[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 25}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeong-ii said you were missing. Turns out you're here." After he heard that she was missing, he was very anxious. He had sent guards everywhere to search but couldn't see a trace of her, and at the end, he still took a chance, and unexpectedly she was indeed here. Could she really not let go of him? 

She didn't speak. Even though it can be said that in these three months, she has been trying very hard to live, but from that moment she saw the Crown Prince, she would still think of that scene when Sir fell off the cliff. She couldn't forgive herself, and she couldn't treat him like she did in the past. The love and kindness that his mother has shown her, she has returned the favor, she doesn't owe her and him no more. 

"Are you still not willing to talk to me?" He was feeling anguished. He admired her infatuation, but this infatuation was not towards him. Under the quiet and lonely moon, the moonlight elongated these two people's shadows. The Crown Prince was not speaking, only standing behind her quietly and guarding her without her knowing. 

"My Lord," seeing the backs of the Crown Prince and Hye Ryeong, Soo Hyang lightly called out, and Gwi raised his hand to stop her call. He watched these two people with  slightly narrowed eyes, as he didn't know what to think of it.

***

In the late night, after Hye Ryeong and the Crown Prince left, Gwi and Soo Hyang walked out from behind the wall. He walked to where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter