SuLay

EXO Drabbles

Hating to like you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s eyes narrow as he watches his best friend walk towards their table, laughing and joking with a stranger. It’s a boy about their age, he’s cute and has a dimple, and Chanyeol is all over him.

“Who’s that?” Baekhyun asks, nudging Junmyeon in the side and pointing at the boy who’s almost at their table now.

“New kid” Kris answers for him, slipping his long legs under the table and pulling out his lunch, “Yixing. He’s nice. We have Mandarin class together”

Junmyeon rolls his eyes, “I don’t even know why you take that class. You’re fluent. It’s your Korean that needs work”

“It’s your face that needs work” Kris shoots back, “And anyway, it’s funny to listen to Sehun’s pronunciation. The kid’s hilariously cute”

Junmyeon chuckles slightly, “Give him a break, he just wants to impress Luhan”

“Hey guys!” Chanyeol reaches the table, shoving his bag beside it and dropping into the seat opposite Baekhyun before pulling the boy to sit beside him, “This is Yixing. He’s new. He plays guitar like me! How cool is that?”

“So cool…” Baekhyun snickers, though he’s already tangling his legs with Chanyeol’s beneath the table, away from prying eyes. He turns to look at Yixing with a smile, “It’s nice to meet you, Yixing. I’m Baekhyun, this is Kris, Junmyeon and Jongdae. Minseok is still at the café getting coffee, but he’ll be here soon”

Yixing smiles brightly in return, “Hi, it’s nice to meet you all. I hope I’m not intruding… Chanyeol said it’d be okay for me to join you”

“Chanyeol should have asked and not just assumed” Junmyeon says snappily, causing the others to look back at him in shock.

“Oh, I… I should just… go… S-Sorry for…” Yixing stutters, attempting to leave his seat, only to be pulled back down by Kris.

“Stay” he says in Mandarin so that only Yixing can understand, “He’s being weird, he isn’t usually like this. He’ll get over it”

“Are you sure?” Yixing replies in his native tongue, “He really seems to not want me here. I don’t mind… I think Luhan said I could sit with him”

Baekhyun raises a brow, “Why’d he say Luhan? Are you guys gossiping? So rude…” he jokes lamely, but Jongdae and Chanyeol laugh nonetheless.

Kris rolls his eyes, “No, shut up” he said before turning back to Yixing and returning to his natural language, “Honestly, it’s fine. The rest of us want you to stay”

“Yo! Who’s the new guy?” Minseok asks as he approaches and falls into the seat beside Jongdae with a coffee in his hand.

“Yixing” Yixing smiles politely, “Nice to meet you”

Minseok grins, “I’m Minseok. It’s nice to meet you too. I like your dimple, it’s cute” he says easily, letting Jongdae wrap an arm around his waist and pull him closer.

“Thank you” Yixing laughs along with the others, bar Junmyeon.

“Anytime. Welcome to the group, Xing” Minseok raises his coffee in a small toast.

 

To Junmyeon’s dismay, Yixing becomes a part of the group from there on out. Everybody adores him, especial Chanyeol, Minseok and Kris. They seem to think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

The worst thing for him was that Junmyeon can’t even find a solid reason for disliking Yixing. He’s… perfect and that in itself is irritating.

Yixing is the nicest person he’s ever met and he hates it because that used to be his role.

Yixing is stealing not only his friends, but his role in the group too.

He plays the voice of reason between Baekhyun and Jongdae. He coos over Sehun and babies him. He jokes and makes music with Chanyeol. He hangs out and eats ice-cream with Minseok. He even spends a lot of his free time with Kris. And that is the most irritating because Kris now blows him off to hang out with Yixing. It’s supposed to be him. Junmyeon, that Kris has a crush on. Not stupidly perfect Yixing with his stupid nice hair, and pretty dimple, and handsome face. Not Yixing with his stupidly amazing body and his naïve kindness and his sweet laugh.

“Hi Junmyeon”

Junmyeon looks up to see Yixing stood cautiously in front of him with an uneasy smile on his lips.

“Hello” Junmyeon deadpans.

Yixing coughs awkwardly, “Um, Kris said to come and wait with you. Is that okay?” he asks sheepishly.

“Free country” Junmyeon shrugs. In all honesty, he does feel a little bad. He knows that Yixing has been nothing but nice to him, but he can’t help but resent the boy just a little. “You can sit” he adds when he notices that Yixing is still stood there looking awkward, “I don’t bite”

Yixing sighs before sitting on the grass beside Junmyeon, “I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you not like me” he says quietly, “I see when I’m not there, that you smile and laugh a lot… But as soon as I show up, you get really… angry or something. So I’m sorry if I upset you. I didn’t mean for that to happen”

Junmyeon sighs. Wow. Now he feels like a . “How can you be sorry if you don’t even know what you did?” he huffs instead of being a nice person. Yixing is the nice one now, so what should he care.

“Because I like you and I don’t want you to hate me” Yixing tells him sadly, tugging the grass up restlessly.

“You don’t even know me” Junmyeon points out, glancing at Yixing out the corner of his eyes.

Yixing pauses for a moment in pulling up the grass before continuing on slightly more violently, “And whose fault is that?” he says pointedly, though his voice is still soft and not at all angry.

Junmyeon frowns, attempting to look as annoyed as possible, “Well maybe I don’t want you to know me. Maybe I don’t want you here”

“I’m not trying to take them away, you know. I only want to be friends with everyone” Yixing says quietly, “I just don’t understand why you hate me so much”

Junmyeon sighs, “I don’t know either” he admits, “Something about you just irritates me. I don’t understand how anyone can be so perfect” he huffs.

“Believe me, I’m so very far from perfect” Yixing laughs slightly, “We all have out bad parts, Junmyeon. And I’ve got a lot of them”

“You don’t show it” Says Junmyeon.

“Do you like showing off your flaws?” Yixing counters easily, “No one likes people knowing their weaknesses”

“I suppose” Junmyeon shrugs, “Are you going to Jongdae’s Halloween thing next week?” he asks to steer the conversation onto safer topics.

Yixing nods, “Yeah, I’m going as Charlie Chaplin” he tells Junmyeon, “How about you?”

“David Bowie, but like, Labyrinth style David Bowie. I’m gonna get my Goblin King on” he laughs before coughing awkwardly and fixing on a passive face again. He wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this conversation, he wasn’t supposed to fall into the trap of liking Yixing. He couldn’t. He wouldn’t. “And just because I’m talking to you, doesn’t mean I like you. For the record” he says as an add on, frowning at the grass below his legs.

Yixing only smiles though “For the record” he nods, “Got it. For the record though, I do like you. Well, when you’re being yourself at least” he grins and Junmyeon wants to grin back, but he manages not to. He won’t be overtaken by the guy’s stupid charm.

“Shut up” he snaps moodily, but it lacks the conviction that he’d hoped for and Yixing just laughs and gets back to his feet as he notices Kris walking over.

“It’s been nice talking with you. And I know you didn’t hate it either, so don’t try and lie” Yixing smirks slightly, “See you later”

Junmyeon harrumphs, “I hope not” he mumbles, making Yixing roll his eyes before walking over to join Kris, then the two of them were on their way.

“You know he has a crush on you, right?”

Junmyeon almost jumps out of his skin as Chanyeol’s voice rings out from beside him.

“ing hell! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Junmyeon gasps, “And what are you talking about? I know Kris likes me…”

Chanyeol tuts, “Not Kris, stupid. Yixing. We were at mine recording some sounds last night and he asked me if you were single, then said that he thinks he likes you” he shrugs, “Kid has interesting taste, that’s for sure”

“Piss off” Junmyeon rolls his eyes, “And why would he even like me? I’m nothing but a to him”

Chanyeol shrugs again, “S’what I said. But he said you’re faking it. Which to his credit, is true. And he said that he likes the person you are when you aren’t putting on a ty act for the sake of trying to not like him” he tells Junmyeon.

“This guy…” Junmyeon says, but he’s oddly flattered. He doesn’t know why but he’s finding that the idea of Yixing having a crush on him makes him feel warm and fuzzy. Unlike when he found out about Kris, which made him feel weird and kind of amused.

“Do you… Oh my god, do you like him too?! Is that why you’re being an about this whole thing?” Chanyeol laughs, loud and boisterous.

“I do not!” Junmyeon snaps in annoyance, but the way his heart flutters tells him otherwise.

He’ll just ignore that though, because he can’t like Yixing. He hates Yixing, or at least he thought he did. At least he’s been trying to.

Yixing is handsome, cute, nice, funny and a whole lot more, but he’s… just. And Junmyeon has had some really bad experiences with dating.

“Myeon, you gotta get over Minho at some point. Maybe… Maybe letting something happen with Yixing will help” Chanyeol suggests with a half-hearted smile.

Junmyeon frowns, “I’m not using Yixing. I might be a lot of things, but I’m not a mean person”

“But you like him, so it wouldn’t be using. It’d be giving yourself a chance at happiness” Chanyeol presses, leaning over and stealing Junmyeon’s juice out of his bag.

Junmyeon just lets him, “No, I don’t” he lies, more to himself than Chanyeol, “If I liked him, then surely I’d make a move… Or, I don’t know, be nice to him?”

“Why are you so harsh with him?” Chanyeol asks suddenly, “I mean, it’s not like you actually have a reason to be”

Junmyeon sighs, running a weary hand over his face, “I honestly have no idea” he says, “But I can’t like him, Yeol. I… I don’t even… Minho was the first boy I ever liked. I didn’t even know I was into lads before that. And I’ve… It’s been months since Yixing came here and I’ve just been so ing adamant that I don’t like the kid, that to even contemplate fancying him now… It’d just be weird. It’s too confusing to even think about. I just… I don’t like him. I won’t”

Chanyeol looks at him sadly, “Have you ever stopped to think that the reason you’re working so hard to hate him is because you don’t hate him? Maybe, and call me crazy, but maybe you like him a lot, and that’s why you’ve been so hostile. I mean, think about it, you’ve only ever dated one guy before, and that was after so much… confusion about your uality, and starting to like another lad is going remind you of how you felt the first time around, which holds some bad memories for you. So maybe you’re clinging onto those bad things just to give yourself an excuse not to give it a go…”

Junmyeon swallows, and he’s scared because Chanyeol is making a lot of sense. He does have a lot of bad feelings where dating is concerned and Minho was the first person that made him realise he even likes boys. That had ended so badly, that the thought of liking another boy made his stomach feel unsettled.

Yixing was everything that Minho wasn’t, that was for sure, but he’d thought the same about Minho at the start of it all…

He just didn’t want to get hurt again.

But he knew that Chanyeol was right also, in saying that he couldn’t let a bad experience ruin him forever.

“I’m not promising anything… But” Junmyeon pauses for a moment, “I’ll be friendly. I’ll sort my out and I’ll be nice to him. I’ll be his friend”

Chanyeol nods, “I do reckon he deserves an explanation too”

“Should I talk to him?” Junmyeon asks with a soft sigh.

Chanyeol smiles like a proud father at that, “Him and Kris are at the courts. Go wild, kid” he says, wrapping an arm around Junmyeon’s next and pressing a kiss to his best friend’s temple.

Junmyeon rolls his eyes and pushes Chanyeol away before getting to his feet and slinging his bag over his shoulder, he decides to let Chanyeol keep the juice, since he was a bit helpful.

He walks on and with every step he takes, his nerves grow. He knows that he’s been a complete to Yixing, he knows as well that the other boy didn’t deserve it. But honestly, Junmyeon was only human, and humans were flawed creatures.

He doesn’t know how to handle his feelings about the other boy because in truth of it all, he’s so damn afraid of being hurt again.

He knows that Yixing was the kind of person that wouldn’t hurt a fly, but really, as irrational as it was, Junmyeon sees that as worse, because if Yixing did end up hurting him like Minho had, then it would have come from nowhere and it would only make it seem so much more vivid.

He turns the corner, ready to face his fears head on and just spill it all to Yixing; why he’s been so distant and harsh, why it scares him so much, why he can’t feel the way he does.

But then he sees something that stops him in his tracks.

There, next to the bleachers, is Kris and Yixing, only they’re not playing basketball… No, Kris’s mouth has just landed smack bang on Yixing’s, and all of a sudden Junmyeon is seeing red.

He’s so pissed off that he doesn’t even see the way that Yixing pushes Kris away in shock, or the look of hurt on Kris’s face.

All he sees is the kiss. The kiss that shouldn’t have happened. That needs to be sure never to happen again.

Junmyeon and Kris have been friends for a really long time, so it comes as a real big shock to Kris when Junmyeon’s fist lands hard right on his Jaw, knocking him backwards and onto one of the benches despite his height advantage over the younger.

The element of surprise had its benefits.

“What the , Myeon!?” Kris hisses as he cups his jaw to try and somehow stop the pain. His lip is split and it’s stinging like hell.

Yixing looks completely gobsmacked, but Junmyeon is seething, too much so to care about anything other than getting an explanation out of Kris.

He knows in his rational mind that Kris is probably confused, since Junmyeon has shown no interest what-so-ever in Yixing before this, and now he’s being punched in the face by the shorter male.

“Don’t you ‘what the ’ me! What the hell was that?!” Junmyeon shoots back angrily, his arms flying up in the air for emphasis.

Kris glowers in return, clearly not in the mood for whatever game Junmyeon thinks he’s playing, “It’s none of your business! You don’t own me!”

“This isn’t about you!” Junmyeon shouts, “This isn’t… off Kris”

Kris frowns back at him, “Oh. Oh so this is about him?! This is about Yixing, huh? What have you even got with him other than ing aggro? You’re nothing but a bastard to him and now you think you can come up here, ing hit me, and act like you care about his wellbeing?!” he scoffs, “I don’t ing think so!”

Junmyeon growls in response, he’s not really in his right mind, but in that moment all he can think about is how much he wants to beat the out of one of his best friends, “Oh, okay. Fine, let’s forget about him for a minute. What happened to your crush on me then? Huh? So you just see the next bit of that comes in and decide to jump on that?!”

“Hey” Yixing gets out in offence.

“Sorry, Yixing” Junmyeon says offhandedly before turning back to Kris, “Seriously, what is your problem?!”

Kris is obviously taken aback at this, “My problem? My problem?! I’m not the one that just hit my best friend over making a move on someone he claims not to give two s about!”

“Well Chanyeol was able to ing see that I was being a to him because I ing like him! I can’t help it if I didn’t know how to deal with that! You of all people should know how ing hard it is for me with this after M- after you know who!” Junmyeon seethes, taking a step towards Kris, only to be held back by Yixing, who smartly steps between them and places his hands calmly on Junmyeon’s chest, whilst standing far too close to him than Kris likes.

Yixing sighs, “Look, I don’t know what the deal is with the pair of you right now, but you need to stop! I’m not a ing toy for you to fight over” he says before turning to look at Kris, “Yifan, I like you, I do. But as a friend, and that’s all this will ever be, so please stop fighting. And you” he turns back to Junmyeon with a frown, “I get that you’re going through something I can’t understand right now, but this person in front of me right now, this isn’t you. The Junmyeon I know would never hit his friends. Ever. What’s going on with you? Huh?”

Junmyeon slumps in defeat against Yixing, who only just manages to hold him up in time, “I’m sorry” Junmyeon whispers just loud enough for Yixing to hear, “I’m not exactly handling this very well”

“No” Yixing agrees, “You’re not… Do you…. Do you want to go somewhere and talk?”

Junmyeon nods, “Yeah, if you don’t mind…”

“Wait over there for me. I need to talk to Kris first, okay?” Yixing says, taking a small step back and letting his hands run over Junmyeon’s arms comfortingly. “I’ll be over in a second”

Junmyeon nods and walks to stand out of the way for a moment as he watches Yixing walk back over to Kris. He watches the two of them talk, and it seems like Kris is angry, though he isn’t surprised. He knows he was out of order with how he acted. He really hadn’t meant to lash out at Kris, he hadn’t, but he’d seen red in the moment.

He’d apologise to Kris, but he figures they could both use the time to calm down first.

He lets out a sigh as he watches Yixing talking fast to Kris, his arms gesturing rapidly as though trying to emphasise a point, though it looks like Kris is having none of it as he shouts back at Yixing in Mandarin.

Yixing runs a weary hand over his face before saying something in a harsh tone to Kris. Junmyeon has no idea what’s being said, but Kris automatically straightens up and looks back at Yixing in surprise.

He whispers something back, but Yixing only sighs and shakes his head before saying his goodbyes and walking over to Junmyeon with a frown on his face.

“So…?” Junmyeon asks as the two of them walk away, leaving Kris behind – though he’s pulled out his phone and is talking fast into it.

Yixing shrugs, “It doesn’t matter. There’s… a lot of unresolved feelings there, I guess. He thinks I’m an idiot for coming with you right now, and I can’t help but agree with him. What you did back there, good intentions or not, was out of order”

“I know” Junmyeon admits, “I wasn’t thinking. I… I came here to find you, because I wanted to talk to you about how I… About why I’ve been so distant with you. And I saw Kris kiss you… and I just, I know I had no right to lash out, but I just… yeah. I don’t really have an excuse”

Yixing hums, “you’re right, you don’t. But still, I’m here aren’t I? So talk.”

Junmyeon coughs before letting out a deep breath, “I like you” he says simply, “And I know I’ve not been showing it. But I like you a lot. I’ve… I’ve had some bad experiences in the past. I didn’t even know I liked boys until last year and I found out through my first boyfriend. I got my heart broken by him, and I swore that this whole… liking guys thing was just a phase, that I was kidding myself. Because it was new and interesting, and yeah. Anyway, he… he was sweet to me. Promised to take it slow and in all fairness, he did treat me like the world, but he also did that with his other god knows how many boyfriends and girlfriends. Ha, it’s ed up. He was the first guy that I… I well, you know. And one day I was at his house and I find this little black book full of names. There must have been over a hundred names in there and I” Junmyeon coughs, fighting back the tears that threaten to spill over, “I was number nine. He was sleeping with all these people and when I went to confront him about it, I walked in on him sleeping with someone else. And he got mad at me for showing up unannounced. We had a huge argument and well, I’m sure you can imagine how well that went. It just… It wasn’t nice and I, yeah.

 “So when you showed up and I realised that I was getting those same tingly feelings I had back then, I freaked out. I kept telling myself that I hated you, that I wasn’t gay, or bi, or whatever else. I was mean to you to try and convince myself that I couldn’t stand you, but you were still always so ing nice to me, Yixing. And you had every right to hate me for what a dickhead I was being. I just finished talking with Chanyeol, and he well, he slapped some sense into me, told me to come and talk to you, told me that you’re…. you’re not him. You’re not that kind of person. And well, it didn’t go as planned, but still, here I am” he finishes, holding his arms out slightly to further his point.

Yixing is silent as he nods and takes in everything that Junmyeon has just told him. He guesses it makes sense, and he understands why Junmyeon has been acting as he has. He doesn’t like it, but he understands it.

He doesn’t say anything for a while, and the two of them just walk side by side until Yixing hesitantly reaches out and takes Junmyeon’s hand in his own, causing Junmyeon to look over at him in shock.

“I’m not saying that this is… happening” Yixing says, “But I do like you a lot, Junmyeon. And if you’re willing to let us be friends for now, if you’re willing to stop closing yourself off to me, then maybe we can see how this goes?”

Junmyeon smiles slightly down at his shoes, “I’d like that” he admits softly. I’d like that a lot”

 

In the week leading up to Jongdae’s Halloween bash, things seem to get back on track.

Junmyeon and Kris make up and are back to normal in no time, and the dynamic of the group is a whole lot better now that Yixing and Junmyeon are actually friends – though the others keep cracking jokes about how their friendship seems to involve a lot of flirting, which has Junmyeon blushing like a school girl and Yixing grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Jongdae’s party is in full swing by the time Junmyeon arrives with Chanyeol. There are people all over the place, definitely a lot more than Junmyeon was expecting.

“So, word got out about this, and people seemed to think that was an invite” Jongdae says as he saddles up beside the pair of them and hands them both a drink, “I have no ing idea who is here, but people seem to be enjoying themselves, so, go nuts. But… Don’t let anyone destroy my house… Please…”

“We’ll try” Junmyeon laughs, knocking back half of his drink before heading into the mass of bodies that are dancing and laughing in the living room.

Before long, he’s dancing with Baekhyun in the middle of the floor, both of them slightly merry and grinding against each other in good fun.

Chanyeol joins them after a while and much to Junmyeon’s amusement, he pulls Baekhyun into a kiss in front of everyone.

Baekhyun squeaks and pulls away with a bright red face, slapping Chanyeol on the chest, “Yeol! People are watching!”

“Nah, they’re too busy looking at Min and Dae” he smirks, pointing across the room to where Jongdae has Minseok pressed up against the wall, hands on the elders hips, whilst Minseok’s fingers are tangled in his hair, the pair of them joint at the lips.

Junmyeon’s eyes are almost comically wide, “No ing way…” he laughs, “I never thought I’d see the day”

“Me either” a voice purrs into his ear, and he turns to see Minho stood there with a wicked smirk on his lips and a glass of something strong in his hand.

Junmyeon’s words fail him as he looks back at Minho in shock, “W-What are you doing here?!” he demands, though his voice sounds a lot weaker than he’d have like it to.

“It’s a party, why wouldn’t I be here” Minho laughs, he’s dressed like Tarzan, and Junmyeon feels sick, “Nice Bowie outfit. You make The Goblin King look y…”

“What… What are you doing?” Junmyeon manages, taking a step back but finding himself blocked by the mass of dancing bodies. He’s effectively trapped.

Minho shrugs, “I should have never let you go, Myeon…” he purrs drunkenly, “You were so ing good, you know? And that body, god all the things I want to do to you right now…”

“Stay the away from him!”

The pair of them turn to see Yixing in his Charlie Chaplin get up, looking like he’s about ready to take someone’s head off.

“And you are?” Minho asks, turning up his nose in distaste.

Yixing glowers, “I happen to be his boyfriend” he sneers, walking over and wrapping a protective arm tightly around Junmyeon’s waist.

“ off are you” Minho scoffs, “He wouldn’t want to be with someone like you after he’s had someone like me”

“Someone like you that’s had everyone?” Yixing counters, “Trust me, prick, you’re not a prize. You’re what’s known as a bad decision. He’s got a lot better now”

Minho raises a brow, “Right, sure…”

Yixing rolls his eyes, not even bothering to give Minho a response as he turns to look at Junmyeon, taking the slightly older boy’s face in his hands, “Are you alright, love?” he asks softly.

“I’m alright, Xing” Junmyeon smiles slightly, unconsciously leaning into the Chinese boy’s touch. “Really… I”

Yixing, felling a little more confident than usual shushes Junmyeon with a soft kiss, “Do you want to get out of here?” he asks against Junmyeon’s lips.

Junmyeon nods, “Yeah, please”

With that, the two of them leave, not sparing Minho another glance as they do. He wasn’t worth the effort.

They make it to Jongdae’s parents’ bedroom, which is empty and quiet. Locking the door behind them, they move over to sit on the bed in semi-comfortable silence.

It’s a while before Junmyeon lets out a soft sigh, “I’m sorry you had to see that” he says, “I really didn’t know he’d be here”

“He should have known better than to come. I’m sure if Jongdae had known, he’d have kicked him out” Yixing says softly, reaching over and taking Junmyeon’s hand in his own before lacing their fingers together.

“Yeah” Junmyeon hums before looking at Yixing with a small playful smirk, “So… Boyfriend, huh?”

Yixing flushes slightly, “Shut up” he mutters, “I was just… And he… Just, shut up”

“You know, that could be for real… I mean, if you want?” Junmyeon offers shyly, scooting closer to Yixing.

Yixing can’t stop the smile that takes over his face, “I want…” he says, “I really want”

“Okay…. Boyfriend” Junmyeon teases.

He doesn’t mind at all when Yixing shuts him up with a kiss. He lets Yixing push him down to lie on the bed and swing a leg over him, so that he’s straddling Junmyeon’s thighs as they kiss.

“Is this okay?” Yixing whispers softly before letting out a soft noise of content as Junmyeon’s hands slip beneath his shirt.

Junmyeon nods, “More than okay” his breathes, “I like this side of you”

“You’d have been able to see it much sooner if you weren’t so stubborn” Yixing teases lightly as he presses kisses along Junmyeon’s jawline, moving lower to gently on the slightly older boy’s neck, earning himself a wonderful moan from Junmyeon.

Junmyeon laughs airily, “Yeah, well. You know me… I’m all for doing things the hard way” he says, looking up at Yixing with lidded eyes.

Yixing smirks down at him before rolling his hips, “I can tell” he says playfully as Junmyeon groans at the movement, “What d’you say we make things even harder?”

Maybe it was the alcohol in his system, or maybe it was the fact that he could no longer find it in himself to deny just how attracted he was to Yixing, but Junmyeon found himself in a world on pleasure that night.

 

“So you two are a thing?” Minseok asks in amusement as they sit in Jongdae’s living room the next morning, nursing cups of tea and some of them with a hangover – namely Kris and Luhan.

Junmyeon hums, “We are,” he says, “How about you and Dae? Don’t think any of us missed your little display last night” he grins easily as Yixing snuggles closer into his side, and it all feels so damn natural, and nothing like how he’d felt with Minho. He adores the feeling of Yixing curled up beside him.

Minseok shrugs easily and shoots Jongdae – who is talking with Baekhyun and Chanyeol – a fond look, “It’s been building up for years, who are we kidding?”

“Very true” Junmyeon laughs, “But with this one” he gestures to Yixing who snorts and rolls his eyes, already knowing what’s coming, “I just hated to like him. But I’m starting to see the appeal now”

“I’m sure you are, babe” Yixing laughs softly, “I’m sure you are”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hehehehehehehehehehehe~~~SULAAAAAAY<3 My boys<3
Sorry... It's just that SuLay give me life!!
Enjoy~