Chapter 16

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Continued...

 

“Maybe I would have catched you.” He smiled.

“And what about now?” She almost whispered.

“You… won’t flee… will you?” His gaze landed on her lips.

She stilled, watching him lean in closer to her like before. Would he be successful this time?

Closer and closer he got making her heart race faster. He’s really going to kiss me this time?!

Instead of feeling his lips on hers, she felt his lips press against her cheek softly.

He pulled back, a smile on his face as he tried not to laugh at her confused expression.

“What…?” She looked at him.

“I’d rather steal your first kiss on our first date.” He replied with a small wink.

Even in the dim lit room, he could see the blush clearly on her face.

“Jeonghan! Soo Min! Where are you?!” They heard their friends call out in the hallway.

“That didn’t take long.” Jeonghan sighed, slightly annoyed.

“Maybe we should go?” She said quietly, getting up.

“So soon?” He frowned, looking up at her.

“We can be alone another time… soon.” She said shyly, extending her hand out to him to help him up.

“I like the sound of that.” He smiled, taking her offered hand.

The two headed towards the door when it opened and a light flashed onto them.

“Boo~!” Soo Min shouted at whoever was behind the door.

“Ahh~!” Won Woo jumped back, dropping his flashlight, clutching his poor racing heart. This was the second time she scared him today. “Yah!”

“That’s what you get for taking my son!” She laughed at him, passing him to leave the room. She figured it was him judging by how upset he was with her earlier.

Won Woo picked up his flashlight, a pout on his face as he watched her go down the hallway back to the others. “You alright?” Jeonghan asked, coming of the room.

“I’m fin-”

“Ahh~!” Jeonghan shouted at him, causing the guy to drop his flashlight once more.

“Stop!” Won Woo complained, hitting his older roommate who couldn’t stop laughing.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Some time had passed as everyone reunited in the dining room. The storm had calmed down and the lights were back on at least as they finished their indoor picnic. Everyone had different opinions on this picnic today, some loved it, some hated it… you probably could guess which opinion belonged to who.

Everyone chatted amongst each other in their own little groups… Jihoon talked with Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soonyoung while the China line talked with each other in their native language finding it more easier. Hansol and Chan talked with Won Woo, Mingyu and Seungcheol as the Jihan ship settled for talking with Pikachu.

“How’s your burn?” Jisoo asked as Soo Min was seated between him and Jeonghan.

“It’s not a burn, my arm didn’t touch the pot long enough.” Soo Min sighed, looking down to her completely fine arm.

“You burned yourself?” Jeonghan asked, obviously worried.

“Chansey took care of it right away… so I’m fine.” She assured him.

“Where did you get burned?” He pointed at her arms.

“I just sai-”

“It was this arm.” Jisoo interrupted her and pointed to her right arm. “Somewhere around here.” He added, circling around the mid of her forearm before ‘handing’ off her arm to Jeonghan.

“What are you doing?!” She asked confused as Jeonghan accepted her arm from Jisoo. These two are so strange sometimes! She thought as Jeonghan rested his hand over where he thought she burned her arm.

“Poor Pikachu.” He frowned, gently patting her arm. “Shall I kiss it and make it all better?”

Instantly she swiped her arm away from him, blushing at the word kiss… thoughts of earlier came to mind when they were alone in that room.

“No! One, I’m fine. There is no burn! Two, you’re not Chansey, you’re Squirtle!”

“Not true!” Jeonghan chuckled. “I can be whatever you want me to be!”

“A shape shifting Pokémon, eh?” Jisoo laughed.

“Yes!” Jeonghan nodded.

“Why are you two picking on me so much today?!” She frowned.

“You’re just gonna get away with that prank you pulled earlier?” Jisoo raised a brow.

“What?! Don’t tell me you were actually scared?” She smirked.

“And what if I was?” He gave a sad look. “Our son was dragged into the darkness… that was unsettling!”

“It was me who dragged him and you knew it, too!” She chuckled.

”I heard you were going to take Chan, too!”

“What?!” Jeonghan frowned. “My son, too?!”

“And you were saying to stop with the family joking earlier!” Soo Min laughed at Jisoo.

“When are you going to divorce this guy and marry me?” Jeonghan blurted out. Jisoo looked surprised but laughed, waiting for Soo Min’s reply.

“When you divorce Seungcheol.” She chuckled.

Jeonghan frowned, not liking that reply. But it was funny and he couldn’t hide his laughter.

“Once they’re divorced, I’m sure there’ll be a custody battle for Chan.” Jisoo joked.

“And we’ll win that battle!” Soo Min beamed, patting Jeonghan on the shoulder.

“You said we?” Jeonghan smiled.

“What?! Did you divorce me while I wasn’t looking?” Jisoo played shocked. The three laughed… the family joke never got old.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soon, everyone started to take their leave from Seungkwan’s once evening struck.

“Yeobo, I’m leaving.” Seungcheol said, his hands on Chan’s shoulders. The younger boy had a sad look on his face as they both were looking at Jeonghan.

“Like I care.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes before beckoning Chan to come over to him. Seungcheol laughed, shaking his head.

“Why’d I get the bitter wife?” He mumbled as he joined the others who were saying their goodbyes.

Jeonghan knelt down in front of Chan, his hands at each of the boy’s sides as he looked up.

“Awh, this is so cute.” Soo Min whispered as she stood with her little family close by.

“Channie, I know I don’t come see you that often, but you understand it’s because I work right?”

“Yes.” Chan said softly, trying not to break his character. Soo Min was standing a few feet away, so he guessed Jeonghan was just humoring the girl like everyone else.

“Do you understand your father and I don’t love each other anymore either?”

“It’s apparent.” Chan chuckled.

“That’s why we’ll be getting a divorce. As much as I’d like you to come stay with me, you’ll have to stay with your father still as his place is a lot closer to your school, I’m sorry.”

“That’s fine, mom.”

“You be a good boy now, alright? Mommy loves you.” Jeonghan smiled, gently patting Chan’s cheek.

“I will!” Chan beamed, giving his mother(friend) a hug.

“Eugh! I can’t take this! Cuteness overload!” Soo Min squealed, hiding behind Jisoo.

“When did this become our lives?” Hansol chuckled. Though things were more entertaining now that Soo Min came into their lives… there really couldn’t be a boring day with her around, now could there?

“Here.” Jeonghan handed Chan 20,000 won. “Buy something that isn’t ramen, please.”

“Yes!” Chan jumped excitedly. “Thank, mom!” He gave him another hug.

“You’re welcome, Channie. You should go now.” Jeonghan chuckled, sending him off towards his father(older roommate) and Soonyoung.

When Jeonghan returned to Jisoo and Soo Min, he smiled seeing how happy Soo Min looked. She looked like she was really enjoying herself when she was with her family(friends). It that her own family probably never brought this much joy to her before. It was probably why she liked joking like this so much… creating the family she never really had?

“Good luck on your divorce.” Jisoo chuckled.

“Thanks, babe.” Jeonghan grinned, making Soo Min squeal.

“The Jihan ship still sails!” She exclaimed.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soo Min: Yoooo! *sings Big Bang* I’m still alive, I’m still alive!

 

Bo-Young: WOW! FANTASTIC BABY~!

 

Soo Min giggled on her side of the room at her friend’s reply.

“Something funny?” Jisoo asked as he was reading one of his books.

“Ah, just something your future wife said.” She grinned.

“Already calling her my future wife?!” He frowned, blushing slightly. “I haven’t even taken her out on a proper date yet!”

“You will, soon enough!”

“And what about you and Yoon Jeonghan, huuuh?” Jisoo closed his book shut.

“We’re talking about you right now, not me!” She stuck her tongue out at him before returning to her phone.

 

Soo Min: Sorry about not texting you sooner… Just trying to figure things out.

 

Bo-Young: That’s okay, I understand~!

 

Soo Min: I know you must’ve been so worried. I’m such a bad friend :(

 

Bo-Young: Yeah! You are! Jkkkkkk XD but if you wanna make it up to me…?

 

Soo Min frowned not liking where this was going now.

 

Soo Min: No, I will not take a picture of Jisoo’s sleeping face for you, ask someone else lol

 

Bo-Young: Darn…

 

Again, Soo Min giggled at her friend’s reply. They were both obviously joking.

 

Soo Min: What, then?

 

Bo-Young: You, Me and Ae-Cha, let’s go shopping on Monday! Spoil ourselves rotten!

 

“Noooo~!” Soo Min fell back on her bed in despair.

“What is it now?” Jisoo chuckled, not taking his eyes off his book.

“She wants to do girl stuff on Monday!”

“Still hate ‘girl stuff’ I see.”

“Why is shopping so popular?!”

“Just say no.”

“I can’t! I can’t say no to her!” Soo Min whined as she texted back ‘Sure, sounds fun! :D’. She was always the type to please her friends even if she suffers. She valued her friends since her relationship with her family wasn’t all that great.

“Then have fun.” Jisoo grinned. “Shop till you drop.”

“How dare you! Maybe I should ask if you can tag along, huh?! I’m gonna do that!” She stood on her bed, pointing over at him before bringing her phone up to make another reply.

“Don’t drag me into-” Jisoo was saying when his roommate cut him off as she started to laugh evilly.

“Sent!”

Jisoo stared at the girl across the room standing on her bed. It was quiet until her phone dinged alerting a text.

 

Bo-Young: If he want’s to come, sure! >///<

 

“Yessss~!” She jumped on her bed. “I don’t have to suffer alone!”

 

Ding!

 

Bo-Young: Why don’t Jihoon and Jeonghan come along as well? It can be a triple date!

 

Soo Min nearly fell off her bed at Bo-Young’s reply.

“Noooo~!” She wailed, falling face first into her pillow. Jisoo laughed at her from his side of the room as she complained into her pillows.

 

Soo Min: Ah! Actually! They have work, so they can’t, or well Jeonghan can’t since he has work right after his shift at Pledis Cafe.

 

Bo-Young: Aw, really? :( Well I guess it can’t be helped.

 

Soo Min: Yes, it really can’t be helped!

 

Bo-Young: We can go shopping in the morning then?!

 

Soo Min: Please don’t try to make this work!

 

Bo-Young: What?! Are you nervous? >:)

 

Soo Min: Do you have to ask?! Please… let it just be us girls!

 

Bo-Young: Fine, it doesn’t have to be a triple date! It’ll just be us getting to know each other more! After all, like you said, we’re all friends now… right?! >:D

 

Soo Min: The person you are trying to reach is either unavailable or ignoring you at this time. Please never contact this person again…

 

Bo-Young: Great! ^^ I’ll ask for Jihoon and Jeonghan’s numbers from Jisoo~!

 

Just then Jisoo’s phone dinged across the room.

“Oh?” Jisoo picked it up from his night stand.

“Noooooo~!” Soo Min leaped from her bed, arm outstretched.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Omo…” Junhui suddenly frowned as he was seated on the couches with his roommates. They were watching TV.

“What is it?” Jeonghan asked next to him.

“I sense Pikachu is hurt.” He replied, pulling out his phone to compose a text to Jisoo.

“Why would you sense such a thing?” Won Woo looked at him strange.

 

Junhui: Jisoo, is Pikachu okay?

 

Jisoo: She’s fine. Though she did just try to leap from her bed to mine a few minutes ago…

 

Junhui: Why?!

 

“Pikachu~!”

 

“Oh?” Jeonghan pulled out his phone from his pocket.

 

Soo Min: IGNORE THE TEXT YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES!

 

Ding!

 

Unknown Number: Hello, Squirtle, it’s Bo-Young! Pikachu’s friend~! ^^ I was wondering if you’d like to go shopping with us Monday morning? Jisoo and Jihoon will be coming along as well! Since we’re friends, we should get to know each other more! >:)

 

Jeonghan broke out into a wild smile.

 

Jeonghan: Sure, I’d love to join you guys! :)

 

Bo-Young: Great! We’ll meet at the mall at 8am so there’s enough time before you have to go in for work. Sound good?

 

Jeonghan: Sounds great! Thanks for inviting me, Bo-Young! ^^

 

Bo-Young: No problem~! :D

 

“What’s up?” Won Woo asked when he noticed Jeonghan grinning from ear to ear.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soo Min stared up at the ceiling, a million thoughts running through her head about today. From under the slide… to being in that room alone with Jeonghan. Now they’d be going shopping together on Monday.

“I hope Sunday is a sloooooooow day.” Soo Min said quietly in the dark room.

“Go to sleep already.” Jisoo sighed tiredly across the room.

“No!” She protested. “That’d just make Monday come quicker.”

“Why are you so worried about Monday, anyway… I thought you and Jeonghan were hitting it off pretty well?” Jisoo his side to face her from his bed.

“Funny that you’re asking that, Mr. I’ve-been-on-many-dates-before.” She frowned looking his way. “Funny that you’re asking I, Ms. Never-been-on-a-date-in-my-18-years-of-living-on-planet-Earth! Ms. I-never-had-a-guy-like-me-before! Ms. What-do-I-even-do?! Why is this happening to me?!”

“You’re so cute.” Jisoo cooed from his bed. “Don’t worry so much about it. Just let it happen.”

“Easy for you to say!” She covered her face with her pillow.

“Jeonghan is a great guy. He’s perfect for you… he really likes you. I’ve never seen him like a girl so much before.”

“Really?” She peeked from behind her pillow.

“Yeah, he’s been really happy ever since he met you.”

That brought a smile to her face… she too felt that way.

“It’s okay to be nervous, but don’t let it stop you, okay?”

“Okay… thanks, Honey.”

“No problem, Honey.” Jisoo chuckled.

With that, she was able to fall asleep easier without all those thoughts clouding her mind.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The next night...

 

“Where did the day go?!” Soo Min exclaimed in horror as she saw it was already time for bed.

“You wasted it worrying about tomorrow.” Jisoo mumbled tiredly from his bed.

“But! But!”

“Go to sleep!” He laughed.

She pouted, sitting on her bed. What did I even do today?! I don’t remember anything?! She thought to herself puzzled. Did I really spend the whole day worrying about tomorrow?!

She sighed and lied back on her bed, staring at the ceiling. The thought of Jeonghan came to mind and she caught herself smiling. I didn’t even notice I sort of missed him since we didn’t really see each other today… wait, what am I thinking now?! Ah~! Bo-Young’s got me all messed up now that she invited him to our get together!

Surprisingly she was able to fall asleep despite getting lost in thoughts about what might happen tomorrow. Those thoughts must have went with her to dreamland as she had an interesting dream…

 

It was just her and Jeonghan. They had parted from their friends shortly before they left to sit at Han River. It was evening, which confused her a little… what day was it? Didn’t Jeonghan have work?

The two were talking about random things like they did that one night when she had her mini drama moment with her older sister. She was starting to feel a little deja vu as they sat there. Soon she found Jeonghan leaning in towards her like he did under the slide at the park and when they were alone in that room in Seungkwan’s house.

Her heart was racing in her ears as his face grew closer and closer… their lips were centimeters apart by now when suddenly her name was called.

Soo Min… Soo Min, wake up. Soo Min, wake up!

 

“Soo Min, wake up already! We’re going to be late!” Jisoo nudged his sleeping friend.

“Huh?!” She sat up quickly. It was just a dream?!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Hey.” Jisoo nudged Soo Min’s arm as they were walking to the mall. They had left after she made a small breakfast for them both. She put the kids food away and left a note for them for when they got up since they probably wouldn’t be back until at least noon.

“Huh?!” She jumped, almost shouting.

“What’s with you this morning, you’re all jumpy?”

“N-Nothing.”

“Did you have a strange dream or something?” He asked, when she didn’t reply he chuckled. “A dirty dream?” He got a good smack to the back of his head.

“No! I do not have dirty dreams about anyone!” She exclaimed as they were nearing the mall building.

“Yet you said everyone is a ert.” He pointed out.

“Leave me alone!” She whined when she noticed familiar faces at the entrance. Bo-Young and Ae-Cha stood there, waving over at them as Jeonghan and Jihoon stood by them, giving them a smile in greeting.

“Good morning!” Ae-Cha sing songed, attaching herself to Soo Min’s side already.

“Morning!” She managed to say back, trying to hide her nerves.

“Now that we’re all here, let’s go!” Bo-Young said excitedly, turning to lead the way inside.

Jeonghan followed close behind Soo Min which started to make her nervous. What kind of adventure would Pikachu be having today?


Chapter sixteen!

 

tumblr_nqlty6pnwW1scl30to2_400.gif

Got a little more progress in there! I apologize if these chapters are starting to look a bit… rushed or random. I’m really trying to get this story moving! Sometimes I get stuck and so… yeah. Haha.

 

Hopefully once things start going, it’ll all be worth it?! ><

 

Thanks for reading! :D