Chapter 13

Jeonghan, I choose you!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

When Soo Min arrived back to Jisoo’s apartment, she noticed their neighboring friends had stopped by.

“Noona! You’re back!” Chan smiled from the table. They were currently eating Jisoo’s food.

“Yes, I’m back!” She stayed at the door, secretly scowling.

“Aren’t you going to come in and eat?” Soonyoung asked, noticing her still standing at the door.

“I’m fine.” She shook her head, taking off her shoes. “I’m just gonna go put my bag away.” She added, heading to Jisoo’s room.

When she entered, she couldn’t believe her eyes!

Apparently her bed had arrived while she was gone and it was pushed up against Jisoo’s bed. He was currently lying on his side in the middle of both beds, a plate of food beside him as he posed.

“Welcome home, Honey.” He smirked.

“What in the Pokéballs are you doing?” She dropped her bag. Her comment had him in a fit of laughter as she headed over to the conjoined beds. “What is this?!” She picked up the plate of food, recognizing it right away… she tried to control her excitement.

“It’s your favorite!” He smiled, sitting up. “Bulgogi.”

“How many years has it been since I’ve had your Bulgogi?!” She quickly sat on the bed next to him and started to dig in.

“Maybe two years?” He shrugged.

“Just like I remembered!” She sighed in content. It was so delicious.

“It’s been a while since I cooked, I was worried if I lost my perfect skills.”

“Yah… shut up.” She nudged him, a pout on her face as she was chewing her food.

She finished her plate of food shortly after, that’s when they started discussing the arrangement of his room, which explains why her bed was next to his, so they could plan out something. At the talk of moving things, the two sighed.

“Or we can just leave it like this for now.” Jisoo mumbled.

“I second that.” She chuckled.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Were still on for that picnic tomorrow, right?” Seungcheol asked as everyone was relaxing on the couches.

“Yes!” Soo Min nodded with a smile. “Seungkwan said we’d be using his kitchen tomorrow for it.”

“Good, I don’t think my kitchen could handle all of that cooking to begin with.” Jisoo mentioned.

“There’s so many of you… why?” Soo Min joked in wonder. “How is there so many of you?”

“Everyone just knows everyone.” Soonyoung shrugged with a small laugh. “The older ones went to school together, the younger ones are going to school together… since Jisoo is helping take care of Hansol and Minghao who are friends with the other younger ones, we all just came to know each other better.”

“Must be fun going out to eat with all thirteen of you, huh?” She grinned.

“It is!” They all nodded.

“Does anyone ever get lost?” She asked curiously. The small silence worried her. “Who got lost?” Chan raised his hand. “What?!”

“It was when we went to the mall one time to hangout. He was playing in the arcade when we left… I swore I counted everyone before we left.” Seungcheol explained, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous laugh since Soo Min didn’t look too happy about it.

“How could you leave my poor Charmander behind?!” She frowned, pulling said Pokémon to her side protectively.

“It was an accident!” Seungcheol defended.

“Honey?! Is there anyway he can come stay with us instead?” Soo Min turned to Jisoo who laughed. “Let’s adopt him!”

“Yes! Adopt me, please! I’m tired of eating ramen every day!” Chan pouted, clinging onto Soo Min like a small child. Seungcheol looked at them with a shocked look.

“You two are bad parents!” Soo Min pointed at both Seungcheol and Soonyoung.

“I’m not old enough to be a parent!” Soonyoung frowned.

“I’m younger than you and I’m a mom, pah-leez!” She rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh god… here we go again.” Hansol brought a hand up to his head with a quiet laugh.

“Soonyoung isn’t my mom!” Chan blurted out.

“Eh? Then who is it?” Soo Min asked confused.

“It’s Jeonghan! I just stay with my dad since mom has work!” Chan claimed.

“What?!” Seungcheol laughed.

Soo Min gasped before looking to Jisoo. “Is this true?! Chan is Jeonghan and Seungcheol’s child?! You must be so upset!”

“What are you talking about?” Jisoo laughed.

“My poor Jihan ship~!” She wailed, pretending to cry.

“What did you put in that Bulgogi earlier?” Hansol asked Jisoo, holding back a laugh.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

The evening shift at Pledis Pizza had started as Jeonghan and Mingyu waited on customers at their cash registers. Won Woo was in and out with delivery after delivery… it was Friday night, of course they’d be busy! After a little bit, the orders died down a little, giving the guys a bit of a break. Junhui didn’t know how many pizzas he topped, but he knew it was a lot since his hands were slightly cramping.

“Shall we play the, ‘Whose job worse’ game?” Won Woo sighed as he leaned on the counter in front of his friends who were also leaning on the counter. It was an hour before closing.

“Had to deal with a rude ahjumma.” Mingyu raised his hand. “Claimed her order was wrong, but it was exactly what she ordered.”

“Some ahjussi cheated me on the bill for one of the deliveries.” Won Woo said next.

“I think I broke my hands.” Junhui whimpered, making grabbing motions in the air as to relieve the cramps in his hands.

“Awww.” His friends let out a small laugh before Won Woo stepped over to help Junhui with his hands.

The bell at the front door was heard, alerting a new customer. Jeonghan looked over to see a familiar face, two familiar faces…

“I’m gonna have to deal with some drama here in a second.” Jeonghan muttered, standing up straight behind his register. His friends noticed the couple from a few days ago and became quiet.

“Welcome to Pledis Pizz-”

“Where’s my sister?” Min Hee demanded.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“Is your phone back on now?” Jisoo asked Soo Min as they, along with Hansol and Minghao were watching the TV together. Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Chan left a little while ago before now, after Soo Min scolded the older two to take better care of her little Charmander.

“Let me check.” She pulled it out of her short’s pocket to check. “Yeah, I think it’s back on.” She nodded his way.

“Maybe you should text your friends, they were pretty worried last night.” He mentioned quietly, he was on one of the couches with Soo Min while the younger roommates were on the other.

“Eugh…” She sighed.

“What?”

“I don’t feel like talking to people tonight…” She said, putting her phone away.

“But you’re talking to me?” He laughed at her complaint.

“You’re different! Special!” She quickly said. “So are the kids, too!”

“I get it.” He nodded. “Just be sure to contact them before the weekend is over, okay?”

“Yes, sir.” She brought her hand up to her forehead.

They went back to enjoying the show they were watching which was ‘Running Man’. Dinner had already passed and it was getting late. Soo Min had thought about sending Jeonghan a text, but decided not to. She’d be seeing him at the picnic tomorrow anyway. But for some reason she was craving for some pizza right about now. Maybe I’ll get a small one as a snack? She thought to herself.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“I’m sorry, this is a restaurant. If you’re not going to order, then I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” Jeonghan said calmly to Soo Min’s quickly irritated sister.

“You’re obviously one of Jisoo’s friends. Is it that hard to tell me where his apartment is?” Min Hee asked, crossing her arms.

“Seriously, miss, you either order something or take your leave.” Mingyu spoke up.

“Then I’ll order a small pizza! Happy?!” She snapped at Mingyu.

“Min Hee…” Ren rested a hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder. “Calm down.”

“Your sister didn’t tell you where she is staying for a reason. She didn’t give you guys her phone number for a reason. Please don’t come into my workplace and demand me to tell you where she is, because I’m not going to tell you. I’m sorry.” Jeonghan replied, a stern tone in his voice. He was trying not to get angry with them because he understood Min Hee was Soo Min’s sister and just wanted to know where she was.

Min Hee looked like she was about to go on a rant, but Jeonghan stopped her by speaking again.

“She’ll call you, meet with you when she wants to. For now, just let her be. Otherwise if you continue to push, you’ll only be pushing her farther and farther away.”

Jeonghan’s co-workers stood by quietly, just watching their friend interact with Soo Min’s sister. Something was up… something was going on, and Jeonghan knew about it judging by his words.

“Fine.” Min Hee said calmly. “It’s apparent she must have talked to you about something regarding me and my parents if you’re telling me to leave her be. I just hope she does contact me…”

“She will.” Jeonghan assured her with a small smile. “Just be patient with her.”

“Thanks, then.” Min Hee managed a weak smile. “Sorry to bother you like this… it won’t happen again.” She bowed before turning to leave. Ren bowed before following after her.

“Wait,” Mingyu mumbled out, but they were already out the door. “They forgot their pizza…”

“Forget it, we’ll take it home.” Jeonghan sighed. That was when the restaurants phone rang. Mingyu answered it since he was closer.

“Pledis Pizza, may I take your order?” He asked. When the girl on the other line began to speak, he broke out into a wild grin. “A small pizza?” He asked, looking down to the pizza Min Hee had ordered and forgotten. “Sure! We’ll have it right out, though is there anything else you’d like?”

Jeonghan wondered who was on the line after seeing how happy the guy was to be taking this order.

“We’ll throw in one Hot ‘Jeonghan’ for being such a loyal customer, Pikachu!” Mingyu smirked at his surprised friend. So it was Soo Min on the line?!

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

Hansol and Minghao had gone to bed early tonight, being such responsible kids. It warmed their parents(older roommates) hearts. They were doing such a good job raising(looking after) these kids.

With those two gone for the night, that left Jisoo and Soo Min.

“I’ll just go to my room now. Don’t make him stay here too long.” Jisoo said in a warning tone. She had told him that she was still hungry and ordered a small pizza to satisfy her craving, but Mingyu had mentioned they’d be throwing in one hot ‘Jeonghan’, so that meant the guy was most likely delivering the pizza, or Won Woo was bringing him along.

“I won’t, sheesh. I’ll see you in a bit, unless you pass out… then good night.” She waved to him.

“I’ll most likely be awake, still.” He chuckled, making his way to his room.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the front door. She jumped up to open the door and there stood Jeonghan with the small pizza box in his hand, a smile on his face.

“One small pizza and a hot ‘Jeonghan’ for Pikachu.”

“Really?!” She pouted, stepping out of the way so he could come in.

“Mingyu was just joking.” He chuckled, setting the pizza down on the coffee table.

“Did Won Woo bring you?” She asked, curious. Surely he’d have come up to the door, right?

“No, we switched places for this delivery.” Jeonghan shook his head, sitting on the couch with her.

“Ah, I see.” She nodded. “Please don’t make it a habit. I don’t want you guys getting into trouble if your manager finds out?”

“We’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She held back a laugh.

They sat there for a few minutes, making small talk about their days.

“Your child came by earlier.” She said calmly. Jeonghan had a complete lost look on his face when she had said that. “Your hubby isn’t doing such a good job taking care of him.”

“What? Who are you talking about?” He laughed.

“Charmander!” She frowned. “And Seungcheol.”

“Oh… those two.” He nodded understanding now.

“I can’t believe this…” She sighed.

“What?”

“I thought Jihan was real…”

“Again with the shipping!”

“My poor Honey! He must’ve been so uncomfortable having Seungcheol and Chan around… I even asked to adopt Chan!”

Jeonghan just sat there, holding in his laughter… she was so funny at times!

“From a mother to another mother,” She faced him. He couldn’t help it and let his laughter out. She was calling him a mother?! “Are you paying any child support?”

“Soo Min… please.” He couldn’t stop laughing.

“I don’t mind helping you make the payments.”

“Please! Stop!” He was about to fall over.

“I’ll help your son as much as I can! So try not to worry! Keep working so one day you can give him the world!”

“Oh god…” He mumbled, wiping away a tear, he was laughing so much.

“Don’t cry!” She patted him on the back. “It’s okay!”

“Thanks, Soo Min.” He managed to say between his laughing. He hadn’t laughed this much in a long time.

“Of course! No problem, us mothers have to stick together!” She grinned, still stuck in her joking.

It was a few minutes before Jeonghan calmed down from his fit of laughter. They talked about a few other things after… eventually he figured he should tell her what happened at the restaurant earlier, even if she didn’t want to hear it.

“Min Hee stopped by my work earlier.” He said quietly. “She was looking for you… but again, I didn’t tell her where you were. She seemed pretty irritated when I wouldn’t tell her.”

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to cause you trouble.” Soo Min frowned. Because of her, her sister was trying to find her through him.

“It’s okay.” He shook his head, reassuring her. “I told her to give you some time and she agreed.”

“Really? Thanks… Jeonghan.”

“Just don’t take too long… please?”

“I won’t.” She sounded reluctant saying so, and he didn’t blame her.

It became quiet, besides the sound of the TV that was playing a re-run of a popular Running Man episode. He recognized it and decided to stay for a few minutes longer, until his favorite part was over. They both watched together, laughing here and there…

When his part was over, he sighed and turned to tell Soo Min he was leaving until he noticed she had fallen asleep, sitting next to him. He smiled, admiring her peaceful sleeping form for a few seconds until he got up to head to Jisoo’s room.

“Pikachu fell asleep on the couch.” He said at the door before noticing Jisoo lying on his bed, another bed pushed up against his.

“Oh, really? Then I guess you can just bring her in here.”

“No.” Jeonghan frowned. “This is not happening.” He walked in pointing at the beds.

“What?” Jisoo laughed at his friend’s expression.

“We’re moving this.” Jeonghan beckoned him to get off and help him.

“But Soo Min and I haven’t figured out-”

“Figure it out later!”

Jisoo sighed and helped Jeonghan move Soo Min’s bed to the other side of the room. He found it cute how Jeonghan was acting. Of course he liked the girl and wouldn’t rest well knowing she was sleeping next to a guy that was not him. Maybe he was even more protective of the girl and that made him happy to know. She’s in good hands. Literally.

“Are you ever going to put her down?” Jisoo asked as Jeonghan stood there, holding Soo Min in his arms with a delighted smile. He had scooped her up off the couch to bring her back to her bed.

“It’s not like I get to hold an adorable Pikachu every day!” Jeonghan replied quietly.

“Put her down, James of Team Rocket!” Jisoo joked. Everyone knew Team Rocket was always obsessed with catching Ash’s Pikachu.

“Fine.” Jeonghan sighed, putting Soo Min down on her bed gently.

“Now go back to work.”

“I hate you.” Jeonghan frowned.

“Love you too, dear.” Jisoo chuckled.

download.pngpicka-heart-you-pika-pika-pikachu-22135683-75-75.jpg download.png

“How’d she react when you came to the door?” Won Woo asked as Jeonghan returned back around the counter.

“She was pouting.” Jeonghan answered, a small smile on his face. “She didn’t like Mingyu’s joking.”

“I’m sure she secretly loved it.” Mingyu grinned.

“What else happened?” Junhui asked, leaning on the counter next to him.

“We talked for a little bit. Apparently Chan is my son who’s staying with his dad, Seungcheol because I, his mother, works.”

It was three seconds before everyone burst into a fit of laughter just like he did when it happened.

“This girl should be a comedian!” Won Woo said between his laughter.

“She’s so adorable!” Mingyu cooed. “Having way too much fun with the family joking.”

“It’s entertaining, at least.” Jeonghan agreed with a small chuckle.

“Anything else?” Junhui asked, calming down from his laughter.

“I told her about her sister… then she fell asleep.”

“While talking to you?” Won Woo asked frowning. “You’re such a boring person.” He joked.

“Not even!” Jeonghan smacked him, a pout on his face. “We were watching something on the TV and she fell asleep.”

“Almost sounds like you forgot you were still working!” Mingyu laughed again. First talking and then watching TV. If the girl didn’t fall asleep, he’d most likely still be over there right now!

“I carried her to bed.” There was no stopping the huge smile that came to Jeonghan’s lips.

“Level up!” His friends cheered.

“I wish Jisoo didn’t kick me out so quick, though.”

“You’ll see her again tomorrow!” Junhui pointed out. “So cheer up!”

“Speaking of tomorrow, we better hurry and close up. The sooner we can get home the faster tomorrow will come.” Won Woo smiled.

“It’ll be tomorrow in two hours.”Mingyu blurted out.

“Don’t be so literal!” Won Woo pouted, nudging him before walking off to help Junhui clean up.


Chapter thirteen! :D

 

Apologies if this chapter may seem a little shorter than other chapters. I do try to get these up to 3,000 words minimum. Hopefully the next few won’t be as short! Added a bit of Jihan and Meanie in to make up for it? Haha


 

tumblr_nnpno1KyC21scl30to2_540.gif

(I know I used this gif before, DEAL WITH IT, I don’t have many Jihan gifs… which should be a crime OTL)

tumblr_mldn8e7G4s1snzlpmo1_500.gif

BONUS GIF: When Jeonghan hit Won Woo

tumblr_npgd0sg83k1ux9lsmo1_400.gif

Lol poor Won Woo hahaha

 

btw, it should go without saying I don’t own these gifs and so credits always go to their rightful owners for all gifs, pictures used in this fic. ><

 

Hope everyone enjoyed! ^^