[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 6}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She headed for the Crown Prince estate. She knew what she had to face once she was back, but she could not not go back. The road under a night sky seemed longer. As she was walking in the woods, the scenery made her remember that night a month ago, where she was lost and fell asleep against a tree stump. This moment in time and that night was very much alike. Would she encounter the same concidence tonight as she did that night?

"Why are you here?" Gwi was following her scent and arrived here. He had originally thought that she had encountered danger, but never imagined that she was shuttling in the woods alone. 

"Sir?" Is this time also a concidence? Or is it that God heard her call?

"Where's the person who abducted you?" He looked everywhere for that person's whereabouts, but did not notice anything. 

"He left."

"Was it that man who called you Myung Hee?" He raised his eyebrow. If it were a scum who abducted her, he would not have released her. It would only be that person who would do this. He's actually still living!

"Yes." She knew she could not hide it, so she could only speak of the truth. 

"Forget it. Let's go back." Today, he was a bit thankful for Kim Sung Yeol. If he hadn't taken her out of the Crown Prince's estate, perhaps by now she would have... He didn't dare to think about the ending. It's still good. After this incident, her reputation would have been ruined by Kim Sung Yeol, and even with her return to the Crown Prince estate, the Crown Prince would most likely be hesistant with her. Since the matter has developed into this, he would continue to let them misunderstand. 

"Yes," she replied lightly, only that she never imagined t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter