Chapter 32

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Where are you staying right now?” Mi-Cha asked Soo Min as she had joined Meanie’s table with her friend and the annoying guy named Junhui that was her company.

“With my friend and his roommates.” Soo Min answered.

“You’re staying with them?” Mi-Cha asked, pointing to Junhui and his roommates.

“No!” Soo Min laughed. “There are more friends, I just happened to be out with these three right now.”

“There’s more… and they’re guys?” Mi-Cha asked, almost sounding irritated.

“What’s wrong?” Mingyu asked, noticing her behavior.

“Nothing.” She flat out lied. “Why aren’t you staying with your parents or your sister?” She turned back to her friend.

“Don’t you remember?” Soo Min frowned.

“Oh! Right! Sorry!” Mi-Cha cringed. “I forgot…”

“It’s okay, I’m working on it now.” She assured her.

“So, you’ll stay with them once things are worked out?” Mi-Cha asked, sounding a little hopeful.

“No, I like it where I am.” Soo Min shook her head with a smile.

“Seriously?” Mi-Cha sighed, not pleased with her younger friend’s answer.

“Ah, Mi-Cha?” Soo Min started to realize why her friend was so irritated. “Did things not go well with him?”

“I’d rather not talk about it, but yes! That’s why I’m here… to get as far away as possible from that jerk face…”

Now the rest of the guys understood why she was so irritated by their presence.

“I know he must’ve been a jerk, but not all guys are jerks.”

“Aw, sweetie, you’re so precious… I worry for you.” Mi-Cha gave a sad smile. “It’s a good thing I’m here now!” She added. “I’m ready to break the hands of any guys who dare touch you and contaminate your innocence with their stupid misleading words.”

Suddenly Junhui and the Meanie couple scooted away from Soo Min.

“I forgot that you’re a thousand times worse than Jisoo…” Soo Min sighed, regarding Mi-Cha’s serious protective behavior.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“There’s still a few hours before your shift,” Jisoo mentioned as they left the clothing store, “is there anywhere else you’d like to go?”

“Your place.” Jeonghan quickly replied.

“Wow, this date is moving too fast.” Jisoo joked.

“Whatever, that’s not what I meant!” Jeonghan nudged him while laughing.

“I know, you just want to see Soo Min, right?” He asked as they stopped at a crosswalk.

“Of course!” Jeonghan beamed. “I always want to see her! I’m jealous that you get to live with her… see her every morning, eat with her every morning… you even share a room.” His expression was falling.

“At least we don’t share a bed.” Jisoo pointed out.

“Thank god, I should be the only one sharing a bed with Soo Min.” Jeonghan said relieved.

“Who’s sharing a bed with who?!” They suddenly heard a girl exclaim from behind them. When they both turned around, they saw an unrecognizable girl before noticing Soo Min and their other three friends.

“Hey guys…” Soo Min waved with a nervous expression. “Uhm… so this is Ae-Cha’s older sister… Mi-Cha.”

“Ae-Cha had a sister?” Jisoo asked surprised.

“Are you the guy she’s staying with?” Mi-Cha asked towards Jisoo. He nodded. “Ah, that’s a relief, I thought it was this one.” She pointed to Jeonghan.

“Excuse me?” Jeonghan frowned at her reply.

“Don’t worry about it.” Soo Min said quietly, coming to his side. “Mi-Cha.” She then turned to her friend while grabbing Jeonghan’s hand and interlacing her fingers with his. “It’s not official yet, but I like this guy, so please spare him.”

“Spare me?” Jeonghan’s expression changed to worry. “What’s going to happen to me?” He looked to the others who shook their heads with worried expressions too.

“Fine,” Mi-Cha sighed, crossing her arms, “but why is he so pretty?!”

“I know, right?! And what’s this, you went shopping, too?” Soo Min noticed the shopping bags he was holding. “Got yourself some new clothes I see.” She pulled out one of the shirts. “Whoa, these seem too small to fit you…” She examined it, now noticing it was a woman’s shirt and not a men’s shirt.

“Yeah, because they’re not for me, they’re for you, genius.” He chuckled.

“What? You bought me clothes?” She looked down at the bag quickly.

“Yes! Jisoo said you needed some new clothes so we went shopping for you!”

“Aw, that is so sweet.” Mi-Cha cooed, her irritation faltering at the small gesture. My lame excuse of a boyfriend never bought me any clothes… not anything, actually!

“Well, thanks.” Soo Min smiled, actually happy about it. “I suppose I shall go shopping for you sometime soon.”

“I’d like that!” Jeonghan grinned.

“I know there’s this one shirt he really wanted.” Jisoo said quietly to Soo Min before getting hit on the back of his head by Jeonghan.

“Shut up! I was only kidding back there!” Jeonghan defended with a pout on his face.

“So, maybe introductions should happen before we move on?” Soo Min said, turning back to Mi-Cha. “The one I’m staying with is Hong Jisoo. He’s my best friend from childhood, so that’s why I’m staying with him. He’s completely harmless, a gentlemen, really.” She explained. “He’s actually seeing Bo-Young currently.”

“Really?! Even Bo-Young?” Mi-Cha frowned, suddenly feeling like the only single person on the planet right now.

“Yes, and this is Yoon Jeonghan!” Soo Min continued on with the introduction. “He’s really sweet so you don’t have to worry about him, alright?”

“But that comment from earlier bothers me.” Mi-Cha narrowed her eyes.

“The bed comment?” Jisoo chuckled, Jeonghan nudged him, not appreciating his quick reply.

“Yes… the bed comment.”

“The bed comment…” Jeonghan repeated.

“It’s just a bed! You just sleep on it, what’s the big deal?!” Soo Min complained.

“Yeah!” Jisoo sad, trying not to laugh. “You just sleep on it.”

“Yeah,” Jeonghan nodded, though he had a slight disappointed look on his face, “you just sleep on it.”

“I saw that!” Mi-Cha pointed at Jeonghan, making him laugh. You could tell these two might just get along… maybe… maybe not.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What are you doing?” Jisoo asked as Soo Min was humming to one of those clichè scary tunes you’d hear in a scary movie.

“Theme music… for when Mi-Cha meets Ae-Cha’s boyfriend.”

“What?! She has a boyfriend too?!” Mi-Cha asked completely shocked.

“Yes, Mi-Cha! I hate to break it to you, but everyone is growing up!” Soo Min laughed. “Even your little sister is growing up.”

Mi-Cha just sighed as they made it to Seungkwan’s place. They rang the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened.

“Hey guys!” Seungkwan greeted with a happy smile. “I didn’t know you all were coming by, too? Oh, wait… who is this?” He noticed Mi-Cha.

“This is Ae-Cha’s older sister!” Soo Min smiled. “And this is Seungkwan, Meanie’s son.”

“Son?!” The older girl looked at the two surprised.

“No, there’s this family joke going on… everyone has a role, those two happened to earn the parent role.” Jisoo explained as they entered the house to meet up with the others.

“So, what are you in this family?” She asked him.

“Uh… her husband.” His smile fell.

“Isn’t it supposed to be him?!” She then pointed to Jeonghan.

“It should!” Jeonghan laughed. “And it will!”

“Then who are you in this family?”

“Uh…” Jeonghan fell silent, not really wanting to answer that.

“He’s the mother of the youngest in our group, Chan.” Jisoo explained, trying to hold in his laughter.

“Mother?!” Mi-Cha couldn’t help it and began laughing as Jeonghan glared at them. “Then who is the father?”

“That would be me.” Seungcheol came up to them, putting an arm around an irritated Jeonghan’s shoulders.

“We’re actually divorced.” Jeonghan said bitterly before shrugging his ex’s(friend’s) arm off.

“What happened?” Mi-Cha muttered, watching the two start to bicker about why Seungcheol keeps acting like they’re still together… lol.

“Jeonghan doesn’t really like being paired with him.” Junhui answered her question next to her. Her expression fell into irritation just like Jeonghan’s but she refrained to start bickering with him.

“So, what’s your role?” She reluctantly asked.

“Apparently I’m the single auntie.” He sighed. “But I hope that can change?” He gave a flirty smile her way.

“In your dreams.” She rolled her eyes before walking off to meet his other friends.

“Ahjumma! What are you doing?!” Soo Min whispered in a scolding tone. She hit him on the arm, making him wince and back away with a confused look. “Why are you openly flirting with her like that when you know she just went through a breakup?”

“You said I’d know when the right girl comes along…” He innocently replied.

“I did say that, but I didn’t say to harass her into liking you either!”

“I wasn’t harassing her!” He frowned.

“Just… chill out. Leave her alone for now, she’s obviously not in the mood to fall in love at the moment.”

“Fine.” Junhui sighed before hearing Mi-Cha squeal across the room. They both looked over to see her giving Chan a huge hug, gushing about how cute he was. “Why does he always get the attention?” He pouted.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“So, this is the guy my lovely sister is currently seeing?” Mi-Cha said with curious eyes on Jihoon.

“Yes, ma’am.” He nodded politely. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“So polite!”

Pffft,” Soo Min snickered, earning a secret glare from Jihoon. “Yes, he’s the definition of polite.”

“Ah, I suppose I shouldn’t be worried then?” Mi-Cha asked, sounding relieved.

“No, you shouldn’t have to.” Soo Min assured her, even if Jihoon wasn’t exactly nice to everyone else, he was definitely and especially nice to Ae-Cha. “They’re super cute together, too!”

“Of course! My sister has to be the cutest thing on this planet!” Mi-Cha said proudly. “Chan coming in second!”

“Agreed!” Soo Min grinned, pulling said person into a side hug.

“So, Mi-Cha noona!” Chan suddenly said. “How old are you?”

“Does it matter?” She gave a weak laugh.

“She’s old enough.” Soo Min laughed. “She’ll be 22(21) this September.”

“She’s older than us?” Seungcheol asked surprised. “For once, someone is older than us?”

“You make it sound like a bad thing!” She frowned. “What are you, three years old?”

“She doesn’t like being older than others, makes her feel the need to be responsible.” Soo Min explained.

“She should be responsible regardless of age.” Jisoo pointed out. “But I understand if she meant responsible for those younger than her, in that case, you don’t need to worry about that. We got it.”

“I’m going to be a bad parent later on if I don’t even want to be responsible for younger friends…” Mi-Cha sighed, hanging her head.

“Things change!” Soo Min smiled. “Don’t dwell on it too much. You’re still young, so… live a little!”

“She’s right, so don’t think about it too much.” Jisoo nodded in agreement.

“Thanks, I guess that makes me feel better.” She mumbled in reply.

“It should!”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Okay kids, your parents have to go to work now.” Soo Min said as Jeonghan and his roommates got up to leave.

“Awwww~!” Chan and Seungkwan pouted, Seungkwan laughing right after knowing that wasn’t his thing to be pouting.

“Yeah, you better not pout.” Won Woo chuckled. “No son of ours pouts.”

“Yes, mom.” Seungkwan held back a laugh. Won Woo sighed, STILL not liking that he was the mother in this pretend family.

“Awh, my babies are so cute!” Mingyu gushed pulling the two into a hug, making Won Woo blush in embarrassment.

Soo Min tried to refrain from squealing at the sight. If she wasn’t happy before, she was now!

“Give me a hug before I go, Channie.” She heard Jeonghan speak nearby, in that ‘pay attention to us, not them’ tone. She had to laugh as she turned to catch him looking at her.

“Bye mom! I’ll miss you!” Chan said, giving his mom(friend) a tight hug.

“I’ll miss you too, baby!” Jeonghan held him tighter until Chan complained he couldn’t breathe. “Be good for everyone, alright?” He added when he parted from the younger boy.

“Yes!” Chan nodded before Jeonghan gave him a light kiss on the forehead, earning a loud squeal from Soo Min who obviously couldn’t handle the adorable sight. “Eh! Hyung, you didn’t have to kiss me on the forehead, too!” Chan laughed, wiping at his forehead.

“Don’t complain!” Jeonghan chuckled, nudging him away before making his way over to Soo Min who was still fangirling.

“Yes, I’m crazy!” Soo Min giggled looking up at him. “I’m a crazy fangirl.”

“That’s okay, I like it.” He smiled, reaching out to caress her cheek, his eyes landing on her lips showing he wanted to kiss her.

“Don’t kiss me here!” She whispered, getting nervous.

“Not here? Then… outside?” He grinned.

“... I don’t think they’ll notice.” She mumbled, looking at everyone saying their goodbyes.

The two headed out the front door and made it to the side of Seungkwan’s house for some more privacy.

“We seriously came outside, in a secluded area… just to share one kiss?” Soo Min said, bringing the palm of her hand to her forehead, it sounded a little ridiculous to her.

“Who said it would only be one kiss?” He frowned, pulling her close by the waist.

“You don’t have time for more than one!” She laughed, looking at her phone for the time. He only had at least thirty minutes to get home and get ready for his shift.

“Sure I do!” He grinned. She only pouted at him in response. “Okay, another time then!”

“That’s right!” She nodded. “Now get going, or you’ll be late!”

“What about the kiss we came here for?!”

“What kiss?!” She blushed, looking away.

“This kiss!” He gently grabbed her face between his hands and made her look up before he planted his lips on hers in a short kiss.

“Oh… that kiss.” She replied, sounding in a daze.

“I’ll get going now before I’m late!” He chuckled, letting her go and turned around.

“Wait!” She grabbed him by the wrist.

“What?” He looked over his shoulder with a growing smile.

“Chan gets a hug but I don’t?” She had another adorable pout on her face as he turned around and opened his arms wide for her.

“You’ll always get a hug, Pikachu.”

She happily wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. “Thanks for buying me clothes, that was really sweet of you. It’s been awhile since you’ve spent any money on me.”

“I noticed that, too… that shall change!”

“No, you should be saving that money for school! Summer is almost over!” She protested, looking up at him from her hold. “I’m gonna be upset if I hear you can’t afford your school supplies later on because of me!”

“Don’t worry, even if I don’t have money, Chan’s father won’t let his mother struggle.”

“You’re terrible!” She laughed, lightly hitting him on his chest. “But I wouldn’t let you struggle either.”

“See! You have nothing to worry about!” He grinned.

“Even so…” she rolled her eyes, “save some of that money, will you?”

“Fine, I will… so I can spoil you at school!”

“You don’t get it!” She chuckled before he leaned down to giver her another kiss on her lips.

“I do get it.” He said, rocking them from side to side. “Gotta keep my Pikachu fed and happy.”

“Of course.” She smiled. “I don’t just want one Choco Pie, I want twenty of them!”

“Anything you want, sweetie!” He kissed her forehead.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“So, you’re not official with Jeonghan, that right?” Mi-Cha asked as she and Soo Min were walking to her house, parting ways with everyone else after Jeonghan and his friends left for work.

“Yeah.” Soo Min nodded, slightly blushing at the mere mention of his name. He was being so sweet back at Seungkwan’s house just moments ago.

“Why? Things complicated or something?”

“No… it’s just we agreed on four dates before anything would happen.”

“Oh… I see.”

“Yeah… maybe four was too many?” Soo Min asked, a look of worry on her face.

“No, I think four is a perfect number!” Mi-Cha smiled. “It definitely gives you time to get to know each other before actually hooking up.” She added. “So, how many dates have you been on so far? One? Two?”

“Three.”

“Three?! Already?! When did all of this start happening, anyway?!”

“The week after I moved here.” Soo Min replied innocently.

“That fast?”

“He’s Jeonghan’s best friend… of course Jisoo wouldn’t let me date just anyone! He’s just like you when it comes to looking out for me!”

“Well thank god for Jisoo!” Mi-Cha said dramatically, making Soo Min laugh. “Well, then I guess that’s okay. You two look cute together.”

“Thanks.”

“He even bought you clothes…”

“He used to pay for a lot of things when we first met. He wouldn’t even let me buy my own water at the cafe.”

“You my friend are a very lucky girl.” Mi-Cha said slightly irritated. “That’s a good sign, it means he’ll do a good job taking care of you… unlike someone I used to know…”

“You want to talk about it?” Soo Min frowned, grabbing her friend’s hand into hers, giving it a small squeeze.

“What’s there even to talk about, really?” She gave a weak smile. “It’s quite simple… I was an idiot who gave too many second chances.”

“Aw, Mi-Cha.”

“Not all guys are jerks, huh? Well… seems the ones I meet are.”

“Just give it time… okay?”

You’re right, I’m still young, I should live a little!” Mi-Cha’s expression suddenly brightened up. “I’ll start by never dating again, that sounds like a brilliant idea, don’t you think?”

Soo Min frowned. “Well, if that’s what will help… sure.”

The two made it to her house and patiently waited for Bo-Young and Ae-Cha to come by.

“Hey little sister!” Mi-Cha exclaimed, pulling Ae-Cha into a bone crushing hug. “How have you been?!”

“I’ve been good!” Ae-Cha managed to say as her spine was snapping in two.

“I bet! You were reunited with your little friends and even scored yourself a boyfriend!” Ae-Cha suddenly froze in her sister’s arms. “How come I’m only finding this out now, hmmm?”

“Sorry! I was going to tell you, honest!” Ae-Cha replied sounding worried. “It’s just… with what you were going through with… you know… I didn’t think to bring it up yet.”

“You don’t have to worry about me! I’m over it!” Mi-Cha smiled, ruffling the smaller girls hair. “Soo Min so kindly introduced me to your boyfriend already, and I am quiet spleased. He’s so nice!”

Bo-young snickered at that.

“Why does everyone keep doing that when I say Jihoon is nice?”

“No reason!” Both Bo-Young and Soo Min chimed, giggling afterwards.

“So you like him?!” Ae-Cha asked happily. “That’s good!”

“I also like your boyfriend, too, Bo-Young. He’s quite nice.”

“Yes!” Bo-Young whispered off to the side like she just passed a test.

“As for you…” Mi-Cha eyed Soo Min. The room got quiet. “He seems nice, despite that bed comment.”

“What bed comment?” Bo-Young asked, looking to Soo Min with a teasing look. “He made a bed comment?!”

“She’s just turning it into something dirty!” Soo Min pouted. “Just drop it.”

“Why? It’s always fun to tease you!” Mi-Cha laughed, nudging her.

“I’m going home!” Soo Min jumped up only to be pulled back down.

“You’re not going anywhere! I just got into town and you’re leaving just like that?”

“Half the day is already gone!” Soo Min laughed. “I spent the whole afternoon with you, what are you talking about?!”

“You’re spending the rest of the day with me and the girls, not buts!”

“But-”

I said no buts!”

“Fine.” Soo Min sighed, giving up. It had been awhile since they all spent time together. “But no girly things!”

“Let’s go shopping!” Bo-Young exclaimed.

“Yes! That sounds like fun!” Ae-Cha agreed.

“Let’s do it!” Mi-Cha joined in their joy. Soo Min just frowned. WHY?!


Chapter thirty-two!

 

FINALLY! AN UPDATE!

e65rh9zmwgq7eAzXaIFr6GhhFrXOznDU_HVVtnDx

Sorry it took me this long! Not going to lie… Mi-Cha’s character made it a bit difficult, only because like she’s new and had to be introduced to the others… so I struggled a bit haha…

3SD-AUwEf9XCJK-neV1mEF-LmCcvVyRepXojtiWl

Readers: THAT’S A TERRIBLE EXCUSE! *ATTACKS AUTHOR*

JKKKK! HAHAHA

p5uspzhQuJsFGwcPFqiNPjrWkPB4aQp1fM-5PC4a

Ahjumma still doesn’t get what Soo Min said, apparently. /Facepalm, but I think it’s funny haha.

 

Hmmm what else? Oh, polite and nice Jihoon!

l186zJV9gVKRnxVKGxtb6KC_ybVZKgvf0l6-3oYp

Pffft… can’t believe Mi-Cha is buying that act of his! LOL

 

Anything else? No?

N49JvPSF4YMU2VIvKcxrq_SthuNq4-JZBH7IxGWZ

Moving on!

kI4CDVeFqyrrmS3hDfqhJU56NKphkqonmP2mVGaC

Jeonghan: You’re seriously gonna skip over my moment with Soo Min?!

B7uyQw4m_qrp6JX-2BDSuhrZBIlS236BoTt1miFx

Author-nim: There are no words to describe your adorable moment! Instead, I’ll draw you a chibi of your cute selves! HAHA

SooHan thumbnail.jpg

Yes, I’m not a great artist! They’re faceless because I didn’t want to ruin what I already drew so… I drew it, then edited it on a paint program on my computer >< This could also serve as the visual of Soo Min’s wallpaper on her phone! Remember how Jeonghan asked to look at her wallpaper in the last chapter? This should be it, haha XD isn’t it adorable? ^^

Sw9Hr25Iza9HSoHhKnwBs1YrTxmaMzga-FCQGhpX

Yeah, you’re right, Seungkwan! HAHA (I’m really kidding! … maybe. LOL)

 

Oh, yes! Before I go… did you know omana-mark’s JIHAN story “Pizza and Other Cheesy Things” was featured on AFF(Aug 5th)?! I was so surprised!

0in-qHYLjZI-n7Bj3riQych4k7F6pepggyI1R0lM

Congratulations to her!

 

She’s partly to blame for this Jeonghan fic! (Lol sounds like that’s a bad thing >< a very good bad thing?) I was so nervous to post this fic at first but she helped me get over it and post it! I heard her fic was also the first SEVENTEEN fic to be featured on AFF too! WAH~! AMAZING!

a_2Yvnls0gBfsS7zC3ozIF0Yc3XUAbqrwTBdWDxf

I’m sure her MEANIE fic will be featured next! :D

 

Okay, I’ll go now >< I REALLY HOPE TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON AND NOT MAKE YOU WAIT ALMOST A WEEK AGAIN! x.x Since I stupidly stayed up an entire day and slept an entire day, I should have enough energy to write the next update! Lol

 

Hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! ^^

 

PS! So I had a dream the other night about Gentlemen Joshua~!

gG1w0Nor0wkMlxp9eRMmTA7mDMfgGKZsNRIefv6P

And it inspired maybe a small one shot or something…

y2EsoaCBcoDzqKw4jiiZ5eBUkMwshJCLZT9LrJD7

Author-nim: *Ignores Jeonghan* So like, if I wrote it, would anyone be interested in reading it? XD Let me know ^^!