyeol set him back down. “Really?”

Chanyeol nodded almost comically fast, “Of course I do! It’s brilliant. Baek, you could have given me a piece of string and I’d treasure it forever. This is above and beyond anything I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much!”

Minseok watched his friends with a fond smile from the back ground, wrapped in Jongdae’s arms and Chanyeol continued to gush about how much he loved the surprise.

Before long, Baekhyun shooed Chanyeol away to mingle with his guests and made his way over to Minseok and Jongdae.

“Well, that’s a weight lifted,” he laughed breathlessly.

Minseok grinned, “Well now that’s out of the way, let’s get this party started!”

***

The party was definitely what anyone would be able to call a success, people were having a blast and then some. Chanyeol had been over the moon with all of his gifts; Tickets to Disneyland from Baekhyun. A signed photo of Robert Downey Jr from Jongdae. A new ring from his favourite brand from Minseok. A set of comics from Kyungsoo. And many more gifts from their many friends.

It was around eleven when Minseok decided to call it a night, he sought out Jongdae from across the room and took his hand before leading him upstairs to his room.

“Well,” Minseok said as he closed the door behind them and locked it, “This is me. I know it’s not much, but it’s cosy enough for me.”

Jongdae rolled his eyes but smiled as he sat himself down on Minseok’s bed to kick off his shoes. It was the one time that Kyungsoo had allowed anyone to wear shoes in the house and there was no doubt in his mind that the youngest of them would be getting the carpets cleaned tomorrow.

“So…” Jongdae toed at the carpet somewhat awkwardly. He was nervous, but in the best kind of way.

Minseok smiled as he kicked off his shoes too before moving over to sit beside Jongdae, “So,” he repeated. “This is it, huh? I mean, if you still want to?”

“Of course I do,” Jongdae said in earnest, “But um, I just wanted to make sure you do? And like, it isn’t because of any uh, influence or anything?”

Minseok shook his head, “I only had one. Wanted to be in the right mind for this,” he laughed self-consciously.

“Same, actually,” Jongdae nudged Minseok playfully with his shoulder, “I’m gonna kiss you now, yeah?”

“Yeah, okay.” Minseok chuckled as Jongdae leant in and kissed him with everything he had.

Jongdae let himself get lost in Minseok as his fingers moved to work open the elder’s shirt, enjoying the way that Minseok seemed to melt into him as he did.

Hands worked to remove clothes as they moved to lie down more comfortably on the bed. Shirts were shedding and soon enough so was everything else until they were both bare as the day that they were brought into the world.

Jongdae let out a content sigh as he pulled back ever so slightly to look over Minseok who was splayed beneath him.

“You’re gorgeous, you know that?” he whispered before kissing his way along Minseok’s shoulder and down over his chest before running his tongue over Minseok’s .

Minseok let out a soft gasp of pleasure at the sensation. He was feeling especially sensitive tonight and he thought that perhaps it was just because it was Jongdae that he was with. Jongdae, who made him feel things that he hadn’t felt for a long time. Jongdae, who made him feel special, made him feel like he was the only person in the world.

It was a night filled with unadulterated pleasure as Jongdae moved within him, pushing him to the brink of insanity before pulling him back, only to send him tumbling all over again.

It was nothing like anything Minseok had experienced in his life, and it wasn’t just because the was amazing, it was because it was with Jongdae, it was a connection with someone that he cared about so deeply.

Jongdae let his mouth move over Minseok’s neck, nipping and teasing to mark Minseok as his own, to show off to the world that they were together and that they were truly made to be with one another.

“Min… I love you,” Jongdae whispered, lips grazing over Minseok’s as his hips began to falter in their rhythm, a sign that he was reaching his peak.

Minseok let out a soft laugh of surprise which quickly turned into a moan, “I love you, Dae,” And then he was hard and fast with the assistance of Jongdae’s hand.

The sight of Minseok’s face, head tossed back in pleasure, eyes squeezed shut and mouth open in a silent scream, had Jongdae following suit soon after, his legs shaking from the pressure of how hard his hit him.

After, when they were wrapped up in one other’s arms, chests still rising and falling rapidly as they each tried to catch their breath, Jongdae turned to press a sweet kiss to Minseok’s temple. A habit which Minseok was quickly coming accustomed to.

“Did you mean it?” Jongdae asked in a quiet voice, burying his face in Minseok’s hair as he did.

Minseok didn’t need to ask what he meant. “Yeah. I meant it. I know we’ve not been together long in some people’s terms, but I’m sure about how I feel about you, Dae. I love you, okay? I do. And if you need me to then I’ll tell you every day so that you can be sure of it.”

“I wouldn’t be opposed to hearing it every day,” Jongdae told him honestly, “I meant it too, just so we’re on the same page. I love you. More than I probably should at this point, but I don’t care, because you make me feel like I’m flying, Min. I really just love you.”

Minseok couldn’t help but smile at that, “You make me feel bigger than the universe,” he said. It didn’t surprise him at all that that coaxed a laugh out of Jongdae.

“I’m gonna ban you from Planetaria,” Jongdae deadpanned, but the fondness that he felt for Minseok whenever he said something hinting at their first date made his heart fill to the brim.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Minseok spoke surely. He knew Jongdae was bluffing, but he liked the banter between them so he wouldn’t give it up for the world.

“True,” Jongdae murmured.

***

Baekhyun was sat on the sofa with a cup of tea when Minseok got up and trudged his way down stairs. He raised a brow at the younger, who rolled his eyes before nodding towards the table where a second cup was waiting for Minseok.

Minseok thanked him softly before picking it up and settling himself down beside his best friend.

“You’re up early,” he noted as Baekhyun shifted to rest his legs in Minseok’s lap cheekily.

He hummed, sipping his tea before looking up at Minseok, “Couldn’t sleep. Plus Yeol had to be up for work, so I figured I’d get up with him. He’s still pretty hyped up from yesterday,” he laughed softly, “He definitely had a good time saying thank you last night.”

“To much information, Baek,” Minseok screwed his face up in mock disgust before starting on his tea.

But Baekhyun scoffed, “Says you. These walls are pretty thin, you know. I thought you and Jongdae were gonna quit it after round three, but boy was I wrong.”

“Oh my god,” Minseok flushed a brilliant red as he hid his face behind his mug, “Please stop. It was just… It was the first time that he and I… Well, you know.”

Baekhyun nodded easily enough, “I figured. You weren’t exactly subtle last night. I saw you both go upstairs before the party had finished. But please, for the love of all that is holy, wash those sheets before I go to sleep tonight. I know my nightmares have gotten better, but I don’t wanna risk it and accidentally sleep on dry spunk.”

“Dude, would you stop that,” Minseok grumbled. “You know full well they’ll be washed to day. I’m not some heathen like you.”

“Hurtful,” Baekhyun gasped, but Minseok knew it was all in good fun.

“I hope you’re not picking on my boyfriend, Baek. Or we’ll have to take this outside,” Jongdae walked into the living room with a grin, he had on a pair of Minseok’s pyjama bottoms and nothing else. His hair looked like it had been through a wind tunnel, but Minseok still couldn’t tear his hands away from how beautiful Jongdae looked.

Baekhyun snickered, watching as Jongdae sat beside Minseok and wrapped an arm around him before accepting the half a cup of tea that Minseok had saved for him. “Today,” Baekhyun giggled, “We fight like real men!”

“To the death! With our bare hands!” Jongdae continued, giggling along with the sleepy pup. “Morning, by the way.”

“Morning Jongdae,” Baekhyun sighed softly, “So, I hear you had a good night?” he asked, wiggling his brows suggestively.

Jongdae smirked in return, “No more fun than yours I’d wager.” He countered, making Minseok groan in distress.

“Touché” Baekhyun laughed. “So, what are we doing today?”

“Mario Party, obviously.”

Baekhyun looked up as a sleep tussled Kyungsoo walked into the living room. He took Baekhyun’s cup from his hand and put it on the coffee table before plopping down in the elders lap and cuddling up to him.

“Well, you heard the boss. Jongdae, set it up!” Baekhyun grinned.

“I hope you’re ready to lose.” Jongdae said, kissing Minseok on the temple in his usual fashion before moving to set up the game.

Minseok sighed in contentment as he watched his boyfriend set up the game console, his back muscles on full display.

He couldn’t have imagined that one trip to see the universe would have resulted in his. But watching his boyfriend and his friends play together, it was like they had been doing this for years. Jongdae had just fit right in from the get go, and that in itself was enough for Minseok to know that Jongdae was someone special. That perhaps Jongdae would be his endgame.

Because Jongdae was the universe, and Minseok was always left breathless because of him.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Xiuchen is love. Xiuchen is life.
Drop me a comment and lemme know
what ya thought.
Peace~