Chapter 27

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Jisoo... Jisoo, wake up!” Soo Min shook her roommate by the shoulder in attempts to wake him from his slumber. “Wake up~!” She shook him harder.

“Heeeey~!” He complained, finally coming to. “Don’t shake me so hard!”

“It at least got you awake!” She laughed as he sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“What is it? What time is it?” He mumbled, squinting around the room.

“It’s almost noon!” She sighed. “I get the kids sleeping in on the weekends, but what’s your excuse, Mr. Hong?” She folded her arms over her chest with a suspicious look.

“I don’t know, the fact that you left Aron’s house without me. You didn’t come home for a long time and I was up waiting for you!”

“You couldn’t just text me?” She pushed his head back with her finger.

“I was tired, my brain doesn’t work well when I’m tired!” He said in his defense. “Where were you?!”

“I was with Jeonghan.” She said happily.

“What did you two do that took so long for you to get home?!” He frowned.

“None of your business!” She laughed.

“I don’t like the sound of that!”

“We didn’t do anything!” She picked up his pillow and smacked him with it. “We just talked for a bit!”

“That couldn’t wait for until your date?”

“Oh, Honey...” She shook her head. “So, you only talk to Bo-Young unless you’re on a date?”

“...”

“Are you serious?!” She hit him with his pillow again. “My poor friend!”

“Yah! I’m half awake right now, not all of your words are registering right away!” He shielded his head from her pillow attacks.

“Well, wake up!” She laughed. “I have to go!”

“Where are you going now?!”

“My parents house, remember?”

“Oh... then, good luck.” He gave a supportive smile.

“Thanks.” She leaned over to give him a quick hug. “Be sure to feed the kids when they wake up!” She added on before leaving out the room. He fell back on his bed with a sigh, just wanting to sleep more!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Hyung?” Mingyu asked quietly, gently shaking Jeonghan by the shoulder. “Hyung... wake up.”

Jeonghan groaned before shifting away from his roommate. Being out late with Soo Min last night was taking its toll on him, he just wanted to sleep until an hour or two before his double date tonight.

“Hyung!” Mingyu started to sound impatient. “It’s already noon, how much longer do you plan to sleep?! We’re ordering lunch, what do you want?!”

“Just get me anything!” Jeonghan mumbled, irritated.

“Last time I did that, you complained.”

“I don’t care, ask Junhui then!” He grabbed his pillow and covered his head with it.

Mingyu rolled his eyes before getting up and leaving the room, making sure to shut the door quietly or else risk getting yelled at by the sleeping princess.

“He’s still sleeping?” Won Woo asked from the couch.

“Yeah, and moody!” Mingyu pouted joining him and Junhui on the couch. “Junhui, I leave it to you on picking out Jeonghan’s food.”

“Alright.” Junhui nodded, looking at the paper menu in his hand.

“When did he get in last night?” Won Woo asked, browsing through his phone.

“I’m not sure... maybe 2am?” Junhui answered since the two were already asleep before then. He was still awake watching a K-Drama on his phone. He didn’t mean to be up that late either but... K-Dramas.

“What was he doing out so late with Soo Min?” Won Woo wondered.

“Who knows...” Mingyu grinned.

“Yah! You’re just as bad as Pikachu!” He nudged him away.

“Oh, c’mon, we all know Jeonghan isn’t like that at all! There’s no way. They just probably talked and lost track of time, y’know?” Mingyu said honestly.

“You’re right.” Junhui nodded. “That’s exactly what they did.”

“He told you?” The two asked quickly.

“Apparently they said their 'I love you's last night.”

“No way!” Mingyu said surprised.

“Wow, go team SooHan.” Won Woo smiled.

“We’ve liked each other longer and already they said ‘I love you’...” Mingyu frowned, his words directed to Won Woo.

“And?” Won Woo looked at Mingyu nervous.

“I want to say it.”

Won Woo’s face began to turn red as Junhui got out of his seat. “I’ll... let you two have your moment.” He said with a grin before leaving to the kitchen.

The two sat on the couch in silence, Won Woo staring up at Mingyu who had a loving look in his eyes.

“Well?” Won Woo managed to say.

“I don’t want to say it... if you’re not going to say it back.” Mingyu broke from his gaze and faced forward.

“Damn it, don’t do that!” Won Woo muttered, clutching his racing heart. “Don’t get me worked up just for that!”

“You were worked up over that?” Mingyu chuckled, a teasing look on his face.

“Jerk!” Won Woo frowned, looking away, completely embarrassed. Mingyu just laughed, amused at Won Woo’s reaction. “But you are right...”

“Huh?” Mingyu tilted his head, lost for a second as Won Woo looked over at him.

“It’s safe to say I’ve liked you long enough to say...” He trailed off.

Now it was Mingyu’s turn to get flustered and Won Woo grinned at the sight of the small blush dusting the younger’s cheeks.

“Say what?” Mingyu stuttered out.

Won Woo was going to not say anything to get him back for teasing him... but he really wanted to say it, too.

“I love you... Mingyu.” He said softly.

It took a second for Mingyu to register his words.

“You really said it?!”

“Yah! Is it that shocking?! Of course I said it!”

“I love you too, baby!” Mingyu tackled him with a hug, pure joy in his tone.

“Don’t call me baby!” Won Woo exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

“Then what am I supposed to call you?” Mingyu chuckled as he was hovering over the older since he had accidently knocked him over on the couch.

“I don’t know, just call me yours.” Won Woo tried to say boldly but there was a hint of shyness to his tone.

“Okay, my love.” Mingyu said lovingly before leaning down and placing a small kiss to Won Woo’s lips. Before he could pull away, he felt Won Woo’s arm snake up around his neck to keep him there as he pulled him back in for another kiss. He gladly kissed him several more times.

Won Woo’s hands were tangled up in Mingyu’s hair as they kissed each other passionately on the couch. The older was fighting for dominance by trying to switch their positions but somehow the younger easily overpowered him, keeping him pinned beneath himself. They were starting to get lost in the moment until Junhui came out of the kitchen.

“Should we just skip ordering Jeonghan’s foo-” He was saying till he caught sight of the Meanie couple making out on the couch.

“Huh?” Mingyu asked, not embarrassed at all. Too bad you couldn’t say the same for Won Woo as he slipped out from under Mingyu off the couch and ran back to their shared room with a red face.

“Sorry.” Junhui held back a laugh.

“It’s fine.” Mingyu assured him while laughing, Won Woo was too cute running away like that!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Soo Min?” Seungkwan asked as he noticed her get in line behind him. They were at a local food chain currently.

“Oh, Seungkwan! Hey!” She smiled, opening her arms for a hug. “What’s up? You here alone?” She asked noticing he was alone in line.

“Ah, no, I’m here with Seokmin, and Soonyoung too. I just came to get an extra order of fries since we ran out. Would you like to join us?”

“Sure! I’d love to! If you three don’t mind?”

“Not at all!” He assured her.

They reached the register and Soo Min told Seungkwan to just add the order of fries to her order to make it easier. When her order was done, they headed over to the table their friends were at.

“Soo Min! Nice to see you!” Seokmin greeted.

“Hey!” Soonyoung waved. “I thought you would be at home with your kids right now?”

“Hi guys.” She smiled in greeting before answering Soonyoung’s question. “No, I have things to do today.”

“I thought your date wasn’t until the evening?” Seungkwan asked.

“It is...” She nodded, looking a little suspicious. “I had something else to do in the afternoon.”

“Are you already done with it, then? It’s like 4pm now.” Seokmin asked, looking at his watch.

“Uhm...” She averted her eyes down to her food and quickly picked up a fry to eat.

“Noona?” Seungkwan asked, getting worried. “Was it something important?”

“Kind of...” She cringed. “I was supposed to meet with my sister at my parents house but...”

“But?” Soonyoung frowned.

“I got too nervous.” She sighed, letting her head drop. “Things aren’t exactly well between me and her and I was hoping we could talk it out today...”

“Then you should go,” Seokmin said sounding supportive, “if it’s not too late, that is.”

“I know, I should but... I’m worried if things don’t go well... then my date with Jeonghan later won’t be as fun if my mood is bad.”

“True.” Soonyoung had to agree.

“It’s okay, noona. Just meet your sister another time when you’re ready.” Seungkwan gave her a small pat on the back.

“Thanks,” she smiled, “I promise I’ll meet with her soon, for sure!”

“Good.” Her friends gave her supportive smiles.

“It’s just things are really good right now and I don’t want the good vibes to vanish if my issues with my sister don’t go well today... Just for this weekend, I just want peace and love.” She made the ‘v’ sign.

“Things are good, huh? Does Jeonghan have anything to do with that?” Soonyoung asked, his tone nonchalant.

“Yes.” She admitted without delay. “Really good...”

“Making progress?” Seungkwan asked, a hint of excitement in his tone.

“Yes, major progress.”

“Hey, that’s really good to hear!” Seokmin beamed.

“Naturally.” Soonyoung nodded. “After what happened with his ex and all-” He was saying until he stopped. He didn’t really plan to say anything about that, not with Soo Min around.

“Oh, his ex?” Soo Min asked, obviously curious.

“You’re bound to find out sooner or later.” Seungkwan said calmly, turning to her in his seat. “I wouldn’t know if Jeonghan would bring it up, but I feel like you should know regardless.”

Suddenly their faces changed into slightly serious ones. “You’re making me nervous, guys.” She chuckled weakly. “Is it bad?”

“His last girlfriend cheated on him.” Soonyoung replied. Soo Min’s expression fell.

“He really liked her, but she went and broke his heart.” Seokmin added.

“It bothered him for a really long time.” Seungkwan said, a dejected look on his face. “We were really worried about him after that.”

“Of course.” Soo Min nodded, understanding.

“That was in his senior year of high school.” Seungkwan went on to explain. “Since then, he dated a few girls but they never seemed to work out and he just stopped and decided to focus on school. Then you came into the picture.”

“I see.” She smiled once she was mentioned.

“I’ve never seen him so happy before until now... so it’s really nice you came into his life.”

“Thanks for brightening up his world again.” Seokmin spoke up, a huge smile on his face.

“Aw, you guys.” She smiled, feeling her eyes tear up. “You’re welcome. And thank you for being his friends!”

“Thank you for being our friend now, too!” Soonyoung added on.

“I’ll tell you what happened, then!” She said excitedly, wanting his friends to know Jeonghan was going to be more than okay.

“What?” They all asked, curious.

“I told Jeonghan I loved him last night.”

“No way!” They all stared in surprise before breaking out into crazy grins.

“Yes way, girlfriends!” She snapped her fingers and they all started to laugh.

“Girl talk!” Seungkwan snapped his fingers too.

“Okay girl, spill!” Soonyoung put an arm around Seokmin as they leaned in closer to hear.

“He said he loved me too!” She said, half giggling at their girlfriend personas.

“Oh em gee!” Seungkwan gasped, bringing his hand up to his mouth.

“Did you kiss?” Soonyoung asked, apparently really interested.

“That’s enough girl talk for today.” She stuttered out, leaning back in her seat away from them.

“Aw, c’mon!” Seokmin laughed.

She sighed before leaning forward again. “Yes. More than once.”

The three squealed like high school girls, causing other people around them to look.

“Okay! You can drop the girlfriends persona~! You’re embarrassing yourselves!” She exclaimed.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“It’s awake.” Mingyu said from the couch as Jeonghan finally came out of his bedroom, hair in disarray as he navigated to the bathroom... not before scoffing at his roommates comment.

“What was that?” Won Woo said, pretending to be concerned.

“I can hear you!” Jeonghan complained from the bathroom doorway.

“Shut the door!” Won Woo frowned, making a disgusted face.

“The real Jeonghan, ladies and gentlemen...” Mingyu sighed, shaking his head.

“You two are mean.” Junhui laughed as he was heading towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” Won Woo asked, noticing he was changed out of his lazy clothes, ready to go out.

“To Jisoo’s. Since Soo Min is going on a date with you three and Jisoo planned to go see Bo-Young, they want me to keep their kids company.”

“In other words, you’re going to babysit?” Mingyu laughed.

“I prefer the term, hanging out.” Junhui chuckled. “Anyways, I’m off!”

“‘Kay, bye! Be careful out there!”

Once he was gone, they returned their attention back to the hot mess walking out of the bathroom after hearing the toilet flush and the sink run.

“You look like you went to the clubs and got drunk!” Mingyu pointed out. “Did you?!”

“No!” He frowned at them.

“Then what’s wrong with you?!” Won Woo felt slightly worried. He had slept nearly all day. It was an hour before their double date with Soo Min, too.

“Aish, I don’t know.” Jeonghan ran a hand through his messy hair.

“Did your two jobs finally get to you?” Mingyu threw out there, all the work must’ve caught up to him, finally.

“Maybe.” He sighed. “What time is it?”

“Just turned 5pm.” Won Woo answered.

...” Jeonghan muttered. “Shower... I need to shower.” He rushed into his room quickly.

“Did he just swear?!” Mingyu said, almost shocked.

“What? You’ve never heard the angel swear before?” Won Woo chuckled.

“Never!”

The sound of Jeonghan hurrying into the bathroom again was heard followed by the door shutting and the shower turning on.

“He’s got plenty of time, I don’t know what he’s rushing for.” Mingyu shook his head before hearing a knock at the front door. He got up and headed over to answer it.

“Hello~!” He was met with a smiling Soo Min.

“Soo Min?! You’re here early!” He stepped aside to let her in.

“Oh, should I leave and come back?” She frowned.

“No, you can stay.” Won Woo beckoned her to come in. She took a seat next to him and looked around.

“Where’s the other two?”

“Junhui left to Jisoo’s to babysit.” Mingyu answered, taking a seat on the other side of her. “Your date woke up late and is taking a quick shower right now.”

“Oh!” She looked back at the bathroom door before facing forward with a slight blush.

“Don’t think dirty thoughts now.” Won Woo pinched her cheek.

“I’m not!” She pouted, pushing his hand away.

They laughed at her before they heard a loud noise come from the bathroom like something fell, most likely a shampoo bottle or something. !” Came Jeonghan’s irritated voice.

“Was that... him?” Soo Min asked, shocked at the swear word she heard.

“Yup.” Won Woo nodded. “Even angels swear sometimes.”

Suddenly there was a shout followed by something else falling and another swear word was heard. The door swung open and out came Jeonghan holding a towel around his waist, hair damp from the water. “There’s a ing spider in the shower!” He shouted.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you about that.” Mingyu held back his laugh as Won Woo quickly shielded Soo Min’s eyes.

“Why didn’t you kill it?!” He continued to shout, looking at Won Woo confused. He was shielding someone’s eyes and he thought it was Junhui, but at a second glance...

“What if it jumps on me~?!” Mingyu said, shivering at the thought.

“Seriously?” Soo Min giggled at Mingyu’s scared tone.

“Won Woo, you go kill it!” Mingyu suggested.

“No way!” He shook his head.

“I guess you’re on your own, Hyung.” Mingyu smirked looking at Jeonghan’s red face.

“Are you kidding me?” Soo Min sighed, pulling Won Woo’s hands away from her eyes. “I thought I was the girl here.” She added, getting up from the couch. Once she turned around and caught a glimpse of Jeonghan standing there, only in a towel, she covered her eyes with one hand and blindly made her way to the bathroom.

“W-What are you doing?” Jeonghan asked as she got closer to the bathroom.

“Getting rid of that spider so you can take your shower! What else?!” She chuckled.

“She came to join you in the shower!” Mingyu teased.

“I’m going to throw that spider on you!” She threatened, stepping into the bathroom.

She scanned the room and spotted the spider near the toilet. It wasn’t that big and she had to laugh at how it made Jeonghan swear and run out of the bathroom. But that laughter died down quickly. If your future boyfriend is afraid of spiders, don’t laugh! Instead, take care of the spider for him!

“Hey spidey...” She said quietly. “I’m sorry, but you’re bothering my date right now, you must be eliminated.” She grabbed some toilet paper. Before she could reach down and squash it, she suddenly felt guilty. This spider might have a hubby/wifey and kids... I shouldn’t kill it. “Sorry, I don’t mean eliminated, I meant removed from the bathroom! I’ll set you free outside!”

“Did you kill it yet?!” She heard Mingyu call in from the living room.

“I’m not gonna kill it, that’d be mean!” She said in a sad tone. “He or she probably has family!”

“Are you kidding me?!” She heard Won Woo laugh.

She finally got the spider to crawl onto the piece of toilet paper in her hand. It was surprising how she hadn’t freaked out yet since she was slightly afraid of bugs crawling on her. She slowly walked out of the bathroom, eyes locked on the spider while praying it’d stay still until she gets outside.

“Bathroom is clear!” She said, passing Jeonghan. She was too focused on the spider at the moment to acknowledge he was still standing there only in a towel. He could have easily gone to get something to cover up more.

“What are you doing with that?! You’re really not going to throw it on me, are you?! I’m sorry! Please spare me!” Mingyu freaked out, hiding behind Won Woo looking scared for his life.

“Chill out, I don’t think it’s going to jump at you-” Suddenly the spider jumped. It really did turn out to be a jumping spider! Everyone scattered away instantly, Won Woo backed away as Mingyu clung onto him while Jeonghan had grabbed Soo Min protectively and pulled her back towards the bathroom entrance as if it was safer there.

“Think it’s still mean to kill it?” Won Woo asked, eyes locked on the small arachnid.

“Yes!” She frowned.

“It tried jumping at you!” Mingyu complained.

“It jumped away! It’s scared!” She protested. “Get back to your shower, I’ve got this!” She mentioned to Jeonghan before navigating to their kitchen to get a cup.

“What if that spider had friends?” Jeonghan stuttered out. The thought of other spiders jumping on him during his shower didn’t sit well with him.

Soo Min sighed and went back into the bathroom to look for him. When she concluded there were no signs of other spiders, she came out to give the good news. “You could have at least covered up some more during that whole ordeal.” She chuckled, facing away from him. She had to give him some credit though, he could have came out completely !

“What? My body too y for your innocent eyes?” He boldly teased.

“Where’d the spider go?!” She feigned panic.

The bathroom door slammed shut behind her.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Why did all of that even happen?” Won Woo mumbled as he was sitting on the other couch by himself. Mingyu was sitting with Soo Min, tending to her hair. He asked if he could style it so she’d look cute for her date.

“I second that question.” Soo Min chuckled. “First I say I love him then see him half the next day. Things are moving too fast!” She joked. The jumping spider was still dealt with by Soo Min who managed to successfully set it free outside. Though it took a lot of convincing for Mingyu to let her back inside, scared she was going to go through with her threat from earlier.

“When do I get to see you half ?” Mingyu winked at Won Woo.

He just glared at him for even saying that. “You trying to copy everything they do?!”

“Copy?” Soo Min asked, curious. Seconds later, she grinned, figuring it out. “Let’s put another spider in the bathroom before his next shower!” She said quietly to Mingyu over her shoulder.

“Good idea!”

“Hey! I can still hear you!” Won Woo frowned... those two could be such erts sometimes!

Just then, the bathroom door opened shortly after the blow dryer turned off.

“Soo Min! Close your eyes! Close your precious innocent little eyes!” Jeonghan called from inside the bathroom.

“You forgot your clothes, didn’t you?” Won Woo laughed.

“What? Do you plan to come out of there with no towel this time?” Mingyu asked, tying the end of the small braid he made in Soo Min’s hair.

“...”

“Really?!” Both Won Woo and Mingyu asked in sync.

“Of course not! I was just kidding!” Jeonghan chuckled in the bathroom.

“My eyes are closed!” Soo Min said, covering them with her hands. “I can’t see your y body exit the bathroom now. You may proceed.” She humored.

Jeonghan poked out his head to look. He saw her sitting by Mingyu, her hands over her eyes and Mingyu’s over her hands. “No peeking.” He and she tilted her head back, hitting him in the jaw. “Ow~!” That’s when Jeonghan made a run for his room.

“He’s gone.” Won Woo informed Soo Min.

“That hurt.” Mingyu complained, rubbing his jaw.

“Good.” She grinned evilly.

“To think I was doing your hair for you!” He gasped, playing hurt.

“That’s okay, I do boring hair the best.” She was about to get up, but he kept her seated.

“No! I’ll still do it!” He grabbed the two braids to tie them together. “I was about done anyways.”

“You like doing hair?” She asked curiously remembering he asked to do her hair once before after her first date with Jeonghan.

“He does.” Won Woo answered. “He likes to test out his skills on us most of the time.”

“But I’m so limited since they’re all guys! It’s definitely a change to work on your hair.” Mingyu explained. “Jeonghan was the closest I could get to a girl, regarding length.”

“I see,” she hummed, “then I hope I can model your work the best I can!”

“Please do!” Mingyu gushed. “Next!” He smiled, beckoning Won Woo over to replace Soo Min.


Chapter twenty-seven!

 

tumblr_mozb7qvT701qgfygyo2_250.gif

MEANIE!

*0*

 

Sorry if it didn’t come out that great, I’ve never really written boyxboy stuff before >< I mean it shouldn’t be that difficult, it’s like straight couple stuff, just that they’re both guys... >.> Actually it’s more like I’m not good at writing intimate moments like those XD Jokes and Humor all the way! FTW HAHA

 

And then the rest of the chapter was ridiculous with that jumping spider... sorry haha it’s all I could come up with ><

 

tumblr_npp84u6aLm1s2bu16o1_500.gif

Jeonghan (only) in a towel, that could be passed off as fanservice, huh? LOL

*This gif is getting used too much*

 

I feel as though, just like Seungkwan making his presence known all those chapters back then, Jeonghan made sure he was half at some point in this chapter for attention lol... seriously, like I didn’t even think about it at all and it just happened. The characters are coming alive! o.o

 

tumblr_nqr02unEOW1uxnq16o1_400.gif

 

Jeonghan: They loved it. Whether I’m their bias or not, they loved reading this chapter, totally!

 

tumblr_inline_nrr71chlH21tsgmno_500.gif

 

Author-nim: Wow, Jeonghan, just wow... if you can’t learn to control yourself, I’m gonna have to ban you from the A/N’s...

 

tumblr_nrsdtdeQwi1snay56o8_400.gif

 

Jeonghan: Go ahead and try it!

 

tumblr_nrpvu2yRXR1snay56o1_540.gif

 

Author-nim: *Seungcheol’s expression* ... fudge nuggets... T^T

 

/facepalm

moving on...

 

Hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! >< I’ll try not to disappoint you in the next chapter!

 

Bonus gif! Hair stylist Mingyu LOL

 

tumblr_npfb9eLiQC1uwtid0o1_250.gif

Poor Won Woo hahaha