Chapter 25

Jeonghan, I choose you!

 

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Soo Min?! Are you there?” Min Hee asked, sounding panicked when the bathroom became silent.

“I’m here!” Soo Min replied quickly. “You can calm down. I’ll have you out of there soon!”

“How?! The lock is jammed!”

“I’ve been stuck in that stall twice before, don’t worry, you’ll be free soon enough!”

“Twice?!” Min Hee said shocked.

“I’ll be right back!” Soo Min headed for the door.

“No, wait! Don’t go yet!” The sisters were so alike, naturally.

“It’s okay! I’ll be right back, chill out!” Soo Min chuckled from the doorway. When she stepped out, she noticed Won Woo walking in, he had just returned from his delivery. She rushed over to him at the counter.

“What’s wrong?” Jeonghan asked, noticing her worried expression.

“My sister’s stuck in that darn bathroom stall!” She whispered so other customers wouldn’t hear.

“You mean they still haven’t fixed that stall?” Mingyu frowned.

“Talk about lazy maintenance...” Won Woo muttered, shaking his head.

“Can you pick the lock again?” She turned to Won Woo, grabbing onto his arm.

“Uh, I-”

“Hurry up, she’s panicking!” She pulled on his arm, cutting him off.

“Okay, okay! Just let me go get the tool I used last time!” Won Woo sighed.

Once he retrieved said tool, they headed to the ladies room and entered.

“Soo Min?!”

“It’s okay, i brought help!” Soo Min assured her worried sister before ushering Won Woo to do his magic. Min Hee was free a moment later.

“Thanks goodness!” Min Hee sighed, relieved to see the stall door open. She stepped out and was met with Won Woo standing next to Soo Min. “Uh?!”

“Don’t worry, he’s gay.” Soo Min blurted out, as if that would make his presence okay.

“Yah~!” Won Woo elbowed her, not appreciating her comment.

“Uh, thanks for getting me out of there... uh?”

“Won Woo.” He replied, pointing to his name tag she failed to read.

“Ah, right, Won Woo. And you know my sister, how?”

“I’m his wingman!” Soo Min stated. “We’re friends.”

“Oh! Okay,” she nodded, “you seem to have made quite a few guy friends, lately.”

“They’re easier to get along with?” Soo Min shrugged. “I do still have female friends, too!”

“I see.” Min Hee nodded. It was starting to get awkward.

“Let’s get out of here.” Soo Min finally suggested.

“That’s probably a good idea.” Min Hee nodded quickly as they headed towards the door.

Min Hee returned to their table while Soo Min stayed behind at the counter with Won Woo.

“That was incredibly awkward...” Won Woo said surprised.

“Yeah, it was, wasn’t it?” Soo Min gave a weak smile. “Hopefully that will be fixed when I talk to her this Saturday.”

“You’re going to talk to her?”

“Yeah... I have to, sooner or later. I choose sooner.” She nodded, looking a little reluctant.

“Well then, good luck.” He gave her a small pat on the shoulder.

“Thanks.” She smiled. “I’ll go back to my table now.”

With that, she left.

“At least things seem to be going better than I had thought they would go.” Jeonghan commented to Won Woo’s left.

“She seems to be doing just fine.” Won Woo nodded in agreement.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It had been two hours now since the small dinner celebration started at Pledis Pizza for Baekho’s birthday. Things were going really well so far. Soo Min managed to apologize to Aron and Ji Ah for her behavior on Sunday. They naturally forgave her, apologizing for trying to in on behalf of their friend Min Hee. She told them she’d be talking with her sister this upcoming Saturday, so they could relax and let them handle it on their own. At that piece of news, the two looked relieved.

Shortly after, someone suggested they go celebrate some more at a noraebang. Soo Min really didn’t feel up to going but figured she should go since Baekho looked so excited at the idea.

Everyone got up, ready to leave. They all thanked Jeonghan and his co-workers for waiting on them during their small party and proceeded to exit the restaurant. Soo Min gave a wave to her working friends, a sad smile on her face, she didn’t want to leave them yet.

“We’ll come see you after work.” Jeonghan said with a bright smile. That made her sad smile disappear instantly.

“Okay! I’ll be waiting!” She beamed, happily skipping out of the exit in a better mood now.

“She’s so cute.” Mingyu cooed, watching her skip down the sidewalk to catch up to Jisoo and the others.

“I know!” Jeonghan grinned watching her, too. “Why is Pledis Pizza open so late?” He frowned. “Can’t it be closing time now?”

“Hang in there, work will be over soon enough.” Mingyu patted him on the back.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Hours later, it was getting late as Baekho’s party was still going on at the noraebang they came to. Everyone was having such a great time singing and laughing together. After a short while, Soo Min was growing a bit tired as the celebration continued. At one point, it got a little awkward for Jisoo and Soo Min since apparently they were the only two single people there. Everyone else were with their boyfriends/girlfriends. Min Hee and Ren. Sun Hee and Baekho. Ji Ah and Aron. Ji-Hye and Minhyun. Nari and JR. Then there was Jisoo and Soo Min, dateless.

When Soo Min yawned, Min Hee spoke up.

“Jisoo, why don’t you take my sister home? She seems tired.”

“Okay.” Jisoo nodded, nudging Soo Min. “Let’s go home.”

Thanks for celebrating with us today!” Sun Hee smiled, going over to give the two a goodbye hug. “Hope to see you again, soon!”

Once they said their goodbyes to everyone, Soo Min faced Min Hee and Ren.

“I’ll see you on Saturday.” She said with a small smile.

“Alright.” Min Hee nodded, getting up to wave her goodbye. Soo Min extended her arms out, hinting at a hug and she hesitantly stepped over to give her one.

The moment Soo Min felt her older sister’s embrace, she was overwhelmed with emotions. How long has it been since she hugged her sister like this? Too long! Despite everything going on between them, Min Hee was still her sister and she missed her all the time while she was in Busan with their grandmother... she even missed her after all their encounters since she came back to Seoul.

“Soo Min?” Min Hee asked when the short embrace turned into a long one.

“Oh! Sorry!” Soo Min let go quickly. “See you Saturday, then!” She waved and headed for the exit. Everyone couldn’t help but worry when they saw her leave so quickly like that. Jisoo said his goodbye to the two before going after Soo Min.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The walk home was quiet between Jisoo and Soo Min. He was a bit worried at how quiet she became after hugging her sister, but realized maybe she was feeling bittersweet at the small encounter. He decided to stay quiet and give her some space until they got home.

Arriving home, they were surprised to see pretty much everyone there! Seungcheol was still there babysitting with Soonyoung. Seokmin, Jihoon and Seungkwan were present alongside Jeonghan and his roommates.

Noona! Chan and Seungkwan cheered, running over to give her a big hug.

Hey! Whats going on?! She smiled wrapping her arms around her younger friends clinging to her.

We heard you seemed a bit down earlier, Seokmin started to answer, we thought you could use some cheering up! He smiled brightly.

Aw! You all really didnt have to come here, its so late, too! She gave a weak smile.

Nonsense!" Seungkwan parted from his hold on her. Its never too late to cheer our noona up!

Ah, youre so adorable! Soo Min gushed, lightly pinching his cheek. His expression fell flat at her action and everyone went into a fit of laughter. It at least got everyone laughing and a smile on their faces, especially Soo Min! Honey-!"

No! Jisoo shouted. We are not adopting him!

Adopting me would be the best thing that ever happened to your marriage, though! Seungkwan joked, earning more laughs.

But... Soo Min pouted at her husbands(friends) objection to adopting Seungkwan.

You and kids... Jisoo rolled his eyes with a small laugh.

Not fair! Seungkwan frowned. No one really wants to adopt me?! Im the only one who seems to be excluded from all this family business! Why?! He began to pout.

Awwwww! Soo Min gave him a back hug before looking at the rest of their friends. Lets see... whod be good parents? She scanned the room. Those already a part of a family stepped out of the way, making it easier. Seokmin, Soonyoung, Won Woo and Mingyu remained since Jihoon was too young to be a ‘parent’, lol.

You already at taking care of Chan, sorry. Soo Min’s words were directed to Soonyoung as she eliminated him and Seokmin based off of Soonyoungs experience already. Congratulations! Heres your son! She beamed pushing Seungkwan over to Won Woo and Mingyu.

What?! Youre giving him to us?! Won Woo stared at her, shocked.

Take good care of him, wingman! For me, please! She grinned.

What about Junhui?! Or Jihoon?! Im sure Seokmin would make sure the kid doesnt starve! Everyone laughed at Won Woos attempt to appeal the decision. He just never saw himself being a parent in this family joke.

Junhui is Jeonghans sister, making him Chans single auntie! Jihoon is too young to be a parent! Im sure Seokmin would do good, but I dont think hes ready to be a dad yet. Soo Min explained.

I was going to be the mom?! Soonyoung gasped.

Well take him, thanks. Mingyu spoke up, beckoning Seungkwan over.

Why is this happening to me?!" Won Woo muttered, defeated.

For the sake of Soo Min, hyung. Seungkwan whispered to him quietly. Won Woo sighed.

Alright, but youre not calling me dad, got it?He warned.

Got it, mom! Seungkwan grinned.

Ahhh~! Soo Min squealed. Too cute! My heart!

Despite the current situation, everyone was happy to see their Pikachu in a better mood.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was currently ten minutes before midnight as Soo Min and Won Woo were headed to Han River after everyone headed home twenty minutes ago.

Having 13 people cheering her up took whatever fatigue she had away. There was a lot of joking about the new parents, teasing, laughter. With so many people around, it was hard to speak to Jeonghan, but she figured she could talk to him another time soon. He looked tired as he was leaving with the others, so she decided not to bother him.

Won Woo on the other hand didn’t seem as tired and that’s when she invited him out to Han River via text. She explained to Jisoo why she was leaving and he of course cheered her on.


“I might not be back in time, so good night, kids!” Soo Min waved at the door. “I’m gonna go talk with Momma Woo, give him tips on being a mother and spicing up his marriage.” She winked at the last part.

“Yeah, we don’t need to know about that.” Hansol made a disgusted face. He and Minghao already knew about Won Woo and Mingyu when Jisoo explained to them why she was hanging out with the new mom more.

“Aw, son, you’re so grown up now~! Turning my innocent words into something dirty!” She teased. She had meant spicing up as in getting the two together for real.

“Did not! Word it differently next time!” Hansol frowned from his seat, making Jisoo and Minghao laugh at his embarrassment.

“Don’t stay out too late.” Jisoo waved from the couch.

“Got it!” She beamed.


“Why’d you go and make me a mom?” Won Woo pouted as he followed Soo Min down the sidewalk outside. Since she wasn’t as tired as she was before at the noraebang, she decided maybe now was the time to start Won Woo’s ‘confess to Mingyu’ training.

“Still pouting about that?!” She laughed as they reached their designated place. “Get over it! I thought you’d be happy?!”

“How would that make me happy?!” He asked, confused.

“Because! This means you’re hubby and wifey with Mingyu~!” She gushed, clasping her hands together. “I thought it could help your relationship with each other!”

“We don’t need help!” He frowned, blushing slightly.

“Yes, you do, and a lot of it!” She reached up and flicked him on the forehead.

“Yah!” He held his forehead with a pained expression before glaring down at her.

“You two have the hots for each other and it’s driving me nuts at how neither of you are making a single move!” She complained, pulling out her phone to open up the selca of Mingyu that Jisoo sent her. She held it up to his face. “It’s time to practice your confession, Mr. Won!”

Won Woo gulped as he stood there, face to face with Mingyu’s picture.

Hyung, is there something you want to say?” Soo Min said in a high pitched voice, as if she were mimicking Mingyu’s manly voice.

“What the hell?!” Won Woo laughed, pushing her lightly on the shoulder. “That’s not even close!”

“Just wanted you to relax!” She smiled. “Don’t be so serious... just relax and think about what you want to say.”

“I can’t.” He sighed.

“Yes you can, don’t tell yourself you can’t, that’s the worst thing you can do!” She frowned. “Take your time! Take all the time you need, I’d rather be occupied with this and then stressing about this weekend.”

“So we’re merely a distraction for you?” Her wording made it sound slightly insulting.

“No~!” She quickly shook her head. “Man, I need to learn how to speak properly!” She brought a hand to her face. “I really want to help you with this! Honestly! I want you two to be happy together! That and... I really want us to go on a double date together with Jeonghan and Mingyu~!” She went back to gushing again. “I think it’d be so cute!” She squealed, getting excited like always. It made Won Woo laugh.

“That does sound interesting.” He admitted.

“It is! So hurry up and confess to your hubby~!” She grinned, holding her phone back up.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The next day, things were normal. She made breakfast for her roommates then made lunch for them plus their neighboring friends and even some for Jeonghan and his roommates. Before she left their apartment with Jeonghan, she asked Won Woo how things were with Mingyu and he replied nothing changed since yesterday and the adoption.

“Han River at 11pm tonight.” She whispered to him before leaving with Jeonghan since she planned to visit the other three at Pledis Cafe.

Their walk to the cafe was a pleasant one. They talked about what happened at the noraebang briefly and he gave her a side hug in response. The conversation then went straight to the new family that was formed last night and she gushed on how she’d really like their next date to be a double date with Won Woo and Mingyu. Seeing how excited it made her, he decided he’d help her out with her little plan.

“Shorty!” Soo Min greeted Jihoon at the counter with a cheery smile.

“Yah!” He frowned. “Don’t call me shorty!”

“Then what should I call you?” She giggled before it came to mind. “Lillipup~!”

“Lillipup?” He tilted his head.

“Your Pokémon name!” She beamed.

“Ah, it’s been awhile since you gave anyone a Pokémon name.” Jeonghan chuckled.

“I just looked it up.” Seungkwan held up his phone. “It matches him pretty well! Small and cute!” He teased.

“Aish...” Jihoon shook his head, not amused. “That better not only be that Pokémon’s ability!”

“Besides being completely adorable,” Soo Min grinned, “Lilipup is also very intelligent and courageous, just like you! So bold to hold little Ae-Cha’s hand on the first date!”

“Is it really as bold as Jeonghan kissing you on your first date?” Jihoon raised a brow.

“Oooo~!” Seungkwan and Seokmin gasped.

“You told everyone?!” Soo Min hit Jeonghan on the arm.

“I didn’t tell anyone!” He laughed in defense.

“Then who-.... Leavanny!” She slammed her hand on the table. “He must’ve told Bo-Young and she told Ae-Cha who told you, right?!”

“Not throwing anyone under the bus.” Jihoon smirked.

“I know it was those three.” She narrowed her eyes. “Just wait until they run into me next time.”

“What are you going to do?” Seungkwan asked, curious.

“Since they exposed my secret, I’ll expose their secrets!” She smiled evilly. “Ae-Cha still sleeps with a teddy bear!”

“Aw~!” All four guys cooed.

“Don’t ‘aw!’” She gave them a betrayed look, expecting a different reaction. “Ah, forget it!” She sighed defeatedly.  “I guess I’ll get going now.”

“Already?” Everyone but Jihoon pouted.

“Good idea, have a nice day.” Jihoon waved before a pair of customers walked in.

“Lilipup is so mean sometimes!” She laughed. “But yeah, I’ll get going now. You three should get back to work!”

“Right!” They nodded, agreeing. “See you around, Pikachu~!” Seokmin waved before heading over to help a few customers at a table near by. She waved before turning back to Jeonghan and the lurking Seungkwan.

“I’ll see or text you later!” She smiled.

“Alright, I’ll be waiting.” Jeonghan grinned.

For a second, it looked like she hesitated before turning and leaving, waving one final time at the door.

“Hyung!” Seungkwan exclaimed beside him.

“Yeah?”

“Are you two dating yet?” He asked.

“Not yet.” He shook his head. “Still have two dates to go.”

“Two?! That’s such a long ways away!”

“How far apart do you think our dates will be?!” Jeonghan chuckled.

“Well, you work! So obviously you can’t go out during the week.”

“True.”

“Summer is almost over!”

“I know.”

“School will start again!”

“Yes.”

“Everyone will be busy!”

“I’m aware of that.”

“Won’t you-!” Before Seungkwan could say anything else, Jeonghan placed a hand over his mouth. “Let’s get back to work, shall we?” He then patted the boy on the cheek before leaving the counter.

“Won’t you be too busy for her once school starts?” Seungkwan mumbled the question Jeonghan cut him off on. He remembered last semester the guy barely had any time to breathe there was so many assignments and homework. He was worried.

“Seungkwan? Why are you just standing there?” Jihoon asked him with a slight scolding tone.

“Ah! Sorry!” He apologized before rushing around the counter to look for any customers who needed help.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The next day came and went by quick as Jeonghan and his two roommates were relaxing on the couch before bed. Won Woo ended up leaving off somewhere shortly after work and Mingyu seemed really curious about it. Later on, Junhui claimed he was too tired to find out what happened and went to bed, leaving Jeonghan and Mingyu in the living room alone.

“Where do you think Won Woo’s been going these past three nights?” Mingyu asked, sounding quite bothered.

“Not sure...” Jeonghan shrugged, playing dumb. It was obvious that he was meeting Soo Min since she had been talking about Won Woo’s non existent progress on his ‘confess to Mingyu’ training. He found her frustrated texts about it pretty cute.

“Seems like he’s been going out after work a lot since Tuesday night. That night Soo Min dubbed me and him Seungkwan’s parents. Maybe he’s avoiding me?” Mingyu wondered. They shared a room together. He thought maybe he was waiting for the younger to go to sleep before coming back to avoid any talk before bed. If that was really the case, he thought it was incredibly ridiculous!

“But he still talked to you today, right?” Jeonghan tilted his head before grabbing his phone.

“A few times, yeah.” Mingyu nodded, still thinking about it as Jeonghan tapped away a text to Soo Min.

 

Jeonghan: Are you still with Won Woo?

 

Soo Min: YES AND I’M ABOUT TO FLIP MY LID! THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME INSANE! HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY ‘MINGYU, I REALLY LIKE YOU!’ AHHHHH~! I’M READY TO THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF!!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ /(.□. \)

 

“Ahaha~!” Jeonghan involuntarily laughed at the text he got back.

“Huh? What’s so funny?” Mingyu frowned, noticing Jeonghan looking at his phone. He wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying just now?!

“I’m sorry!” Jeonghan chuckled. “Hey, why don’t we go for a walk?” He then suggested. He thought it was about time to pitch in his help before Pikachu lost her mind.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“C’mon!” Soo Min sighed as she was looking up at Won Woo. “You gotta get it together, man! Otherwise, how are you supposed to confess?!”

“You make it sound so easy!” Won Woo frowned, looking down at her with a slight red face.

They were at Han River. It was almost 12am as Soo Min made Won Woo practice his confession for Mingyu. Night three of ‘confess to Mingyu’ training. She had her phone out with the target displayed, telling him to confess to the picture for the hundredth time!

“I know confessing is hard!” She frowned. “But honestly, when you get it over with, you feel a lot better getting it out in the open! Trust me!” She grinned, holding her phone up. “Now… Confess!”

“I can’t do this!” He sighed, leaning back onto the wall next to them. “What if he really doesn’t feel the same and it just looks like he does?”

“Don’t start questioning it again.” She pouted, nudging him with her leg. “I’m sure, super sure… that he likes you too!”

“What? Did he say it to you?” He snickered. She hit him upside his head. “Ow~!”

“You’re turning into 17 year old me! Stop turning into 17 year old me!” She complained. “Don’t sit back and watch anymore, do something about it!”

“Aish, fine! Fine…” He turned and faced her handphone. Seeing Mingyu’s photo on the screen was enough to make his heart flutter, his crush was so handsome…

There was silence.

“Won Woo~!” She complained.

“Fine~!” Won Woo shouted. “Mingyu! I really like you!” He continued to shout. “I like you more than a friend! I have since 9th grade! I never said anything because I thought you most likely didn’t feel the same way as I do! I think you’re incredibly handsome in front of other people yet super cute when it’s just you and I! I adore a lot about you! Whenever I’m in a bad mood, one look at you changes everything entirely! I’m the happiest when I’m around you, I’m the happiest when you talk to me and I’m the most happiest when you pay attention to me when everyone else is texting you on your damn phone! I’ve wanted to tell you how I’ve felt all this time but I was scared...”

Soo Min stood there, a little surprised that he just shouted his entire confession out loud like that!

“Hyung?” Suddenly they heard nearby. When they looked over, they saw a shocked Mingyu and a grinning Jeonghan.

...” Won Woo muttered. He then immediately looked at Soo Min with an accusing glare.

“I didn’t! I swear!” She quickly shook her head.

“Hyung!” Mingyu got closer and right away, Won Woo got incredibly nervous. “Is that how you really feel?”

“You h-heard that whole thing?!” He stuttered out.

“I did! And I’m glad I heard it!” Mingyu nodded, a huge smile growing on his face. Won Woo didn’t expect this kind of reaction, he was honestly expecting to get rejected!

“R-Really?”

“Really! I feel the same way, too!” He reached out taking one of his hands into his. “Though probably a bit longer... since the 6th grade.”

“My 6th grade or your 6th grade?” Won Woo asked since they were a year apart.

“Mine.” He clarified. “All this time I thought my feelings for you were wrong... that it shouldn’t happen. No matter what I did, I just couldn’t stop liking you...”

Won Woo’s heart skipped several beats. Mingyu actually felt the same! He was saying it himself! There’s no way Won Woo could NOT believe it anymore, not after this. The feelings were mutual.

“Mingyu...” Won Woo muttered out, at a loss for words now as he stood before him.

“I really like you too, Won Woo.”

“Are you sure?” There was that worried tone in Won Woo’s voice. Soo Min was about to throw a rock at him for doubting it when it was happening right in front of him but then Mingyu did something that made her scream instead.

Mingyu grabbed Won Woo’s face into his hands and placed a kiss to his lips. He parted a few seconds later to look at Won Woo’s completely red face.

“If that doesn’t say I’m sure, then...” Mingyu leaned in again and place yet another kiss to his lips.

“My heart!” Soo Min screamed, collapsing to the ground. Jeonghan rushed over to her side and looked up to their concerned friends.

“Ignore us! Keep going!” He said, picking the spazzing girl up off the ground and dragged her away.

“That girl, I swear!” Won Woo couldn’t help but chuckle as they watched their roommate carrying Pikachu away.

“It’s all because of her, though.” Mingyu smiled, pulling Won Woo close to him by the waist.

“Yeah...” Won Woo nodded, averting his eyes when he realized how close they were. This was honestly too much for him right now, so much feels!

“Don’t get shy on me now!” He teased, hooking his finger under his chin to make him look up.

“I’m not being shy!” His red face said otherwise. “I’m just...”

“You’re just?”

“I’m just... incredibly happy right now.” A smile spread across his face. This was really happening, after such a long time...

“As you should.” Mingyu chuckled.

“Yah, what is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing! I’m gonna kiss you again!” He grinned, leaning in once more.


Chapter twenty-five!

 

tumblr_nq9nzeaElv1uz0td2o1_400.gif

OHHHHHH MAH GAHD~!

tumblr_inline_nrr6hxITRe1tsgmno_500.gif

...

tumblr_nq9nzeaElv1uz0td2o3_400.gif

*SCREAMS*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

[Soonyoung, calm down LOL]

tumblr_nr89nh7sFg1tm12gco4_400.gif

Won Woo: *waves* Just got hitched!

 

Mingyu: *carrying bride* AH YEAH~!

 

*AUTHOR-NIM SCREAMING IN THE DISTANCE*

I LOVE THIS GIF OMG!

 

I AM NOT KIDDING! I AM SQUEALING RIGHT NOW! OHMAHGAHDDD~! *flips table*

 

(╯°ヮ°)╯︵ ┻━┻    

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AM I THE ONLY ONE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!

 

My family must think I’m nuts... *puts table back*

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

 

Sorry!

 

Well damn, it’s about freaking time those two hook up! Could you see how impatient I was with this?! HAHA~! The entire time I was just like “Hurry up! They need to kiss!” LOL

 

I do apologize if it didn’t come out as great, not really good at this type of thing >< Confessions and what not... I feel like the joking and humor is more my forte XD

 

Also~! Before I forget, let’s gush over Jihoon’s Pokémon for a minute~! Lilipup!

lilipup.png

*SQUEAL*

≧◡≦

KYEOPTAAAAA OMFG.gif

NOOOOOW LET’S GUSH OVER THIS, TOO!!!! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

*Happy Crying* Just look at them... so cute! My heart! *COLLAPSES*

tumblr_nr89nh7sFg1tm12gco4_400.gif

AND WE MUST SPAZZ OVER THIS GIF AGAIN, WE JUST HAVE TO, OKAY?!

...

tumblr_nqs2o3XrcS1uxbfj8o1_250.gif

Jeonghan: Sorry everyone, I think Author-nim just fainted...

tumblr_inline_nrnf6pWvVZ1tqykwt_500.gif

Jeonghan: Well, then, look forward to SooHan and Meanie’s double date soon~!

Hope everyone enjoyed and as always thanks for reading! Shout out to all 65 subscribers,

AKKINDA! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~