[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 21}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning to her room, Hye Ryeong was thinking about what happened at the study room continuously, that she did not notice at all that someone had already entered her room.

"Hye Ryeong."

"Crown Prince." Her heart stifled. She was actually this deep in thought about it that she did not know at all that the Crown Prince entered. 

"What is it that your're deep in thought about?" He's always felt that she's been hiding many thoughts in her heart.  

"Crown Prince is here at Hye Ryeong's. Is something wrong?" She didn't reply to his question, and skipped directly to the main question, because she knows that every time the Crown Prince comes to her, he always has something to say. 

"Only when there is something wrong, can I look for you?" His eyes were bleak as he quietly sat in front of the table and asked leisurely.

"I." She was rendered speechless. She didn't know how to reply. This was her first time seeing this look in his eyes.  What is going on with him?

"You once said that, you married me because you had no alernative and could nothing of it. Now is the way you treat me still like that of the past?" That day when she had purposefully left with Kim Sung Yeol to have him and Yang Seon alone with one another, had wounded his heart. Haven't these days of spending time together leave a small imprint on her heart?

"Yes." She didn't have any feelings for him, so it was unnecessary to let him have those thoughts a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter