Chapter 43

Jeonghan, I choose you!

4CKnfwXjcBC0LsaZ7bkfu_JoSQC4xgZvT9C-iDVo

Ignore errors,spacing, typos… they’ll be fixed eventually! LOL This is getting old...

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was about 3 am when Soo Min woke up from nearly falling off the bed as her boyfriend was hogging up most of the space in the small area! Jeonghan didn't stir at all when she rolled out of his loose hold. "Aish..." she mumbled, standing by the bed, taking notice of Jeonghan's arms and legs taking up unnecessary space. Obviously she wasn't going to be able to continue sleeping next to him if that's how he was going to be.

I don't understand... this didn't happen last time we slept in my bed together... She was thinking to herself before she turned around to check if Jisoo woke up from her not so silent roll out of her bed. His bed was empty. "Eh?" She walked over and stared at the empty space for a few seconds before heading out of the room to find him nowhere in the apartment. Where is he? Worry started to creep up on her as she made her way back to Jisoo's room and grabbed her phone before leaving the room once more.

She took a seat on the couch and composed a text to her roommate, asking where he was. She immediately heard his phone go off in his room! He didn't take his phone?! She jumped up, rushing in to see if the loud notification woke up her sleeping Squirtle. Luckily, it didn't, though she retrieved the phone to prevent it from going off for other notifications. "I thought we agreed to put our phones on vibrate at night...?" She whispered to herself, putting Jisoo's phone on vibrate as she left the room yet again. "Where could he be, then?"

Holding onto her phone and Jisoo's, she decided to see if maybe he was outside... getting some fresh air? She quietly left the apartment and headed downstairs. Gah, he better be out here or I'm going to go crazy! It wasn't like Jisoo went missing a lot. When he did come out to get air, he always brought his phone with him... but this time he didn't and she was already thinking bad things and ready to panic.

She finally made it outside and looked around the entrance. He wasn't there.

"Are you freaking kidding me, Hong Jisoo?" She said with an uneasy tone as she frantically looked around. With a small sigh, she walked over to look at the side of the building and slightly jumped when she saw a figure sitting up against the wall in the dark.

"Soo Min?" She heard Jisoo's voice asked. In that second she felt so relieved!

"Yah!" She frowned, walking over to him, holding his phone over. "What are you doing? You had me so worried!"

"Oh," he took his phone from her with a sheepish laugh, "sorry, I thought I brought my phone with me. I guess not." For some reason, Soo Min could sense something was bothering him when he looked down at his phone, there was a slight hint of dejection on his face.

"What's up?" She asked, taking a seat next to him against the wall. "Something bothering you?"

"No." He shook his head, faking a smile.

"You nearly give me a panic attack and then tell me nothing is wrong?" She pouted, lightly punching him on the shoulder. "Something's obviously bothering you! You forgot to put your phone on vibrate let alone forgot to take it with you when you came to get what I assume 'fresh air'. There's no sense in being quiet about. Tell me."

"Really, it's nothing." He assured her.

"We both know that nothing is something. Just spill it already. You'll feel better after? I always talk to you about my concerns and issues, you can do the same with me!"

"I know." He nodded, looking out to the parking lot to his right.

"So what is it? Relationship issues? You and Bo-Young fighting?! I hope not!"

"No, nothing to do with Bo-Young directly."

"Not directly?" Soo Min began to get lost by his words.

"She asked when will I take her to meet my parents the other night."

"Oh! Okay, got it. Go on." She quickly nodded, giving him her full attention.

"I wasn't able to give her a proper answer and she mistook my hesitation like I didn't want her to meet my parents yet."

"Is she mad?"

"I don't think so, more like disappointed... or something like that. I told her I'd love to take her to meet them, only if they didn't live thousands of miles away."

"Ah, right, they're still in the states." Soo Min nodded, recalling her talk with him when she first started staying with him earlier in the month.

He mentioned how after he graduated high school, his father got a job offer back in the states. It was something his father didn't want to pass up, so he and his wife moved back to the states in L.A California, leaving Jisoo behind because he didn't want to leave his friends and he liked it in Seoul. He was an adult by then and was able to get the apartment he lives in now with a little help from his supportive parents.

"I have no idea when they'll be coming back up for a visit... so I don't have a clear answer for Bo-Young."

"Don't worry, she may seem disappointed but she understands." Soo Min patted him on the shoulder. "The 'meeting the parents' part of the relationship is a big step, and I suppose she just got a little excited. Sometimes she's an impatent girl, but other times she's very patient... so don't let it get to you, alright?"

"Thanks, Soo Min." Jisoo managed a small smile.

“No problem!” She smiled, giving him a small pat on the back. “We should really head back inside, though.”

“Just give me a few more minutes.”

“Out in the dark at 3am by yourself?! I don’t like the sound of that…”

“If you want to stay, go ahead.” He chuckled as she looked around with paranoid eyes.

“Just a minute, then we leave!” She hugged her knees close to her chest, eyes still scanning the area.

“Alright, thanks.” He smiled, looking out to his surroundings, looking out for danger as well.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was about 9am when Jeonghan’s eyes fluttered open to see the blank wall beside him. After a few seconds, he shifted to see he wasn’t in his own bed, but Soo Min’s. When he noticed he was the only one in the bed, he frowned. Where is she? He thought to himself as he sat up looking around the empty room while becoming more alert. Jisoo isn’t here either? Only then did he catch the time on the small clock mounted on the wall near the door.

Jeonghan could feel he was still a little run down, but at least felt better than yesterday when he got up to venture out of the room. He paused and stared at the two figures passed out on the living room couches when he spotted them. He was confused, wondering why Soo Min and Jisoo were sleeping on couches instead of their beds?!

He quietly made his way over to the couch Soo Min was on and leaned over the top, looking down at her peacefully sleeping. She was on her side, facing the inside of the couch almost curled up into a ball and he smiled, finding it absolutely adorable. Once he was done admiring his sleeping girlfriend, he made his way over to Jisoo who was nearly about to fall off the couch as his legs and arm were hanging off the edge. He laughed to himself, debating if he should wake him before he fell, or wait and watch him fall. He admitted sometimes he’s a terrible friend.

Against his wishes, Jisoo managed to wake up just as he was about to slip off the couch onto the cold hard ground.

“Whoa, that was close!” Jeonghan laughed at the confused look on Jisoo’s face as he looked around left and right, obviously trying to figure out where he was right now.

“What?” Jisoo asked in his sleepy voice, looking up to Jeonghan. It only took him a few seconds to became more alert and he frowned. “Were you watching me while I sleep?! You creep!” He grabbed one of the couch pillows and tossed it at him.

“But baby!” He laughed. “You looked so adorable when sleeping! I couldn’t help it! You and Soo Min, I could just cuddle you both!” He teased.

“Yeah, no thanks.” Jisoo got up while shaking his head. “I assume you’re feeling better given you have the energy to tease me this early in the morning…”

“Kind of.” Jeonghan gave a slight shrug. “Despite all that sleeping, still not feeling all that great. As much as I don’t want to… I might have to take work off today, again.”

“Well, you should if you’re sick. There’s no sense in you going into work if you’re not at your best.” Jisoo could tell by the tone in Jeonghan’s voice that he wasn’t joking around or pretending about how he was feeling. “I told you… all that work was going to catch up to you someday. That day is here.”

“I know.” Jeonghan sighed, leaning forward on the couch again.

“So you’re going home, right? It’s better if you do.”

“I don’t know, I kinda like it here.” Jeonghan gave a small smile, making his way over to sit at the small opening on the couch Soo Min was resting on.

“Of course! You biased person!’ Jisoo laughed. “But really, you should go home and rest there.”

“What, you don’t want me around anymore?” He started to pout.

“Not really if all you’re going to do is stare at people when they’re sleeping… like you’re doing right now!” Jisoo pointed out. Jeonghan was watching Soo Min with a smile on his face like before.

“She’s my girlfriend, I can stare at her if I want!” Jeonghan joked.

“Stare at her, not me, okay!”

“But you’re my boyfriend, so I can stare at you too!”

“You’re so ridiculous!” Jisoo shook his head with a small laugh before leaving of to use the bathroom.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It wasn’t long after when Soo Min finally woke up to be greeted by Jeonghan who was still seated at the other side of the couch watching her.

“How long have you been sitting there?” She asked while sitting up, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

“All night.” He lied.

“Really?” She laughed. “I know that is a lie!”

“How?” He kept a straight face.

“I woke up at 3am when you nearly knocked me off the bed. That and, at the same time I saw Jisoo missing and I went out looking for him. We both crashed on the couches when we came back inside.”

“What were you doing outside at 3am?!” Jeonghan asked Jisoo as he returned to the living room with three cups of water, one for Jeonghan, one for Soo Min and one for himself.

“Just getting some fresh air.” He innocently replied, or tried to at least. Jeonghan got the hint though by the way his friend had answered. He wasn’t going to pry any further.

“There was a stray dog running around at the time, I thought we were going to die!” Soo Min exaggerated, earning a laugh from both of them.

“It’s okay, I was there to protect her from the danger of a small harmless lost puppy looking for his home…”

Soo Min gave him an unfriendly look, almost like she was betrayed!

“Awh! That is so cute! My boyfriend protecting my girlfriend!”

“Can you stop! Oh my gahd!” Soo Min ruffled up her messy hair. “It’s me or him!” She demanded.

“I choose both!” He laughed.

“You can’t choose both!” She jumped up from her seat. “You can only choose one! You can only choose me!”

“Oh my, she’s getting possessive.” Jisoo muttered quietly towards Jeonghan.

“Of course I choose you, Pikachu!” Jeonghan got up from his seat and stepped over to her. He took her left hand to bring the pokeball ring he gave her in view. “I have only one pokeball, and it’s right here, with you.”

“It’s too early for this…” Jisoo mumbled, getting up from his seat to leave the room, obviously a tad jealous. Sometimes he wished he and Bo-Young were like the SooHan couple in some ways.

“Awww,” she cooed while wrapping her arms around his middle, leaning forward on him, “you’re so sweet!” She added, looking up at him. She puckered her lips, hinting that she wanted a kiss from him and he gladly leaned down to give her one.

Just then, Soo Min’s phone buzzed on the coffee table behind her, grabbing her attention.

 

Won Woo: Are you awake yet?

 

“Jeonghan, do you want to take a shower?” Jisoo asked from his bedroom doorway, a change of clothes in his arms.

“Together?”

“Of course you had to say that in front of me.” Soo Min pouted, returning her attention back to her phone.

 

Soo Min: I’m awake! What’s up?

 

Won Woo: How’s Jeonghan this morning?

 

Soo Min: He seems fine T^T

 

Won Woo: That’s good?

 

Soo Min: Maybe… that depends >.>

 

Won Woo: Is he teasing you? XD

 

Soo Min: YES D:

 

Won Woo: Poor Pikachu :(

 

Soo Min: Yes! Pity me! DX

 

Won Woo: Well, since he’s fine, I guess it’s okay to steal you away for a couple of hours, right? :)

 

Soo Min: Yes, take me away?! Where are we going, though? o.o

 

Won Woo: Meet me at the mall in 20 mins. Don’t tell anyone where you’re going, got it?

 

Soo Min: Oooo, be secretive… *whisperes* got it! >

 

Won Woo: /facepalm. Don’t get caught!

 

“Who are you texting?” Jeonghan asked, almost catching a glimpse of her conversation with Won Woo. Her secret conversation.

“Excuse me, Mr. Nosy!” She put her phone down, giving him a scolding look. “Do I peek at your conversations when texting, I don’t think so!”

“I don’t text when I’m around you!” He chuckled. “I give you all my attention when we’re together.”

“Weren’t you going to take a shower with Jisoo?” She waved her hand, shooing him towards the bathroom. “I need to get dressed.”

“Dressed? Are you going somewhere?”

“What’s with all these questions all of a sudden?!” She laughed, shutting Jisoo’s bedroom door to get ready.

“She’s being so shady right now!” Jeonghan frowned when Jisoo walked up to his side to ask what she was doing.

“What do you mean?” Jisoo asked, confused since he was too busy preparing the shower for Jeonghan just now.

“She was texting someone, she wouldn’t say who it was and now she’s leaving…”

“Don’t worry about it too much.” Jisoo patted him on the shoulder. “Maybe it was one of her friends.”

“She has many friends now…” Jeonghan blurted out.

“True…”

“You’re not helping!”

“Pikachu is a loyal one, don’t get any wrong ideas, okay!” Leavanny assured the suspicious Squirtle.

“Okay.” Jeonghan sighed. I bet it was Won Woo she was texting. He thought as Jisoo guided him to the bathroom. He remembered back when Soo Min joked about Won Woo stealing her away from him. He laughed about it since well… Won Woo plays for the other team, the boys team. But something about Soo Min hanging around Won Woo always got him jealous and he could never figure out why. He thought maybe it was because he’s another guy… but he doesn’t feel like that when she’s around Jisoo or the others.

“Jeonghan? Snap out of it.” Jisoo nudged his shoulder. “What’s wrong, you’re spacing out?”

“It’s nothing.” Jeonghan shook his head, about to take his shirt off.

“Whoa! Hold on! Let me shut the door first!” Jisoo exclaimed, rushing over to shut it, with him on the other side.

“I thought we were taking this shower together?!” Jeonghan shouted from inside.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“How is he?” Mingyu asked his boyfriend when he exited the bathroom after washing up. The ‘he’ he was referring to was Jeonghan.

“Soo Min said he was fine. He was teasing her so I guess that’s a good sign.” Won Woo replied, putting his phone away into his back pocket.

“Should we go over there?” Junhui asked as he poked his head out of the kitchen. “Maybe we can score some breakfast over there… ‘cause I’m not sure what to make here.”

“Is it that hard to cook?” Won Woo chuckled.

“If you think it’s so easy, you come and do it!” Junhui pouted, crossing his arms against his chest.

“I’m kidding! Go ahead and go over there if you want.”

“You won’t be coming with us?” Mingyu asked as he noticed Won Woo was already dressed to head out.

“No, there’s a few things I need to do, I’ll meet you guys there later?” He said while making his way to the door.

“What kind of things?” Mingyu asked, suddenly suspicious of his boyfriend. Usually Won Woo always told him where he was going because they had an honest relationship, just like SooHan’s which was why Jeonghan got suspicious too!

“Uh…” Won Woo hesitated, already blowing his cover. “I’m going shopping…”

“Shopping? Can I come?!” Mingyu’s face lit up.

“No?”

“Why do you say like you’re unsure?!” Junhui laughed, obviously amused at Won Woo’s sudden behavior.

Mingyu gave Won Woo a look, the look of ‘are you lying to me right now?’. That made the guy feel a little guilty just now.

“I’m leaving! I’ll see you later!” He managed to say before leaving out the front door. “So much for not getting caught…” he muttered to himself as he walked down the hallway.

“Well, that sure was interesting.” Junhui commented from his spot across the room. “Almost reminds me of a KDrama I watched the other week.”

“What happened in that drama? Was the guy cheating?” Mingyu asked, tone full of worry and dejection.

“Aish, you’re jumping to conclusions too quickly! What if he went shopping for you! Maybe he wants to surprise you with something?”

“Really?”

“Yeah! So don’t get upset so quickly~!” Junhui assured him with a nod. “I know Won Woo would never do anything to hurt you, so please try not to worry. He’s a good guy!”

“Thanks, hyung…” Mingyu smiled, feeling relieved now. “I don’t get why Soo Min always calls you a bitter ahjumma, you’re so nice! You’re a nice ahjumma!”

“Don’t call me ahjumma, damn it!” Junhui shouted.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Mom!” Chan beamed as he sat himself next to Jeonghan on the couch, looking happy. “You’re feeling better today?!”

“Hey, Channie,” he smiled, putting his arm around his shoulder to give him a small side hug in their seats, “I’m feeling a little better today.”

“Only a little?” Seungkwan frowned as he took the empty seat on the other side, opposite of Chan.

“Maybe you shouldn’t go to work again today, rest up a bit more.” Seungcheol suggested as he took a seat on the other couch along with Soonyoung, Hansol and Minghao. Jisoo had left to get them all something to drink.

“Yeah, I think that’s what has to happen. I don’t know if it’ll get worse if I push myself to go.”

“It will, so it’s better that you just take off work again. You hardly take off work anyways, it won’t be a big deal for you.” Soonyoung smiled from his seat.  

“Right!” Seungkwan nodded in agreement. “Can I take off work too?!”

“You shouldn’t take a sick day when you’re not sick!” Seungcheol chuckled, but there was a scolding tone present at the same time.

Seungkwan pouted at the reply he got, earning a laugh from the others.

Suddenly, the front door opened and in walked Junhui with Mingyu and their other two friends, Jihoon and Seokmin.

“Hey guys?” Jisoo greeted them, he looked at Jihoon and Seokmin with a curious look.

“The appliances at work were acting up again, the cafe is closed today.” Jihoon explained.

“Seriously?” Seungkwan was shocked before looking to Seungcheol. “Ha! No work! So I get to stay now!”

“How convenient.” The older shook his head with an amused laugh. “So you all came to check on him?”

“Yes!” Junhui nodded. “Our Squirtle rarely gets sick!”

“Well, I guess it’s a good thing Chansey is here.” Jisoo joked.

“He’s useless, though!” Mingyu spoke up with a complaining tone. “He couldn’t even make us breakfast earlier!”

“Oh yeah, what about breakfast?” Hansol asked, looking over to Jisoo. Everyone’s eyes panned over to him, too!

“Damn it… why’d Soo Min have to leave at the worst time possible.” He mumbled, ready to turn around and leave.

“You mean, Soo Min isn’t here?” Mingyu asked.

“No, she left earlier.” Jeonghan answered.

“Where did she go?” Seokmin asked, breaking his silence.

“She wouldn’t say.” He pouted, looking bothered by it. That was when he noticed Won Woo wasn’t present with his group of friends. “Won Woo isn’t with you guys, either?”

“No.” Junhui shook his head.

“He didn’t say where he was going, too, right?” Jeonghan was getting so suspicious now. Mingyu shook his head, answering his question. So they must be together… he thought as the room grew silent.

The other’s weren’t sure why both Jeonghan and Mingyu looked so bothered just then, but they were quickly distracted when Jisoo asked who would like to help make breakfast. Minghao quickly raised his hand alongside Chan and Seungkwan. Junhui raised his hand a second later. The four got up and followed Jisoo into the kitchen leaving Jeonghan, Mingyu, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Seokmin and Hansol in the living room, still in silence.

“So…” Hansol broke the long silence.

“How is everyone?” Seokmin smiled, trying to start a conversation.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Oooooo,” Soo Min cooed at the display in the store’s window. She was currently at the mall inside waiting for Won Woo to show up. He had texted that he was on his way and she replied for him to meet her at the front, near the store that had some interesting stuff in the window display.

She noticed there was some things she wanted for herself and things she’d like to get for her amazing friends, and family, and mostly for her boyfriend, Jeonghan! She started to realize this was probably a store for fans of Anime and Manga. She noticed an item that was related to Soul Eater, the anime Jisoo said he liked. I should get that for him! Then she noticed a Charmander backpack and squealed. I should get that for Channie! There were a few other items she was admiring when she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

When she turned around, she saw two guys who looked about her age smiling at her.

“Uh, can I help you?” She asked with a tilt of her head.

“Couldn’t help but notice you squealing over here.” The nearest one said while stepping over to lean on the window next to her.

“Okay, I’mma stop you right there.” She chuckled, holding up her left hand to silence him.

“Already?” He gave a small pout. “At least hear me out?” He took a step closer, hoping she’d miraculously change her mind if she could see just how handsome he was up close, being persistent.

Soo Min was about to give him a warning look and say something when suddenly a long slender pale arm came between them, their hand resting on the display window as they leaned, blocking Soo Min out of view. It didn’t take long for her to recognize the mystery person was a male and a stylish one at that with his black v-neck and leather vest accompanied by black ripped skinny jeans. His straight jet black hair was a little messy from the slight windy weather outside.

“You have until three to turn around and leave.” Won Woo said in a warning tone.

“And who says I have to?” The guy protested, showing he wasn’t afraid of the glare Won Woo was giving him.

“If you won’t leave, we’ll leave.” Soo Min said, trying to peek over Won Woo’s shoulder but he was too tall! “Let’s go!” She tugged on Won Woo’s free hand. He gave the two guys one last warning glare before following Soo Min. After they turned around a corner, she let go of his hand and sighed in irritation.

“Why is it every time we come here you get hit on by every guy in the building?” Won Woo complained.

“I don’t know!” She whined, looking at her reflection in another store’s window display. “I mean, I know I’m gorgeous, but not that gorgeous!” She faced him with a grin. He reached out and pinched her cheek.

“You’re hanging around Jeonghan a little too much!”

“No duh, he’s my boyfriend!” She gushed, making hearts with her hands. A huge smile spread across his face at her cute action.

“Aish, and I’ve been hanging around you a little too much as well!” He snapped out of it, shaking his head.

“That’s a good thing!” She giggled. “Soon we can fangirl together!”

“No~!” He pouted, looking away to see where they were.

“Awwww!” She whined like a little kid. “I thought we could fangirl over our boyfriends?!”

“Nooooo!” Won Woo laughed this time. “Cut it out!”

“You say no, but I know you fangirl in secret!” She teased, nudging him with her elbow.

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes, “did you eat before coming here?”

“Nope! I left as soon as you texted me!” She answered, shaking her head… and body.

“Let’s go to the food court then.”

“Food!” She jumped, suddenly excited as she followed him while he had his head low, slightly embarrassed by her outburst. Other people were looking at them by now as she linked her arm with his, happily skipping beside him.

 

“They’re so cute! Oh my goodness! How adorable!”

 

Were the comments they overhead as they passed by.

“It’s so funny that people mistake us as a couple when we’re together!” Soo Min whispered, amused.

“Do you blame them? You’re clinging onto me like a koala!” He muttered, sounding embarrassed.

“Hehe, I’m a koala and you’re one of my favorite trees!” She held onto his arm tighter. He only sighed and brought his free hand up to hide his red face.

Despite the situation, he was really embarrassed right now! Soo Min isn’t even his girlfriend, yet he was embarrassed that she was latched onto his side. He still hasn’t gotten over showing public displays of affection with anyone, apparently. Soo Min found it incredibly cute, though and it didn’t help that she kept embarrassing on the way to the food court.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“You think they’re together right now?” Jeonghan said quietly to Mingyu who was sitting beside him on the couch. Their other friends were currently distracted by an interesting movie on the TV to pay any attention to their conversation, all of them sitting on the floor where the coffee table once was to make room.

“Probably.” Mingyu replied, sounding a tad bothered.

“Funny, reminds me of the time before when those two were spending too much time with each other…” Jeonghan had to quietly laugh, it was as interesting as the movie on the screen before them. “It was all for you though… so what is it this time around?”

“I don’t know, but it makes me…” Mingyu trailed off.

“Makes you what?”

“... jealous.” He finally admitted. “Hyung, I’m jealous of your girlfriend.” He chuckled. “What does she want with my Won Woo?”

“I could ask the same! What does he want with my Soo Min?”

The two sat there, thinking about it.

“They’re close friends… ever since she helped him get the courage to confess to you…” Jeonghan started to say, “maybe we’re being too suspicious?”

“Maybe…” Mingyu sighed. He felt conflicted. “It’s just the… the part when they don’t tell us what they’re doing that gets me.”

“I know. It makes us think too much. They probably just went to get lunch together or something.”

“True… but that should be me.” Mingyu pouted. “Won Woo hardly takes me out to eat… it’s not fair he takes Soo Min.”

“I’ll take you out!” Jeonghan joked.

“It’s not the same, hyung! I doubt he’d get jealous!”

“You never know!” He winked.

“You’ve had too many pairings in this story, give it a rest.” Junhui interrupted with a bitter tone as he had gotten up to refill his water cup.

“No one cares! It’s me we’re talking about here!” Jeonghan laughed.

“I swear, you’re an attention .” Junhui muttered, escaping into the kitchen when Jeonghan shot him a glare.

“It’s kinda true, though.” Mingyu chuckled.

“You’re all just jealous!” Jeonghan grinned, pushing his side bang out of his face with a proud look.

“It’s hard to believe you’re still ‘not feeling great’.” Jisoo commented from the floor with narrowed eyes.

“What did I do?!” He pouted. “I’m just talking!”

“Well, stop talking and rest!” Seungcheol said in a slight scolding tone on the floor closer to the TV, not even looking back at him. Jeonghan pouted even more, like a little kid.

“You and Soo Min, are so alike I swear…” Jisoo shook his head, holding back a laugh.

“Hyung, maybe you should go lie down?”

“I’m fine.” He muttered, sitting there with crossed arms. It made Mingyu laugh.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“So, did you call me out for a lunch date?” Soo Min asked as she picked up one of her fries. Won Woo sighed, still recovering from earlier.

“Sort of.” He replied. “I wanted to talk to you about something.” He added.

“Oooh? Like what?”

“It’s about Mingyu.” He started. She put her fry down, giving her full attention to him and nodded. “I was… sort of planning to introduce him as my boyfriend to my parents soon.”

“Really?!” She almost shouted, she got too excited.

“Calm down! Sheesh!” He lowered his head, again, people were staring at them.

“Meeting the parents part of the relationship is always so exciting! My parents haven’t properly met Jeonghan but they did meet briefly at Pledis Pizza. It seemed to go really well. My dad really liked him only because he paid for his meal!” She explained with a small laugh. “I should really have them meet again, maybe over dinner or something.”

“Yeah, that’s what I wanted to do, too. I thought to invite them out to dinner and bring Mingyu along. I’d have him do the same with his parents and bring me along… but I’m nervous.”

“Awh, why?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” He frowned. “Our parents are going to expect us to bring a girl to them! Not a guy!”

“I really doubt they’re going to care! I’m sure they’re going be happy for you two! They’re your parents!” She assured him with a sweet smile. “Of course they might be a little shocked at first, but that’s normal for your situation!”

“I don’t know…” he lowered his head, suddenly feeling depressed. He worried about his father being outraged for bringing a guy to them instead of a girl.

“Yeah, you don’t know.” She crossed her arms. “You think too much, Won Woo.”

“I can’t help it.”

“I know…” she sighed, leaning forward on the table. “I’m sorry. I’m just trying to help…”

“Don’t be sorry, I’m glad you’re being so supportive.” He gave a small smile, reaching over to give her a small pat on the head.

“Of course! You’re one of my favorite trees!” She beamed, making him laugh. “Everything will be okay… you just gotta take your man by the hand and tell them… ‘I love this guy! I know it must be shocking but… he makes me really happy and I hope you can see that and support us!’” She mimicked him in a high voice.

“Yah!” He tossed one of his fries at her. “My voice isn’t that high!” Obviously!

“Are you sure?” She played dumb. He threw another fry at her. “I could have swore I nailed that voice impression of you!” Another fry was thrown. “You’re Momma Woo after all! It fits!” More fries were thrown at her and she happily gathered them and put them with her own group of fries in her small tray.

“Why you little… you did that on purpose to steal my fries!” Won Woo finally realized just what was going on.

“Hehe! You’re so slow, Mr. Won.” She giggled, picking one up to eat. “Ayo, it’s Ms.Steal-yo-fries!”

Won Woo could only facepalm.


Chapter fourty-three!

 

C1Nn3y-Icf0oRdbQC7zpaN6ixHaDx_3VxjCRT1zq

Lol, Won Woo is not pleased.

zbolejReoA7a39CiEz1_cY3Jk3syugAtLyyDp-Z9

Anyways, wow, I actually have a chapter ready this week and it’s all thanks to goshdarnitluka…. Thanks for helping me when I got stuck! ^^ Jeonghan appreciates it! As well as Jisoo hahahaha

hD8wSu0f1hYB_vF7umEBwMVHQakDo-scS7jp03xI

I don’t have school tomorrow due to fall break, Oct 8th-9th. T^T Not a very long break…

0W_X0_F8qAOFgf8-9qV7a8ZRjRiDkkLOiCSTcIgc

I don’t even have school on Fridays! So I basically just got ONE DAY OFF

LB2r5v4OItZ78k6RcGnUrhrqZbwvIyJoNgXuVINL

but hey, whatever, I’ll take it. LOL

Tues and Thurs are my long days at the campus(12pm-8pm) so… MANSAE!

ohUcGWbscwZf_rY0iEaQ_V0jA5jmE04QhJ6365Ol

I’m going to sleep through my fall break! JK~ I’m going to try to write a lot! Make up for lost time >< but not really sure how far I’ll get since my brain always gets backed up and distracted, so we’ll see! And… I’ve gotten into doing portraits lately, so I may get distracted by that, too >< Working on Mingyu, Won Woo, and Hongbin. Finished Leo and N… I dunno who’s next but I have a feeling it will be Jeonghan and Jisoo~! <3 Haha, this semester really brought out the artist in me >___<

LqkKC6Y94bjm5kPQgBiiB0mfiBi3l6nVz87EwXfD

So, I hope you guys will enjoy this update! ^^ Thanks to all who have subscribed, the numbers keep growing, I’m so shocked! XD I appreciate all your patience! I mean… going from an update every day to an update almost three weeks apart… I’d have gone nuts by now! XD But let’s all hope I can at least update once a week. I’m just at the part where I struggle a bit, but once I get over it, I’m sure I’ll have more updates ready and could probably update twice or even three times a week, FINGERS CROSSED!

>____________<
 

Until next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

ds8FiAMA0iBau-rTSwornnEWZLptJ-codeZ5ao8W

PS…. I’ll try to fix the recent chapters with the Mingyu warning at the top but don’t hold your breath, the laziness is real over here! XD I know, I’m such a bad author Q_Q I’d rather write than edit LOL

X2OTcpWh4zuMhryFi3oAOUyRFqrMqdIDhv608MdP

Mingyu =  Me | Won Woo = Readers

 

Me: It’s still readable and I warned you all, deal with it! *Throws story at you*

 

Readers: *Smacked in face*

 

LOL MIHANEEEEEEEEE~!

 

Oh… and…

U1IndiwEiQT9OFxDwg04YkZCmP4nIknpxCgIBqW1

nikiixcandy, I still hate your icon on Kakao...