BaekYeol

EXO Drabbles

A quiet kind of love
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was exhausted by the time they got back to the dorms. Promotions were eating them alive, and whilst they enjoyed the constant thrill that was their jobs, the hours they had to work in order to achieve what they had was absolutely ridiculous.

Whilst Yixing, Junmyeon and Minseok went to shower, the rest of them opted to head back to their rooms for some well-deserved rest.

Baekhyun sluggishly followed Chanyeol back to their room, neither of them saying anything as they did. They may have been the 'loud' members, but they too sometimes needed a break from the noise and excitement that was their lives.

Chanyeol held the door open, letting Baekhyun into the room before closing it again and pushing Baekhyun gently against it, allowing him to lean over the boy with one hand resting beside Baekhyun's head and the other coming down to caress the shorter one's cheek.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked confusedly as he looked up at his best friend.

Chanyeol only smiled in return before leaning down to capture Baekhyun lips in a slow, sweet kiss.

It wasn't anything like what their members had expected from them when this came about. Loud people didn't necessarily equate a loud romance. If anything, in their case, it was the polar opposite. They had a quiet, refined romance.

Their friendship remained intact, and their antics as friends were ever wild, but their intimacies were whispered. They were subtle and kept private between the two of them. Of course there were times when like the rest of their lives their romantic lives grew wild and chaotic, but for the most part it was a whispered love that they shared.

A hand on the waist in a busy crowd, a breath of 'are you okay?' as they passed on stage. A touch of hands as they moved seats. Meals in the dark of night. Car rides under the silence of the moonlight.

But the quietness of their relationship could scream how much they loved one another.

That quietness had almost been broken not so long ago.

They both remembered that time when they had barely so much as looked one another in the eye, thanks to SM and their ever growing need for scandals to ensure sales.

When it was announced to them that Baekhyun would have to 'date' Taeyeon, the members all knew what that meant. And god, how it broke them.

Chanyeol regressed into himself because it meant less time with his better half. Less time. Less everything.

And Baekhyun felt like his world was falling apart. Why him? Why?

A year he and Chanyeol went without uttering a full sentence to each other when they were in private. Of course they tried to keep up pretence for the sake of the fans but it was hard and it was obvious that people noticed the sadness that lingered between them. They hadn't been together at that point, granted, but it still took a toll on them. As soon as the little ploy ended between Baekhyun and Taeyeon, he and Chanyeol began to build their friendship back up again. And then something changed between them, they became something and all of a sudden it was as though they were making up for lost time.

Chanyeol dropped his hand from where it was resting against the door in favour of holding onto Baekhyun's hip, pulling him slightly closer so that they were pressed against one another.

Baekhyun let out a content sigh as he and Chanyeol kissed, he lifted his hands so that he could hold onto Chanyeol's muscular biceps, to keep him standing if not just because he loved the feeling of Chanyeol's strong arms.

The hand that Chanyeol was using to cup Baekhyun's cheek made its way around to the back of Baekhyun's head so that his fingers could play with the fine hairs on his nape, causing Baekhyun to smile into their languid kiss.

Baekhyun let out a stuttered breath as Chanyeol's thumb pushed under the material of his shirt to rub smooth circles on his hip. The coolness of Chanyeol's hands on his warm body was a welcome feeling.

"You know," Chanyeol said in a whisper, his deep voice sending shivers through Baekhyun, "This concept really suits you. You look good"

Baekhyun smiled slightly, opening his eyes to look at his best friend and lover, "It suits you too" he said honestly. He wasn't sure what it was, but there was something about Chanyeol that made the usually confident Baekhyun awfully shy. Perhaps it was the fact that Chanyeol knew him inside and out. Knew every facial expression, every noise that left him. There was nothing he could hide from Chanyeol and it left him feeling vulnerable sometimes. But then, the same worked in reverse. He knew Chanyeol like the back of his hand, and trusted him more than anyone in his life. So whilst he still found the shyness creeping up on him, he wouldn't change it for the world.

"You like the red then?" Chanyeol laughed softly as Baekhyun lifted a hand to finger Chanyeol's crimson locks.

Baekhyun hummed, "I do. It really suits you. But I like most colours on you" he admitted. "You're always handsome to me"

Chanyeol smiled almost sheepishly as he pressed another kiss to Baekhyun's lips, "You can't go around saying those kind of things to me. I might get the wrong idea" he told Baekhyun, reaching down and taking the smaller boys hands in his own and leading him over to his bed.

Baekhyun followed easily, "What ideas?" He asked, unable to let the smile fall from his face as he watched Chanyeol sit down before pulling him into his lap. Baekhyun settled himself more comfortably with a knee either side of Chanyeol's waist, their bodies pressed together as a result. As soon as Chanyeol let go of his hands in favour of wrapping them around Baekhyun's small waist, Baekhyun's arms were wrapped around Chanyeol's shoulders.

Chanyeol let out a low chuckle, "I might start to think you love me" he said, "or something crazy like that"

Baekhyun laughed sweetly, his eyes crinkling in happiness, "Well you'd be right" he admitted. Of course he loved Chanyeol. He always had, and he doubted if he could ever stop. But then, it occurred to him that they hadn't actually voiced those feelings before.

In the quiet honesty of their relationship, they had never uttered those three words that each of them had felt since the very beginning.

"You... You do?" Chanyeol breathed, a hopeful smile threatening his lips.

Baekhyun leaned in to rest his forehead against Chanyeol's, "I do. I love you. I love you so much it hurts"

Chanyeol let his eyes fall closed, "God, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that" he gasped, "I love you, Baekhyun. My Baekhyunnie. I was yours from the moment I saw you. You really did turn my life upside-down, you know that?"

"Then show me" Baekhyun whispered, pulling back to look Chanyeol in the eye, "Show me how much you love me. And I'll show you too"

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes scanning Baekhyun's face for any sign of hesitation.

But Baekhyun only smiled and gave him a small nod, "I want you to make love to me. Please, Yeol. Please just... I want you so bad"

"We have to be at the airport early tomorrow..." Chanyeol said unsurely. He wanted it too, so bad that he could already feel himself growing hard. He knew that Baekhyun could feel it too. And from the bulge in Baekhyun's jeans it was more than obvious he was just as eager.

Baekhyun hummed in acknowledgement. "I know. I'll manage. But we've waited long enough, don't you think?"

It wasn't as though they hadn't fooled around before. They were young, growing men, and even before debut it wasn't uncommon for them to lend one another a hand. But as the years drew on, it began to mean more and more. Quick tricks became slow, drawn out games to see who would fall apart first. A hand over the mouth to keep the other quiet was slowly but surely replaced by lips as moans were swallowed, but despite that, they had never dared do more. Afraid of all the consiquences that waited for them as soon as they did.

But Baekhyun was tired of being afraid, and he knew Chanyeol was too. If not the airport tomorrow, then it would be a stage performance the next day, or a fan-sign the next, or an interview the next. It was never ending, and if they didn't just push through that fear then they would get nowhere.

"Yeah" Chanyeol whispered, his voice quivering slightly at the realisation that this was really going to happen. "Yeah, we have" and then his lips were back on Baekhyun in a long, lazy kiss.

Chanyeol carefully moved to lay down, pulling Baekhyun with him so that they could create more friction. Baekhyun complied easily, rolling his hips to grind against Chanyeol slowly, sinfully. But this was them. This was slow and teasing and almost painful. They didn't need to rush. They wanted to feel every moment of it, wanted to get lost in one another.

Chanyeol made sure not to break the kiss as he reached between them and began to undo the buttons of Baekhyun's shirt until he had it completely open and was able to push it off of Baekhyun's shoulders.

A small shudder ran through Baekhyun as the cool air hit his warm skin, but he didn't think too much of it, instead choosing to rid Chanyeol of his to make them even.

Chanyeol, in Baekhyun's opinion, had nice arms. The kind of arms that made fans swoon. But those arms were his and he knew it. He didn't have a six pack or anything, but honestly, Baekhyun was pretty sure he preferred it that way. Chanyeol was perfect just how he was, and so long as he was happy, Baekhyun was too.

Baekhyun noted briefly that Chanyeol's hands were working on the button and zip of his jeans, but he paid no mind to it, in favour of curling his fingers into Chanyeol's hair and deepening the kiss.

Chanyeol soon had Baekhyun's jeans undone, so used the fact that Baekhyun was thoroughly distracted to roll them over until Baekhyun was beneath him.

Baekhyun gasped at how quickly Chanyeol drew back and pulled the jeans from his legs in one swift movement, dropping them to the floor.

Chanyeol smiled down at Baekhyun as he slowly removed himself from his own jeans, he felt an oddly proud sensation at the way Baekhyun's eyes raked over him, full of undiluted lust as they did.

Baekhyun bit down on his lip as he took in the way that Chanyeol's dark grey boxers strained around his , a small wet patch already evident. Though Baekhyun was in a similar state himself, he paid that no mind, instead choosing to focus on how much Chanyeol really did turn him on.

Chanyeol walked closer to the bed as Baekhyun sat up to great him. Baekhyun reached out and took a hold of Chanyeol's hips, pulling him forward until he was able to press his lips to Chanyeol's toned stomach and kiss just above his navel.

Chanyeol shuddered slightly as he felt Baekhyun's fingers curl into the waistband oh his boxers and slowly ease them down his long legs until finally he was able to step out of them all together, revealing just how much of an affect Baekhyun had on him.

With a soft smile, Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. To say he was nervous was an understatement, but he was more than ready for this. He had been since forever. "You okay?" He asked warmly, reaching out and taking Chanyeol's hands in his own, lacing their fingers together.

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun's hands a squeeze, "I’m good" he affirmed, "You?"

"Yeah. Just nervous" Baekhyun laughed slightly, feeling silly all of a sudden.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun to his feet, making sure to keep their hands locked, "I am too. But we're in this together. I've wanted to share this moment with you since before I even realised I needed you so much" he sighed, leaning in and kissing Baekhyun sweetly, "if you want to stop at any time, just tell me"

"Of course" Baekhyun hummed before connecting their lips again.

He breathed a shaky breath as he felt Chanyeol let go of one of his hands and fluidly push down his boxers. He stepped out of them before kicking them to one side.

Chanyeol released Baekhyun's other hand, reaching around to let his fingers run down the shorter boy's back, not stopping until he reached those plump thighs that he adored so much. He was gentle but skilled in the way that he hiked Baekhyun up, forcing the slightly older of the pair to wrap his legs securely around Chanyeol's waist.

Baekhyun was almost too embarrassed to admit to himself just how good it felt to be held up by Chanyeol's large hands. Not to mention the way that the two of them were now rubbing against each other. It was more than Baekhyun could even put into words.

"I wanna make you feel so good, Baekhyunnie" Chanyeol moaned out breathily.

Baekhyun whimpered slightly, "Chanyeol" was what left his lips, every other word seemed to have left his mind and all that was left was Chanyeol. Chanyeol. Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was careful as he eased Baekhyun down to lay on the bed before crawling over him, situating himself between Baekhyun's spread legs and taking the chance to grind down on him, earning him a sweet mewl of pleasure from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was using one had to keep himself up as he slipped the other hand between them and took both himself and Baekhyun in it, sending waves of pleasure through them both as he gave slow, even .

Baekhyun purred slightly at the sensation, making Chanyeol release a moan of his own, "God, you're so y. You have no idea what you do to me" he groaned, burying his face in the arch of Baekhyun's neck and shoulder before biting down.

"Ah" Baekhyun gasped, his nails scraping down Chanyeol's back as he nipped and , leaving his claim on Baekhyun's pale skin. "More," he choked out, letting out a sinful moan of delight as Chanyeol moved to mark him on his collar bone.

Chanyeol reluctantly removed his hand from between them so that he could reach over to his bedside drawer and pull out a small bottle of lube and a , he grabbed the lube first, pulling back and dropping it on the bed beside them before reaching back to grab a , only to be stopped by Baekhyun's tight grip on his wrist.

"No," Baekhyun said, sounding far more confident than he felt, "I wanna feel you. Just you. I... I'm clean and I... I mean, you are too, right?"

Chanyeol nodded, letting Baekhyun pull his arm back to the bed, "Yeah, I am" he affirmed, "You sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life" Baekhyun told him, his eyes full of honesty.

Chanyeol nodded before finding Baekhyun's lip with his own again. As they kissed, he carefully found the lube and flicked open the cap before coating his fingers with a generous amount.

He kissed Baekhyun more deeply as he reached down and circled Baekhyun's hole with his pointer finger before gently easing it in.

Baekhyun shifted slightly. It didn't hurt, and this wasn't the first time he'd done this, but he was all too aware that this was Chanyeol making him feel the way he did and it was almost overwhelming. The feeling though, was most certainly a welcome one.

It was as Chanyeol eased in the second finger that Baekhyun began to feel it more. He wouldn’t have described it as painful per se, but it wasn’t exactly pleasurable at the start. It was with gentle movements that Chanyeol worked him open. As time went on, it began to feel better and better and before long, Chanyeol’s finger tips were brushing against Baekhyun’s sweet spot, making him gasp out for more.

Making sure to keep in mind where made Baekhyun feel good, Chanyeol added a third and final finger. Two may well have been enough, but he wasn’t going to risk it. He knew he had a pretty good girth on him and the last thing he wanted was to hurt Baekhyun. His best friend. His everything.

Baekhyun winced slightly, but it was obvious that he had quickly grown used to the sensation of Chanyeol’s fingers filling him up. He waited until he was sure he was ready for more before gripping Chanyeol’s wrist and stopping his movements.

“I need you” he half whined, half begged, “Please Chanyeol, I need you”

Chanyeol said nothing, he simply pulled his hand back as he pressed a needy kiss to Baekhyun’s lips, working the older boy’s mouth open and slipping his tongue inside as he lathered his in lube to be safe. He was careful in the way he lined himself up with Baekhyun’s stretched hole, and every so slowly inched his way in, making sure to keep Baekhyun distracted with kisses and gentle touches. He wiped his hand on the covers before gripping Baekhyun’s waist and drawing soothing patterns on his soft skin with his fingers, making Baekhyun breathe out a content sigh.

Baekhyun breathed heavily as Chanyeol pushed in that last inch. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol’s balls resting against his arse cheeks, a warm pressure that only endeavoured to remind him that what was happening was actually. That Chanyeol was inside of him, and oh god did it feel right.

Chanyeol pressed lingering kisses to Baekhyun’s cheeks, then to his forehead and finally to his eyelids before pulling his head back to look over Baekhyun’s handsome features.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and peered up at Chanyeol, he couldn’t help but smile when he saw the way that the other boy was looking at him. Chanyeol’s eyes were filled with pure adoration and it was something that Baekhyun didn’t think he’d ever get used to. The way that Chanyeol looked at him made him feel like he could move the moon with just a thought. Chanyeol was able to make him feel like the most special person in the world with just two seconds of eye contact, and he never wanted to lose that. He only hoped that Chanyeol knew that he was Baekhyun’s everything too.

“Okay” Baekhyun said in a tender voice, “Okay, I’m ready”

Chanyeol smiled fondly down at him, his clean hand coming up to cup Baekhyun’s cheek before pulling him into a passionate, hungry kiss as he began to rock his hips back and forth until he found a pace that suited them both. Slow, but hard.

He rocked his hips back at an almost painfully slow rate before slamming them forward again and making Baekhyun choke out a throaty moan of utter and intense pleasure.

Chanyeol was unable to hold back his own moans as Baekhyun’s tightness surrounded his sensitive , clenching and unclenching around him in a teasing manner. It was obvious that Baekhyun was doing it on purpose, but then Chanyeol couldn’t find any reason to be annoyed at that, because it felt so ing good. So good.

“Ah, Chanyeol” Baekhyun moaned, his hands balling into fists in Chanyeol’s hair and tugging at it, “Yeol… You feel so good… So, ah, good”

Chanyeol let out a low, throaty moan at how undone Baekhyun sounded, the way Baekhyun was pulling at his hair only turned him on more, it felt amazing, but nothing could compare to the way that Baekhyun’s tight heat surrounded his throbbing . “, , Baekhyunnie, you’re so beautiful. You’re amazing, you know that? Oh, God. God, Baekhyun, I love you so much. So, so much”

“I… ah! I love you too, Yeol” Baekhyun gasped as Chanyeol ed into him, hard, hitting his prostate dead on and making him feel all kinds of wonderful. “I don’t know how much l-longer I can l-ah-ah-last”

Chanyeol nodded before meeting Baekhyun in a messy kiss. He let his hand run down Baekhyun’s body before pushing it between them and grabbing Baekhyun’s leaking and pumping it in time with his s.

It wasn’t long after that, that Baekhyun’s body became ridged before shaking almost violently as he reached his peak and came harder than he had ever come in his life.

The way that Baekhyun clenched harshly around him had Chanyeol coming only moments later, filling Baekhyun to the brim before he pulled out and fell onto his side, pulling Baekhyun into his arms as he did and holding him close, now caring about how sweaty or sticky they were, not bothering to worry about how the sheets most definitely needed to be cleaned now.

It was a long while before either of them caught their breath, and even once they had they didn’t talk for a while, instead choosing to just bask in the ambiance that they had created.

“Can I ask you something?” Baekhyun said softly as his finger drew mindless patterns on Chanyeol’s chest.

Chanyeol hummed, “Of course,” he said calmly, his eyes raking over Baekhyun’s tired face.

“When we debuted, a fan asked you what colour I was… You said ‘sky’. Why did you say I was sky colour?” he asked curiously. It was something that had played on his mind for years, and after hearing the lyrics that Chanyeol had written for Heaven, it only plagued his mind all the more.

Chanyeol smiled, “Because you’re limitless” he answered, “The sky isn’t just one colour, it’s a while array of colours. The sky can be blue, grey, pink, orange, you name it. You’re too amazing to be defined as one colour, Baek. When I look at you… I feel like I’m flying. You make me feel infinite. And the only think I could think of when someone asked me your colour was ‘sky’.”

Baekhyun’s heart swelled with pride as he looked up to see Chanyeol’s smile, the one that was reserved for only him. “So when you wrote Heaven…?” he prompted.

“I was thinking about you. I just thought of you and it was like the words just sort of… flowed out of me” Chanyeol laughed embarrassedly, “God that sounds so greasy”

But Baekhyun shook his head, “No, it sounds… like Chanyeollie” he smiled.

“I really have loved you for a long time, you know” Chanyeol sighed happily, “We’ve been through a lot, you and me. Rumours, fights, laughs… Scandals… That year, it was the hardest year of my life. And I know that sounds so dramatic, but I just… I never knew how to act or what to do. I wanted to tell you a million times that I didn’t blame you, I wanted to tell you that I loved you, that I hated to see you forced into something that your heart wasn’t in… But I was always too afraid that maybe… Maybe some part of you wanted to be with her. Wanted to be normal and have a romance with a girl and be allowed to make it public. I was so scared of holding you back and I just I’m so sor-”

He was cut off as Baekhyun pressed his lips to Chanyeol’s in a firm kiss before pulling back and looking Chanyeol in the eye, “I don’t blame you” he said, “We were both having a tough time back then and it wasn’t nice for either of us. I could never hold that against you, Chanyeol. All that matters is that we worked through it, we got past it and now we’re here and it’s going to be okay. I promise you”

“Pinky promise?” Chanyeol smiled slightly, holding out his pinky finger.

Baekhyun linked his pinky with Chanyeol’s and kissed the back of Chanyeol’s hand, “Pinky promise” he nodded.

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Have I mentioned how much I adore Baekyeol?

Much love~
Until next time<3