[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 2}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In recent days, rumors of him were spreading like wildfire among the citizens of the city. Rumors of him as a vampire living in the royal court and possessing the highest political power.

While, her father had her take the  intercepted secret message to the underground palace, she was resisting in her heart, but she could not not do as she was told. The present her was only a doll; a soulless doll. 

This familiar but terrifying place.

She was heading towards the entrace when she felt his presence coming near her. She lightly raised her eyebrow, stopped walking and waited for that man's appearance. 

"Just when I was feeling bored, you came." He was sitting on the upper staircase, deeply in thought, when he smelled her pheromones. In that instant, he knew she came. He lightly smiled and turned his head, seeing her going down the staircase, to which he got up and headed for Hye Ryeong. 

"You must not know, how sweet your pheromones are! Not know how much I struggle to keep you." He deeply inhaled. Smelling her pheromones, her eyes turned to her neck. How much did he want to bite into it.  However, he was deeply aware of the reason he kept her alive. In addition, deep down in his heart, there was a feeling that was holding him back. He cannot bite. He could not unravel this feeling. 

"I think you should take a look at this. Rumors of you Sir, are written into secret messages and sent throughout the city." She changed the topic, because she just could not deal with the way he was looking at her.

"Lustful scholar."

"It's time that you make your move." He held onto the slip of paper, and looked at her with slightly narrowed eyes.  

"Yes, Sir." Finally have to take action? After this ordeal is over, maybe she will be going to a place that she be at. Her life was as if like a dream. The time she wakes up, she should probably be returning to that first place. The place that has her mother.

***

Days later she was following Gwi's orders and went to the market streets. As usual, she covered her head and walked into the middle of the busy market street. It was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter