[Story #2] There is a Beauty Here, Once Seen Never Forgotten {chpt. 2}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: First Encounter

"You're certain that you won't regret?" He was sitting on the throne,  looking at Choi Chul Joong playfully. 

"Sir, this servant will definitely not regret. I'm only requesting that Sir will abide by the agreement."

He changed his line of vision, and his eyes settled on that girl's face.  Abruptly, he was actually somewhat startled. That youthful face seemed to have allowed him to transcend time. As the air was thickering, that scene 120 years ago was still vivid in his mind. That girl who was called Myung Hee, who used her self-sacrifice and fearlessness made the wall that he had build around his heart for the past hundreds of years have a faint crack, and make him once again hate the past he once had experienced. 

His eyes instantly surged a wild rainstorm, and his red irises showcased a burn from the heart. Hooking her hand, that little girl was already firmly molded into his grasp, and just when he was bending down to bite onto her neck, he smelled a burst of fragrance. Changing his mind, he let her go. Looking at her coldly, he saw that little girl was tightly shutting her eyes and her hand grabbing her skirt. From head to toe, she was trembling, and not voicing a sound. 

"What is your name?"

"Hye... Hye.... Hye Ryeong."

"Hye Ryeong. Hm." His lips  rose slightly. Be it. Just perfect, she can be a key pawn. 

Source © 吃为天睡为先

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter