[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 16}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stream under the moonlight was especially eye-catching. The winkling and fluttering was like endless stars sprinkled onto this crystal clear stream. The current atmosphere was peaceful, and between them no one was speaking. 

"Come back with me, okay?" He got closer and embraced her lightly, and his tone was very light. This is his first time using this type of subtleness to speak, and only her can make him become this way. In front of her wasn't a cold-blooded monster, but a regular person who possesses emotions.  

"Go back?" These two words very sumptuous to her. She still has the opportunity do so? Even if she, regardless of the costs, goes back with him, no matter where she is, she would still be in name, the Crown Prince's wife, which is the never-changing truth. "Even if I return, what would that do? My status since the beginning to the end would still be the Crown Princess!"

"If that is the case, then he has no need to live on!" His eyes were full of the intention to kill. If it wasn't for him wanting to find the Lustful Scholar's handbook, why would he allow Myung Hee to marry him? 

"Sir! Don't!" At an instant, in her mind images of the Crown Prince's mother's face emerged, that woman who at one time treated her like a biological daughter. Having someone take her son's life made Myung Hee feel merciful. 

"What? You're disheartened?" His eyes, dignified, and his eyebrows straight, staring at her eyes, obviously displeased!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter