67/100 strawberrychoc - Will You Wait For Me?

The Library Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Will You Wait For Me?
written by strawberrychoc
reviewed by JulieCavi

 

Title: 10/10
Hmm, the title didn't make much sense in the beginning, but at the end you cleared it up. It was a nice ending about its cool that you added the title as a line in the story.

 

Plot: 22/35

                5/5: Originality
                It was a regular old romance story that was kind of predicable. I'm not saying that its bad, but I am just giving you the 5/5 because it was such a short story. Most romance stories are monstrously long and it was unique to put it into a oneshot.

                5/10: Believability
                It is to my understanding that Woori does not like relationships, and more over so she does not like guys. So when we are introduced to that, it’s understandable that she doesn't ever want to be in a relationship, one with Daesung. But at the end where you have them confess to each other was a bit questionable. You should've built their relationship up more to be able to get to that point. You should not have jumped right to it.

                8/10: Narration
                The narration was alright for the most part. There wasn't anything drastically wrong with it, but neither was it amazing.

                4/10: Setting
                The setting was not clear at all. First Woori was feeding or trying to feed Daesung chips, then they were at the movies and then they were walking? When did all this happen? Did they teleport? I mean you need to specify where they were at. I found myself shocked that they were not at the place that I thought they were. So please, work on transitions.

 

Characterization: 25/35

                5/10: Development
                The development was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter