[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 8}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Crown Princess has returned! The Crown Princess has returned!" Hye Ryeong stood at the entrance to the Crown Prince estate, looking at the carved beams and painted rafters. and the vivid and beautiful manor with a hint of sadness from within. Servants who saw her return stretched their vocal cords and ran into the estate screaming the news. She looked indifferent, not caring for others' surprised looks, walked into estate. She knew this moment would come sooner or later, so to the present her, what was else mattered? Since yesterday's wedding ceremony, she discovered his unwillingness. She laughed coldly. She like him, both have thousands of unwillingess in their hearts. Since everyone is an unwilling participant, then she has more the reason to not care for anything. 

***

"How did you return?" The way he looked at her did not have a strand of emotions, as if she was like an item that one can have or not have. 

"He released me." She knew the Crown Prince and that person knew each other. That day when she met him, he was also at the scene. At the moment, she could have spoke the truth directly since there was no need to hide it. As for whether to believe or not was entirely up to him. Furthermore she did not care for his belief in her. 

"He released you? If that is the case, then why did he do all  of this to just release you?" He laughed coldly, carrying a strand of mockeryin his look. 

"If I wasn't the person he was looking for, then for what purpose would it serve to force me to stay?" She replied lightly. 

"Take your Miss to the West Chambers and help her get clean and presentable." He did not continue with the topic anymore, and looked directly at Zhen Er who was standing on the side, and with a look of displeasure, gave his command, and left with a sweeping jerk of his sleeves. 

"Miss, are you alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter