[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 4}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is fatigue on your face?" Gwi noticed Hye Ryeong's face was full of tiredness, and her tone of voice has also become more gentle. 

"Sir did not return the whole night. Hye Ryeong was worried about Sir's safety." Last night, without any sleep, she waited for him the whole night in the underground palace. Now more or less she would be wearing tiredness on her face. 

"You were here, watching over me for a whole night? He looked at her fixedly, as if he wanted to hear the response that he wanted her to say. 

"Yes."

Gwi was silent. He was only looking at her quietly. While caressing her face and looking at her pale cheeks, he was feeling a bit of a heartache. This child was accompanying him since she was young. He was aware of her cold and distant personality, but he never imagined that she would actually be worried about him. How long has it been? Since becoming a vampire, no one has been worried about him again.  

"Exactly who hurt you this badly?" She asked the question that she has been curious about. She believes the person who can hurt him this bad, must be like him, a vampire. 

"It's the man I've been searching for!" Kim Sung Yeol!  You're already seriously injured. Even if you inherited Hae Seo's ability to be in the sunlight, you're most likely still unable to continue on living. If you die, then what about her? The way Gwi looked at Hye Ryeong was  bleakly. Wasn't the point of ther existence to find Kim Sung Yeol? Now that he won't be living anymore, why does he still cannot bear to kill her?

"He is also a vampire?" Is it him? How can he walk under the sun?

"Hm. From today forward, continue to stay by my side." He wants to know to what degree he can restrain himself from her. 

"Yes, Sir." Are we starting our old life again?

Living in this dark underground palace, she seems to be a bit sympathetic towards him. From the first meeting, he was that kind of look, and in the past seven years, his appearance has never changed. She doesn't know how many years he's lived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter