Chapter 45

Jeonghan, I choose you!

cmzNFPNesy6-IKIISwHpPFG9WPfk0eYEgsblug1x

Typos, spacing and errors… yeah.

12/16/2015:

*Taking care of spacing but... still too lazy to correct all typos and errors, sorry haha one day, eventually...*

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Soo Min?” Jisoo said softly as he tried to nudge the sleeping girl awake. “Soo Min, it’s time to wake up.” He continued to nudge her. After a few seconds, her eyes started to flutter open, finally coming to.

“Hmm?” She turned in her bed to look up at him, squinting.

“Good morning,” he chuckled, “or should I say, afternoon?”

“Wha?” She sat up before reading the time on the clock. 12:32pm. “I slept in?” She frowned, pulling her covers off before standing up, trying to become more alert by slapping her cheeks.

“You did, you were out like a light…” Jisoo nodded in reply. “Did you… not sleep well last night?”

“I… slept fine.” There was a pause of hesitation. She was still trying to wake up and didn’t even realize it herself, but Jisoo did. “Was everyone waiting on me?” She asked, stumbling her way to the door.

“Not really.” He followed after her.

When they left their room, Hansol and Minghao were sitting on the couch with Chan, Seungcheol and Soonyoung were on the other couch watching TV with them.

“Oh, look… she’s finally awake.” Soonyoung pointed over at her from his seat before waving.

“Noona!” Chan jumped up, waving to her from the couch like an excited child, or maybe a puppy!

“Good mornin-”

“Afternoon.”

“... yeah,” Soo Min gave Jisoo a brief side glance, “sorry to keep you all waiting. I’ll get ready quickly.”

“Take your time!” Chan assured her.

“Does anyone want to eat lunch while we wait?” Jisoo asked before getting pushed out of the way by a pouting Soo Min.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“You made it!” Seungkwan greeted Soo Min and the others at the door of his ridiculously huge house. “Come on in!” He stepped off to the side. When they entered, they were greeted by Seokmin and Jihoon who happened to already be there.

“Almost everyone is here!” Seokmin pointed out. “The only one’s missing are Jeonghan, Junhui, Won Woo and Mingyu.”

“Do you think they’re coming?” Chan asked, a curious look on his face as he took a seat on one of the several couches in the living room. Okay maybe that’s just exaggerating, he sat on one of the five couches in the living room…

“I don’t think Jeonghan will, he should still be resting.” Seungcheol spoke up. “Junhui might stay to look after him and as for the other two… probably going on a date.”

“So it’s just us for today?” Seungkwan asked, holding his phone in his hand.

“Why?” Soo Min asked, slightly confused.

“Needed to know how many lunches to order.” He smiled at her as he brought his phone up to his ear. “Yes, Boo’s North Kitchen, it’s Seungkwan.”

“Boo’s North kitchen!?” Her eyes went wide as she looked to Jisoo who only chuckled at her shocked expression.

“I wanted to order lunch.” Seungkwan continued. “Oh… the refrigerator broke? I see. Be sure to call in a repair, I’ll contact the east kitchen instead. Thank you.”

“East kitchen?!” Soo Min asked the boy before he could dial another number. “Your family owns restaurants? We’re getting take out?”

“No, silly.” Seungkwan laughed, something about it made her feel like she was talking to a celebrity now. “We’re… eating in.” He paused. “The kitchens are underground.”

“What?! You mean you have more than one kitchen?! And they’re underground too?!” She almost shouted, looking at the floor before dropping on all fours to put her ear to the ground.

“Honey, stop… you’re embarrassing me!” Jisoo laughed, picking her up off the ground. Everyone else in the room couldn’t help but hide their laughter, she looked so shocked and confused.

“Shocking, right?” Chan grinned from his seat on the couch. “This isn’t a house, it’s a castle!”

“Really?!”

“Yeah! They have a cloaking device to hide their location! On the outside it looks like mansion when in reality it’s a 60 floor castle completed with a dungeon too!” Chan went on to say excitedly.

“Oh my… no way! Are there dragons down there?!” She asked Seungkwan, looking hopeful.

Everyone else in the room face palmed at the question. “Uh… sure. 2D dragons.” He smiled weakly.

“What?! You mean you really have dragons down there?!” Chan jumped up off his seat, rushing over.

“I swear, I did not give them sugar before coming here.” Jisoo defended as Jihoon was eyeing him with his brow raised.

“Awh, let them have their fun.” Seokmin smiled, walking over to join the two. “How about we go look for those dragons later?” He asked. The two’s face lit up like lights on a Christmas tree.

“They’re so embarrassing!” Hansol sighed, covering his face with his hands.

“I want to go find dragons, too!” Minghao said, coming to join the small group.

“Not you too!” Hansol added, wondering if everyone had gone nuts by now.

“What about you, Soonyoung?” Seokmin asked his friend with a bright smile.

“Looking for dragons sounds like a lot of fun!” He nodded, deciding to play along. It was cute to see Soo Min and Chan so excited about it. These past few days were a bit rough on them, with Chan getting sick as well as Jeonghan. Soo Min naturally worried a lot for the both of them… looking for 2D dragons in the pretend dungeon of Boo’s castle would probably take their mind off of things for a little bit, at least.

“Then I suppose we should eat before searching.” Seungkwan mentioned, dialing a number on his phone again. As it rang, he looked to his friends. “I forgot to ask what you guys wanted?”

“The usual.” A few of them said.

“Okay.” He nodded before looking to Jisoo and Soo Min. “What do you want, hyung?”

“American style.” Jisoo replied before looking down to Soo Min who looked shocked all over again.

“You mean, we get to choose?!”

“Yes!” Seungkwan laughed. “Whatever you like, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American, Mexican, Italian…”

“How does a place like this even exist…?” Soo Min stared up at the ceiling, pure wonder in her eyes.

“She’ll have American, too.” Jisoo said for her as she was zoning out now.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Noona?” Seungkwan asked to Soo Min as everyone else was playing video games on the flat screen that nearly took up the entire wall! She still wondered how Seungkwan’s house even existed…

It had been maybe two hours at the most since everyone ate and they were all having a good time, chatting and playing games together in Seungkwan’s arcade. She didn’t really get a full house tour because to put simply… there was probably not enough time to show her around before it’s time to leave! His house was just too big!

“Oh?” She snapped out of her small trance, looking over to him to see his slight concerned expression. She hadn’t noticed she was spacing out again.

“Are you okay? You seem a little out of it.” He pointed out the obvious.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” She assured him with a small smile.

“Do you miss Jeonghan?” He decided to ask, knowing that was probably what was bothering her. She was quiet and that basically answered his question. “It’s okay, noona.” He gave her a small pat on her back. “Maybe you should go check on him?”

“But…” she looked over their group of friends having a blast.

“They won’t mind.” He chuckled. “And besides, this isn’t the last time we’ll get to play, so go ahead and go to Jeonghan.” He gave her a small push to get out of her seat.

“Are you sure?” She felt guilty, she had promised to spend time with them today…

“Yes! Go!” He gave her another small push. “Before I call the bouncer to come remove you!”

“Do you have a club in this never ending place?!” She gawked at him.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Arriving to Jeonghan’s shared apartment about 20 minutes later, Junhui answered the door, surprised to see Soo Min standing there.

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he let her inside. “I thought you were spending the day at Seungkwan’s?”

“I was just there.” She answered, standing by the couch resting a hand on it as she looked around the room. Jeonghan wasn’t in sight, so she assumed he was still resting in his room.

“Ah… miss your Squirtle?” A grin slowly spread across Junhui’s lips, his tone a teasing one.

“So.” She pouted at him, rolling her eyes a little in a joking matter. It was true. She missed her Squirtle.

“You can miss him!” He laughed at her reaction. “I’m sure he misses you too!”

“How is he?”

“Last I checked he was sleeping.” He pointed to his shared bedroom. “You can see if he’s awake.”

“Thanks.” She smiled before heading to the door. “I’ll let you get back to your precious Kdramas.”

“It’s appreciated.” He said sarcastically before returning to his seat.

Once she was standing before the bedroom door, she waited for a few seconds before quietly knocking and opening the door to look inside. Jeonghan was sleeping on his side, back facing the door, his long hair scattered on his pillow. She could tell by the pattern of his breathing that he was still asleep.

“I’ll be in here for a bit.” Soo Min whispered back to Junhui on the couch.

“What?” He looked back at her. “Are you going to watch him while he sleeps?” A quiet laugh followed after his question.

“He watched me, I can do the same, can’t I?” She joked before backing into the room, waving.

“They’re so cute, I swear.” Junhui muttered to himself while shaking his head.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soo Min spent the first few minutes inside the room at the door, standing there as her eyes were locked on her sound asleep boyfriend across the room. She took a couple of steps closer towards his bed, eventually walking around so she could see his face. Kneeling down at his bedside, she carefully rested her folded arms on the edge of his bed so she could lay her head to match his level. She didn’t get to see a sleeping Jeonghan that often and honestly… she was staring in awe. Why does he have to be so beautiful when sleeping, too?!

She admired his sleeping face for a little bit before getting up and heading to the other side of his bed. There was a space big enough behind him for her to lie down, so she crawled onto his bed as gently as she could without waking him. She lied down next to him, on her side while making sure to leave enough room for him for if he decided to switch positions.

As she lied there, she thought about her relationship with him, from when it first started up until this moment. And after awhile… she soon dozed off, tired from all the fun at Seungkwan’s earlier.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

About an hour later, Jeonghan finally shifted in his slumber, turning to his other side when his hand touched something next to him. It wasn’t his pillow or sheets but… he could make it out to be an arm. He opened one eye to take a look and within seconds he opened both eyes to take in the sight of a sleeping Soo Min next to him. He felt so confused at first, seeing her there in his bed. He could only remember falling asleep after eating breakfast, alone since Junhui said he’d leave the room to Jeonghan for today so he could rest in peace and quiet. Soo Min wasn’t here earlier, so… how did she get here and why was she here? Am I still dreaming? He thought to himself as he looked the girl over with his tired eyes.

Figuring staring at her wasn’t going to answer his question, he reached over and took her small hand into his, holding it firmly. That’s when her eyes started to flutter open, awakening at his touch.

“Oh…” she mumbled, a small smile reaching her lips. “You’re awake?”

“What are you doing here?” He asked, a hint of confusion in his tone. “I thought you’d be with the others today?”

“I was with them for a little bit… but then I came here.” She replied softly.

“Why?”

“Do I need a reason?” She frowned. “Of course… I missed you. I was worried too… I just wanted to make sure you were okay, that you were getting better.”

Jeonghan only smiled in reply. He swore his girlfriend was so sweet and thoughtful.

“You were sleeping when I got here. I was waiting for you to wake up but I guess I fell asleep.”

“That’s okay,” he said while scooting over a bit closer to her, “thanks for thinking about me. I’m happy you’re here.” He added, pulling her close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

“You’re feeling better, right?” She asked, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. He still felt a bit warm.

“I am.” He answered, resting his chin at the crown of her head.

“Good.”

Within minutes, the two fell asleep again in each other’s arms.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Are you going to wake her?” Junhui asked Jisoo as they stood at the bedroom door. Jeonghan and Soo Min were still sleeping together, cuddled up to each other.

“No… I’ll just leave her here.” Jisoo replied. “It’d probably be better.” He added on.

“This is going to turn into a habit, I just know it.” Junhui shook his head as they left the room quietly.

“It should be okay.” Jisoo joked at the slight bitter tone in his friend’s voice. He always got like this whenever couples were around. “She didn’t really sleep well last night. I think she was worried about him. I could tell he was all she was thinking about the entire time we were at Seungkwan’s place. If I wake her and take her home now, I’m worried she won’t sleep well again.”

“True.” Junhui nodded in understanding. “I’ll make sure they behave themselves.” He gave a small pat on Jisoo’s back.

“Don’t say that!” He frowned at him. “Now I’m going to worry all night!”

“There’s no need! They’re so innocent with each other, it’s sickenly cute!”

“Are we talking about the same couple?” Jisoo gave him a confused look.

“Are you sure it’s not just all in your head?” Junhui raised a brow with folded arms.

“I don’t even know anymore.” He sighed, shaking his head.

“Just relax. She’ll be fine here.”

“Thanks. I guess I’ll get going then. Tell the other two I said goodnight, will you?”

“Sure! Get home safely~! I’ll give you a report on the SooHan couple first thing in the morning!”

There was a small pause. “You better.” Jisoo pointed at him before opening the door. “Goodnight, Chansey.”

“Goodnight, Leavanny.”


Chapter fourty-five!


 

cH_koJKwjy-L_mcryy3kuFAUlbILIUccQ4JApbJd

Helloooooooooooooo! I’m back with an update and so much more! XD

w6_4GAT85AdPTriaiFPyMl75NBsxrF8J-gV-TqTB

I’m sure you will be so pleased to hear I started three stories since the last update to this story…

*crickets chirping*

PjHXewd9hi5xtr0CxHVgsv5eIMVXnK3dkrDPxub_

T^T Thanks, Seungkwan...

3ibUfY4vvghGzk9ZpgyLtHcr6PX4fYskTtwJj1CA

 

Either way, if you’re interested, here they are!

 

The Blooming Wallflower

NU’EST REN

DuUwi4ZVXMmjyHM7iGI-f09f_xbiz9ZvVK_mAtpL

Closer

MEANIE FIC

TIlKN_y4EbkKGCMGa3X-orJXtLFZ3ycvAlO1bM5y

My Only Love

(Title may change IDK)~ SEVENTEEN JISOO/JOSHUA AKA HONEY! LOL

KzLfSUIJB1IjlzB04kvlnCjb2S4oPHlRhKsg6jTt

There is a Mingyu fic I haven’t really started yet called ‘Lying Heart’ but I’ll let you all know when it’s posted, if you’re interested that is!

KVRSW8D5Wi2Yhm6UUc2QESLDakN6u6ZWnX8KITl_

So yeah… that’s what’s new! Like always, I’m going to work on everyone’s fics simultaneously! So Jeonghan’s fic will still be updated, it’ll just take some time, but hopefully not a lot of time, I’ll make sure of it… >< Please be patient with me!

aJMheP5FmvxRh90KhFn03Ifox6-MWMYIcbXpvyYQ

Until next time! ❤