[Story #2] There is a Beauty Here, Once Seen Never Forgotten {chpt. 10}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That look in her eyes and stubborn attitude was similar to Hye Ryeong's. He laughed bitterly, and shook his head. "No wonder she would save you, maybe it's because she sees herself in you." 

He placed her on his own bed, and tucked her in. It was funny thinking about it; his bed was made to be overly extravagant and cozy, but the time he's slept on it was not much. Now letting her sleep on it, could have also been considered as there being a usage to this bed. 

Shin Hae Ryeong, who was following him the whole way, was quietly standing on one side. When that adorning a black robe man stood up, she couldn't help but move back two steps, and expose all of her fear. 

"Unnie...Is she alright?" She mustered up courage to speak out what was in her mind. However, once she opened , she was still timid. 

"She doesn't have any serious problems, but she needs to rest well."

"Can I, touch Unnie?" 

He didn't reply. He only took a step back, giving her a spot near Hye Ryeong. 

Shin Hae Ryeong walked up to Hye Ryeong cautiously, then touched her forehead, and face. "Unnie, you must get better." 

"She will get better. However, don't forget that you promised me, that you would do something for her." 

"I promise you, but you cannot hurt Unnie!"

"Naturally, I would not hurt her. Don't you want to know, what I want you to do?"

She couldn't guess, and her eyes had both doubt and fear in them. Seeing her like this, he knew that maybe the situation was already half-complete.

"You must not want to live here in the future, and every night dream of me eating you, right?" He just finished speaking, and she heavily nodded.

"That's good. I'm giving you an opportunity, to let you forget me, and regain your freedom. Are you willing?"

"I'm willing!"

"However, you would also forget her. Are you still willing?"

"If it's for Unnie's good, I would do anything."

"Great. Hearing you say that, I take it that you've agreed. Follow me." 

***

When he returned to his sleeping chambers, it has already been two days that he didn't see her. Did the maids give her medicine on time? Did she wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter