Chapter 23

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Waaaah~!” Won Woo grinned, sounding impressed. “You said that, right to his face?” He asked Soo Min who was seated across from him at the table. They were currently out for lunch like they had agreed on yesterday during their mini text session.

“Yes.” She nodded, a huge smile on her face, remembering it. “Why aren’t you taking notes?” She suddenly asked.

“Notes?” He tilted his head.

“C’mon! Notes on how to confess to Mingyu!” She whispered, knowing he wouldn’t like it if she were to say that out loud for others to hear.

“Since when do I need notes on how to confess?!” He frowned.

“Since you haven’t bothered to say anything to Mingyu! The poor guy keeps getting this misunderstanding that you and I have a thing going on!”

“What? He does?!”

“Yeah, we keep going out to lunch together! He’s suspicious! You need to hurry up and say something to him before he gives up on you and looks somewhere else!” She scolded, taking a sip of her soda.

“Aish…” Won Woo ruffled his hair in frustration. “Every time I’m in front of him, I get nervous! I just wish he’d get the hint already… too nerve wracking bringing it up!”

“That’s not good!” She complained. “You have to say something! Maybe he’s too shy to bring it up, as well… you’re both shy!” She pointed at him with the fry she was about to eat. “Someone has to confess, and quick.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to… I’m just…” He sighed, feeling bad. He wanted to tell Mingyu his feelings so bad, but whenever he thinks about it actually happening… he gets scared. What if Mingyu rejects him? Sure, Soo Min says the guy totally likes him back, but what if she’s wrong? How can anyone be so sure unless they heard his friend say so himself? All the what if’s really discourages him.

“Then you should practice!” She suggested. “I’ll help you!”

“How?”

“You can practice your confession on me!” She smiled, hoping it would cheer him up. “I know I don’t exactly… look like the tall, strong, handsome Mingyu. I’m the opposite... short, weak and cute... but that’s what your imagination is for!”

“No way!” Won Woo protested. “No way, I’m not going to practice my confession on you! That’d be weird!”

“I’ll pretend I’m not offended.” She laughed before sighing. “Fine… then I’ll get a photo of him. Confess to the photo!”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” He pouted, grabbing some of her fries from her tray.

“Hey!” She grabbed his wrist. “Those are mine!”

“I bought them.” He chuckled.

“So! You bought them for me!”

“Sharing is caring.” He teased, successfully retracting his hands with the fries still grasped in his hand.

“I’m surprised.” She chuckled.

“About what?” He asked.

“How much you’ve changed. Seems like ever since we had that serious talk… you’re more comfortable in your skin?” When she mentioned it, he had to agree. He had kept his secret for so long, always hiding it from everyone… but when he told her, he actually could be himself and not hide anything or be worried and be more like himself.

“I guess…” A smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. “Thanks to you, wingman.”

“No problamo!” She grinned. “Now be a hot wing and fly over to the register and get me more fries!”

“What?” He held back a laugh. “That made no sense.”

“Ah, it didn’t… it sounded much cooler in my head.” She giggled, embarrassed. “But it still works!”

“How?”

“You’re hot!” She winked. She could see the blush on his face as he got up. “Oh my! Don’t tell me you play for both teams!” She gasped.

“No,” He pushed her head back with a single finger. “I’m pretty sure I’m gay.”

“Aw,” She played hurt.

“But if I was straight, I’m sure this would have been our third date.” He chuckled.

“That’s one more than Jeonghan!” She grinned. “That guy better step up his game! What if he loses me to a gay man?!”

“You’re ridiculous.” He rolled his eyes with a small laugh.

“Admit it, everyone loves Pikachu.” She teased.

“Whatever.” He snickered before leaving to the register to order her more fries.

When he returned, he noticed a rather good looking guy was speaking to Soo Min at their table. She had a small blush on her face and he could only assume that the guy was complimenting her.

“Could I… perhaps get your number?” The guy asked slightly nervous.

Before Soo Min could say anything, which she was about to kindly tell him no, Won Woo came back to the table and dropped the tray with the fresh order of fries on it. The loud noise startled both the guy and Soo Min.

“What is this?” Won Woo asked with a serious look. His expression read ‘get away, fast’.

“I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know you had a b-boyfriend already!” The guy stuttered out, bowing quickly before hurrying off.

“Wow.” Soo Min chuckled as Won Woo took his seat again.

“What?” He asked as if that just didn’t happen.

“I told you, everyone loves Pikachu~!”

“Yah!” He pouted. “As Jeonghan’s friend, it’s my duty to ward off any guys that try to hit on his girl.”

“Awww~!” She cooed, a huge smile on her face. “Good job, boyfriend.

“Don’t call me that!” He pulled her fries away when she reached for them.

“Okay!” She laughed, reaching over and pulling them back her way. “Hot Wing.”

“We’re never having lunch like this again.” He brought the palm of his hand to his forehead, sighing.

“That’s okay, I’d rather cook anyway.” She smiled. He looked over at her, a smile of his own replacing his irritated expression. Who could deny Pikachu’s food? No one...

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Won Woo and Soo Min headed back to his shared apartment shortly after they finished their lunch. When they got back, it was just Mingyu as Junhui had left to see Minghao again at Jisoo’s and of course Jeonghan was currently working his shift at Pledis Cafe.

“Hey, Bulbasaur!” Soo Min greeted. “Did you eat yet?”

“No.” He simply replied. “I was about to heat up some ramen, though.”

“No! That won’t do! Why don’t I finally take you out to lunch? I know I just ate but I can keep you company?” She suggested with a kind smile. Besides this being her plan, she really hasn’t bonded much with Mingyu, either! She hadn’t bonded with a lot of them yet, actually.

“No thanks.” Mingyu tried not to sound harsh when saying it and both Won Woo and Soo Min noticed. While he wasn’t looking, Soo Min mouthed to Won Woo: ‘I told you! He’s misunderstanding! You need to fix this!

“H-Hey…” Won Woo spoke up after being silently scolded. “You should go with Soo Min.”

Said girl face palmed. She meant for him to take Mingyu out! Not her! Dang it, Won Woo! She thought completely frustrated. Getting these two together was a lot more difficult than she had expected. To think that he was complaining about Mingyu not getting the hint… Won Woo couldn’t get a hint even if it slapped him in the face!

“I don’t want to.” Mingyu sighed.

Aw, c’mon. Don’t be like that, let’s go!” She pulled on his arm go get him out of his seat. Short, weak and cute Soo Min was failing against the tall, strong and handsome Mingyu. He remained seated as Soo Min pulled and pulled on his arm. Both guys had to admit, it was pretty cute seeing her try so hard.

Mingyu sighed once more and decided maybe he should just go with her. She was trying so hard to get him out of his seat… it’s the least he could do for her, right? That and… maybe he could finally ask what was up with her and Won Woo.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Uh…” Mingyu barely said as he watched Soo Min chowing down on another meal. Didn’t she already eat?

“What?” She asked innocently.

“I… just thought, well…”

“Built up my appetite again walking here!” She explained with a small laugh. “This place was a bit further than the place Won Woo and I went to.”

At the mention of Won Woo’s name, Mingyu’s expression of course changed.

There was a short silence before Soo Min started the ‘get-to-know-you’ talk.

She learned he was left handed, that fascinated her a lot and he had to laugh. She already knew about his pet dog from when she had the talk with Won Woo. Other things she learned were his great hand skills at repairing things since he was young. That was very interesting to her as well. Then he said he liked to clean.

“Oh my goodness!” She grinned. “Me too! Only when it’s not a huge mess though.”

“My roommates aren’t that messy, but they can be at times.” He chuckled. She was glad to see he was getting more comfortable with her.

“I know the feeling.” She shook her head. “But what can you do? The mess ain’t going to clean itself.”

“Right!”

“To us!” She held up her soda. “The housewives of unorganized men.”

Mingyu couldn’t stop laughing at her comment. It was the first time she really heard him laugh and it was contagious as she found herself laughing along with him. This was good! They were bonding!

Once they calmed down from their small fit of laugher, she decided… maybe he was never going to bring it up to her. She was probably going to have to do the same thing she did with Won Woo and bring it up first.

“Hey, Mingyu?” She asked.

“Yeah?” He nodded, finishing the last bite of his food.

“I’m curious.” She started. “Do you dislike it when I ship you and Won Woo together?”

He nearly choked on his food.

“I’m sorry!” She apologized as he chugged down some water to clear his throat. Whoa, if that wasn’t an obvious hint, I don’t know what is? She thought getting excited for his reply.

“Did Jisoo tell you?” He asked, a frown on his face.

“Jisoo? Tell me what?” She asked, playing dumb. He needed to say it… at some point these guys have to say it themselves!

“You don’t know?” He sounded slightly relieved… she frowned. No!

“Know what?” She again played dumb and was seriously hoping he’d say something.

“Nothing.” He shook his head.

“Why’d you choke on your food when I asked you that question?” No! You are going to admit your feelings, Kim Mingyu~! Even if I have to pester you!

“I don’t know, just didn’t expect you to ask such a question…” He shrugged. Lies… all lies! She narrowed her eyes.

“So you don’t mind, or you do mind?”

“Uh…” He paused to think about it. “I don’t mind? I mean… it’s just your opinion of us anyway, right? It’s not doing any harm.”

“So, then… would you say you ship yourself with Won Woo?”

She could clearly see the blush on his face at her question. Just admit it already!

“Why?” He asked. “Why are you asking me this…” He sounded uncomfortable now.

She sighed.

“Look, Mingyu. If there’s something you’d like to say, I’ll listen. I’m not going to judge you, either.” She said calmly to him. “I know there’s something you want to say… so please. Say it.”

“Alright.” Mingyu said, taking a deep breath before sighing. “Are you and Won Woo secretly seeing each other?!”

Silence.

She stared at him, shocked he had asked that question instead of telling her about his feeling for Won Woo. She wasn’t expecting this, or well… maybe, but still!

“No.” She said bluntly. “There’s nothing going on between me and him. We’re just friends, good friends, maybe.”

“Oh…” There was that relieved tone in his voice again.

“Anything else?” She pushed.

“No, I’m good.” He shook his head.

“And gay for Won Woo.” She blurted out. She covered quickly… this was not how it was supposed to go! But then again… screw it! It’s been done, no turning back… he has to explain himself now, right?!

“What?” He asked, completely taken aback by her words.

“Jisoo didn’t tell me, honestly. I figured it out on my own.”

“Really?” He stared down at his empty tray, he had that same expression as Won Woo, ashamed.

“Yes. You don’t have to hide it anymore, Mingyu.”

“But it’s wrong…”

“No it’s not!” She scolded. “Don’t worry about what other’s think! Only worry about what you think!”

“I think it’s wrong.” His voice shook a bit. His expression suddenly turned incredibly sad.

“Why?” She bit her lip, trying to stop her own tears that tried to surface. The look on his face was heart breaking. He truly thinks it’s wrong? Wah~! This totally isn’t how I thought this was going to go!

“What if he doesn’t love me back?” He looked up, his eyes watering. “I don’t want to ruin our friendship if I ever tried to tell him how I feel. It wouldn’t be worth it.” It was shocking to see him so upset like this, but she understood… this was love they were talking about.

“Mingyu…” She sighed. “I’m going to tell you something, and I hope it’ll help you make a decision.”

“What is it?” He sniffed, blinking back his tears.

“I fell in love a long time ago, probably around the same time you did.” She started to explain with a soft smile. “I grew to really like this guy, but I was so scared and nervous… what if he doesn’t like me back? So I never said anything to him… because I also didn’t want to ruin the friendship we had.” Mingyu nodded, assuring her he was listening to her. “Next thing I knew, I’m sitting by, watching him fall in love with someone else… that someone else was my sister.”

“Oh no…” Mingyu mumbled out. He remembered that first week, when there was that small drama with her sister running out of Pledis Pizza in tears. He always thought she didn’t want to stay with her sister and Ren because of issues with each other as siblings… but now he sees it was mostly because of her feelings for Ren.

“Yeah.” She nodded. “I had to watch him be with my sister for awhile before they moved back here to Seoul. And you know what? It hurt a lot… seeing the guy I love be with someone else and I assure you… you don’t want to feel that pain.”

“No, I wouldn’t.” He shook his head.

“I get you wouldn’t want to ruin your friendship with Won Woo by telling him how you feel… but would you really want to go on not knowing if he feels the same, too?”

He probably doesn’t, though.”

“You don’t know that!” She protested. She knew full well and wished he did, too!

“I appreciate your advice, Soo Min… I really do.” He gave a weak smile. “But… I don’t know if I’m ready to confess such a thing to him yet.”

“I understand… you’re still young.” She nodded. Well, at least his feelings have been admitted.

“I’m sorry about your situation with your sister and her boyfriend. I had no idea…”

“It’s okay. I’m getting over it.” She assured him.

“That’s good, I’m glad.” The smile returned to his face. “Jeonghan told me what happened yesterday.”

“He did?!” She blushed beet red.

“He sort of gets too excited and tells everyone in the apartment sometimes.” He chuckled, finding her embarrassed expression adorable… yes, he went back to adoring her again after this one on one talk.

“Seriously?! I hardly told anyone! Not even my female friends… or Jisoo… I only told Won Woo since we were having lunch, and even so, he already knew! Aish…” She dropped her head, still feeling embarrassed. “I never knew Jeonghan was such a gossip girl.” She pouted.

Mingyu laughed at her comment. “Well, hey, I can be your gossip girl if you want? I can keep you informed about everything.”

“You’d really do that for me?” She smiled. “It’s hard to keep track of 13 people half the time.” She shook her head.

“I’m always in contact with everyone.” He mentioned as he pulled out his phone that alerted him of a new message. It was from Jihoon, replying to his earlier text.

“Social Butterfly, huh?” She smiled, watching him tap away at his phone. “Here!” She slid her phone over. “Gimmie everyone’s number! It’s about time I have everyone’s number.”

He nodded, taking her phone and punching in everyone’s number for her.

“I’ll go use the bathroom real quick.” She mumbled, getting up from her seat, leaving him with her phone.

Before he was about to put it back on her side of the table, it buzzed in his hand and a text from Won Woo showed up on the screen. He stared at it for a few seconds, debating if he should open in… but he knew that would be wrong and didn’t want Soo Min to get mad if she found out he opened the text without her knowing. He was so damn curious, though!

“Opps, my finger slipped.” He mumbled, tapping on the screen to open it.

 

Won Woo: How are things going with Mingyu? You two haven’t come back yet and it’s getting close to our shift…

P.S You better not have pushed his buttons, or I will be mad! ):<

 

A smile was plastered across Mingyu’s face at the last part of his text. Do you really care for me, Hyung? He wondered. Her phone buzzed again.

 

Won Woo: You’re not replying to me! I want to know how it’s going! You’re making me nervous… aish. I don’t know if you knew Mingyu can be a little sensitive sometimes… you better not have made him cry!

 

“Hyung…” His smile grew wider. He does care… doesn’t he?

Now Mingyu’s phone buzzed with a text on his phone.

 

Won Woo: Mingyu! How are things with Soo Min? It’s getting close to our shift, you two should head back soon! Don’t make us late!

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes. It was funny to see how concerned he was through Soo Min’s texts, yet he was the opposite on his own texts.

 

Mingyu: Things are fine. She stepped away to use the bathroom a few minutes ago, we’ll leave once she comes back. Don’t worry, I’ll be there on time! Don’t rush me! D:<

 

“I’m baaaack~!” Soo Min hummed, returning to the table.

“Here!” Mingyu handed her phone back. “My finger slipped and opened up the text you got when I was putting your phone back.”

“Ah, don’t worry, that’s okay.” She smiled when she recognized it to be Won Woo’s text. Perfect! Don’t be so doubtful about Won Woo anymore, Mingyu! She knew he must have read it, the smile on his face looked so happy.

“Ready to go now?” He asked, getting out of his seat and gathering their trash from eating.

“Sure~!” She nodded, getting up to help but he assured her he had it.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“I’ll walk you home.” Mingyu mentioned as they exited the fast food restaurant.

“No, let’s just go back to your place.” She shook her head.

“Oh?”

“You know… Jisoo’s been running off to places without telling me lately. Not like Hansol and Minghao need a babysitter, but we agreed not to leave them alone at home too much. He’s been taking advantage of that and ditching me with the kids all weekend. I know the moment I get home, he’s going to run off to god knows where. I don’t think this is fair anymore so I’m going to stay out as late as I want today!” She exclaimed with crossed arms, looking up at the sky. “Sorry kids, but Mommy needs some Me time.”

“Alright, then.” Mingyu chuckled, leading the way back to his shared apartment.

On their way there, they met up with Junhui who was returning back from Jisoo’s.

“Oh, Soo Min, hi!” He greeted.

“Yo~!” She waved at him.

“You’re not going home?” He asked, curious on why she was following Mingyu.

“Nope.” She shook her head. “Why, am I needed back there?”

“Well, Jisoo was waiting for you to come back so he could go somewhere.” He innocently replied.

“Ha! I knew it! See, I told you!” She hit Mingyu’s arm. “Mr. Hong will just have to figure something else out.”

“What if he just leaves the kids home alone in the end, anyways?” Junhui pointed out.

Soo Min stopped in her tracks. She didn’t really like the sound of that. “He wouldn’t…” She tried to shrug it off.

“He probably would, though.” Mingyu chuckled.

“You’re not helping!” She pouted. “It’s fine~! Those kids are old enough to be home alone for a few hours, right?”

“They are… it’s just your motherly instincts that won’t allow it.” He patted her on the head.

“Eugh… you’re right!” She sighed. “Maybe I should go home?”

“What about your ‘Me’ time?”

“... they can come with me, then!” She pulled out her phone to text Jisoo.

 

Soo Min: Hey, you!

 

Jisoo: Yes? Where are you, I thought you were coming home…

 

Soo Min: I’m going to Pledis Pizza when their shift starts, so just drop the kids off there and you can go do whatever you were going to do, Mr. Mysterious!

 


Jisoo: Okay~! Thanks!

 

“What is he doing?!” She complained as they reached the apartment.

“Maybe he’s seeing your friend Bo-Young.”

“Well, if that’s the case, he shouldn’t be so secretive about it!” She pulled out her phone once again and composed a text to Bo-Young.

 

Soo Min: Yo~! You meeting with Jisoo later?

 

Bo-Young: No, I’m with Ae-Cha right now getting our nails done. We were going to go to dinner right after… why?

 

Soo Min: Really? D: Oh… I was just checking is all… I’ll let you get back to your nails… OTL

 

Bo-Young: LOL! would Ms. Hate-all-girly-things like to join us?

 

Soo Min: No, I’ve actually got places to be, people to meet, I’m a celebrity now. Sorry, gotta go, I’ll have my people contact your people later. Ciao!

 

Bo-Young: Ae-Cha and I say Ciao, too~! *blows kisses*

 

Soo Min sighed with a small laugh before returning her attention back to her celebrity friends.

“He’s not meeting with Bo-Young. She’s currently out with Ae-Cha doing girl stuff…” She sounded a tad jealous as she was saying it.

“Why don’t you go join them?” Mingyu asked.

“No thanks, if you couldn’t tell,” she pointed to her not so girly outfit, “I’m not into that stuff.”

“But you looked so cute in that dress.” He frowned. He never really noticed how un girly she really was until now.

“Of course I did!” She chuckled. “I am cute, after all.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder with a knowing look.

“Well, it’s about time we start heading over to Pledis Pizza.” Won Woo spoke up, looking at the time.

“Okay, let’s get moving!” She smiled, looking a bit excited. They assumed she was excited to see Jeonghan since they all knew about what happened yesterday.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Arriving to Pledis Pizza, Jisoo was already there with Hansol and Minghao.

“Where are you going.” Soo Min bluntly asked as he got up to leave.

“Out.” He simply replied.

“Out, where? With who?”

“Why?” He chuckled at her suspicious look.

“I’m not trying to be nosy… but I just notice you’ve been going out a lot. I already called Bo-Young to see if maybe you were going out with her today, but she was with Ae-Cha. You’re not really telling me where you’re going, and it’s not like you have to… but I get worried.”

“True, but I don’t think you want to know where I’m going today.” He sighed.

“Where?”

“Aron invited me out to dinner as an apology for what Ji Ah did yesterday.”

“Oh… well, alright. That’s fine.” She managed to say looking around to avoid his eyes. Of course this bothered her and she didn’t want Jisoo to comment on it. “You can go. I was just curious is all.”

“Okay.” Jisoo nodded, refraining from asking her what was wrong. They could talk about it later.

With that, he left.

Soo Min sat at the table with her two younger roommates watching Jisoo turn around the corner of the sidewalk through the window with a slight dejected look. I’ll eventually have to face them all sooner or later… She thought to herself, remembering what happened yesterday. That was two more people she had to face alongside her sister and Ren. The list was growing and she didn’t like that.

“Soo Min, are you okay?” Hansol asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” She assured him with a small smile before looking out the window again. She could see Jeonghan walking up the sidewalk now, looking at his phone as he walked by. Her smile grew as she tapped on the window, gaining his attention.

Jeonghan heard the tapping and looked towards the window next to him to see Soo Min smiling at him with a small wave.

“Hey!” He smiled, peering in, waving. “I’ll be in, in just a sec!” He pointed to the door and headed over.

Entering, Soo Min was waiting for him at the door already.

“Hello~!” She waved again.

“Someone sure is excited to see me.” He chuckled, waving back as he put his phone away.

“Of course!” She beamed.


“I’m falling in love with you, Jeonghan.” Soo Min said softly.

Jeonghan’s heart was overwhelmed with pure happiness as he smiled down at her… Even if they only knew each other for two weeks now, he had been waiting for her to say that ever since he admitted his feelings to her. The two have been through a lot these past two weeks and honestly… they’ve only grown closer each day.

“It’s about time.” Jeonghan joked, making them both laugh. “I’m happy to hear that…”

“Good… ‘cause it took a lot of guts to even say it!” She looked away with a blush, exhaling like she had been holding her breath that entire time.

“I’m proud of you.” He teased, ruffling her hair up a bit.

“Hey~!” She pushed his hand away, but then grabbed it, holding in her small hands. “Jeonghan…?”

“Yes?”

“Summer will be over, eventually… school will start up again and everyone will become busy…”

He noticed the slight dejected look on her face. “Yes… it will happen.”

“We have two more dates left… a part of me wishes we’ve already been on them.” She interlaced her fingers with his, holding his hand tight.

“You know…” He said, stepping closer to tuck a few stray strands of hair behind her ear. “It’s up to you if you want to skip those last two dates?”

“No, I don’t want to skip them!” She quickly shook her head. “I feel like we should still go on them because we said we would… it’ll be fun.”

“Alright, if that’s what you want.” He smiled. He could tell how this was all going to end, so he didn’t mind waiting just a little longer.

“Goodness, you’re such a patient man.” She sighed, a smile still on her face.

“Only for you.” He grinned, pulling up their conjoined hands to kiss the back of hers.

“You can…” she said a bit shy, “you can kiss me if you’d like… even though we’re not on a date right now…”

He didn’t question it and pulled her closer to plant a small sweet kiss to her lips.


Once Jeonghan came out after changing into his uniform in the back, he saw Soo Min sitting with their younger friends, chatting about something until she noticed him and waved. She was such a cutie sometimes!

“I love the good vibes everyone is giving today.” Mingyu smiled, watching his co-worker watch Soo Min from the counter with a happy gaze.

“Things are good, things are great.” Jeonghan beamed just as more customers came in.

When he straightened up to give his attention to the small group of three girls that came up to his counter, his good vibes faltered.

“Hey~! It’s you!” The taller girl smiled. “Jeonghan, right?” She read his tag.

“You’ve met?” Min Hee asked, curious.

“Whoa, he does look like Re-Ow~! What was that for?!” The unfamiliar girl yelped when Sun Hee hit her upside the head.

“This guy was born before Ren. You can’t say Ren’s look-alike!”

“Sorry.” The girl pouted. “Hi, I’m Ji-Hye.” She waved. Jeonghan nodded and gave a small wave back before returning his attention to Min Hee.

“Can I help you?” He asked politely.

“We came to see if we could book my boyfriend’s birthday party here tomorrow?” Sun Hee said first.

“Sure.” Jeonghan nodded before getting out a small note pad to write down the details.

After the party was discussed, the three girls took their leave.

Jeonghan let out a sigh of relief when Min Hee kept on walking after noticing her sister was there. He was glad there wouldn’t be another drama scene tonight, at least. Though he couldn’t help but noticed the sad look on Soo Min’s face as she watched her sister leave the restaurant. He only then remembered how the taller friend, Sun Hee, greeted her so energetically the last time they met in the store when they were shopping. Sun Hee didn’t greet her like that today and he had to wonder… what if Min Hee’s friends weren’t too happy with her little sister right now.

“Jeonghan?” Mingyu snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? You look kind of… down?” He asked, looking worried.

“I’m okay.” He assured him before looking back to Soo Min’s table where Hansol was giving her a side hug. She looked so sad right now.

“Ah… I don’t like the sad vibes going on here, now.” Mingyu frowned when he noticed what Jeonghan was looking at.

“Me either…” Jeonghan replied quietly.


Chapter twenty-three . . .

tumblr_nrjyjznmlu1uy6560o4_400.gif

Sorry to end this chapter on a bit of a sad note… I kinda lost track of time and just kept writing and writing and then I checked… this ch is like 5,000 words excluding this A/N. SO LONG! It’s almost 12am(will be once I put this on AFF). I slept till 5pm today since I was up so late/early this morning. I should go to sleep after posting this, but I feel like I should write a bit more before I do that so I can have something ready for tomorrow, which actually would be July 21st. Just so no one is confused when I say tomorrow, haha…

 

I don’t know why this drama keeps coming up, but it does, and so I’m sorry if it’s getting annoying! >< I said before that I was trying to get it out of the way so there can be a happy fluffy ending ^^ even though I don’t want this story to ever end, LOL. I’m sure we all feel that way but all things, good or bad, eventually come to an end. TT^TT

 

Also~! Not entierly sure that Mingyu would get that emotional, but for the sake of this story, he is hahaha XD Sorry!

 

Anyways, hope everyone enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

 

P.S Please be aware of the story feed to the left of the page. I sometimes put stuff there like if I finished a chapter or if a chapter is going to be delayed. I know some authors end up posting a ch called “Not an update” or “A/N” and say what they have to say there, but I don’t like doing that DX I know I can just delete the post/ch after but… I’m lazy sometimes to be doing that. So, again.. please be aware of the story feed to the left of the page. ^^ Thank you~!

 

Also… Someone tell Chan to stop being so freaking adorable! My gahd~!

tumblr_nq0x5dbZou1scl30to1_400.gif

Jeonghan: Don’t tell my son to stop being adorable! *turns to Chan* It’s okay, sweetie, go ahead and kill everyone with your cuteness!

tumblr_nrjvb6zk0q1ux9lsmo2_400.gif

Chan: Okay, mom~!

 

Author-nim: /facepalm