[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 11}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of rain hitting the roof top was nonstop. Because of the rain, it made the ordinary Septemeber become a bit cold. She opened the door and while looking at the endless raindrops, her heart seemed to have changed according to the weather and became sorrowful. Due to the rain, tonight's sky was pitch-black. Having moved into the Crown Prince's estate for quite a few days and after that event, her and the Crown Prince's relationship changed to not as distant. However, she did not discover anything that was amissed and connected with the Crown Prince. Was the Lustful Scholar and the Crown Prince really unrelated? 

"What are you doing standing at the door?" Just as she was deep in thought, she was interrupted by a familar voice. Hearing the voice, she raised her head and the moment she raised her head, she was a bit stunned.

"It's cool. You just recuperated not too long ago, how come you want to return to the countryside and treat a sickness this quickly?" Gwi took off his outer rope and draped it on her, and the way he looked at her revealed a hint of tenderness.

"Sir?" Today's him seemed to be somewhat different where? It felt like the present him would only appear in her dreams, unless is the present her dreaming? Why was this dream this real?

"Is life doing you good?" Even though every night he would be on the rafters watching her every move, he still wanted to know what her inner thoughts were. Since that day she returned to the Cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter