[Story #3] Living Life Like a Dream {chpt. 7}

[Collection] Gwi & Hye Ryeong (Scholar Who Walked the Night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Currently, there weren't any restlessness that was present before within the Crown Prince's estate. Soldiers have been set out to search, and the guests for the wedding have already dispersed. The Crown Prince was sitting in the middle of the bridal chamber. From afar, his expression could not be seen, but him holding a black box with head low could be seen. Gwi who was standing from afar, witnessed this scene quietly. He came to only see if the situation at hand here and the prince's attitude toward everything that has happened. It seems like it was not a waste of him coming over, because from the looks of the Crown Prince, his heart must belong to someone. Gwi's heart suddenly relaxed itself. His lips curved up and with a smile, he flew away. 

***

Returning to the underground palace, he headed for the bed. Seeing Hye Ryeong in deep slumber, he chuckled lightly. He loves the way she looks when she's asleep; during those moments, she's not like when she's awake, cold, but amicable. Her cheecks carried a hint of red, as if she was immersed within a sweet dream. He crouched down beside her looking at her. Feeling her even breathing, his eye lids closed lightly, placing himself on the bed. At that moment, her face was very close to his, to the extent that he could feel the air she exhaled, long and short breaths showered his cheeks, tingly and sweet. 

***

Matching her breathing, he also gradually fell asleep. How long has it been? Since becoming a vampire, he's never slept at night, and this time, he was actually able to enter sleep this peacefully. On this night, he slept very comfortably, and this was his most pleasing sleep he've had in a long time. Is it because of her beside him? It was as if he became accustomed to her pheromones. Inhaling her pheromones, he didn't have the desire to drink her blood, instead there was an extra fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter