Chapter 46

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was maybe about 3am when Soo Min woke up, eyes fluttering open to a dark room. She felt confused for a second, memory of before she fell asleep coming to mind. I was… with Jeonghan before I fell asleep, right? She thought before starting to look around. She concluded it wasn’t Jisoo’s room, but Jeonghan’s shared room. I must have fallen asleep here again…

Shifting in her spot, she expected to bump into Jeonghan, but the spot next to her was empty. Huh? Where’d he go? She slowly sat up to look around the room. Across the room, she could see Junhui was in his bed fast asleep with the covers over his head.

Finding it strange to find Jeonghan missing, she crawled off his bed to go see if he was in the kitchen, and to her relief he was. He was leaning on the counter drinking a glass of water a few sips at a time. Slowly, she headed on over, hoping she wouldn’t startle him at her sudden presence and cause him to choke on his drink. When she got close enough, he noticed her and looked her way.

“Oh, you’re awake?” He asked, setting his cup down.

“Yeah,” she entered the kitchen while pulling her long hair over her left shoulder, “I woke up, but found you missing…”

“Sorry, I just came to get some water.” He assured her, picking up his cup again to finish the rest.

“Are you feeling any better?” She asked, coming to his side as he rinsed off his cup and placed it in the dish rack.

“All that sleeping really helped, too bad I’m up at 3am now.” He laughed while turning to face her. “What about you? Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, because you were by my side.” She smiled up at him cutely, reaching her arms out to hug him tightly. He gladly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her as close as possible up against his body, he really adored this girl.

“What do you suppose we do now? If we can’t go back to sleep…” Jeonghan mumbled as he eyed the kitchen clock.

“We can watch TV or something, I’m sure if we’re quiet it won’t disturb the others…”

“TV sounds a bit boring right now.” He sighed, trying to think of something better.

“Then, why don’t we just go sit at Han River for a bit… been awhile since we’ve been there and since it’s so late not many people will be there, right?”

“That sounds much better.” Jeonghan smiled at the suggestion.

Once they got ready for their trip out, they left the apartment, making sure to take their phones with them.

 

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Did you have fun at Seungkwan’s?” Jeonghan asked as Soo Min sat next to him on the ground, crossing her legs before linking her arm with his. They had just arrived to Han River a short while ago, taking a small walk before stopping to take a break and relax while looking out to the river.

“Yes! I never knew how big his home was until I got lost!” She grinned, recalling the moment she had to call for help. She got distracted by all the doors and within seconds she had gotten herself lost! Seungkwan told her she now holds the record for getting lost the fastest in the Boo House.

“You got lost?” He chuckled, just imagining it.

“No one gave me a tour last time I was there, cut me some slack!” She pouted, nudging him for his laughter.

“Well, it’s a good thing you made it out alive. I’d be so sad if I never saw you again.” He gave a small frown.

“I’d be sad too!” She mirrored his expression.

“But of course I’d go in and find you!”

“Gosh, you better!” She chuckled, leaning on him.

“Soo Min…” he said quietly, taking her small hand into his, there was a question lingering in his mind just now, “do you think you’ll always be by my side?”

“I sure hope so! I love being by your side.” She grinned, squeezing his hand with hers. “The future isn’t set in stone… and it’s worrisome to think about what could happen, but I’m just going to cross my fingers and hope that I’ll always be by your side forever…”

“I feel the same.” He smiled, finding her words touching.

“... I love you.” She said, tone full of love.

“I love you, too.” He returned those words before leaning over to giver her a small kiss to her lips.

“I love you more.” She giggled this time.

“Ditto.”

“Eh!” She pouted, making him laugh. “You were supposed to say-”

“I can’t say it enough, there’s no way I can say how much I love you… it’s impossible… there’s not enough words or time to say how much I love you. Sometimes I worry if I don’t express it enough…” there was a small hint of dejection in his expression.

“Aw…” she smiled at his sweet words, “don’t worry, you express it well. I always feel loved.” She rested her forehead against his. “I hope I express it enough, too?”

“You do.” He smiled, leaning forward a bit against her.

The two shared a moment, staring into each other’s eyes lovingly before Soo Min leaned forward to place a sweet kiss to his lips. He kissed her back, pulling her close to deepen it.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It had been about and hour since they came to Han River, spending most of the time quietly talking with one another about the week they had. They joked a bit, saying stuff like, ‘What do you think will happen next week? There’s always something happening…’

It was almost 5am by now as Jeonghan brushed his fingers over the small pokéball ring on her left ring finger. “Did you know… Seungkwan was the one who thought about the pokéball ring?”

“Really?” Soo Min looked over to him with a slight surprised look. She had thought it was all him.

“Yeah, because we were all so fond of the Pokémon theme going on he said I should give you this pokéball ring when I captured you.”

“Ah, you guys are so cheesy, I swear…” She smiled, admiring the ring on her finger.

He gave a somewhat embarrassed laugh. “I kind of ignored the idea at first because it seemed so silly but after awhile… it started to become a brilliant idea. I’m glad he suggested it now.”

“Me too, because every time I look at it… I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside knowing there’s someone there who loves me and this is proof…”

“Hey, you need to get me a ring too. Like Beyoncé said, If you like then you better put a ring on it!

“Yes!” She laughed. “I’ll get you a ring! What should I get you? A matching pokéball ring?”

“No, I want a diamond ring, 17 carat.”

“Okay.” She nodded with a huge smile, pulling out her phone to write a memo down for a reminder.

“I was kidding.”

“Need… to go ring shopping… pick up… a… 17 carat diamond ring for my woman.”

“Really?” He asked, a hint of laughter in his tone.

“Really.” She beamed. “Cause you deserve it, you’re a Shining Diamond in my eyes!”

“Awh…” Jeonghan gave her a sincere smile. “You know, I really Adore U, Soo Min. When I was a kid, I always thought… When I grow up, I’m going to meet a beautiful princess and we’re going to get married and live happily ever after in a castle… yeah I was that kind of kid.” He chuckled seeing the look of awe on his girlfriend’s face. “Never did I think I’d grow up and meet such a beautiful Pikachu like this. Every time I see you now, I cheer to myself on the inside(Mansae), like AH YEAH, I found the one! For a while I’d say to myself every day my mornings are boring(20), but you came and changed it all and I’m always so excited to wake up. It’s like you take me to the top and straight down like a gyro drop, whatever that means…”

There was a few seconds of silence before they broke into laughter.

“So sweet,” she leaned over to give him a kiss to his cheek. “I wanna be your morning baby, from now on be alright. Mornings together, baby I want you to be my night. Until all of the things you want become mine, look at me and be my lady you’re my twenties…

“Hey, that was my line!” Jeonghan nudged her.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Soo Min?” Jeonghan asked as they were starting to see the sun rising. They hadn’t felt like going back to the apartment yet, deciding to watch the sunrise since they were already there, why not?

“Yeah?” She replied, sitting sideways between his legs, leaning onto his chest as he held her close.

“I know we haven’t been together long…” he started to say, running his fingers through her long silky hair, “but I think you should meet my parents soon. I met yours briefly… but I’d also like to properly meet them too.”

“Ah, meeting your parents?” A smile spread across her face as she looked up at him. “Yeah, we should do that.”

“When should we do it, though?”

“Just figure out when is best for your parents, we can have dinner with them or something. I’ll get a hold of my parents and arrange for a dinner as well.” She gave a small chuckle when something came to mind. “Seems like everyone’s been dealing with parents lately. Won Woo wanting to introduce Mingyu as his boyfriend, Hansol seeing his parents, Jisoo and I talked briefly about his parents earlier in the week too.”

“A trend, I guess.” He joked.

“A happy trend because… we’ll be one big happy family!” She chimed, throwing a hand in the air towards the rising sun. She looked so happy and it just filled him with warmth, seeing her smiling face...

“Yes… one big happy family.” He reached out to lace his fingers together with hers. In that moment he knew she was going to be the one… the one he wants to marry and officially be one big happy family.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Now that the sun was up, Jeonghan decided to take Soo Min home instead of back to his place, though he’d like it that way, she needed to go home. He’d rather not get a lecture from Jisoo about keeping her away from him and their kids… home wrecker, just kidding.

“Really hoping Jisoo doesn’t scold us later.” Soo Min whispered as they made it to the front door of said person’s apartment.

“If he does, whatever.” Jeonghan chuckled.

“Well, I guess I’ll go inside.” She sighed, looking up at him. “Go home and get some more rest, it’s Sunday, so take advantage.”

“You too.” He nodded, tucking a few stray strands behind her ear, caressing her cheek before leaning down to kiss her briefly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” She said it back softly.

For a moment, Jeonghan just stood there, staring into her eyes with that sincere and loving look… then he leaned in for another kiss, a longer one this time, pouring a lot of love in it as he backed her up against the door, surprising her a little. The kiss was so passionate right now it gave her butterflies as she kissed him back, hoping to return just as much love as he was giving her right now.

It lasted for maybe a few minutes before they parted, slightly out of breath feeling overwhelmed at the sudden intimate moment they shared, never sharing a kiss quite like it before. Just as she was recovering, he locked his lips with hers again, pulling her close by the waist causing heat to rush up and paint a deep red blush to her cheeks. What had gotten into him this morning?

Once again, after what seemed like several minutes, he parted from the kiss only to press his lips against the side of her neck making her slightly shiver at the sensation it left when he went down just a little further, feeling his hot breath on her skin… The small gasp she let out made him stop, resting his chin on her shoulder with his face still out of view. He needed a few seconds to calm down before actually facing her.

“J-Jeonghan?” Soo Min’s voice barely came out as he pulled back a bit to look at her, a small apologetic smile on his lips.

“Sorry.” He said, removing his hold around her waist and took her hand into his, holding it tight. “I… just wanted to show my love a little more.”

“Ah… w-well, it’s acknowledged.” She stuttered out, making him laugh. She was always so cute when embarrassed.

“I’ll show you more another time… in the future.” He kissed the back of her hand with a certain look in his eyes while doing so, it sent shivers down her spine. He noticed it and grinned. “I’ll go now.” He added, giving her a quick hug and kiss to her cheek, holding off on kissing her again because… he wasn’t sure if he’d get carried away.

“O-Okay… be safe.” She managed to call after him as he left down the hallway.

After a moment or so, knowing he should be gone by now, she quickly entered the apartment and accidentally shut it a bit loud when she leaned back on it. Gosh, what was all that? She thought to herself before hearing someone clear their throat in the room. She jumped in her spot before seeing Jisoo sitting on one of the couches, arms folded across his chest with that scolding look she was talking about earlier to Jeonghan. Here it comes…

“Just getting in?” He asked, that parental tone in his voice. Judging by him being awake, it must have been close to 7am or even 8am!

“Nevermind about that…” Soo Min brought a hand up to her neck where Jeonghan had pressed his soft lips on.

“What? What’s wrong?” He asked, noticing the flush on her cheeks and look of pure confusion with a hint of embarrassment.

“Uh… nevermind!” She shook her head, ducking her head down and tried to make a run for their room.

“Yah!” Jisoo jumped out of his seat to go after her. “What happened?!”

“A lot.” She turned to face him, her expression almost lost and confused.

“What did he do?” Jisoo asked, knowing Jeonghan must have been with her just now.

“Uh…” by the shade of her rosey cheeks, he could assume what happened. “I’ve never experienced anything like it… I suppose I’m just a little overwhelmed.” She gave an awkward laugh.

“That’s perfectly normal, don’t worry about it.” Jisoo gave a supportive smile. “Though not sure if I’m ready to hand you off to completely to him just yet…” he added with a slight conflicted look, “I trust him with you. Just uh…” he cleared his throat then, “at least wait until marriage.”

“Don’t tell that to me, tell that to Jeonghan!” She exclaimed, covering her bright red face now.


Chapter fourty-six!


 

LqUWhbit-9Sp7Lauzu7x2dkZlAGIA0z1NBKy9J75

Whoa, okay, not sure what happened here! I’m sorry!

UdQE05Knwn7p1FqpgN3YqVg5Cfr0B_-X_BNugOWy

(Chan: Mom, what are you doing?!) LOL

0Upe5CgdirElFNNHbxxF9ulocGJNntj9gFbXMU-r

(my exact expression right now lol)

It seemed all cute and sweet up until that ending! Lol was I trying to make up for something? I don’t know OTL All relationships get to that point sooner or later so like… no surprise? HAHA but still… sorry for it being so sudden! And sorry for the wait, was busy being sick and trying to attend school… then I kept getting so many ideas for my Meanie fic and kept updating it so really sorry! I’mma try to work harder on this story! ><

I don’t think I should be asking but I’m just honestly curious so I’ll just ask…

yflrEGD80OLK9FQdPeBEpzT3I1rw8MbLIxrjIB11

Is there anything you want to see that you haven’t in this story? I keep wondering if I’m missing something or not covering something that everyone wants to see, so if you could just let me know in the comments, I’ll do my best for anything suggested >< But if there really isn’t anything you can think of, don’t worry about it! Just keep doing what you’re doing XD

Anyway! Got a month of college left and that means finals are coming up so hopefully it won’t be too long before I can post the next update >< Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with me… I’m doing my best! XD

97iUt7KXB8PGh8sCwvHJUCuaRZLRYLGCb6no8_C1

It’s times like now that I wish I had Channie here to carry me to class-carry my school bag to class. OTL Until next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEE~!