Chapter 22

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Ignoring the fact that you crawled into my bed this morning at 3am, absolutely terrified…” Jisoo said as he and Soo Min were having breakfast alone since Minghao and Hansol were still sleeping. She chuckled sheepishly before he continued. “How’d your date go yesterday?”

“Ah… yesterday.” She said weakly, pushing her food around.

“Did something happen again?” He frowned. He remembered she went to her parents before the date.

“I didn’t see my parents…” she shook her head, “but I did see someone else that isn’t my sister.”

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” He asked calmly. She’d tell him eventually like she always did, but he felt like they should talk about it now.

She took a deep breath and sighed. “I’m a complete idiot… I couldn’t control my emotions when I was talking to him and I ended up admitting everything.” Jisoo frowned, knowing she must’ve been beating herself up about it all night. “It was my fault, though. I asked how he and Min Hee were doing… I still don’t know why I even bothered asking when I knew it wasn’t going to sit well with me.”

“Despite the pain it must’ve brought you, do you think it was a good idea in the end, after all?”

“I do.” She smiled softly. “Sure, no one wants to purposely try to worsen their heart break, but I think once I heard Ren say it himself… it was easier to let him go.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Jisoo smiled. “Did Jeonghan help you after you saw Ren?”

“He did.” She nodded. “He’s so sweet… I’m definitely falling for him now.” She chuckled with a small blush.

“Aw, my Honey is finally moving on.” He cooed.

“Yes.” She laughed. “How about you, Honey? Any more progress on Bo-Young?”

“There’s always progress.” He grinned. “We’re going on another date next week.”

“When are you two getting married?” She joked.

“Whenever you and Jeonghan get married.” He laughed.

“He has to divorce Seungcheol first!”

The two laughed before the younger roommates woke up and joined them.

“Hello my beloved sweet children!” She cooed as they sat at the table. “Did you sleep well?”

“You’re sure in a good mood this morning?” Hansol smiled.

“I slept fine.” Minghao answered her question. “Though… I thought I heard a girl scream during the night?”

“Ah~! Must’ve been hearing things!” Soo Min said with a nervous laugh. Clips of that movie she watched with Won Woo last night came to mind and made her shiver in fear.

“You okay?” Hansol noticed.

“Mommy’s fine! Don’t worry!” She assured them, scooting her seat closer to Jisoo. He scooted away from her and she frowned. “What?!”

“I babied you this morning, that’s enough.” He chuckled.

“What happened this morning?” Minghao asked curiously, taking another bite of his rice.

“Momma had a nightmare because she thought she could handle a scary movie at Jeonghan’s place.” Jisoo explained. Soo Min sighed, dropping her head in defeat.

“You watched a scary movie with him?!” Hansol worried.

“No, it wasn’t with him… it was with Won Woo.”

“Won Woo?” Everyone at the table asked. Both Hansol and Minghao started to get suspicious while Jisoo thought nothing of it since he knew what was going on.

“I learned my lesson! No scary movies for me, ever again!” She hugged herself.

“What movie was it?” Jisoo wondered.

“The Cell…” She muttered, trying not to think of it.

“That scared you?” He laughed. “Right, you were always easily spooked. Ms. Sensitive.”

“Thanks so much for your concern, Mr. Jerk.” She pouted, making their friends laugh.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

It was about lunch time as Soo Min experienced another spooky flashback of last night’s movie. She was starting to get irritated as she fetched her phone and sat on the couch with an angry pout. Composing a text to Jeonghan, she asked the following...

 

Soo Min: Good afternoon, Jeonghan! I was wondering if you could give me Won Woo’s number?

 

At the receiver's end, Jeonghan was confused by the text she sent. She wants Won Woo’s number? And immediately those suspicious thoughts came to mind.

 

Jeonghan: Uh… why?

 

Soo Min: I’d ask Jisoo but he left to god knows where without telling me and isn’t replying to me either! >< The kids are playing outside and I didn’t want to bother them.

 

Jeonghan: Alright!

 

He proceeded in giving her his roommate’s number.

 

Soo Min: THANK YOU~! I’ll text you later, I’m making lunch right now! :D

 

Jeonghan: Okay! ^^ Talk to you later ~

 

Soo Min: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥~! ^______^

 

He stared at his phone, almost shocked. He wasn’t expecting her to reply that way. Maybe I shouldn’t be worried about Won Woo, then? He thought to himself with a pleased smile.

 

Back over to Soo Min…

 

She sat on the couch, face red as she stared at the reply she sent back to Jeonghan. I did that?! She thought, shocked herself! Wow, heart, you must really know what you want now! She couldn’t help but smile. “Oh yeah, what was I doing before that?” She wondered out loud, knowing she got side tracked from her small reply. “Oh, right~! Won Woo!” Her smiling face turned into an irritated one.

 

Soo Min: Mr. Won, it’s Pikachu~!

 

Won Woo: Heeeeeeey! :D

 

Soo Min: Don’t ‘Heeeeey! :D’ me!!!!

 

Won Woo: There were two more ‘e’s in my ‘Hey’…

 

Soo Min: I DON’T THINK THAT MATTERS! D:<

 

Won Woo: What’s with you? o.o

 

Soo Min: That stupid scary movie you had me watch with you messed me up big time!

 

Won Woo: Did it?! LOL what a baby~! Baby Soo~! ♥

 

Soo Min: Don’t call me baby! DX What the heck! You were scared last night too, weren’t you?!

 

Won Woo: At the moment, yeah! But I got over it… to be you! XD

 

Soo Min: OMG! I JUST WANT TO SMACK YOU RIGHT NOW!

 

Won Woo: Lucky for you, we’re just too far away from each other right now ;)

 

Soo Min: You wanna bet that I won’t just leave Jisoo’s apartment and run all the way there and tackle you?!

 

Won Woo: You wouldn’t, I heard you’re busy with making lunch and taking care of your kids XP

 

Suddenly there was no reply.

 

Won Woo: ???

 

Won Woo: Pikachu? Where’d you go?

 

Soo Min: You’re taking me to lunch on Monday, and I expect an apology for your ruthless teasing!

 

Won Woo: Sure, lunch sounds great! :)

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Boys~! Lunch is ready!” Soo Min called from the building entrance. Hansol and Minghao were bouncing Chan’s basketball around the imaginary court in the back parking lot along with Seungcheol and Soonyoung.

“Food!” Chan made a run towards Soo Min, ditching his basketball. The other four laughed, heading after him as Hansol grabbed the ball before it could get too far.

Once they were inside, Soo Min served all of them before herself. She didn’t know if Jisoo would be back in time, so she refrained from making his serving. They all digged in after thanking her for the food of course. There was some small talk amongst the younger ones as Seungcheol and Soonyoung talked with Soo Min.

“So… how’s my wife doing these days?” Seungcheol asked, taking a sip of his water.

“He’s doing great.” She grinned.

“Does he… ever talk about me?”

“No.” Her grin quickly turned into an annoyed expression. He chuckled before taking another sip of his water. “Hurry up and divorce him so I can marry him already.”

Seungcheol nearly choked on his water at her last comment.

“Whoa.” Soonyoung smiled, surprised. “I take it things are going very well between you and Jeonghan, then?”

“Yes.” She nodded, slightly blushing.

“That’s great.” Seungcheol smiled genuinely, all jokes aside.

“Thanks.” She beamed. “Though… I’m sorry.”

“What? Why?” They both asked, confusion on their faces.

“There must have been times when Jeonghan seemed bothered, and it was probably because of me. You’re his friends and… I feel horrible whenever I cause him any trouble or worries… I want him to be happy. I have a lot going on in my small pathetic life, and sometimes I feel like maybe he deserves better.”

Besides the younger friends chatting, their side of the table got silent.

“Uh… that was… unexpected.” Soonyoung hesitated, looking worried.

“I’m sorry.” She frowned, feeling bad she brought it up.

“Don’t be.” Seungcheol assured her. “You may feel like that… but just know that Jeonghan really likes you. Not everyone is perfect, nor does everyone have the perfect life either. The difficult times are the times you need someone like Jeonghan in your life to help you out. Without him, how do you expect things to get better on your own?”

She remained silent, yet nodded her head in understanding of what he was saying.

“Not sure what kind of things you’re going through, but I’m sure Jeonghan would be really helpful if you keep him around.” Soonyoung added on.

“You’re right.” She nodded once more, her smile returning, she was glad to see how supportive Jeonghan’s friends were. “Thanks.”

“No problem! Just looking out for my ex’s new wife.” Seungcheol gave a thumbs up.

“You’re giving him to me now?” She chuckled.

“He was yours from the beginning anyway.” He smiled.

“Then he can’t be your ex?” Soonyoung said confused. “If he was never yours…”

“Don’t ruin the moment!” Seungcheol nudged his friend causing Soo Min to laugh.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Later on, after dinner, Seungcheol and his roommates returned to their apartment across from Jisoo’s. It was just Hansol, Minghao and Soo Min, their eldest roommate was still missing.

“Where could he be?” Hansol wondered as they were relaxing on the couch.

“I don’t know…” Soo Min sighed. “I wish he would just at least tell us when he’d be back instead of making us worry.”

“He hasn’t responded to your texts?” Minghao asked as he flipped through the channels on the TV.

“No… maybe I’ll call him.” She said, pulling out her phone.

She expected him not to answer and it go to voicemail, but by the third ring, the phone picked up.

“Yo~!” A voice that wasn’t Jisoo’s answered. “Long time no see, Soo Min!”

“What are you doing with Jisoo’s phone?!” Soo Min jumped up, surprised yet irritated. So Jisoo went to enemy territory?!

“What’s going on?” Hansol asked quietly, looking up at her curious.

“Answering your call.” The voice chuckled.

“That’s not what I meant-... where is Jisoo, Aron? I just want to know where he is and when he’s coming home. He hasn’t replied to any of my texts all day and we’re starting to worry.”

“Oh, really?” She didn’t like the tone in his voice. “It was probably because he was too busy being tortured by my girlfriend.”

“Why is she torturing him?!” She frowned.

“She heard Min Hee wanted to know where you were staying. Jisoo and I ran into each other at the library and I invited him over to my place for lunch… Ji Ah showed up shortly after and… yeah. She took matters into her own hands.”

“Aish…” Soo Min sighed, bringing the palm of her hand to her forehead. This was ridiculous and she felt bad for Jisoo… getting dragged into this. “I’ll come get him.”

She hung up the phone and looked down to her confused friends.

“Is he okay?” Hansol asked, a bit worried when he head her question earlier about a girl torturing him.

“I’m sure he’s fine.” She assured him. “I’m gonna go get him, so just stay put for now, alright?” She headed to the front door.

“Okay.” He nodded. “Good luck.”

“Thanks!” She smiled, waving to them both before leaving out the door.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soo Min made it to her old friend Aron’s house twenty minutes later after she finally remembered how to get there. It had been a year since the last time she was in Seoul.

She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come answer the door. She was expecting Aron, but instead was met with the one responsible for Jisoo’s disappearance.

“There you are!” The equally small girl with glasses and braids grinned evilly.

“Ji Ah! Give me back my friend!” Soo Min took a step back, nervous.

“I can’t give him back just like that, I still haven’t gotten his address out of him yet.” Ji Ah crossed her arms, an irritated look on her small face.

“You don’t need his address, no one does.” Soo Min frowned.

“What are you hiding?” Ji Ah tilted her head, narrowing her eyes. “You must be hiding something if you’re not letting your family know where you’re staying at…”

“I’m not hiding anything.” Soo Min said calmly. “I just don’t feel like you all need to know where I am, not like it mattered before anyway.” She then pushed past the girl and headed inside.

She quickly found Jisoo who was literally tied up to a chair, arguing with Aron who was just laughing at him.

“Why’d you let her do this?!” Soo Min complained at Aron, rushing over to help Jisoo.

“I left to the bathroom for two minutes and came back to him already tied up. How was I supposed to stop her?” Aron chuckled.

“Even so, you should have at least told her to back off and untie him!” Soo Min glared after untying the knot Ji Ah made.

“Hey, you know how she gets if you defy her.” Aron suddenly frowned when mentioned person entered the room.

“How are you two even dating?” Soo Min shook her head. They were complete opposites!

“Is that an insult?” He frowned.

“Hey! What are you doing, I’m not done with him yet!” Ji Ah came rushing over.

“Back off!” Soo Min put her foot down. “Stop! Stop with all of this…”

“Soo Min…” Jisoo worried if she was going to flip her lid again like she did with her sister last week.

“Is this really any of your business? I don’t care if my sister is your friend, there are some things that just isn’t any of your business. What’s going on between me and my sister is between me and her! Stop trying to in! Let us handle it on our own!”

“So, it’s not our business.” Ji Ah crossed her arms once more. “Though, I’m getting pretty sick and tired of trying to assure Min Hee that her sister doesn’t hate her. What…? Is this you trying to say you hate her? You won’t tell her, or even your parents where you’re staying. You won’t tell the people who care about you, and make them worry-”

“Ignorant.” Soo Min scoffed, interrupting Ji Ah.

“Excuse me?” She raised a brow, not looking too pleased.

“Go ahead and stand there, lecture me about it all you want… your ignorance is amusing to me.” Soo Min smirked.

“Hey… let’s not start anything.” Aron stepped in before Ji Ah could fire anything back at her.

“Yes, let’s not.” Jisoo agreed. “We’ll just go now.” He added, nudging Soo Min to walk away.

“Yah~!” Ji Ah shouted after her. “You’re younger than me! Where do you get off speaking to me that way?!”

“Ji Ah, just let it go. You provoked her.” Aron silenced her.

“Provoked or not, what the hell was that?! I’ve never seen her behave that way before…” She trailed off, watching the two leave out the front door.

“Me either…” He sighed. “But whatever it is, I hope it passes over soon. I hate to see those two sisters like this.”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“You okay?” Jisoo asked as they were on their way back to his apartment.

“I’ll be fine.” She sighed as they waited at a crosswalk.

“Are you sure?”

She didn’t reply right away as memories of yesterday came to mind… when she admitted her feelings to Ren like an idiot… when she knocked her sister down by accident as she was running away...

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” She gave a weak smile, finally replying. “I am working on it. If everyone would just give me time, it would be much appreciated.”

Jisoo just pulled her to his side for a hug. He felt bad for her like he always did. When the signal came on for them to cross. He noticed they were near Jeonghan’s apartment and decided they’d take a small detour.

“Where are we going?” She asked, noticing the change in their path.

“I figured you could see a certain someone and get your smile back, ‘cause I much prefer a smiling Pikachu rather than a sad gloomy one.” He nudged her with a small smile.

“Okay.” She nodded, her smile already returning.

“We’re not even there and your smile is already back!” he laughed.

“But we’re still going to see him, right?!” She chuckled.

“Sure!”

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Hey!” Jeonghan greeted them at the door, a bit surprised but obviously happy to see Soo Min. “You said you’d text me later, not visit later, but I don’t think I’m gonna complain about that.”

“Of course you won’t.” She giggled, walking in with Jisoo.

Right away she made eye contact with Won Woo sitting on the couch. There was a few seconds of silence as Mingyu and the other two watch them staring at each other.

Won Woo quickly jumped up and made a run for his room. Soo Min wasn’t fast enough to catch him and banged on his door.

“Yah~! Is that how you’re going to greet me?! Get out here, right now!” She demanded.

“Not happening!” Won Woo shouted from the other side. He locked the door.

“Coward!” She laughed. “You sounded so confident in those texts but flee the moment you see me!”

“What texts?” Both Mingyu and Jeonghan asked in sync. Jisoo tried to hide his amused laugh.

“Fine, stay in there!” She shouted. “I’mma be here for a bit, so maybe you can rewatch that scary movie you rented from last night to pass the time!”

There was silence from the other side of the door.

“Don’t worry, I got my music!” He finally replied. She rolled her eyes before returning to the others. Junhui just came out of the kitchen at that moment.

“Hey, Chansey!” She greeted. “Bulbasaur!”

“Hi, Pikachu.” They both smiled, or well Junhui did. She could tell Mingyu’s smile was fake and though that should make her feel… offended or worried, she felt happy. Yes, Mingyu, get jealous! Get jealous enough that you do something about it!

“So…” Jisoo said, hoping someone would say something to start a conversation as they were all seated on the couches.

“What were you texting Won Woo about earlier?” Jeonghan asked bluntly. It was bothering him so of course he was going to ask about it!

“Nothing really… just that the movie from last night haunted my dreams.” She said with a bitter expression. “He teased me about it so I demanded an apology!” She crossed her arms, looking back at the locked bedroom door. “Then we agreed to go for lunch tomorrow.”

“Again?” Mingyu sighed, his irritation was obvious as he brought his palm to his forehead. He hadn’t realized he said that out loud yet.

“Yeah.” Soo Min nodded, not really affected which confused Jeonghan and Junhui. They thought that was so rude of their roommate, but apparently Soo Min didn’t mind it. “I’m still thinking of where I should have him treat me.” She tapped her finger to her lips in wonder.

Jeonghan frowned… he didn’t like hearing about this, not one bit. He didn’t like that another guy was taking her out to eat, even if it wasn’t a date… he didn’t want anyone but him buying her food.

“Don’t hurt yourself thinking, now.” Mingyu rolled his eyes.

“I won’t~!’ She chimed, still not affected.

He looked at her with an unpleasant look.

“Mingyu?” Junhui asked, worried.

“Excuse me.” Mingyu got up and left out the front door.

“Uh oh…” Jisoo frowned. “He’s mad.”

“Why?” Soo Min giggled.

“Why does that make you happy?” Jeonghan looked at her strange before his expression changed to a slight irritated one. That was his friend, after all.

“Eh? It’s not like that.” Her expression fell… she realized maybe she shouldn’t have showed her amusement like that in front of the two clueless ones. “I’ll go talk to him?” She got up from her seat and hurried off to the door.

“What’s going on?” Junhui asked once she was out the door.

“Yeah… what’s going on?” Jeonghan asked the same.

“You’ll find out soon enough. For now, try not to worry too much.” Jisoo assured them. He didn’t find any fun in telling them like that, they should find out on their own. He of course would step in and explain things if they got out of hand, which how could they get out of hand?

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Soo Min found Mingyu down the hall, pacing back and forth in front of the vending machines, looking frustrated. She smiled at the sight before quickly snapping out of it. Don’t do that in front of clueless people, Soo Min! You’re going to cause a huge misunderstanding if you keep doing that! She scolded herself in her mind before approaching the tall guy.

“Mingyu?” She asked.

“What do you want?” He asked with a slight bitter tone.

“Is something wrong? Did I say something to upset you?”

“Did you?” He repeated. “I don’t recall…” His look was still unpleasant.

“I’m sorry if I did anything that upset you…” She apologized sincerely. Apparently he was upset and even if that was a good sign to her, she still felt bad for it.

At her truly apologetic face, Mingyu’s harsh expression softened.

“No… don’t be sorry… it’s nothing you did.” He sighed, caving in… how could he be made at this adorable Pikachu?!

“Are you sure?” She asked, her expression not faltering one bit.

“Yeah…” He nodded. “I’m sorry if I was rude earlier.”

“It’s okay.” She assured him with a small smile

A small silence fell upon them as Mingyu stared at the ground, thoughts floating around his head. He wanted to ask about her and Won Woo… but naturally chickened out.

“Mingyu?” She broke the silence.

“Huh?!” He looked up quickly.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

“No, why?”

“I can see it in your eyes… It looks like you want to say something. You can tell me...” She said, hoping it would help him be comfortable enough to admit anything.

Mingyu looked at her… a minute had passed as he tried to muster up the courage to say what he wanted. It was easy to tell Jisoo because they had been friends for awhile now… but he’s only known Soo Min for two weeks. Should he tell her about his feelings for Won Woo… or forget it?

“Let’s go back.” He averted his eyes and began heading back up the hall to the apartment.

“Wait!” She stepped in front of him. “Are you sure there isn’t anything you wanted to say?”

“I’m sure!” He smiled. “Let’s go!” stepped around her and headed to the apartment without her.

“No…” She sighed quietly. “You’re supposed tell me you like Won Woo and tell me to stay away from your man.” She continued in a whisper.

“So, is that what’s been going on?” Suddenly she heard Jeonghan’s voice beside her.

“Whoa~! When did you get there!” She jumped, clutching her startled heart.

“It’s a secret.” He chuckled, bringing a finger to his lips.

“A ninja, aye?” She giggled. “But don’t sneak up on me like that again! My heart almost stopped!” She complained, nudging him away.

“Alright.” He grinned.

“And to answer your question from earlier… yes. That’s what’s be going on.”

“Really? Thank goodness.”

“Ah… it was bothering you, wasn’t it?” She smiled sadly. She remembered earlier this afternoon when she was apologizing to his friends for making him bothered all the time.

“Sort of.” He admitted.

“I honestly thought you, their friend, would’ve know they have the hots for each other?” She asked, surprised.

“Well, I did think of it at some point… but I just thought they weren’t serious… you know like Jisoo and I.”

“What?! You mean Jihan really isn’t real?!” She frowned, looking devastated.

“Why are you upset?!” He asked, shocked.

“But Jihan was so cute.” She pouted.

“But SooHan is 100x cuter!” He laughed.

“But…” She faked wiping a tear.

“Sorry, I don’t love Jisoo.” He chuckled. “I love you.”

In that moment, Soo Min felt a million butterflies start a riot in her stomach. Her face turned red as her heart skipped a beat… twice, maybe. Did he really just say those three words?

He also felt the butterflies going wild in the pit of his stomach at his own words. He was sure he was blushing too as they stared at each other in slight shock. Damn it, Jeonghan! He thought, getting nervous. Why did you say that so soon?!

“Seungcheol signed the papers.” She stuttered out.

“What?” He snapped out of it, confused.

“Your husband… he let you go.” She added, a small smile growing on her face.

“Oh…” He chuckled, looking down. At least it made the atmosphere less awkward… maybe?

“You’re a single woman now.” She giggled, poking fun at his feminine looks for a second.

“Ha. Ha.” He grinned.

“Single and ready to mingle.” She added.

“I’m ready to hit the clubs.” He joked. “Everyone’s gonna stop and stare.”

“‘Cause you’re smokin hot.” She grinned.

“Yes! Yes I am! I’m glad you think so, too!” He couldn’t help but laugh.

When he was done laughing, he noticed her looking up at him with a sincere smile.

“What is it?” He asked, looking back at her.

I…”, she said softly, “I think,” she shook her head quickly, then corrected herself, “no I am… I’m… I’m falling in love with you, Jeonghan.”


Chapter twenty-two!

 

WHAT?! WHOA!! SOO MIN!!! OMG!!!!

tumblr_nq9nzeaElv1uz0td2o1_400.gif

YAY~! A LONG UPDATE

tumblr_nq9nzeaElv1uz0td2o4_400.gif

I still feel really bad about my idiotic actions today/yesterday and making you all wait when it wasn’t necessary at all… so here’s a slightly longer update to make up for it!

 

With that said, uh… so like… I don’t have any chs ready after this so… I am going to really work on this as much as I can tomorrow/today and try to get back to having 4 chs at the ready… if not… there might be another delay, BUT for a more legitimate reason >< So until then, please be patient with me! I actually stayed up till 4am writing this… I should have went to sleep hours ago…. >< But I said ‘No! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS, FOR THE READERS!’ OTL

 

Tomorrow, if anyone bothers me while I’m writing, I’m gonna flip, haha! Be like...

tumblr_nq9nzeaElv1uz0td2o2_400.gif

WHAT DO YOU WANT?! CAN’T YOU SEE I WAS BUSY?! Huh? Food?! *GRABS*

 

LOL

OMG, why is he so adorable?! CHANNIE~!

 

Anywho, hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! ^^ Almost to 60 subs… never thought this story would get this many! @x@... thanks for reading, I really appreciate it, and I love the comments everyone leaves! Really motivates me, as it should… lol. THANKS~!

 

I’m gonna go now, peace! *slides out of shot*

tumblr_np6f5fOxv31scl30to1_400.gif