XiuChen

EXO Drabbles

Love at first Laugh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first time Minseok sees Jongdae is on the first day of college. He arrives to class a little early because he’d always been taught about making good impressions, and he liked to annoy Kris and wake him up earlier than necessary, but that was beside the point.

The two of them get class and take their seats. At least that was one of the perks of being early, free reign on where to sit – he points this out to Kris, who only grumbles tiredly and drops into the seat beside him.

The class fills slowly at first, and then a minute before the bell, everyone is really starting to pile in, trying to make sure they aren’t late.

There’s one guy though, that strolls in just as the bell rings, chatting to who Minseok assumes is their professor, with a cheeky smile on his lips – that flick up at the corners – and he looks like he doesn’t have a care in the world. Which, Minseok thinks, he probably doesn’t.

Minseok can’t stop himself from watching as this guy with the nice smile takes a seat, just in front of where Kris and himself are sitting. The guy leans back in his chair and pulls out a pencil and notebook, obviously prepared, but there’s something about him that makes Minseok’s curiosity peak, something that makes him want to know more about this guy.

The first lesson is a blur of names and going over the syllabus briefly, and basically all of the lame ice-breakers that exist, but the guy in front seems to think they're hilarious, so Minseok tries to enjoy them, even if Kris doesn’t.

By the end of the lesson, Kris is grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him to the student lounge, where Luhan, Junmyeon, Yixing and Chanyeol are already waiting.

“How was your first class?” Junmyeon asks, always ready to play mum.

Kris sighs dramatically and gives Junmyeon a pointed look, “Awful. I can’t deal with classes so early in the morning. Especially Psychology”

“Then why did you choose it?” asks Yixing, and again, Kris sighs dramatically.

“Because I like it. But that doesn’t mean I want to be hearing about cortices and their relevance to actions made” he tells them as he sits down beside Junmyeon and wraps an arm around the tiny man’s shoulders.

Minseok snorts, “Considering we weren’t even learning that?” he points out, and he’s pretty sure that Kris is close to an aneurysm at this point, even so, he doesn’t stop.

“Min, can you just, like, I don’t know, not?” Kris groans, fixing Minseok with what he obviously thinks is an intimidating look, but it just makes the slightly older boy laugh.

“I can’t help it if you don’t know what you’re talking about. I feel like someone has to correct you, and right now, that person has to be me” Minseok smirks, lifting his feet and letting them rest over Yixing’s lap.

He sees Chanyeol roll his eyes at that, but chooses to ignore it.

“So, how was class anyway, other than horrible?” Luhan asks Minseok, because he wants a serious answer and it’s obvious he’s not going to get one out of Kris.

Minseok shrugs, but he before he can get a word out, Kris pipes up.

“He was ogling some guy” The tallest of them all says, a smirk on his lips, and eyes that are practically flashing the words ‘Pay Back’ at Minseok.

Luhan almost squeals at this revelation, “Oh my god!! Who was it?!” he demands.

“Kim Jongdae. You remember him, right? He went to that after school club that your mum forced us into” Kris says with a laugh.

Luhan turns and looks at Minseok curiously, “Jongdae, huh? I didn’t think he’d be your type…”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Minseok frowns.

Kris snorts, “Well, he’s loud. Funny. An idiot. He just seems too… I don’t know, immature for you”

“He can’t be that much of an idiot”

“He is” Chanyeol says now, and they all look at him in confusion, “He went to the same high school as me” he explains, “We were seatmates. He was a complete . Not mean or anything, just, like you say, an idiot…”

Sometimes it was easy to forget that Chanyeol went to a different high school, along with Yixing. They’d all been to the same middle school, but whilst Yixing and Chanyeol went to the high school near home, Kris, Minseok, Luhan and Junmyeon had gone to one on the other side of town. But despite that, they still made time to hang out together either on weekends or after school.

Minseok sighs, “Awesome” is all he says, and they leave it there, though the others don’t stop poking fun at him all day.

--

The next day is much the same as the one before, only now his Psych class is right before lunch, and instead of Jongdae sitting in front of him, he sits beside him and offers Minseok a handsome smile before pulling out his notebook and pencil.

 “Don’t wet yourself” Kris snorts from beside him as their professor begins the first actual lesson of the year.

Minseok scoffs, but ignores him after that in favour of scribbling down notes, since he wants to be thorough, especially when he’s looking into becoming a psychiatrist. But it’s hard to pay attention when his eyes keep getting drawn to Jongdae’s mouth. Or more importantly, the way his tongue darts out from between his lips when he’s writing something down.

“But Sir,” Jongdae speaks up at one point, “Doesn’t it kind of render that mute? I mean, sure it works in theory, but in reality, everyone has different personalities, and different brains, and although the structure is all the same, the chemical balance and the way the ‘messages’ are sent can vary, right?”

The professor looks completely taken aback at this, as though nobody has ever dared to question his methods, or the methods of certain psychologists’ works he’d given them via Psych 101 text books.

“Jongdae… That’s not…”

“But isn’t the point of learning to question the methods and the things you’re being taught? The whole point of this is to learn why, and if I don’t ask, then I won’t know!” Jongdae argues, and Minseok feels a little in awe of the boy.

He’s never been one to speak back, or question teacher’s methods. He’s always been fairly quiet, other than cracking the odd joke at the expense of Luhan or Kris. And he’s never really seen anyone question a teacher either, so this is a new experience for him.

And although he can hear Kris scoff from beside him, he kind of finds himself thinking that Jongdae has a point.

“Jongdae!” The professor tries again but Jongdae just laughs.

“See, and now you’re getting all angry over the fact that you know I’m right and you can’t think of a valid argument to make me stop being so” he tells the professor, who has turned a bright shade of red.

“This is your last warning, Kim Jongdae, either get on with the work you’ve been set, or you can get out of my class”

Jongdae sighs dramatically, “Fine” he relents, “I have to apologise, too, sir. I forgot myself for a moment. I keep having to remind myself that the end grade you get is actually a lot more important that any actual learning” he shakes his head in mock disapproval, before turning to shoot a wink at Minseok, who flushes immediately.

Minseok quickly averts his eyes and turns back to his own notes, trying his best not to get distracted by the boy next to him for the remainder of the lesson.

“Aww, lover boy keeps looking at you” Kris snickers just before the bell goes, and it’s needless to say that Minseok had never left a class so fast in his life. He does his best to ignore Kris’s cackling laughter following him up the hall.

--

“Where’s your friend?”

Minseok almost falls out of his seat.

Three weeks, that’s how long it’s been since classes started, and every day without fail, Jongdae would sit beside him, Kris on his other side. Jongdae would always smile, and say good morning, or good afternoon, then shoot him a wink as he wound up the professor, and Kris would mutter about how much of an idiot Jongdae was.

Then after class, they would meet up with their other friends, and they would talk about how Jongdae was a complete and it would be better if Minseok just steered clear of him. And Minseok didn’t like that. It wasn’t fair of them to talk about someone they didn’t even know that well in such a way, but he was too chicken to say that, in case they thought he was into Jongdae or something, which I most certainly wasn’t. Or as far as they needed to know, he wasn’t.

Minseok got his bearing back before looking at Jongdae with a small smile, “He’s sick. Caught the flu from our friend”

“What a shame. There’s no one to tell you how much I today” Jongdae laughed, softly.

Minseok flushed, “I… He doesn’t mean it…”

“He does” Jongdae shrugs, “But that’s okay. I mean… You don’t think that, right?”

Minseok smiled, “Of course not. I think you’re funny” he tells Jongdae, “My friends just… they can be a little judgemental sometimes. I mean, they don’t mean any harm by it, they just don’t think sometimes. I just… I don’t want you to think badly of them or anything, I just-”

“Minseok” Jongdae cuts him off with a laugh, “You’re babbling”

Minseok gapes, “Y-You know my name!” he accuses, pointing a shaky finger at Jongdae.

“Uh… Yeah? We’ve been sitting next to each other for over three weeks. Should I not know your name? I mean, you know mine, so…” Jongdae laughs again, and Minseok is worried, because he’s starting to find it addicting.

He turns back to his work for a second before looking back at Jongdae, “How do you know that I know you’re name?”

“You talk about me with your friends… You even just said so” Jongdae grins.

Minseok feels a little faint, as if maybe the world is speeding up and this most certainly cannot be real, “I… I never said I spoke about you… I… I…”

“Chill, it’s cool. I talk about you to my friends too” Jongdae shrugs. “Well, mostly they get annoyed with me telling them how cute you are”

Blunt, Minseok thinks, is something he’s never been very good with. He’s not good at being it. He’s not good at reacting to it.

So he thinks it’s a perfectly reasonable thing when all he can do his open his mouth a squeak.

“Definitely cute” Jongdae laughs, poking Minseok’s nose playfully.

“I like your smile” Minseok blurts out, and it’s not like he meant to, hell, he’s pretty used to embarrassing himself, but this just takes it to a whole new level.

But, to his surprise, Jongdae blushes slightly. He’s smiling, but his cheeks are definitely pink now, and that makes Minseok feel a little better.

“Thank you” Jongdae says, and the professor is lecturing now, but neither of them care all that much, and it seems like he doesn’t either, because for once, Jongdae isn’t interrupting his lesson, so he doesn’t bother to tell them off.

They’re being fairly quiet anyway.

“I-It’s nothing…” Minseok laughs softly, trying to cover his embarrassment.

Jongdae smiles for the rest of class, and Minseok’s mind is reeling, because he was the one that caused that smile for once, and on top of that Jongdae thinks he’s cute, so he doesn’t really know how to think. Let alone focus on what he should be.

When class finishes, Jongdae makes sure to walk out of class with Minseok, their arms brushing against each other as they make their way down the hall in comfortable silence. Minseok thinks that it’s a little weird hearing Jongdae stay silent for so long.

They stop at the end of the hall to face one another, “I have to go that way…” Jongdae says, pointing off to the right, “You’re going to the student lounge, right?” he asks, nodding towards the left.

Minseok nods, “Yeah, my friends are waiting for me”

“Okay, well before you go, I was just… wondering” Jongdae coughs, almost like he’s nervous, which makes Minseok want to laugh, “Do you maybe… wanna hang out. This weekend. Like, with me… or something… I… yeah”

Minseok can’t stop the smile that spreads over his lips, “I’d love to” he says, because he really would. There’s nothing he can imagine that would be better than spending time with Jongdae alone.

“Okay, um, give me your phone and I’ll put my number in” Jongdae grins, seeming more sure of himself now that he hasn’t been rejected.

Minseok hands it over and waits as he watches Jongdae tap in his number, then miss call himself.

“Okay, I’ll text you” Jongdae grins, reaching over to ruffle Minseok’s hair fondly, “See you tomorrow, Minseok”

“See you tomorrow” Minseok says, his eyes sparkling and smile wide as he watches Jongdae walk away.

It takes him a minute before he can move, but when he does, he takes off down the hall ready to tell his friends the good news.

--

Only, they don’t seem to think it’s that great at all.

“Seriously? You’re hanging out with him? Why?” Luhan asks.

Chanyeol nods in agreement as he plays with Yixing’s fingers, “Yeah, he’s really… you know… You can do better”

Yixing frowns at that, “Yah, don’t be horrible, Yeol. We don’t know him that well. He can be a bit annoying, but that doesn’t make him a bad person. Leave Minseok be”

“Sorry” Chanyeol sighs, “But I don’t think you should be hanging around with him…”

“Well it’s a good job it isn’t your damn choice then, isn’t it?” Minseok snaps.

Junmyeon gasps, “Minseok! Enough. Chanyeol, apologise. You too, Luhan”

“Why should we?” Luhan asks, “We’re allowed an opinion”

“Not when you’re being a grade-A prick about someone you don’t even know” Minseok points out.

“Guys…” Junmyeon tried again, but he only gets ignored.

Luhan scoffs, “Like you know him any better? You’re too scared to even talk to him! It’s pathetic!” he says, before realising his words, “Min… I didn’t…”

“No. just… Leave me alone. ing hell!” Minseok curses before turning on his heel and walking off, not really sure of where to go, but knowing he couldn’t stay there.

“Well done” Yixing sighs, getting to his feet, “You guys just can’t let him be happy for once, can you? Seriously, what great friends he has” he says, and usually he isn’t one to be mean, he likes to keep the peace and see everyone happy, but he can’t help but be on Minseok’s side for this one.

He doesn’t bother to wait for any responses before he walks off after Minseok.

It doesn’t take him long to find the older boy. He’s sitting outside on the grass beneath one of the few trees, his shoulders are hunched and he looks miserable.

Yixing sighs before walking over and sitting down next to him, wrapping a comforting arm around Minseok’s shoulders as he does.

“You know better than to get upset about this” Yixing says, because he has an ‘honesty is the best policy’ way of going about things.

Minseok shrugs, “He called me pathetic, Xing” he says, “How am I supposed to be okay with that?”

“You’re not, but you know what Luhan is like. He always puts his foot in his mouth. And like you said, it shouldn’t matter what they think about Jongdae. You’re the one that likes him, and unless he’s being a to you, or hurting you, then what they think shouldn’t mean a thing. They should be supporting your decision.” Yixing says in return, giving Minseok’s shoulder a squeeze.

Minseok sighs, “It’s just… They don’t know him, you know? And I hate that they can sit here and judge him based off of the fact he can be silly from time to time. Like, have they not seen how they act? And besides, he might be silly, but when he is, he’s actually really intelligent about it. Well, in class anyway. And they don’t see the other sides of him, the sweet side, the shy side… I just… They’re being so judgemental and I hate it!”

“So prove to them that he’s worth it. Don’t let their words bring you down, let them make you stronger. Let their words make you more determined to get him!” Yixing smiles, pulling his arm back to pat Minseok on the knee.

Minseok smiles slightly as he looks up at Yixing, “You’re right… When did you get so smart?”

“Rude” Yixing snorts, pushing Minseok so that he falls onto his side, but they’re both laughing, so neither of them care all that much.

--

“I almost didn’t think you’d show up” Jongdae says as Minseok rushes over to him.

He’s at the small café not too far from college, although it’s a Saturday, but since they both knew it well, it was the best place for them to meet.

“I’m sorry” Minseok pants, sitting down opposite the slightly younger boy, “I thought I was going to have enough time, but then Kris got on my case about where I was going, and Luhan has been trying to- you know what, never mind. I just… Sorry”

Jongdae chuckles, “It’s fine. Shall we have a drink here and then head back to my dorm room or something? I can make us some snacks and we can chill and watch Netflix or something”

“Is that code for not watch Netflix and make-out” Minseok jokes, then flushes as though he’d just remembered who he was with, “Sorry, bad joke…”

Jongdae only shakes his head though, “To be honest, if you hadn’t made it, I probably would have”

“I’m glad we’re on the same page” Minseok laughs, feeling more and more comfortable in the other boy’s presence.

It isn’t too long before they’ve had their drinks and are making their way back to the dorms.

Jongdae isn’t one to beat around the bush, or dance around what he wants to do, but Minseok isn’t that forward, so when Jongdae takes his hand and laces their fingers together, he’s a little shocked, but he doesn’t pull back.

He does blush though.

It’s only when they get back to Jongdae’s room that he lets go so that he can open the door, before leading Minseok inside.

It’s fairly clean, with a couple of things here and there that should have been put away, but weren’t. There’s a laptop on one of the beds, then another on one of the desks.

One of the beds is unmade and messy, whilst the one with the laptop on it is made and fairly neat with a couple of teddies on the pillow.

“That one’s mine” Jongdae says, pointing to the neat bed, “Make yourself at home. I’ll just grab some snacks”

Minseok does. He settles down on Jongdae’s bed after kicking off his shoes, then just watches as Jongdae potters around to grab a few bits – chocolates, crisps, popcorn, sweets and bread.

“Bread?” Minseok laughs as Jongdae settles down beside him.

They’re both sat with their backs to the headboard, their shoulders are touching even though there is space enough that they don’t need to sit right next to each other, and they have snacks either side of them.

“I like bread” Jongdae shrugs as he pulls the laptop onto his knee and logs on.

Minseok laughs again, “As you do” he rolls his  eyes, but doesn’t comment further on it, because he quite likes bread too. “Won’t your roommate be coming back?”

“Nah, he’s out for the night” Jongdae says, “Complete party freak. But we’ve been friends since forever, so I let him off. Even if he is a complete slob. Good ol’ Byun Baekhyun, eh”

Minseok knows of Byun Baekhyun. He knows that he’s friendly and gets on well with everyone. He’s friends with Chanyeol, and that other kid that Chanyeol hangs out with –Kyungsoo. He’s nice enough, and the few times that Minseok has spoken to him, he’s always been able to bring a smile to everyone’s face.

“Oh, that’s good then. I won’t have to hide” Minseok says slyly.

Jongdae looks up from where he’s browsing through Netflix, “Why would you have to hide?” he asks.

“Well, I can’t have people knowing that I’ve hung out with Kim Jongdae… My reputation would plummet” he sighs in mock sadness, earning himself a gentle slap from Jongdae before they both start laughing.

“And people say that I’m the idiot” Jongdae rolls his eyes, “I think you’re a bad influence, if I’m honest”

Minseok snorts, “Right, whatever gets you through the long cold nights, man”

“That’d be thoughts of you” Jongdae smirks, and Minseok knows the younger boy is enjoying making him blush.

“Y-Yah, enough of that, mister!” Minseok scolds lightly, “This is only our first… um… yeah, and you’re already being a ert”

Jongdae cackles, “I’m just being honest” he teases, “And you know, you can call it a date, I’m not gonna freak out on you”

“Yeah, but I might. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m a socially awkward nerd” Minseok laughs, leaning in slightly to look at the films listed on the screen.

Jongdae hums, “I’ve noticed, I just happen to think it’s endearing. I like that you’re awkward”

“You’re the only person that does” Minseok sighs, but perks up a moment later, “Oh! They have Buffy! Can we watch that?”

“Sure” Jongdae grins, as though he’s trying not to laugh again, “What season?”

“Let’s go from the start” Minseok says, “God, I haven’t watched this in ages”

Jongdae rolls his eyes again, but hits play anyway.

They watch in silence for a while, just munching on snacks and reacting to the show as appropriate. It’s about half way through episode two that Minseok feels Jongdae slide an arm around his shoulders and pull him closer.

Usually, Minseok would have pulled away out of nervousness, but there was something about Jongdae that made him feel like he could just relax and be himself, so instead he rests his cheek against Jongdae’s shoulder and makes a soft sound of approval.

It’s even nicer when he feels Jongdae’s cheek rest against his hair.

Time flies after that, and before long it’s time for Minseok to head back to his own room, since he knows Kris’ll freak out if he’s too late.

Jongdae walks him to the door, and they stand there, Jongdae just on the inside, and Minseok just in the hallway, though their toes are touching, and they’re close.

“Are you sure you can’t watch another episode?” Jongdae asks hopefully, and it’s so cute that Minseok almost walks back in, but he knows that Kris is waiting, along with a fair bit of homework he needs to get done, so he shakes his head sadly,

“I’m sorry. I really can’t. But we can do this again soon?” he suggests.

Jongdae nods eagerly, “How about we make it a weekly thing?”

“Alright. Saturdays can be JongMin day” Minseok laughs, “I’ll text you, okay?”

Jongdae nods, a little more calmly this time, “Okay, but… before you go…”

“Yeah?” Minseok asks.

Jongdae doesn’t answer, instead, he tugs Minseok closer and cups his face in his hands.

“Oh” is all Minseok manages to say before Jongdae’s lips are pressed against his, and they’re kissing. Really kissing. Minseok hasn’t kissed anyone is quite a while, and wow, he really doesn’t know why, because it feels really nice, but then he thinks that maybe it’s just because he’s kissing Jongdae.

It’s a few minutes later that they pull away from one another, cheeks flushed, lips swollen and hearts racing.

“I just had to do that before you left… I’ve been wanting to all night, but I kept chickening out…” Jongdae admits, and it’s beyond cute.

Minseok can’t help but smile in return, “I’m glad you did it” he tells the younger boy, “I really do have to go now though…”

“Alright” Jongdae smiles, pressing one last chaste kiss to Minseok’s lips, “See you later”

“See you”

Minseok knows that Jongdae watches him walk away, and he feels like maybe, just maybe, Yixing was right when he said it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of Jongdae, because Minseok really, really likes him.

--

“So… You and Jongdae are…. Dating?” Kris asks a few weeks later.

Minseok and Jongdae have been practically joined at the hip most of the time. Holding hands under the desk in classes, sharing kisses in the hallways before they go off to meet their friends. Doing course work together in each other’s dorm rooms.

“Yeah… I uh, yeah, I guess we are” Minseok shrugs, “Is that a problem?”

He’s only just got things straight with Luhan and Chanyeol again, he doesn’t want to go through any other issues with this friends.

“Not at all” Kris laughs, ruffling Minseok’s hair, “As long as you’re happy, so am I”

Minseok gapes, “Really?”

“Obviously” Kris snorts, “What did you expect me to say? ‘No you can’t date him!’?”

Minseok flushes, “Kind of… I just, I know you guys aren’t really fond of him…”

“I never said I didn’t like the kid” Kris grins, “I just said he’s an idiot, which is true”

Minseok laughs out of relief, “Okay, yeah, but he’s also a lot more than that”

“Good. Because if he ever hurts you, I will beat the out of him” Kris smiles, nudging Minseok with his elbow and shooting him a playful wink.

It’s only a minute later that Jongdae saunters into class, seconds before the bell goes and sits down beside Minseok. Kissing him on the cheek before pulling out his notebook and pencil as usual.

“Sickening” Kris mutters jokingly to Minseok, earning himself a kick.

The day wizzes by after that and before long Kris and Minseok are back in their room. Kris lazing on the bed, whilst Minseok grabs a quick drink before heading back to the door.

“Jongdae’s?” Kris asks, though he already knows the answer.

Minseok nods, “Yeah”

“Gonna be back tonight?” Kris raises a brow.

Minseok pauses, he hasn’t actually spent the night at Jongdae’s yet, but it’s a Friday, and there’s no reason why he can’t. Especially now that everyone knows about them dating, or whatever is was they were.

“I… I don’t know” he says honestly, “I… I’ve got my key anyways, so if I do come back late, I won’t wake you up or anything. And this doesn’t mean that you can go through my ”

“Puh-lease” Kris snorts, “Like you have anything interesting enough to look through”

“Cheeky ” Minseok snorts before taking his leave.

It’s only a five minute walk down to Jongdae’s room, and he doesn’t bother to knock anymore, he just walks in.

“Hey” he says when he finds Jongdae flopped on his bed, his head hanging off of the edge as he scrolls through his phone.

Jongdae smiles at him when he glances over, “Hi” he says, tossing his phone to one side and sitting up.

“No Baek today?”

“Nah, he’s hanging out with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. They have some weird science sleepover thing going on. I don’t even want to know to be honest” Jongdae shudders, making Minseok laugh.

They do what they usually do when they hang out, chill on the bed and watch Netflix, though they’ve moved on from Buffy to Angel now, and instead of the laptop balancing on their knees, it’s on the desk chair, which has been pulled up beside the bed as a make-shift table of sorts.

“Okay, but you gotta agree with me that Fred is way cooler after she becomes Illyria” Jongdae says at one point, “I mean, she was nice enough as Fred, but she just lacked that… Puzazz. You know?”

Minseok nods, “Yeah, was a bit with the timing for Westley though” he laughs softly, “Although, I suppose that was kinda like Karma for the whole Kidnapping Conor thing…”

“Dude, he had this throat slit because of that…”

“Touché”

Jongdae laughs, but doesn’t bother to say anything else, since there’s not much more to say about it. Instead he rolls over to face Minseok, effectively blocking off the elder’s view of the laptop.

“You’re blocking the view” Minseok whines, punching at Jongdae’s chest playfully.

“I am the view” Jongdae grins, wrapping his arms around Minseok and pulling him closer.

Minseok chuckles as he lets his eyes glance down at Jongdae’s lips, “You’re an idiot”

“I’ve been told”

“But I like you anyway” Minseok adds, his voice quieter.

Jongdae smiles, “That’s nice to hear” he says, “Because I like you too”

“Good” Minseok replies, “Because otherwise this might have been a bit awkward”

Jongdae laughs softly before pausing to look over Minseok’s face. It’s a while later that he whispers “Stay the night…”

“I shouldn’t…” Minseok whispers back, his fingers tracing idle patterns on Chen’s collar.

“Please” Jongdae says, leaning in to press soft kisses to Minseok’s lips and cheeks, “Just… Just stay”

Minseok hums, “What’s in it for me?” he asks, only half joking.

“I’ll be your boyfriend…” Jongdae says, smiling when he hears Minseok’s breath hitch, then adds, “Plus, I’ll make you feel good if you stay…”

To further his point, he brings a hand down to palm Minseok through his jogging bottoms.

Minseok’s breathing picks up a little as he closes his eyes and rocks forward into Jongdae’s hand.

“Okay” he gets out eventually, “Okay, I’ll stay”

And that’s all it takes for Jongdae to be atop of him and for things to heat up very fast, the laptop still showing Angel in the background as they explore one another.

--

Kris smirks as he watched Minseok walk into their room with messy hair, sleepy eyes and a love bite the size of Europe on his neck.

“Ah, Mr Kim, how does it feel to be doing the walk of shame?”

Minseok glares, “ you” he yawns, “At least I’m getting some”

Kris can’t really argue with that one, “Whatever” he snorts, “So I guess this means that you two are official or whatever now”

“Yup” Minseok smiles, and Kris can see he’s over the moon about that.

So maybe Jongdae was a little bit of an idiot… But Minseok wouldn’t want him any other way.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: XiuChen give me life tbh<3