75/80 KangminBread - Beast et Beauty

The Library Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beast et Beauty
written by KangminBread
reviewed by Amber_Sica

 

Title: 9/10
I really love your title. It shows first off that your story is to be a play on Beauty and the Beast, and yet it already gives the idea that your story is going to be very unique. Really, my only issue with the title is that at first glance it looks like 'Beast EAT Beauty' and that would be a drastically different story lol.

 

Plot: 31/35

                4/5: Originality
               Well, honestly since it is a spin off of Beauty and the Beast, I do have to take off a point for this category. Other than that, though, I absolutely loved how you twisted the story and combined other elements into it to make it totally yours. This is such an original piece and easily the best Beauty/Beast rendition I've ever read.

                8/10: Believability
                There were some things that stretched the imagination, such as the whole Sungmin choosing to stay at that place, but those were needed for the storyline and so I thought that they definitely had a place in the story. I think my biggest problem with the believability came when he learned how he not only shared a name but a face with his old soul self; I think it would be more believable to have a different name for the old one. However, once again, I understand why they share the name/resemblence and so as it is, a bit unbelievable or not, I loved it.

                10/10: Narration
                I loved your narration style.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter