Chapter 35

Jeonghan, I choose you!

!!!WARNING!!!

LONG SPECIAL UPDATE AHEAD

GET READY TO SQUEAL

 :D

maybe... ><


download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Mi Young?” Jeonghan asked.

“Oh, hey! I didn’t know you worked here?” Mi Young smiled.

“I do.” He nodded, a weak smile on his lips. Soo Min felt terrible, she could sense he was uncomfortable talking with her yet… Mi Young was acting like nothing ever happened. Was she the one he really loved… before me? She thought to herself, looking down at her phone, trying to pretend she wasn’t listening to their conversation.

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it? I haven’t seen you around until today.” Mi Young pouted.

“Yeah, I’ve been busy, working two jobs this summer.” He explained.

“Two jobs! Wow, talk about workaholic!” She chuckled. “I hope you’ve been taking care of yourself?”

“I have.” He nodded.

“You live alone?” She asked curiously. “You have anyone around?”

“I live with my friends. We take care of each other.” He replied, looking down at his notepad. “Are you going to order anything?”

“Oh, right!” She nodded before giving a small drink order. He left for a moment to retrieve it.

When he came back, he noticed Soo Min was still browsing away on her phone. He had to smile, though… she could have easily left him alone with his ex, but it was like she remained to show she was supporting him silently. Mi Young didn’t know who Soo Min was, as far as she knew, she was just some girl waiting at the counter for someone.

Just then, Junhui finally returned from the bathroom. As Mi Young looked down and made a reply to the person she was texting, Jeonghan signaled Junhui not to come to the counter. Amazingly, once Junhui saw who was at the counter, he understood what was going on and headed out of the cafe. He made a quick text to Soo Min after he got outside.

 

Junhui: Hey, Soo… I saw what was going on at the counter. Jeonghan told me not to come back so I left. Let me know when you’re leaving, I’ll come get you! You shouldn’t walk around by yourself!

 

Soo Min: Oh, I see… thanks. I’ll text you when I leave.

 

Junhui frowned at her reply. He could just tell she wasn’t in the best of moods right now. Jeonghan may have gossiped a little of last night about when Soo Min cried because she felt bad for Jeonghan when she saw his ex at the mall in the food court. Maybe she should have stayed with Won Woo and Mingyu after all. He thought with a frown. But how were they supposed to know that Mi Young would show up at the cafe today?!

...

“How have you been doing?” Mi Young asked Jeonghan as she stirred her drink with her straw. He had just returned with Soo Min’s water since he didn’t want it to seem suspicious that she was there, not ordering anything.

“Good.” Jeonghan simply replied.

“Ah, I’m glad.” She smiled, looking down briefly. “You know…” She trailed off.

Jeonghan had that look of dread on his face, anticipating her next words. “Don’t say it.” He warned.

“I missed you, Jeonghan.” She ignored his warning. He sighed, bringing the palm of his hand to his forehead. Why did she have to say that… when Soo Min is sitting right next to her?! “Did you miss me?” Mi Young asked.

“No. I didn’t.” He said bluntly.

“Why?” She asked, sounding disappointed in his answer. “That was in the past… you should know by now that I’m sorry.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’m over it. I’ve moved on.”

“Really? Does that mean you’re seeing someone right now?” Her tone had jealously laced in it.

“That’s none of your business, Mi Young. If you’re done with your drink, leave. We’re not talking about us here… I’m working.” He said sternly before leaving the counter to assist new customers.

“Ah, that guy…” Mi Young muttered, watching him leave. “I was sure he’d have forgotten by now.”

Those words concerned Soo Min. Was she planning to get back together with Jeonghan? But… what about the guy she was with on the phone?! Or the one she was with at the food court?!

“Soo Min, you’re still here?” Seungkwan came back to the counter before pausing when he saw Mi Young. “It’s you.” His tone went cold.

“Oh? Do I know you?” Mi Young tilted her head confused.

Seungkwan was just glaring at her, not saying anything back. He was trying so hard not to say something he shouldn’t.

“I’ll get going in a few minutes.” Soo Min finally replied to him, gaining his attention.

“Okay, be careful when you leave.” He said, giving her a gentle pat on her back.

“Wow, he’s pretty cute.” Mi Young commented, watching him leave. “And you know him?”

Soo Min didn’t want to reply to her, knowing she’d get into a conversation… she didn’t want that! “Y-Yeah… he’s one of my roommates friends.” Dang it!

“Cute isn’t really my type… do you think I should get his number?” She grinned before taking a sip of her drink.

“He’s in high school.”

Mi Young nearly choked at her answer. “Nevermind!”

Soo Min refrained from making an appalled face. She couldn’t believe it! Saying she missed Jeonghan and on the other hand debating if she should ask for Seungkwan’s number!

It was quiet between the two before Mi Young broke the silence with a question.

“So, do you know the guy from earlier? Jeonghan?” She asked, curious since if she knew Seungkwan who was an employee there, maybe she knew Jeonghan, too. Soo Min fell silent. How was she going to answer that? She didn’t want to lie… but was afraid drama would ensue if she said she did, and that they were kind of more than just friends at that.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Jeonghan,” Seungkwan said, coming up to his friend once the older was done writing down a customer’s order.

“Yeah?” He stopped and faced him, they were halfway to the counter.

“Are you okay?” The younger asked, concern evident in his tone.

“Really?” Jeonghan smiled at him weakly. “As if asking is going to make a difference…” Seungkwan didn’t say anything and looked down, looking dejected. “No… I’m not okay.” He answered. “Mi Young of course had to go and say she missed me, right in front of Soo Min… she even asked if I missed her.” He brushed his side bang out of his face, frustrated. “Like she expected me to forget about what happened.”

“I can deal with the counter…” Seungkwan offered. “You don’t have to face her again.”

“Thanks, but she’d probably bother me if I try avoiding her now.” Jeonghan sighed, looking over to see Mi Young talking to Soo Min. He didn’t like the look of that. What could they be talking about? He headed over, slowing down as he got closer to listen.

“So, do you know the guy from earlier? Jeonghan?” Mi Young asked Soo Min. Jeonghan instantly frowned. What was going to happen if Soo Min told her the truth? He could see Soo Min hesitating and decided to step in again so she could avoid lying, since he knew she didn’t like to lie to people.

“Are you done with your drink?” He asked, grabbing Mi Young’s attention.

“Can I get a refill?” She smiled, pushing her empty cup towards him.

“Sure,” he took her cup and proceeded to refill it, when he came back… he gave her a warning. “Please don’t think you can just sit here and order refills. I’m not going to wait on you after this.”

“Aw.” Mi Young frowned. “But you won’t talk to me.”

“I’m at work right now! I don’t have time to talk!” He exclaimed.

“Then can we talk after your shift?”

“No… I have work right after this shift, and I don’t want to talk.”

“C’mon, Jeonghan, don’t be like that. I just want to talk.” She tried to reach over and rest her hand on top of his but he stepped away from the counter quickly.

“And I just don’t want to talk to you. Please… just leave me alone. Goodbye.” He said in a final tone before leaving the counter. He gave a passing glance to Soo Min as he left. She felt terrible, he looked so hurt! Is he going to be okay? She worried.

“Aish… guys are so dramatic at times.” Mi Young muttered as she gathered her things. “You make one mistake and they hold it against you for eternity.”

What the heck?! Soo Min tried so hard not to confront her right then and there.

“He’s really not going to talk to me?” She asked Soo Min, despite she didn’t know her.

“It doesn’t seem that way.” Soo Min replied quietly.

“Don’t you think he’s being a bit childish?” Mi Young turned in her seat to face Soo Min. Crap… now she’s talking to me!

“I don’t know,” she lied, “I don’t know what’s going on between you two to say anything.”

“Well…” the girl sighed, “so like… I accidentally cheated on him when we were together in high school.” She made it sound like it was no big deal… that pissed Soo Min off.

“How do you accidentally cheat on your boyfriend?” Soo Min asked, tone laced with anger.

“I can tell you’re one of those people who hate cheaters, right?” Mi Young chuckled. What was so funny about that?! This girl was just asking for a slap to the face by now.

“I don’t approve of cheating.” Soo Min narrowed her eyes. “By the sound of it, you want to get back with him?”

“Well, of course! I know I screwed up, but I really liked him back then.”

“Apparently not enough to stay away from other guys.” Soo Min muttered.

“What was that?” Mi Young frowned, not liking her comment. “You talk as if you know me?”

“I saw you yesterday at the food court with a guy I assume was your date. You were also on the phone with what I assume was your boyfriend, too.” Soo Min crossed her arms. “So, what? Did they find out you were cheating and dumped you?”

“Excuse me?”

“And now that you happened to walk into your ex’s workplace, you think he’d want to get back together with you only so you can do the same crap you did years ago?! Who do you think you are to be running around playing with people’s hearts!” Suddenly Soo Min felt cold liquid being poured onto her head. Mi Young had poured her refill on her.

“Who do you think you are to be running your mouth like that, little girl?” Mi Young glared.

Soo Min wanted to so badly dump her own ice water on Mi Young, but stopped herself. I’m not going to stoop to her level.

“So you do know Jeonghan.” She snickered. “Why else would you be so upset?” She added, crossing her arms. “What are you, his fangirl? Aw, do you hope one day he notices you? Sorry sweetie, I don’t think you’re tall enough to ride this ride.” She smirked, referring to how different in height they were next to each other.

“Whatever! As if you’re actually that tall with those ridiculous four inch heels!” Soo Min snapped. She was surprised the others hadn’t come over yet after Mi Young poured her drink on her and now… they were fighting.

“You’re not his type anyway.” Mi Young flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“Sure.” Soo Min said, her glare never faltering. “But I have better chances than you, to be honest.”

“Keep dreaming.” Mi Young laughed.

Soo Min was so ready to slap her, but again… she refrained! She didn’t want to cause even more drama with her. Hopefully when she leaves, she’d never bother them again.

“You don’t put up much of a fight, do you?” Mi Young noted.

“You’re honestly not worth it.” Soo Min scoffed. There was a stinging pain on her left cheek all of a sudden.

Mi Young had slapped her this time.

Soo Min stared at the girl in shock. Did she really just slap me?!

Just then, Jeonghan appeared and took Mi Young by the wrist, pulling her out of her seat and out of the cafe.

“Soo Min! Are you okay?!” Seungkwan and Seokmin came rushing up to her, clearly worried.

“God, what is her problem?” Jihoon muttered, looking beyond pissed. “She’s never stepping foot in here again.”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Jeonghan!” Mi Young whimpered as his hold on her wrist was tight. He dragged her around to the side of the building where it was more secluded. When they were on the side of the building he roughly let go of her wrist, glaring down at her. “Jeonghan?” She looked up at him innocently.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing… slapping her like that?”

“So you know her?” She asked instead. “I didn’t think you really knew her.”

“So that makes it okay to slap her?!”

“She provoked me! Talking like she knew me! Why would she know anything about me?!”

“Because I told her!” Jeonghan shouted.

“Why would you do that?” Mi Young was confused. Are they close?

“She was upset after finding out that you were my ex. She saw you at the mall… I met with her last night to talk.”

“I’m still not understanding why she would need to know abou-”

“Because we love each other.” He interrupted.

It was like time froze as Mi Young stood there before him, unable to process the words he just spoke. Because they love each other?

“I’ve told you… I’ve moved on.”

“With her?!” Now she looked upset.

“It’s none of your business now. We’re done, we’ve been done for the past two years… who I date doesn’t concern you. Who you date doesn’t concern me either. I never want to see you near Soo Min again. Hell, I never want to see you again, either. Just… let me go and move on, that should be easy for you right?” He said with a stern tone the entire time. “It’d be best if we never cross paths again. You’re not allowed back in the cafe, so don’t come back. We don’t condone customers assaulting other customers.” He finished before turning to head back inside.

“Jeonghan!” She called after him. He ignored her. “I didn’t even pay for my drinks!”

“I’ll handle it… consider it my parting gift.” He said, never looking back.

“Jeonghan!” She shouted after him again. He only kept walking and went back inside.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Are you okay?” Jeonghan asked Soo Min as he came to the break room. Seokmin brought her there shortly after he left with his ex outside. He had given her an ice pack for her sore cheek. Mi Young didn’t hold back when she hit her.

“I’ll be fine.” Soo Min replied, voice shaking. “I’m sorry.” He could see the tears welling in her eyes.

“Don’t be… it’s not your fault.” Jeonghan frowned, sitting beside her. He put his arm around her as she turned and leaned into him to cry.

“I shouldn’t have said anything.” She quietly sobbed. “Maybe none of that wouldn’t have happened….”

“Soo Min…” He sighed, holding her tight. His heart was breaking seeing her like this. Despite Mi Young being the one in the wrong, she was blaming herself.

“I should have left… but I didn’t want to leave you there alone with her… I could tell you were uncomfortable.”

“Thanks.” He gave a light kiss to the top of her head before pulling away, looking confused. “Why is your hair wet? Why didn’t I notice this?” He asked, touching her damp hair.

“She poured her drink on me before slapping me.” Soo Min sighed, calming down from her small crying fit.

“I’ll take you home.” He got up to get his things.

“But you’re working.” She frowned. “It’s okay, I can walk there myself.”

“No… I’m taking off early.” He said, swinging his bag over his shoulder. He extended his hand out for her to take. “Let’s go.” He gave a weak smile.

In a sense, this was better. At least she wouldn’t be worried about him working after all that drama. She took his offered hand and they left the break room.

“Going home?” Seokmin asked, noticing Jeonghan had his bag with him.

“Yeah.” He quietly replied. “I’m gonna take her home first.”

“I’ll cover for you.” Seungkwan said quickly.

“I’ll talk to the manager.” Jihoon said. “Just go home and relax.”

“Thanks.” Jeonghan managed to give a genuine smile before leaving with Soo Min.

“Gosh… I’m so worried about those two.” Seungkwan frowned, watching them leave.

“They’ll be okay.” Seokmin assured him, patting him on the back.

“They have each other, they’ll be fine.” Jihoon added. “They’ll get over this together.”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“What happened?” Jisoo frowned when he saw Soo Min enter the apartment with an ice pack on her cheek.

“Noona?!” Chan jumped up, rushing over with a worried expression.

“Jeonghan?” Seungcheol asked, noticing Jeonghan wasn’t looking well. He looked drained.

“I’m okay.” Soo Min assured their worried friends. She then paused, unsure if she should let them know what happened. Maybe I should let Jeonghan tell them?

“It’s a long story… I’ll tell you later?” He asked, looking towards everyone. They all nodded, understanding. “Then… I’ll get goin-” He was saying until his eyes landed on Soo Min’s worried expression. Her eyes telling him not to go.

“Ah, you know… I didn’t make lunch yet…” Jisoo suddenly spoke. “I’m sure you guys are hungry right?” He said to the others besides Soo Min and Jeonghan. “Let’s go out and eat.”

“Bu-” Soonyoung was saying until Seungcheol abruptly swung his arm around him.

“Yeah, sounds good! Let’s go, my treat!” Seungcheol smiled. Jeonghan could tell this was his friends attempt of giving him and Soo Min some alone time. He appreciated it.

“We’ll be back later!” Jisoo smiled, waving to the two as the rest followed him and Seungcheol out of the apartment.

“You don’t really have to stay.” Soo Min said softly once they were gone. “I understand if you want to go home.”

“No… I’ll stay.” He shook his head, assuring her with a small smile. “I’d rather be with you than alone.” His smile faded a bit. “So… how’s your cheek?”

“It’s fine now.” She looked down at the ice pack in her hand. “I’ll have to be sure to return this.” She smiled, slightly wincing. “I’ll go put it in the freezer… you can put your things by the door until you leave?”

“I’m not sure if I’d ever want to leave…” he dropped his bag, taking a few steps to close the distance between them. He gently caressed the cheek Mi Young slapped. It angered him that his ex would dare lay a hand on the girl he’s so madly and deeply in love with.

Soo Min brought her hand up and placed it over his as she looked up at him with an apologetic look.

“Don’t look at me like that.” He looked away. “It’s not your fault… I told you.”

“I know… but…” she bit her bottom lip, feeling the tears rising again. She just felt so bad for him.

“I shouldn’t have left you alone with her.” He mumbled, staring at the ground, looking guilty now. “I’m sorry.” She could hear the small crack in his voice.

“How were you supposed to know-”

“You got hurt… because of me.” He turned away from her.

“Jeonghan…”

“How could I let this happen…” his head dropped. “What kind of man am I to allow such a thing to happen to the one I love?” He clutched his aching heart.

“Please don’t say that!” Soo Min wrapped her arms around him from behind, holding onto him tight. “Don’t blame yourself!”

“I have to,” he protested, “it shouldn’t have happened.”

“Seriously! Don’t dwell on this. It’s done and over with… I’m fine! It was uncalled for, we had no idea any of this was going to happen today… we should just forget about it and move on!” At her words, he slowly turned around, she let him go so he could face her. He looked down at her with those painful eyes as he gently caressed her injured cheek again. He then pulled her into a tight hug, making sure her injured cheek wasn’t pressing against his neck.

“I’m sorry…” he managed to get out, sounding clearly upset. “I promise to never let anyone lay a hand on you again…”

“And I promise to thunderbolt them into the sky before they do.” She said in a happier tone. She just wanted him to cheer up already! Her comment worked as he chuckled.

“Please do!” He pulled away, looking down at her with a faint smile. He stared at her smiling face, thinking to himself how did he ever get so lucky to have her in his life?

“What are you thinking now?” Soo Min asked, gently bringing him back to reality.

“Just… how did I get so lucky to have you?” He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his forehead up against hers. She blushed at his reply, slightly giggling.

“Yeah, I wonder that too?” She grinned. “It had to be fate, right?”

“Definitely.” He leaned towards her, making her stumble a few steps back.

“Easy!” She laughed. “You would have knocked us both over!”

“Eh? But I thought you said you were stronger than you look?” He teased.

“I am!” She tried to push him back, but he wasn’t budging. “Pika-....chuuuuu~!”

Jeonghan took a step back in awe.

“See!” She jumped. “Told you!”

“My Pikachu is so strong… I’m so happy.” He smiled genuinely this time, filling Soo Min with joy. This was what she wanted to see… a happy Jeonghan. His words were true, she was strong. Despite all that drama earlier, here she was, it up and trying to move on already. Joking around just to get him to smile.

They stared at each other in silence for a few minutes, just appreciating each other’s presence. He brought her close again before capturing her lips into a sweet kiss.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It had been few hours or so since they were left alone by their friends. Jeonghan decided to stay for a bit to relax. They eventually came to her shared room to lie down on her bed, exhausted from all the drama earlier with his ex. Jisoo and the others hadn’t come back yet and she thought maybe they were really giving them some serious time together.

It was almost time for him to leave for his shift at Pledis Pizza, but he told her he didn’t want to go in tonight. He just wasn’t up to it. She started to worry, he still seemed down about everything from earlier. He of course let the others know about his absence. From there, they could only assume their friends would leave them alone for a little while longer.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was getting late by now(9pm) as SooHan had stayed in bed for the past few hours, just talking and cuddling with each other. Spending some serious time together.

“Why are my hands so small?” Soo Min frowned as she was looking up at her hands in the air. Jeonghan’s were being compared next to hers as they lied on her bed, her on top of him. She was nervous about lying on top of him like that, but he assured her he’d be fine.

“You don’t like it?” He asked next to her ear with a small laugh. “I love it… they’re so cute.” He cooed, grabbing her hands into his. “They fit so well in mine…”

“I guess I shouldn’t complain… they could’ve been smaller.” She sighed, staring at their conjoined hands with a content smile.

“Yes, don’t complain.” He agreed, kissing her non injured cheek. “I love everything about you… there’s not a thing that I would change, ‘cause you’re amazing, just the way you are…” he suddenly serenaded her a line from Bruno Mar’s song Just The Way You Are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while… ‘cause girl you’re amazing, just the way you are.

Soo Min was at a loss for words. It was so sudden! She was in awe at how beautiful his voice was… she didn’t expect him to serenade her so suddenly. Then she felt guilty… she should serenade him back, right?!

“Pokémon! It’s you and me,” She turned around so she was lying on him belly first. “I know it’s my destiny! Pokémon! Oh you’re my boyfriend, in a world we must defend! Pokémon! A heart so true, our courage will pull us through… you teach me and I’ll teach you, Po-ké-mon! Gotta catch’em all~!” She finished, looking up at him to catch him staring. “Yes, I’m tone deaf!” She laughed.

“No!” He laughed. “Not at all… just…”

“You were expecting a love song instead, sorry.” She frowned.

“No, that was a perfect choice, Pikachu.” He smiled softly. “Your boyfriend liked it.”

Suddenly she realized what happened. When she changed a word in the song.... her face went red instantly. “G-Good, I’m glad!”

“Don’t get shy on me now.” He chuckled. “Literally.”

“Then I’ll get shy over here!” She rolled off of him, to his side.

“Ah, sing it to me on Saturday again… I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it yet.” He held her from behind.

“No! You heard it loud and clear!” She stuttered out. “So what if it was only three dates?”

She felt him suddenly sit up behind her, looking down at her. “What? She asked, curious.

“Let’s go to Han River?” He smiled, getting off the bed.

“You want to go there?”

“No, I don’t, that’s totally not why I asked.” He joked.

“Waaah?” She laughed getting up. “Sure, then.”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The two finally made it to Han River twenty minutes later. Soo Min was glad they came since the weather was so nice tonight and the sky was so clear. It made their walk that much more enjoyable. They came across the spot that took them back to the beginning.

“Sing it to me again…” Jeonghan said, holding her hand tight.

“Why?!” She blushed, getting nervous.

“Just sing it to me… please?” He stepped over to give her a back hug, there was something in his hand, but she hadn’t noticed it yet.

“F-Fine…” she mumbled, looking out to the river.

“I’ll hum along…” He said by her ear.

“Fine!” She giggled.

 

Pokémon!

It’s you and me

I know it’s my destiny!

Pokémon!

Oh you’re my boyfriend, in a world we must defend!

Pokémon!

A heart so true, our courage will pull us through…

you teach me and I’ll teach you,

Po-ké-mon!

Gotta catch’em all~!

 

“Yay!” Jeonghan clapped, the object in his hand now becoming noticeable to her.

“What is that?” She asked, reaching up to stop his clapping in front of her face.

“Oh, this?” He held it up to her, “It’s my Pikachu’s pokéball.”

“Pokéball?” She stared at the object that was now a ring box.

“Open it.” He said quietly into her ear, setting the ring box down on her small hands.

“There’s not going to be a jumping spider in here, is there?!” She held it away from her face almost instantly once it was in her hands.

“No! Of course not!” He laughed. “Just hurry up and open it!”

“Okay, okay!” She smiled, opening the ring box to reveal a pokéball ring.

Ring_Pokeball_large.jpg

She gasped once she saw it.

“Are you ready to be catched?” He chuckled, taking the ring out and getting in front of her.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh,” she stuttered out, “of course!”

He grabbed her left hand and tried to make the sound effect when a Pokémon would be catched. “How does it go?” He laughed, embarrassed. It had been awhile since he actually sat down and watched that show.

“It goes like~!” She did her best too.

He slid the ring on only for her to slightly shake her body before taking the ring off and hand it back to him and jumped a few steps back. He looked at her dumbfounded.

“Catching Pokémon isn’t easy remember! Try again!” She grinned. He only laughed before walking over. She backed up a few steps and he advanced each time until he finally grabbed her into a side hug.

“Ah-ha!” He smiled, grabbing her left hand once again and slid the ring onto her ring finger. She did the shaking thing again, but it wasn’t going to work this time, he had a strong hold on her. “I got you!”

“Pikachu has been caught!” She beamed.

“Finally!” He let her go to face her. “You’re mine now.” He hooked his finger under her chin and captured her lips in a long and loving kiss by the river, the moonlight shining down on them.


CHAPTER THIRTY FREAKING FIVE!

 

tumblr_nn53p2RJp81scl30to6_400.gif

4sMA0TFplhVfg_G85fYjr890cLa5YFZnVI24wvP-

PUDCRVLqzYiOg0k0OiJioJ9LPn70Ut2g6beg97ck

YES, JEONGHAN IS UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW

:D

SOOHAN In couple Pikachu hoodies~!

>__________<

o7u39X-jDzrLKEUFNSl2B86mvwDy8X_ANAllqBJA

*Author-nim’s own crappy fanart of the SooHan couple* >.>

 

It’s about freaking time, right?! 35 long painstakingly slow chapters… I really dragged this story out, didn’t I? After I said I wasn’t going to do that haha SORRY!

IqQPcZp3QOy5WL-f2T5yoT5zDZUIaksvWBWjHOZY

So here’s a long special update to make up for it?! Haha

 

The end ain’t so soon yet, some other things still need to happen but...yeah this fic is coming to it’s end… I know you don’t want to hear it but…

Yeah, Jeonghan… I know XD

LOL

 

So I hope everyone enjoyed the eventful(not so eventful now was it?) SOOHAN HOOK UP XD

 

Thanks for always reading! ^^

 

PS, I hope everyone makes it out of this update alive! JK