Chapter 33

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Yay~! We get to be tortured together!” Soo Min smiled brightly as Jisoo got into the back seat with her and Ae-Cha. Mi-Cha got to borrow her mother’s car for the evening, too lazy to walk to the mall.

“One day, you’re going to like shopping.” Jisoo laughed as he buckled his seatbelt. Bo-Young thought to invite Jisoo to help Soo Min shop for Jeonghan while they were at the mall.

“I still don’t know why you hate it so much? Shopping is fun!” Mi-Cha cheered in the driver’s seat. Soo Min just let her head fall back in complaint.

“Let’s go before we completely lose her!” Bo-Young joked.

“On it!” Mi-Cha smiled, putting the car in drive.

After a few minutes on the road, Mi-Cha suggested to listen to some tunes before they get there. Bo-Young plugged her phone into the aux cable and put on her favorites playlist. The first song to play was BEST’s Oh Honey.

 

You’re so dazzling

Baby you’re my only angel

Just stay by my side

Just like now

Oh honey

 

“Next song!” Mi-Cha shouted. Bo-Young almost dropped her phone at her sudden outburst. She hit next and Girl’s Day Ring My Bell came on.

 

Tonight, oh boy I’m fall in love

Moon light, I wanna follow the moon and leave with you

 

“Damn it, Bo-Young! Is that all you have on your phone?! Love songs?!” Mi-Cha complained,

“Chill out!” Soo Min laughed in the back.

“I’ll just turn the radio on instead!” Mi-Cha sighed, switching it from aux to radio.

BEAST YEY was playing.

 

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Don’t need anything

Don’t have any expectations or hopes

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Just pour it all out

I don’t care if my insides wear and tear out

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Throw everything away, fly lightly

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Put everything down for today

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Pour it all out

Yey Yey Yey Yey

Hotter than summer time

 

“Much better!” Mi-Cha smiled. Everyone else in the car tried not to show their worried expressions, not that it mattered since she was too busy driving to notice them.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Arriving to the mall, they immediately went to a clothing store to shop. That was the main goal here anyway.

“We’ll be over here, why don’t you two do some shopping for Jeonghan in the mean time?” Bo-Young mentioned to both Jisoo and Soo Min.

“Okay.” Soo Min nodded, happily following Jisoo.

“You don’t like shopping for yourself, but for other people?” Jisoo chuckled.

“Jeonghan isn’t just some other person!” She frowned. “And it’s about time I buy him something!”

“Well, pick away!” He smiled before giving her Jeonghan’s size.

After a short while, she had managed to pick out four outfits.

“How many did you guys buy for me?” She asked curiously after showing Jisoo the clothes she picked.

“About ten. I had to stop him from buying more.”

“Ten?! I only picked four…” She looked at the small pile in her arms.

“Just do five for now and five later!”

“But!”

“It’s not a competition!” He laughed, nudging her. “Next time, maybe you can bring him with you so he can model the clothes off?”

“That sounds like a fun idea.” She smiled.

“See, I told you some day you’d like shopping!” He teased.

“Whatever!” She laughed. “Why don’t you go shop a little with Bo-Young while I pick out this final outfit? I plan to have him wear it for our fourth date, so I need to be totally focused!”

“Sure, good luck! Shall I take these off your hands for now?”

“Yes, please… they’re kind of heavy!” She slightly complained, handing them off to him.

“Have fun, I’ll be over here.” He patted her on the head before walking off.

Soo Min sighed before returning her attention to the clothing rack before her.

“What shall I have him wear on our next date? Something cute?” She asked herself while picking out a pink long sleeve shirt. “Or something… y?” She broke out into a grin when she pulled a low v-neck shirt off the rack. “Ohlala, how would that date end? Dinner date, a romantic walk afterwards… go home with him and… Oh… Oh god… is that what the bed comment was about?!” She dropped the v-neck shirt like it just burned her.

She stared at it on the ground for a good minute before picking it back up. “What’s the big deal,” she awkwardly giggled to herself, “you just sleep on it… you just… sleep on it… what the?” She quickly scanned the store for Jisoo who was smiling and laughing at something Bo-Young was saying. “Hong Jisoo, you ert!” She shouted across the store. She finally understood what was going on earlier.

“What?!” He said, shocked she actually shouted that in a public place.

“I can’t believe how dirty your mind had gotten since I moved here!”

“What is she talking about?” Bo-Young asked between her laughter. Jisoo looked so embarrassed right now.

“Nothing!” He assured her.

“Pffft, whatever!” Soo Min rolled her eyes, returning back to her outfit picking. She realized if she kept that up, she’d get kicked out of the store. “I’ll pick this since I like the color.” She lied, putting back the pink long sleeved shirt and keeping the v-neck in her hand.

She then searched for something else to go with it, like a jacket. A leather jacket to be more exact. “So when it gets hot, he’ll have to take it off…” she muttered, smiling to herself. “... what the?” She frowned. “Why am I thinking like this all of a sudden?!” She looked back up to scan the store again. “Damn it, Hong Jisoo!”

“What now?!” Jisoo sighed two rows over.

“Your erted mind has influenced me!” She complained. “You’ve tainted my innocent mind set!”

“Are you sure? I thought you said everyone is a ert?” He laughed. “Even the innocent are erts, closeted erts…”

“Don’t throw my words back at me!” She pouted.

“It’s okay.” He grinned. “I’m sure he’ll like that y v-neck and that y leather jacket and whatever y jeans you pick out for him, because you picked it out. His adorable precious closeted erted Pikachu.”

“Gosh, I hate you so much right now.” She frowned, pulling a pair of jeans she was looking at before, off the rack. “I’m done shopping.”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What would erted Pikachu like to eat?” Mi-Cha teased as they were at the food court.

“C’mon…” Soo Min pouted, “knock it off!”

“I’m just messing with you, seriously, what do you want?”

Soo Min gave her order before both Mi-Cha and Bo-Young left to get in line.

“Oh, wait, I changed my mind.” Ae-Cha frowned. “I’ll be right back!” She quickly mentioned to Jisoo and Soo Min. That left them alone at the table together.

Soo Min was about to start complaining to Jisoo all over again, but a girl at another table was being rather noisy with her phone call just then. She was doing a ton of aegyo that made both Jisoo and Soo Min cringe as she continued to talk to her Oppa. “Good thing Mi-Cha isn’t listening to any of this, she’d probably make her shut up.” Soo Min whispered to Jisoo.

Once the girl got off her phone, a guy returned to her table and she regarded him as Oppa as well. Soo Min frowned at that. A cheater?

“What would my sweet princess like to eat?” The guy asked.

“What ever you’re having, my lovely prince!” She giggled back.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” He smiled and gave her a small kiss to her cheek before heading over to the many lines. It was only then did Jisoo recognize the girl when she looked to see which line her date had stood in before looking back down at her phone to reply to a text.

“Unbelievable.” Jisoo muttered, not looking pleased.

“What’s wrong? Do you know her?” Soo Min suddenly felt worried about his expression.

“I’ll tell you later.” He shook his head. “Not here.”

“Okay.” She nodded, before looking back over to the girl. She was smiling at her phone, obviously texting her other Oppa while the one she was with stood in line to get their food. I’ll never understand why people do that? Soo Min thought to herself in disappointment.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Finally! We’re home!” Soo Min exclaimed at the front door, arms in the air, tone full of relief.

The apartment was empty.

“Huh? Where are the kids?!” She frowned looking around, she looked into Hansol’s room to find it empty there as well. “Oh no, they ran away from home!” She fell to the ground dramatically.

“No they didn’t.” Jisoo laughed. “They went to Pledis Pizza with the others while we were out.”

“You could’ve told me sooner! I fell to the ground for nothing!” She sighed, getting up.

“I’d rather watch you make a fool of yourself instead. It’s entertaining.” He joked.

“Yah!” She pouted.

They put the things they shopped for away before sitting on the couch, getting relaxed from their eventful day.They watched a few things on TV, flipping through channels frequently to find something better. An hour later, Soo Min remembered about that girl at the food court. Jisoo said he’d tell her later… now was later, wasn’t it?

“Jisoo?” She spoke up.

“Hmm?” He hummed, flipping through the channels still.

“About that girl earlier at the food court. Did you know her?”

The channel flipping came to a stop as Jisoo’s expression went serious.

“Yeah.” He nodded before looking at her. “That was Jeonghan’s ex… Choi Mi Young.”

Soo Min fell silent as she looked down at her hands resting in her lap. His ex?

“It appears she still doesn’t know how to stick to one guy.” He said a bit harsh.

Soo Min continued to be silent.

“I wish I would have gotten up and told that guy what she was doing. He doesn’t deserve that, no one does.” Jisoo then realized how quiet his friend had gotten. “Soo Min? You okay?”

“What?’ She snapped out of it. “Oh, I’m okay.” She assured him with a small smile. “Just thinking, is all.”

“Are you thinking about Jeonghan?” He asked quietly.

“Of course…” she nodded. “Seeing it with my own eyes… I feel so bad for him.”

“I know… that’s how we all felt.” He patted her on the shoulder. “But it’s okay, he’s over it because he has you now.”

“Right.” Her smile grew. Just then the front door open and in walked Hansol and Minghao.

“Oh, you’re home?” They greeted, coming over to the couch.

“It’s not like we were going to stay out all night!” Jisoo chuckled.

Soo Min looked at the time before getting up. “I’m gonna go out for a bit.” She said, grabbing her phone off the coffee table.

“To where?” Jisoo frowned, noticing how late it was. 10:04pm.

“I’ll be home later.” She waved before leaving out the door.

“She’s probably going to see Jeonghan.” Hansol said, taking her seat.

“It’s the only reason why she leaves this late, since Pledis Pizza doesn’t close till 10pm anyway.” Minghao added.

“We saw Jeonghan’s ex earlier at the food court.” Jisoo explained. “I told Soo Min about her, she seemed sort of upset before you two came home.”

“Really?” The two frowned. “Well, maybe it’s better she went to go see him?”

“Maybe.” Jisoo nodded. The room got quiet before Jisoo spoke again. “I take it you ate while you were out, right? I don’t need to cook?”

“...” The two looked at each other before looking back at him.

“What were you two even doing over there?!”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Two meetings in one day,” Jeonghan said, walking up to Soo Min as she was waiting for him to meet her at Han River. “Someone must’ve missed me a lo-” He was saying until Soo Min surprised him with a tight hug. “What? Miss me a lot?” He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. A few seconds later, he noticed her shoulders were shaking before feeling something warm on his shoulder. She was crying. “What?! What’s wrong?! You’re crying?!” He asked, completely worried now.

“I’m sorry!” She mumbled into his shoulder. “I don’t know why I just started crying… I didn’t think I would.”

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” He asked when she parted from him. He thumbed away her tears as she looked up at him.

“I went shopping earlier.” She started to say.

“Aw, did they force you to go shopping?!” His frown deepened.

“Sort of… but that’s not why I’m crying.” She gave a small laugh despite her tears.

“Then what’s the matter.” He asked, brushing a few stray strands of her hair out of her face.

“While we were at the mall… we went to the food court to get something to eat. Jisoo was with us since Bo-Young invited him along. She thought he could help me pick some clothes out for you.” She began to explain. “But while we were at the food court… we saw this girl at the next table. We heard her on the phone with what we assumed as her boyfriend, but she was out with another guy at the same time. You know… a cheater.” At the mention of the word, Jeonghan’s face started to turn into a dejected look. “When Jisoo and I got home, he told me he recognized her to be your ex girlfriend… Mi Young.”

“I see…” he said, wiping away a few more tears from her eyes. “And that made you cry?”

“Well!” The tears increased. “I just felt really bad! Watching her in the act… it just made me think of you and how upset that must’ve made you feel when you found out. I tried to put myself in the situation and it hurt a lot to think of you talking to some other girl, or seeing some other girl behind my back! I don’t want you to do that! I’d be so heartbroken if you ever did that to me!” She cried, bringing her hands up to her face. “I’d be so mad if I ever did that to you, too!”

“It’s okay.” He smiled, pulling her hands away from her face. “I know we’d never do that to each other… you can relax.” He continued to wipe her tears away. “It’s scary to think about, which is why you shouldn’t think about it, alright? It’s never going to happen… so cheer up. I love you, Soo Min. I love you too much to dare do anything to hurt you. Believe in me, please?”

“Believe in you?” She hiccuped, looking up at him with teary eyes.

“Yes,” he smiled sincerely, “believe in me like I believe in you.” He then placed a soft kiss to her forehead.

“Okay!” She hugged him once more, crying into his chest. “I’ll believe in you!”

“Good.” He chuckled, holding her tight. “Will you stop crying now?” At his words, she sobbed even more and he laughed with a guilty tone. “I’m sorry!”

“I c-can’t stop!” She wiped at her eyes. “I’m at that p-point where… the tears j-just don’t want t-to stop!”

“Then let me see if I can stop them?” He tilted her chin up before locking his lips with hers. In a matter of thirty seconds, her tears had stopped now that she was currently in a state of shock at his sudden kiss. When he parted, he chuckled at her surprised face. “That sure stopped them.”

A smile graced her face once she snapped out of it. “Thanks.” A blushed was starting to spread across her face. “That really helped.”

“You’re welcome.” He grinned. “I’m willing to help you out some more?” That earned him a cute shy giggle as she looked down, embarrassed.

“I’m okay.”

“Are you sure?” He pouted at her answer.

“Let’s go on our final date this Saturday?” She asked instead.

“Saturday?” He pretended to think about it before she hit him on the arm with a pout of her own. “Yes! Yes, let’s go on our final date this Saturday.” He nodded, agreeing.

“Great.” She grinned. “I bought you an outfit to wear for this date, too.”

“Really?” He asked, sounding rather curious. “What kind of outfit did you get me?”

“Shhh… it’s a secret. You’ll know when the day comes.” She smiled, placing a finger to her lips.

“Then I should hold one of your outfits I bought hostage too, then?” He chuckled.

“Go ahead!” She said with an excited tone. “It’ll be a surprise for the both of us!”

“I like that idea.” He agreed, already figuring out which one he wanted her to wear.

“And…” she quietly sighed, “I’m sorry for worrying you… with that crying fit tonight.”

“That’s okay. It was bothering you and you came to talk to me.” He assured her, pulling her close by the waist again. “Always remember, you can come and talk to me…”

“That goes for you too.” She smiled, reaching up to poke his nose.

“Of course!”

“Remember to come and talk to me regardless of what it is… I like your company!”

“As do I.”

“We can talk about pizza all day long.” She giggled.

“I’d rather talk about you all day long.” He smiled, pressing his forehead against hers.

“I’d want to talk about you, too! We’d have to alternate.” She grinned. “One awesome person at a time.” That made him laugh.

“Hey?” He asked softly.

“Yes?” She replied, staring back into his loving eyes.

“I’ve said I love you before…” he said, watching for her reaction, “but have I ever said that I really love you?” He added. “I really love you a lot, Soo Min.”

“Me too.” She stuttered out. “I really love you too… Jeonghan.”

With that, he brought her closer to capture her lips into a long and passionate kiss.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Soo Min?” Jisoo mumbled tiredly as he heard his bedroom door open.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” She whispered, sounding worried.

“Damn it… what were you and Jeonghan doing this late at night again?” He sighed, noticing the clock read 2am.

“Just talking!” She frowned, making it to her bed. “You gotta consider his shift ends so late already!”

“Don’t make this a habit! School will be starting next month, you can't be up this late every time you meet him.”

“Yes, Leavanny!” She smiled, getting into her bed. She already washed up before coming into the room. She didn’t care if she didn’t change out of her clothes yet, they were comfortable enough as is.

“Don’t make me give you a curfew.” He lightly threatened.

“Okay! Okay! It won’t happen again!” She pouted from her bed. “Good night!”

“Sleep tight.” He added.

“Don’t let the…” she waited for him.

“Caterpies bite!”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“You’re still awake?” Jeonghan asked as he entered his shared bedroom to see Junhui still awake, watching something on his phone.

“Yup.” He replied, turning his phone over to show he was watching a K-Drama.

“Why are you always watching those at the worst times?” Jeonghan complained, recalling he’s caught the guy watching those late at night recently.

“I’m busy during the day.” Junhui defended.

“Busy doing what? Pouting at how you’re single and will die with your 17 cats?”

“I hate you.” His roommate frowned. “What’s your excuse for being out so late?”

“Lost track of time while talking to Soo Min.” Jeonghan replied, getting into his bed after getting changed.

“At least you have someone to have late night talks with.” Junhui pouted.

“We’re talking,” Jeonghan pointed at both of them, “and it’s late.”

Junhui just rolled his eyes before going back to his K-Drama.

“Don’t stay up too late.” Jeonghan lightly scolded before getting comfortable in his bed. He fell asleep shortly after and dreamt pleasant dreams, of course.


Chapter thirty-three!

 

AWH, SOOHAN!

7LrtkNyyhKCPIaONjsctvzf67V0z_wbIUnREML3J

I’m just waiting for things to really progress! ONE MORE DATE!

bl2kTmV-9IQ8CDwXaOwQB_mw1vrBB8MI1F5twMGh

Hoping I can get this story to the finish line before I start school on Aug 17th. I do think I will have time to update during the semester, since I always manage to find time to write, but the wait might be longer if I have projects to work on >< But regardless, what I’m trying to say is… If I don’t get this fic done by the time I go back to school, I should still be able to update, just not as quickly as I had when it first started. (I miss the days when I’d update every day XD) So I hope everyone can be patient with me till the end ^^

t5QzRAsKms91WxU4037if-ds86mNZZBvJ-CL9kgH

Hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! ^^

 

PS, if anyone was interested in that oneshot I was talking about in the last A/N, the foreward is up now ^^

---> I'm Stupid For You

It's my first oneshot, so I hope I don't disappoint anyone! ><