Chapter 38

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

He took a small deep breath before entering the room. He closed the door behind himself after entering. Instantly his ears were greeted with the soft cries of his hurting girlfriend. His heart broke as he saw her lying in her bed, holding her hip, crying quietly.

“Soo Min…?” Jeonghan asked, his voice cracking.

 

. . .

 

Jeonghan quietly made his way over to her bedside, looking her over. She had no visible injuries at first glance but he could definitely tell she was hurting as she had her hands resting over her hip.

“Soo Min…?” He asked again, kneeling down to be eye level with her.

“J-Jeonghan,” she whimpered through her sobbing, “I’m sorry.”

He immediately frowned.

“No… don’t be sorry.” He had a hurt expression on his face now. Reaching out, he gently caressed her tearstained cheek. “Does it hurt a lot?” He asked, his eyes panning over to her hip.

“Not as much as b-before.” She replied, finally calming down from her tears. Seeing Jeonghan at her bedside brought some comfort to her at least. But that was soon overwhelmed with worry and guilt. "I'm fine." She managed to say, hints of pain laced in her tone. "I just need rest."

He nodded, a look of understanding on his face. He made no move to leave, though. He remained where he was kneeling, watching over her quietly with that look of worry that made her feel even more guilty.

“Don’t you have work again soon? I’m fine… really.” She put on a brave face as she tried to sit up, hoping if he saw her moving around, he’d be assured.

“Don’t move!” He stopped her from sitting up, seeing right through her painless mask she put on.

“Don’t worry about me…” She frowned returning to her lying position before finding the time on her phone on the nightstand next to her bed. “You should go-”

“No.” He cut her off. “That’s not important right now.”

“Jeonghan-”

“Just go ahead and rest. I’ll be right here if you need anything…” He sat down on the floor next to her bed. He then pulled out his phone to compose a text to his manager. He was going to skip work tonight.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What happened?” Jisoo asked as everyone in the room looked to Seungcheol for answers.

“Mi Young… that’s what happened.” Seungcheol sighed in reply. He supposed he shouldn’t beat around the bush and just be straight forward. “There was an altercation at the mall that ended up with Mi Young and both Soo Min and Min Hee in the security office.”

“What kind of altercation?!” Chan worried.

“There was some arguments thrown back and forth before Mi Young snapped and pushed Soo Min down. It was so sudden and she fell on her hip pretty hard. Her parents took her to the hospital to get checked out just to be safe. Soo Min asked me to tag along…”

“Are you serious?” Hansol asked in shock. Jisoo said nothing. It was clear he was pissed off.

“So then…” Soonyoung took notice of his older friend’s silence. “What about yesterday when she came home with that ice pack on her cheek?”

“Mi Young also snapped yesterday when the two butted heads at the cafe. She slapped her in the face.”

“No!” Chan exclaimed. “I don’t like this! Why is Soo Min the only one getting hurt?!” The look on his face would pull at anyone’s heartstrings, he looked so sad. “Why does that girl hate her so much?!”

“She obviously doesn’t like the fact that Jeonghan moved on. She hates her because Jeonghan loves Soo Min now instead of her.” Jisoo answered, sounding cold.

“That’s so stupid.” Hansol scoffed. “What a selfish girl.”

“What do we do to make her leave Soo Min alone?” Minghao asked, also sporting the same look Chan had on.

“She’d be stupid to try and bother them any longer…” Seungcheol shook his head, “but… I think if Soo Min just avoids her from now on, she’ll at least stop getting hurt. She should be with someone anytime she goes out instead of alone.”

“Agreed.” Jisoo nodded along with Soonyoung.

“Maybe Jeonghan will talk to her one last time.” Seungcheol added. “I just hope she’ll accept his new relationship and get on with her life.”

“New relationship?” Soonyoung asked, confusion on his face along with everyone else’s.

“Uh… crap.” He cringed.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Eomma! Appa!” Seungkwan shouted, banging on Meanie’s apartment door.

“Are you sure they’re home? Weren’t they supposed to leave for their shift by now?” Seokmin asked, checking the time. It was 5:20pm and their shifts start at 6pm.

“Maybe,” Jihoon shrugged, “I totally forgot about that.”

Just then, the door started to open and revealed a confused Won Woo.

“What are you guys doing here-” He was attacked with a tight hug by Seungkwan who started to shout, clearly upset.

“Eomma! Eomma! I’m so worried! Chan texted me saying Soo Min was in the hospital earlier!”

“Are you crying?!” Won Woo frowned instead of scolding him for calling him eomma. He was unable to see his son’s(younger friend’s) face. “Wait, what? The hospital?” He looked up to get confirmation from the other two since Seungkwan was just a mess by now.

“Omo!” Mingyu came to the door when he saw Won Woo and the others. When he saw the upset Seungkwan, he started to get worried. “What’s going on? What’s wrong?”

“We don’t know yet.” Jihoon answered. “Something happened with Soo Min earlier. Chan texted saying Seungcheol just got back with Soo Min from the hospital.”

“What? Hospital?!” Junhui came rushing to the door when he overheard their conversation.

“That’s all we know so far.” Seokmin said with a sad look. He was really worried about their Pikachu.

“What do we do?” Won Woo looked up to Mingyu, clearly troubled. “Should we go see her?” Soo Min is a close friend of his now, of course he’s going to be worried about her.

“I don’t know,” Mingyu shook his head, “we shouldn’t overwhelm her if the others are already with her.”

“That’s true.” Junhui had to agree. “We should wait.”

“But!” Seungkwan sobbed.

“It’ll be okay!” Won Woo assured him before prying his tight grip around his waist off. “Cry on your dad for a bit, this was a new shirt.”

“Jagi~!” Mingyu frowned, but there was hints of laughter laced in his tone. He welcomed his son(friend) into his arms, ready to comfort the crying boy. “Awh, son… it’s alright.” He held him tight. “We’ll go see auntie Soo once we know what’s going on.”

“O-Okay.” Seungkwan nodded, finally calming down. He didn’t know what overcame him to start crying like that, he just knew if Soo Min was hurt, Jeonghan was going to be hurt too. The thought of an unhappy Jeonghan just really got to him since his hyung deserves all the best after everything he went through!

“You okay now?” Won Woo asked as Seungkwan parted from Mingyu.

“I am…” he nodded in reply, wiping any lingering tears.

“That’s good. Though, that was also a new shirt-” Won Woo pointed to his boyfriend’s shirt that now had Seungkwan’s tears soaked in it.

“Will you stop?!” Mingyu laughed. “Who cares!”

“Mom of the year award goes to…!” Jihoon joked.

“Yah!” Won Woo pouted.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Jeonghan…” Soo Min broke the long silence that had filled the air since he came to her side. He wanted her to rest, so he had been sitting there quietly since then.

“What? What is it?” He immediately turned around to look at her.

“You really don’t have to sit down there like that.” She said with a frown. “Why don’t you go and join the others in the living room?”

“I don’t want to.” He shook his head. “I want to stay here, with you.”

She frowned, despite that answer made her happy, she also felt bad. “Even so, the floor can’t be that comfortable?”

“I’m okay.” He assured her with a small smile.

“Why don’t you go sit on Jisoo’s bed?” She suggested.

“I’ll be too far away from you.” He complained, resting his chin on the edge of her bed. “I like it here, where I’m closer.”

“Jeonghan…” she couldn’t help but smile, he was being so cute right now. “Well, then at least sit on my bed.” She pointed to the foot of her bed where there was more space.

“No.” He shook his head once more.

“No?” She asked, confused by his answer.

“I want to lie with you…” he said, looking up at her with those caring eyes. “Can I?”

“Sure.” A smile grew on her lips. Usually she’d greet him with a hug whenever they saw each other, but today was different… she couldn’t do anything due to her condition. Having him lie next to her won’t be the same as a hug, but it was close enough.

At her approval, he happily got up and carefully crawled onto her bed, lying right next to her. He would have gotten closer, but he was worried about her injury and didn’t want to do anything that would irritate it. Instead, he opted for holding her hand. He held it tight, close to his chest as he lied on his side, looking at her.

“I didn’t break anything… and I’m not that fragile.” She chuckled softly. “Get a little closer, if you want?”

“Are you sure?” He sounded so worried.

“I’m sure.” She nodded, pulling at his hand to bring him over.

When he got closer, he cuddled her, holding her in his arms. Being next to each other like this really helped as they were both relaxed now, everything they had been stressing over was temporarily blocked out. All that mattered to them at the moment was each other. They were enjoying each other’s presence.

“Jeonghan…?”

“Yes?”

“Are you really just going to skip work?” She asked, sounding guilty. “I promise… I’m fine.”

“I said it before,” she could hear the smile in his voice, “I want to stay here with you.”

There was no stopping the smile on her face, the fluttering in her heart, the feelings of happiness. She could see how loved she was by him, dropping everything to be by her side, skipping work…

“Then, I won’t stop you.” She said quietly, holding his hand tighter.

“Good.” He kissed her forehead. “I wouldn’t have listened to you anyways.”

“Hey,” she frowned, looking up at him, “that’s not very nice.”

“I’m sorry.” He chuckled. “I’ll always listen to you any other time, but for right now…”

“Yes, I understand.” She gave a simple nod as the smile on her face grew.

“Soo Min…” he said, propping himself up on his right arm. He was looking down at her. She looked back up at him, waiting for him to speak again. “Soo Min…” he said again, looking over to her hip where her free hand was still in some sense, guarding it. By now, the look on his face was so sad.

“Jeonghan?” She frowned.

“Soo Min, I’m so sorry…” he let his head drop.

“Jeonghan…” she bit her bottom lip to stop the new tears from forming. She hated to see him this way. “It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not.” He shook his head, his voice full of pain. “You only got hurt because of me…”

I only got hurt because of me running my mouth…” she sighed. “Had I kept my mouth shut… I don’t think I would have been pushed.”

“She pushed you?” He asked, his hurt expression slowly turning into one of anger. Mi Young dared lay her hands on Soo Min again?!

“I fell on my side, or more like my hip. It was so sudden… there was nothing to break my fall.” She explained. “Mall security showed up and took me, my sister and Mi Young to the security office. My parents were called to come pick us up…”

“What happened with Mi Young?” He didn’t want to ask, but ended up doing it anyways.

“They asked me if I wanted to press charges against her for attacking me…”

“And you said?”

“No.”

Silence filled the air between the two. He didn’t seemed as surprised as the others when she told him. It was probably because he already figured she was the type to avoid causing more drama. She was too kindhearted to say yes.

“Mi Young was just angry… she only did the things she did in the heat of the moment. I wanted to spare her from saying she has charges on her record from fighting over a guy.”

“Soo Min,” he sighed. He admired her kind heart, but when it comes to getting hurt, he thought maybe that wasn’t the best idea. To not press charges on the girl who’s physically hurt her twice now, how many more times before she realizes maybe she should press charges?

“I know.” She frowned. “Everyone thinks I’m crazy for not doing anything… but I just don’t want anymore drama.” She looked back up at him. “I’ll stay away from her… I won’t say anything anymore… I’ll stop letting her hurt me. I promise.”

“I really hope this was the last time she butts heads with you.” He said, tone full of hope as he let go of her hand to caress her cheek. “I don’t know what I’m going to do if this kind of thing keeps happening…?” He frowned. “I love you, Soo Min. You mean so much to me now. When I heard you were at the hospital earlier, my heart sank. I kept telling myself, did I hear that right? I don’t want to hear that ever again… I was so worried… even scared.” He confessed, tears slowly building up in his eyes as he relived the emotions from earlier.

“I’m sorry.” She rested her hand over his. “I wish I wouldn’t worry you so much… Day one of being your girlfriend and already I messed it up.” She sighed as a tear fell. “What’s wrong with this picture? Things that should happen over the span of three months always happen within three days with us!” Her complaining tone made him laugh.

“I noticed that as well.” He thumbed away her tear.

“I’d really like it if we could just get over it and move on. Ignore the negativity and continue being happy together like we should…”

“We can do that.” He smiled. “Sulking about this any longer would pretty much be a waste of our time, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes!” She nodded quickly. “It would! We’ve done enough sulking already…” she added, “You looked like you were going to cry! I don’t want you to cry!”

“You were crying, how do you think I felt?” He chuckled. “It’s okay. I’m just glad you’re alright.”

“Me too.”

The two shared a moment of staring into each other’s eyes with a loving look before Jeonghan leaned down and locked his lips with hers in a sweet kiss.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Hey, Mingyu!” Bo-Young greeted Mingyu at the register as Ae-Cha and Mi-Cha trailed in close behind her.

“Oh, Bo-Young, hi.” Mingyu greeted back with a small smile.

“Your honey out on delivery?” Mi-Cha grinned.

“Yeah.” He nodded with a faint chuckle. The three girls noticed he seemed bothered.

“Where’s Squirtle?” Ae-Cha asked, looking around him to see Junhui topping some pizzas for orders in the back, he looked bothered as well. Jeonghan wasn’t anywhere in sight and the girls wondered if that had anything to do with the two’s slight dejected expressions?

“He skipped work today.” Mingyu answered.

“Oh? Is he sick?” Mi-Cha frowned.

“No.” He assured them with a shake of his head.

“Oh!” Bo-Young broke into a wild grin. “Perhaps he skipped to take his Pikachu on a surprise date?!”

Mingyu only gave them a sigh in response. At the mention of Pikachu, those bothered thoughts came back to his mind. He and the others still didn’t know what was going on yet.

“What’s wrong?” Mi-Cha was getting worried now.

“Hey,” suddenly Jihoon came to the counter. He and the other two had come to Pledis Pizza with Mingyu and his roommates. The girls hadn’t noticed them yet until now.

“Oh, lookie here, it’s your boyfriend!” Mi-Cha gushed as Ae-Cha greeted him with a quick hug.

“Why don’t you girls get something to drink and join us at our table? Mingyu still has to work, so we’ll let you in on what we know so far…”

“What you know?” Bo-Young started to get an uneasy feeling. “Did something bad happen?”

“We’ll talk at the table.” He only said in reply. “So order something.”

“Jihoon?” Ae-Cha asked in her small worried voice. “Did something happen to Jeonghan and Soo Min?”

“Don’t worry, it’s okay, baby.” He took her hand into his, giving a small smile. “They’re fine.” He added. He didn’t want his precious girlfriend to be too worried.

“Really?” Ae-Cha sounded slightly relieved at his words.

“That was so cute!” Mi-Cha gushed to Bo-Young. Mingyu had a huge smile on his lips at the adorable couple’s interaction.

The girls ordered their drinks and followed Jihoon to his table where Seokmin and Seungkwan were sitting there waiting for them. They two greeted the girls once they took their seats.

“So… what’s going on?” Bo-Young asked.

“Well…” Seungkwan started, “earlier I got a text from Chan saying Seungcheol brought Soo Min home from the hospital.”

“The hospital?” All three girls gasped in shock. “Is she okay?! Why the hospital?!”

“That’s the thing, we don’t know anything after that.” Seungkwan frowned.

“No one has texted us any further details yet.” Seokmin added.

“I’m sure they will soon enough, so let’s try not to worry too much and be patient for more news, alright?” Jihoon said calmly.

“B-But…” Ae-Cha already had tears in her eyes. Everyone at the table felt so heartbroken seeing her cry.

“It’s okay.” Jihoon reached over to take her hand into his once more. “I’m sure Soo Min is just fine. She’s not at the hospital anymore, so that should be a good sign.”

“Aish, did they forget we exist or something?” Seungkwan sighed, staring down at his phone. “You’d think they’d text back once they heard anything.”

“You have to be patient.” Jihoon repeated.

“B-But!” Ae-Cha continued with her tears.

“Awh, Ae-Cha…” Both her sister and Bo-Young put their arms around her in hopes to comfort the crying girl.

“One large pizza!” Junhui showed up to the table with a pizza that they didn’t order.

“We didn’t order this.” Mi-Cha frowned, looking up at him.

“You all must be hungry by now, though?” He smiled. She rolled her eyes, this must have been another attempt at flirting or something.

“Awh, look Ae-Cha! The pizza is smiling at you!” Bo-Young nudged her friend. Once the crying girl looked down to see the pizza that had the toppings rearranged into a smiley face, her tears came to a stop.

Mi-Cha looked at the pizza before looking back up to Junhui who gave her another smile. Well, that was nice of him.

“Thanks.” Jihoon said with a thankful smile.

“No problem!” He beamed. “I’ll get going then!” He added before returning to his work.

Mi-Cha watched him leave.

“Falling for him now?” Jihoon asked quietly as the others were too busy talking about the pizza, still trying to cheer Ae-Cha up. Seokmin made the pizza talk as Seungkwan helped carry a conversation as entertainment for Ae-Cha.

“You really think I’m gonna fall for a guy who put a smiley face on a pizza?!” She snickered. “Anyone can do that! Call me up when he puts Mona Lisa on a pizza and we’ll see from there…” Her comment made him go into a fit of laughter.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“How do you think she’s doing?” Soonyoung asked, looking back to Jisoo’s closed bedroom door.

“Jeonghan hasn’t come out since he got here, either.” Hansol pointed out.

“I’m sure she’s doing just fine.” Jisoo assured them. “They have each other, so that’s good. It’s probably best we don’t disturb them.”

“I sure hope so.” Seungcheol gave a small sigh.

Just then, Jisoo’s bedroom door opened and everyone’s attention quickly panned over to Jeonghan exiting the room. He noticed everyone’s eyes on him and chuckled quietly as he made his way over to them. “Thanks, you guys… I feel famous.” He did a little hair flip.

“You seem to be in a good mood.” Seungcheol smiled.

“She’s okay. That’s all that matters.” He nodded, taking the empty seat next to Jisoo. “She fell asleep a little while ago. I came out here since I know you all must be worried…”

“Well, yeah.” Hansol nodded. “You left back there so quick and never came out.”

“Sorry.” Jeonghan chuckled.

“So…” Soonyoung spoke up. “Did she tell you what happened?”

“She did.” He nodded, his laughter dying down quickly. “She didn’t elaborate, though…” He then turned to Seungcheol. “I want to know what really happened.”

Seungcheol frowned, already he didn’t want to remember it… but he supposed he had to if he wanted to tell Jeonghan the whole story. Once he was done explaining it to him, it was clear he was just as pissed as Jisoo was when he first heard about it.

“What should we do?” Jisoo asked.

“Nothing.” Jeonghan replied, shocking everyone.

“What? Why?!” Chan frowned.

“It’s a waste of our time.” He answered. “We shouldn’t waste our energy on her… it’s only fueling her delusions. Let’s just ignore it all.”

“Not sure why you make it sound so easy…” Jisoo said, unable to understand his friend’s thinking.

“It’s not… I’d really like to go up to Mi Young and make it crystal clear that she’s not wanted around here… but I realize that’s why she’s been doing all this. Just so I’d see her. She knows I’ll come to her to tell her off. It won’t matter how many times I tell her to stop, or stay away… she’ll keep coming back. It might not happen right away, but the more attention we give her, the more this drama will grow. Ignoring her completely, she’ll eventually give up on it and leave us alone.”

“Are you sure that will work?” Soonyoung asked. “What if it isn’t as simple as that?”

“I honestly don’t care right now. She’s never getting attention from me ever again. It’s her main goal after all and I’m not going to let her have it.” Jeonghan said seriously.

“Good.” Seungcheol nodded, agreeing with him.

“For now… can you all just look out for her when I’m not around?” Jeonghan asked, looking to the rest.

“Of course!” They all answered.

"Thanks." He smiled, appreciating his friends support.

“So!” Chan suddenly said, looking excited. “Dad said you’re in a new relationship now?! Does that mean I’m being adopted soon?!”

“What?” Jeonghan couldn’t help but laugh.

“Is it really an adoption?” Soonyoung asked. “If you marry Pikachu, she’d just be his step-mom.”

“So, then that makes Jeonghan our step-dad.” Hansol looked to Minghao who nodded.

“Correct. They’re your problem now.” Jisoo chuckled, patting Jeonghan on the back.

“What?! You’re just dumping your kids onto me now?!”

“My kids? They’re your kids too, now!”

“Yay! We’re step-brothers!” Chan cheered excitedly (next to his new step-siblings).

“One big happy family!” Seungcheol joked.

“Don’t forget the family dog!” Minghao chimed in.

“Yah! I am not a dog!” Soonyoung frowned.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Later on in the night, Soo Min woke up after a long nap. Jisoo gave her some more pain medicine along with a small plate of food from dinner. Jeonghan was still there as he was the one who sat with her and fed her. She laughed, telling him she could feed herself, but he insisted that he feed her instead. Besides meeting with Jisoo and the others earlier, he hadn’t left her side since he got there earlier.

Seungcheol and the others decided it was time for them to go home since it was getting late. The three came to Jisoo’s room to tell her goodbye  Soo Min thanked Seungcheol for helping her today, Jeonghan also thanked him for looking out for her. Chan was against leaving of course, he wanted to stay with his new step-mom! She found his clinginess adorable as he clung to Jeonghan’s side since he couldn’t do so with her. Then she noticed Soonyoung pouting by Seungcheol.

“What’s with him?” She asked, slightly worried.

“Oh,” Jeonghan chuckled. “He’s pouting because apparently, he’s the family dog now.”

“Family dog?!” She held back a laugh. “Since when?!”

“Since yesterday, actually.” Seungcheol answered.

“Awh, well I think it fits!” She smiled. “He’s cute, like a puppy!”

Soonyoung sighed. He supposed that was his permanent spot in the family now. “Woof, woof.” He simple said.

“Such a good boy!” Soo Min beamed. “I’ll be sure to give you special treats when I’m all better!”

“Really?!” Soonyoung perked up at the word treat but soon frowned, embarrassed that he actually just acted like a dog.

“Yes!” She chuckled. “But for now, you three should go home. It’s late.”

“Awwwwww~!” Chan frowned, clinging onto Jeonghan tighter.

“You can come see me in the morning.” She smiled. “So, go home and get some sleep.”

“Okay.” He let go of Jeonghan before coming over to her bedside. He took her hand and gave it a small squeeze. “Good night!”

“Good night!” She said back, waving.

The three left the room shortly after. A moment later, Hansol and Minghao entered the room.

“We’re gonna head to bed. We thought to come see you before we go.” Hansol explained, walking over to her bedside with Minghao.

Aw, thanks. I’m sorry if I worried you earlier.” She apologized with a sad smile.

“It’s okay. We’re just happy that you’re alright.” Minghao assured her.

“Yes, I’m alright. No worries.”

“Good.” They both gave her warm smiles. “We’ll see you in the morning.” Hansol added.

“Until then, good night!” She waved as they headed back to the door.

“Sleep tight!” Minghao looked back.

“Don’t let the…” Hansol also looked back.

“Caterpies bite!” The three said in sync.

“Aw, you three are too cute.” Jeonghan cooed, standing by her bed.

“Night, step-dad.” Hansol waved.

“Good night! Sleep well!” He called after them as they finally left the room.

“He called you step-dad.” She giggled.

“Yeah.” He nodded, smiling down at her.

“How does it feel to be a dad now? You were always a mom…”

“Yah,” he frowned, making her giggling increase.

Just then there was a knock on the door. They looked over to see Won Woo poke his head in.

“Hey!” She smiled, beckoning him to come in. “It’s Momma Woo!” He frowned, stopping at the door. “Moms united!” She cheered from her bed referring to Won Woo, Jeonghan and herself..

“Well,” he said, pouting, “it looks like you’re just fine. We can go.” He turned to Mingyu and Junhui at the door who were holding in their laughter.

“Awh, c’mon! Don’t be like that, Mr. Won!” Soo Min called after him.

The three came in to greet her. Jeonghan gave them a brief explanation on what happened and they weren’t too happy about it. Soo Min told them it was a waste of energy to dwell on it. They agreed, though it wouldn’t be that easy to ignore.

Soo Min ended up asking Junhui if he could recommend a good K-Drama since she’d be spending tomorrow in bed most likely. They had a small discussion about it before concluding which drama she should check out. Mingyu told her to get better soon and that he’d do whatever he could to help her in her recovery. Then it came to Won Woo who sat beside her on her bed.

“Seungkwan came to the apartment in tears.” Mingyu mentioned. “He cried into his mom’s shirt for a bit before he passed him off to me.”

“You did what?!” Soo Min gawked at Won Woo.

“It was a new shirt!” He said in defense.

“But he’s your son!” She complained. “Gah, some mom you are.” She nudged him. “Ow! My hip…” She muttered after.

“I didn’t pass him off right away, grandma.” Won Woo teased.

“Then you complained about him crying on my new shirt, too!”

Soo Min gawked at Won Woo again.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re trying to throw me under the bus right now.” Won Woo narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend.

“Does it seem that way?” Mingyu chuckled. “I’m sorry, baby.”

“Don’t baby me!”

“Baby!” Mingyu grinned. “It’s okay, baby! Come here, baby! I love you, baby! Gimmie a kiss, baby!” That famous squeal was heard next to Won Woo.

“Stop! You’re going to kill her!” Won Woo blushed, using Soo Min’s fangirling as an excuse to stop his boyfriend’s teasing.

“Okay, baby.” Mingyu chuckled. Another squeal.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

After a little more talking, the Meanie couple and Junhui decided to take their leave. They expected Jeonghan to go with them, but he remained in the room with Soo Min.

“I don’t want to go home.” He frowned.

“You’re going to stay here?” Junhui asked.

“Yeah…”

“Where are you going to sleep, though?” Jisoo asked, standing at the door when he overheard them.

“With you.” Jeonghan joked.

“Seriously?” Jisoo chuckled.

“I can’t sleep with her, I might hurt her.” He frowned.

“I guess that’s okay.” Jisoo shrugged. “Sleeping on the couch isn’t good.”

There was a squeal that made them laugh.

“Then well see you guys tomorrow.” Junhui spoke up.

“Yes.” They nodded.

“Then, good night!” He waved, leaving with the Meanie couple.

“Don’t kill her…” Won Woo warned.

“Oh, Jisoo baby, this will be our first time sleeping together!” Jeonghan clung to said person’s side. More squealing was heard. “I’m so nervous!”

“How could you!” Won Woo frowned. “Right in front of her! Your girlfriend!” He complained.

“Oh please, she loves it.” Jisoo laughed, pointing at Soo Min who was covering her face with a pillow.

“Seriously…” Won Woo sighed, shaking his head.

“C’mon baby! We’re leaving!” Mingyu called from the front door.

“Aish…” he looked back to the JiHan pair. “Tone it down a little, will you?”

“Sure.” They grinned, not really honest with their reply. “Lock the door on your way out!” Jisoo added, pushing him out.

“Be gentle with me.” He heard Jeonghan say as the door closed.

“I can’t make any promises.” Jisoo replied.

“Won Woo! Help me!” Soo Min exclaimed.


Chapter thirty-eight!

 

LOL OMG WHAT IS WITH THAT ENDING?!?!?!?!

I BLAME THIS…

 

206PAuutggsmx06l36pCdBLI_hgWl2u1OLj61DssgLP-ue2i_5YUOFPGjNdEqcUCuXy0f3xqo7v4fmW7

tyQtvJ2MT2tdaijpICJJg1Bj2cHRcoQNszX4UWDXQCyJXwlpm3yXwJB1PqZX2IAqId6w_PzM6h64O06x

[Jihoon the third wheel lol]

That’s all Jeonghan ever looked at through the whole performance… he only looked at Jisoooooo~! GAHD x.x Even when Jisoo wasn’t looking his way, he kept looking at him!

LIKE ALSKDJLAKSJFKSDJGO:IRSJGIOJSEOIJGOSIEJGOISEJOGFJQEj

dAuICRfQHO54wUP9_F1IWYxejIc2pPJR5Ngi8pi6

Aish… sooooo much Jihan… Soo Min and I are over here like…

oNwcQjfnuaIkG3uYcK-Y6oNlmzsu_2acIlkgAkf9

FINE! BE WITH JOSHUA! *TURNS AWAY*

LOL!

hGFHtiN3EubaFfV8xbIgwiV5nwXqwmT795clYAGW

Got some JiCha in here! I was squealing on the inside at their interactions! Haha!

XmjhlbFczvb3AwqSBsE0d_pFyEHQsGRIo8ct2e_U

CHANNIE WAS CUTE AS ALWAYS! I FELT SO SAD WHEN HE GOT UPSET ABOUT MI YOUNG HURTING SOO MIN…

mDGnHbrpXe6rkhgBKoP7OAmN1uDgfGgligIMSrc1

AND MINGHAO TOO!

They’re too precious!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I JUST WANNA HUG THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM!

8yx2id82fCrhWM7iS62LKNcu4jTZDaxApHt1czMK

LOL ( ^ My exact expression)

I forgot to put a visual for Ren in the last chapter, so there it is! He looked like that! HAHA

So I gave you all a looooong chapter! I hope I didn’t disappoint after you all waited this long! First week of classes went well ^^ So that’s good. I’m hoping I’ll still have time to write as the weeks progress since there’s like… a lot of time consuming homework that will be given throughout the semester! But I always try to make time for writing so… fingers crossed! >____< I honestly can’t wait to start writing the chapters where everyone goes back to school!

5rvucoUXvyJ07ZzMahFq9gXs1qrpcYXV6aczLp57

But seriously… what the heck was with that ending?!

jesGtMizxfFdzoeAIhIU0Dq28SDR6Toux9Q_wX03

And then MEANIE~!!!!!! *Excited clapping*

3zRd91c5HgY_NZscyrbyECtHU5oFcYGTvhheN99f

LIKE… MY INNER FANGIRL JUST TOOK OVER! DID YOU NOTICE!? LOL

a96mEgzpTe9LMQ7QnoiA9zBdf_7Xeq_3yPp4pFaa

Ehehehehe, Won Woo isn’t that pleased! C’MON BABY! I KNOW YOU LIKED IT! ;D

 

What’s wrong with me? e.e Must be too excited since I had more time to write haha (it's 3am too)

 

Well, yeah. Here’s this update! I’ll see about working on the next chapter over the weekend, but I have homework, so I’ll try to get that done first so I have more time! ^______^ And I’ll also try to update that Won Woo fic, too! @.@ for those who are subscribed there. Sorry about the wait!

 

Hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! ^^

 

So! Until next time!

_AdZ8M748pNTSf_izgqTKb4whCKffz90iAKNPp35

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

 

Chan is me… Jisoo is me… they’re both me… and they’re both freaking adorable!