Chapter 29

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Is it just me, or are you repeating your first date?” Mingyu said with a small laugh as he was looking at his two friends, nearly soaked from the rain at the door.

“It would appear so.” Jeonghan chuckled. “Can you get us some towels, please?”

“Sure.” Mingyu said, slightly reluctant since he just finally got Won Woo to cuddle next to him.

“No! That’s okay!” Soo Min quickly said. “Just keep cuddling, don’t mind us!” She added with a chattering smile, hugging herself to keep warm.

“No way~!” Won Woo jumped up from his spot. “I’ll get the towels!” He hurried off to fetch them. Mingyu pouted at his date’s absence.

“Don’t worry, there’ll be more chances.” Jeonghan assured his young roommate.

Won Woo finally returned with the towels. He tossed Jeonghan his in the same manner Mingyu had last time, earning a laugh from both Soo Min and Mingyu.

“Can’t you hand it to me like a normal person?” Jeonghan complained, pulling the towel off his head. He only got a laugh from Won Woo as he handed Soo Min her towel.

Once they were dried off, naturally they needed a change of clothes.

“If only Bo-Young didn’t take off with my clothes.” Soo Min sighed staring down at her damp outfit.

“That’s okay, it means you get to wear my clothes now.” Jeonghan grinned, pulling her to his shared room. He brought her to the closet to pick out something for her to wear and handed it back to her, when he turned around to see her embarrassed expression he laughed. “You can go change in the bathroom!”

“Right!” She nodded, running out of the room in a blink of an eye.

He got changed quickly before joining the Meanie duo in the living room. Soo Min exit the bathroom moments later in one of Jeonghan’s favorite t-shirts and a pair of his skinny jeans, she was given a belt to secure around the jeans up around her waist.

“These almost fit me.” She commented, referring to Jeonghan’s pants. “Does that mean anything?” She teased, once again poking fun at his feminine features.

“Ha. Ha.” He rolled his eyes. “So what now?” He then asked, noticing it was still early. 8:12pm.

“Want to watch a movie?” She asked while pulling up the jeans that were slowly sliding down on her small waist.

“No. No movies.” Jeonghan quickly shot down.

“I already returned that movie!” Won Woo chuckled.

“But you got another one in exchange!” Mingyu pouted.

“You did? What’s it called?” Soo Min leaned on the couch behind the two.

“I think it was called ‘Human Centipede’...” Won Woo replied, tapping his chin as he thought back on it. “I haven’t watched it yet. Care to join us?” He grinned.

“Us?!” Mingyu frowned. “I think this date is over!” He jumped up from the couch.

“C’mon!” Won Woo got up to follow him. “Let’s watch it!” He dragged him to their room.

“No~!” Mingyu wailed, already terrified at the movie title.

“It’ll be okay, I’ll protect you, you big baby!” Won Woo smiled back at him. Mingyu caved at that sincere smile.

“Will you hold my hand?” He asked with a pouting lip.

“Yes…” Won Woo nodded, moving his hold on his wrist to his hand and interlaced their fingers together.

“Will you hold me if I get scared?”

“Yes.” A blush started to form across Won Woo’s cheeks as he recalled Soo Min and Jeonghan were listening to everything they were saying.

“Will you kiss me if I start crying?” Mingyu had a slight teasing grin on his face under the scared expression on his face A faint squeal was heard from the other side of the room, that being Soo Min adoring her ship.

“Yessolet’sgo!” Won Woo said lightning fast before pulling him into the room and shutting the door.

“That was so cute!” Soo Min gushed, having her fangirl moment while Jeonghan chuckled.

“Coming back to us, what shall we do, now?” He asked, looking up at her from his seat on the couch.

“I don’t know, it’s still early.” She shrugged. “I don’t have a curfew.” Now she was grinning.

“How long do you plan to stay?” He smiled.

“Forever!” She beamed, throwing her arms up in the air.

“I’d like that!” He gave a thumbs up.

“In all seriousness,” she giggled, “I’ll stay as long as you want me to!”

“Which would be forever!” It was his turn to throw his arms up in the air.

“Forever, then!” She threw her hands back up in the air. He laughed as she came around the couch to sit at the opposite side of the couch from him.

“Why are you all the way over there?” He asked, pouting a little.

“Let’s play a game!” She smiled. “Loser has to carry the winner to your room where we’ll have another relaxing chat like we did on our last date!”

“Are you sure? Can you really carry me?” He was slightly worried.

“Don’t just assume you’re going to win!” She narrowed her eyes. “We’ll do rock, paper, scissors!”

“Alright.” He nodded, getting ready to play the game.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What the-! Oh my go-! What?! No…! Did you see that?! What the-! Ahhh~!” Mingyu squeezed onto Won Woo’s hand tight while cowering behind his shoulder in fear.

“You’re so verbal when you’re scared.” Won Woo chuckled, finding it adorable.

“Can we stop watching this now?!” Mingyu whined from behind him. “At this rate, I think I’m going to die of a heart attack, my heart’s beating so fast!”

“Fine.” Won Woo stopped the movie. He hadn’t really gotten that interested in it, so it was probably a good time to stop it. Mingyu sighed with relief, falling back onto the bed. “Thanks for trying to watch it with me.” He smiled over his shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah…” Mingyu had his arm over his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart.

“You okay?”

“I’ll be fine, just trying to calm down.” He assured him, resting a hand over his chest.

Won Woo turned in his spot and reached over to feel Mingyu’s heart beat. Feeling it beating so fast made him feel bad. He was that scared? He thought. Then his words from earlier came to mind. “You didn’t cry…” He said, shifting so that he was lying beside him now. He held himself up on one arm while watching Mingyu.

“I almost did!” Mingyu sighed, removing his arm to see Won Woo beside him now. “Yah… were you hoping that I’d cry?!” Won Woo just grinned, not saying anything. “Aish, you’re so mean!” He pouted, looking away.

Won Woo reached over to caress Mingyu’s cheek, making him look back at him. “Will you kiss me if I start crying?” He repeated to him. “I literally thought you’d start bawling the second the movie started so I would kiss you.”

“Uh…!” Mingyu’s expression froze. Would he have really kissed me if I did start crying?! He thought to himself. He honestly didn’t think he would, he probably would call him a baby and instead!

“Wasn’t that your plan?” Won Woo asked.

“N-No…” Mingyu stuttered back. “I wouldn’t do that for a kiss… I want you to kiss me when you want to, not because you feel you need to…”

“I see…” he nodded, looking into Mingyu’s eyes. “Then I suppose that would be now, wouldn’t it?”

“Eh?” Mingyu barely got out before Won Woo’s lips locked with his in a short kiss.

Mingyu looked back up at Won Woo once they parted from the kiss. The older had such a loving look in his eyes just now and Mingyu found himself getting lost in them, he hadn’t seen Won Woo look at him like this before, it was new. No words were said as Won Woo leaned in for another kiss, this time it was longer.

Won Woo was the dominant one during this makeout session.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“You’re going to hurt yourself…” Jeonghan frowned as he looked at Soo Min slightly bent over, knees bent signalling for him to hop on her back.

Their game of rock, paper, scissors ended with Soo Min losing!

“I won’t!” She assured him. “I’m a lot stronger than I look!”

“No. I’d rather carry you instead.” He protested.

“Aw, c’mon! Don’t be such a sore winner!”

“What?” He laughed.

“At least let me try!” She pouted at him over her shoulder.

“This doesn’t have anything to do with dominance, does it?” His laughter died down. He remembered earlier when she kissed him, how she made sure she was taller and how she asked if he was the flustered one instead.

“N-No!” She replied, cringing at how her stutter made her sound hesitant.

“Soo Min…”

“What if there was an accident?! Or something serious where it’s up to me to carry you on my back to safety! I at least want to know if I can do it or not?!” She looked up at him, slightly serious.

“Fine…” he sighed, caving in at her adorable expression, even if it was a serious one. “But to be more realistic, if I’m unconscious, I can’t hop on your back.”

“Then I’ll do my best!” She turned back around. “Gimmie your arms!” She added.

He extended his arms out and she grabbed them, making him lean forward onto her back as she held onto his arms hanging over her shoulders.

“Lean on me!” She instructed next. When he did, she almost fell forward at the sudden weight.

“Goodness! Are you okay?!” He asked, slightly standing again while laughing.

“I’m fine!” She assured him. “Now, let’s pretend your bed is the Pokémon Center!”

She proceeded to carry him to his room over to his bed, but halfway there… she paused.

“What? What is it?” Jeonghan asked at her sudden stop. “Is it time to collapse?”

“No!” She shook her head. “These pants are about to fall off!”

“Oh!” He chuckled, standing so she could pull them up herself. Once she finished fixing her problem, she continued on her mission of getting Squirtle to the Pokémon Center.

“Just two more steps!” She struggled to say. Her date was slightly heavier than she had thought, though she quickly assured herself if this situation was real, the weight wouldn’t be a problem since the adrenaline would help her get him wherever he needed to be.

“You can do it, Pikachu!” Jeonghan cheered next to her ear.

Finally, they both fell onto his bed. Jeonghan quickly rolled over so he wasn’t squashing her as she remained face flat, completely exhausted! He helped roll her over while asking if she was okay.

“See, I did it! I carried you to the Pokémon Center!” She said tiredly.

“You did, I’m proud!” He smiled down at her.

“You’re so heavy…” She slightly complained.

“Thanks.” He laughed, bending over to give her a small peck on her lips.

“2+HP(Two plus HP).” She grinned.

“Your health bar went down while carrying me?!” He said shocked.

“Ah, was it the stamina bar then?” She asked, looking confused herself. “2+MP(Stamina)?”

“Two points?!” He frowned this time.

“Yes, two points.” She laughed. Suddenly she felt his lips on hers again in a slightly longer kiss.

“How many points was that, now?”

“Hmm… four points.”

“It only went up two points?!”

All she did was laugh before he kissed her several times after that.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What do you think those two are up to now?” Mingyu asked as he was cuddled up to Won Woo’s side. They were lying in the older’s bed just relaxing.

“Beats me, probably being cute.” Won Woo shrugged. Just then they heard the faint sound of Soo Min giggling. “Definitely being cute.” He nodded.

“When are they going to make it official?” Mingyu sighed. “It’s driving me nuts.”

“I know, the next date will be their fourth. For sure they’ll make it official by then.”

“So then…” Mingyu said softly, looking up to Won Woo. “What about us?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are we official?” He asked.

“... what do you think?” Won Woo shyly asked.

“I mean we’ve been on a date now.” Mingyu smiled softly. “We’ve liked each other for so long, do we really need to go on a series of dates before making it official?”

“No.”

“So…?”

“Yes.” Won Woo simply said, a smile on his lips.

“Yes?” Mingyu sat up next to him.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“Yes!” Mingyu pulled him into a tight hug. “I love you!”

“... I love you, too.” Won Woo managed to say in his new boyfriend’s tight embrace.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“I can assume you had fun today, right?” Jeonghan asked as he was lying down next to Soo Min. They were both facing the ceiling, hands interlaced with each other’s at their sides.

“Yes! A lot of fun!” She happily replied.

“I’m glad.” He smiled at her answer. “Then, does that mean things with your sister went well, too?”

“...”

“Hmm?” He turned his head too look at her guilty expression. “Soo Min?”

“I didn’t see my sister today… I didn’t go to my parents.” She admitted looking ashamed. “I was too… nervous to go there… so I just walked around the city to kill time before our date.”

Jeonghan frowned at her confession. How much longer was she going to put this off?

“I know I shouldn’t have done that… I should’ve just it up and went but… I just didn’t want any drama that could have come from it to ruin this weekend.” She gave his hand a small squeeze before looking over to him. “I promise I’ll talk to her soon. So, just for now… can we forget about it?”

He quietly nodded, turning on his side so he could reach over and caress her cheek.

“Thanks.” She smiled, resting her free hand over his.

“Come here.” He said softly, pulling her over closer to his chest before wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight. “How many points is this?” He suddenly asked after a moment. She broke out into a giggle, making him smile.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was much later now, 11:40pm as Jisoo had been non stop texting Soo Min asking when she’d be coming home. After a while of her not responding, he texted Jeonghan who also wasn’t responding. He started to feel slightly worried before Junhui said he’d see what was up when he went home. It didn’t cross Jisoo’s mind to text Won Woo or Mingyu which may have not worked either…

“You don’t think something happened, do you?” Hansol asked sounding a bit concerned. It wasn’t like his friends not to reply for this long.

“I’m sure they’re fine. They’re probably too busy to check their phones or something.”

“Busy?” Minghao asked. “With what?” He asked curious.

“Yeah… with what?” Jisoo narrowed his eyes at his phone. He almost dropped it when it buzzed in his hand.

 

Junhui: Just got home. It appears everyone is asleep over here!

Jisoo: Asleep?!

Junhui: Won Woo and Mingyu are in their room, asleep and Soo Min is with Jeonghan on his bed, asleep.

Jisoo: So that’s why they weren’t replying! That’s a relief.

Junhui: What should we do then? Is it okay for Soo Min to stay the night?

Jisoo: It should be fine, unless you mind?

Junhui: Of course not! Though I’ll just sleep on the couch and let them have their privacy.

Jisoo: What privacy?! D:< NO! You sleep in your bed! Make sure they don’t do anything!

Junhui: I doubt they can do anything when they’re both asleep! You’re too protective, hyung! LOL XD

Jisoo: Don’t laugh at me! And someone’s gotta look out for her! T^T

Junhui: I understand! You can relax ^^

Jisoo: Then you’ll be my eyes and ears! Text me once you wake up and give me a report!

Junhui: Sure, no problem! You all should head to bed now, too. Good night~!

 

“So?” Hansol asked once Jisoo send a ‘goodnight’ text back.

“Everyone fell asleep over there.” He informed the other two.

“Really? What were they doing?!” Hansol asked surprised.

“You don’t think they…?” Minghao trailed off.

“You’re not suppose to say that, Minghao!” Jisoo said dramatically. “Oh no… our precious son’s mind…”

“What did you think I was going to say?” Minghao frowned.

“What were you going to say?” Hansol asked, confused.

“I was going to say, you don’t think they played basketball without us, right?”

“...” Both Hansol and Jisoo dropped their heads. Minghao was still pure and innocent while they continued to grow into total erts.


Chapter twenty-nine!

 

tumblr_npr0r7sT1Z1trsugzo8_250.gif

MINGHAO~! LOL

 

Ah, so here it is. I hope you’re not too disappointed! OTL Sorry if it’s a bit shorter than most chapters >< I got a bit stuck here and there. Really hoping the chapters get easier from here!

And so the foreward to the Won Woo fic(Rain Sound) I talked about in the A/N ch recently has been posted, so anyone who is interested can go and subscribe to it if you want! ^^

Also, here’s a heads up, I wrecked my sleeping schedule over the weekend… which is bad because I have to be somewhere at 8am this morning and so now I’m pulling an all nighter because simply, there is no time for sleep before I have to wake up and get ready (almost 6am right now) sooooo…. Chapter 30 will be delayed, I’m sorry! I dunno for how long since I also have something important to do on Thursday too… so fingers crossed I can get ch 30 done Thursday night or Friday! And I’ll be sure to make it a long update to make up for it! ><

 

Hope everyone enjoyed! As always, thanks for reading! ^^