[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 13}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's more than know each other. Mother has been viewing and treating her like a daughter for a long time." 

"There was actually such an event?" The Crown Prince was somewhat astonished that his mother and Hye Ryeong had this experience. He turned around and looked at Hye Ryeong quizzically. 

"Four years ago, for the purpose of tending to my sickness, Hye Ryeong came to this temple . At that time Hye Ryeong's body was weak but thanks to Mother's care, only then did Hye Ryeong have today's healthy body to come here and see Mother."

"At that time, even though your body was weak, you still did not forget to drink tea and converse with me every day. In addition allow me, this old person without the company of her son feel like my child has always been my side." 

"Thank you." The way he looked at was very sincere. He was very grateful for her accompanying Mother all these years. Seeing that Mother liking her this much, his heart was also filled with joy inexplicably. 

"Crown Prince, it looks like your and Hye Ryeong's fate was already predetermined. Now that she has become your Crown Princess, you need to treat Hye Ryeong with kindness. Soon give Mother a grandson to hug." She was full of joy. Seeing that the child who she has been viewing and treating as a daughter is now her daughter-in-law, she liked the news very much. 

"Mother, please don't worry. Son will treat her very well." After saying that, he looked at Hye Ryeong was standing beside him, gently. His eyes were deep, so deep that she could not see what he was actually thinking about. 

Hye Ryeong just listened and not spoke. When she came into contact with his eyes, her heart trembled slightly. She did not understand what that one look represented. However, she seemed to have a bad feeling surge in her heart. 

***

She returned to the room first. The Crown Prince was  still in his mother's room accompanying her. The air at the temple was very good. She walked to the pond and while looking at the playing fish, a light smile emerged. Memories of these four years gradually emerged in her mind. The her at that time was set on avoiding Gwi, wanting to escape from him. But she did not imagine that in these four years, she did spent days without him,  without being iconstantly in fear of him using a plan that he has use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter