Chapter 9

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara woke up the next day and found that the rest of the members were still sleeping. She checked her phone and saw that their manager texted her. They were supposed to go to a photoshoot, but it was rescheduled due to some equipment issues, so they had a free day. Dara was so happy because it meant that she could spend time with Junhyung as he doesn't have any schedules as well. It was still too early to call him, so she decided to cook breakfast first. After cooking breakfast, she woke up the rest of the members.

"Good Morning unnie, you look happy this morning!" Minzy said as she walked out of the room, followed by Bom and CL.

"Our photoshoot today was rescheduled, so we have a free day," Dara replied as she finished setting up the dining table.

"Ah and that means you get to spend more time with your Junnie~" CL as she sat down.

"Mmhhmm.." Dara nodded, smiling. The three members squeeled 'aawww' before digging in.

After an hour and a half, they finished their food and washed the dishes. Dara decided to call Junhyung, but no one was answering. Hmm..I guess he's still sleeping..she thought. She decided to wait a bit before calling again, so she sat on the couch and watch some tv. After a drama ended, Dara picked up her phone and called again, but no one picked up. She decided to text him instead, just in case he was doing something important and couldn't answer the phone.

Hey Junnie! Manager msged me and said that we're not doing anything today. Wanna hang out? If you're not busy that is. Txt or call me when you see this! I love you! <3

Dara didn't want to sit there and stare at her phone, waiting for him to reply, so she decided to take a shower. After getting dressed, she went back to the living room and opened her phone. Still no answer..I wonder where he is! she thought. Usually, when his group had a schedule, he would text her first thing in the morning so that she'll know that he might not be able to answer her phone calls and vice versa. But when they don't have schedules, one would usually call the other early in the morning to inform them so that they can hang out. This morning though, she recieved no text or call from him, which is weird because he usually beats her to it.

Dara has no idea where he could be, so she decided to visit B2ST's dorm. Dara wasn't one of those overreacting girlfriends who gets suspicious and jumps into conclusions easily just because their boyfriends didn't answer their phone or text them, but she really felt like something was off. It wouldn't hurt just to visit right? I mean, I just want to know where he is.. Dara thought. She was sort of reluctant to go and visit him, and just wait until he Junhyung contacts her, but curiosity got the best of her.

"Guys, I'm going to B2ST's dorm! I'll be back later!" She shouted as she put her shoes on.

Dara was about to go out when Bom, CL and Minzy ran out of the bedroom, screaming, "NOOO! WAIT!" Dara closed the door and looked at them, confused.

"Uh..I..uh..we..you can't leave! It's really cold outside and uh, you might get sick." Bom hesitated

"Yeah unnie and uh, Manager said that we should, uh, rest our, um, vocal chords because we have a concert next week!" CL smiled awkwardly.

"UNNIE I'M SO HUNGRY! CAN YOU MAKE ME FOOD!" Minzy blurted out loudly. Bom and CL glared at her.

"Woah! Why the hell are you guys acting like that?" Dara gave them a suspicious, but at the same time confused, look.

"Just stay here pleaaaaassee! We don't..uh..get to spend time together anymore! Yeah..right guys? We need some bonding time together and what's a better day to bond than on a free day right? Plus, Junhyung will contact you when he has the time, so please just stay here, in the dorm, with us!" Bom laughed. They all looked at Dara with pleading eyes.

"Aish, fine! Why the hell is everyone acting so weird today! Uggh, I'll be in my room!" Dara took of her shoes and stomped into the bedroom. She was still really confused and had absolutely no idea what was going on. She decided to take a nap because she thought that if everyone was going to be weird today, she didn't want to be a part of it, so she'll block out reality with her dreams.

Dara's POV

When I woke up, I walked outside only to find that there was no one in the dorm. 

"AHH! WHAT THE HELL! YOU TELL ME TO STAY IN THE DORM AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME?!?! SERIOUSLY?!? UGHH" I screamed at the empty living room in front of me. I can't believe them!

I was about to go back to my bedroom, when I heared someone knocking on the door. When I opened it, I saw no one, so I poked my head out into the hallway and looked around to see if anyone was there, but the hallway was empty.

I guess it was my imagination. I was about to close the door, when something on the ground caught my eye. There was a single rose with an envelope beside it. What is this? I picked it up and walked back into the dorm. I put it on the kitchen counter and stared at it, wondering who put it there. I took the envelop and opened it. There was a piece of paper and a poloroid photo. The note said:

You always thought that roses were beautiful, but I'm afraid that you, my dear, are wrong. You see, I have always known that there is something far more beautiful and precious than roses...

That was all that was written on the note. I looked at the picture and realized that it was of the roses in the park that I always liked looking at whenever I'm there. Suddenly, I had the urge to go to the park. I didn't know why, but I just had a feeling. But wait! What if it's a crazy stalker who's planning on kidnapping me?! I think about it for a few minutes. Oh, what the hell, I have nothing better to do anyways. I'll just hold on to my phone, just in case some crazy stalker tries to attack me. I put on my sunglasses and hat to disguise myself and headed to the park.

When I got there, I looked around and was suprised to see no one there. Okay, now I'm starting the believe the whole stalker idea. I was about to run back when I saw a rose on the ground, followed by another one a metre away. It seems like there's a trail of roses and I'm supposed to follow it. I hesitated a bit, but eventually started to walk in the direction of where the flower trail was leading to. Keeping my eye on the roses, I saw a not beside one of them. I picked it up and it said:

Do you wanna know what's more beautiful and precious than roses?

Hmmm..

I walked forward, trying to think of the answer, but came up with nothing. I spotted another note not too far away and quickly picked it up. It said:

Give up? Well then, let me tell you the answer. It's..

"You." I heard someone say. I smiled, knowing exactly who's voice that is. I looked up and saw Junhyung standing there.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen! You are so precious and I'm so happy that I get to call you my girlfriend, I get to be the one to kiss you and most importantly, the one who gets to say 'i love you' to you!" Junhyung said as he walked towards me.

No one's POV

"OHMYGOD Yong Junhyung! You are sooo cheesy! Come here!" Dara laughed as she opened her arms, waiting for him to hug her.

He smiled and wrapped his hands around her. "I know I'm cheesy, but you love it!"

"Haha, fine, fine! I admit that I love it!" Dara smiled giving him a peck on the lips, "Thank you Junnie!"

"You're welcome baby! Now let's go, our day is not over yet!" Junhyung said as he took her hand and ran out of the park.

Junhyung stopped in front of 'their' cafe and pulled Dara inside. Again, like the park, the cafe was empty and Dara was beginning to think that Junhyung had something to do with it. He told her to sit down anywhere while he goes to the counter. Dara saw the employee at the counter nod his head before disappearing in the kitchen. Junhyung walked back to where Dara was sitting and sat beside her. He put his arm around her, while she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Sometimes I wonder how I managed to capture such a wonderful person.." He smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"You know, sometimes I also wonder how you managed to capture such a wonderful person like me. I mean, you couldn't even figure out that Thunder is my brother!" She . Dara then felt his grip tighten around her and when she looked up, she saw that he was looking away. Uh-oh! I pissed him off! she thought.

"Juuunniiee! Are you mad?" Dara poked his side, but Junhyung didn't budge. He was still looking out the window.

"Baaabbyy! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad! I was only joking!" She hugged him from the side, resting her head on his chest.

When he still didn't move, she decided to try something, something bold, hoping that it'll work. Dara walked over to window and pulled down the blinds so that no one can see them. Junhyung had no idea what was going on, and as much as he wanted to ask her, he decided to keep up the act of being mad. When she walked back, he could've sworn that she was trying to walk seductively, but he disregarded it and looked away. Noticing this, Dara sighed and stood infront of him.

"Here goes nothing.." Dara mumbled to herself. She then climbed onto his lap and straddled him. She smirked as she felt him tense up under her.

"Junnie~! Baby~! Forgive me! I was only joking!" She whined as she moved her fingers up and down his chest. She then rested her hands on his chest and leaned down to kiss his neck. "I'm.." she then placed a kiss on his jawline. "So.." Dara caressed his cheek, before placing a soft kiss on it. "Sorry," she whispered in his ear before moving her hands to turn his head, capturing his lips. Junhyung didn't hesitate to kiss her back and placed his hands on her waist. She removed her hands from his face and wrapped them around his neck. They kissed passionately for a few minutes, but eventually pulled away as they ran out of breath.

"You know, if you keep this up, I might not be able to stop." He whispered in her ear before kissing and her neck. "Oh and don't worry, I wasn't even mad." Junhyung smirked before continuing what he was doing.

Dara bit her lip to keep herself from . She wanted him to continue, she really did, but they were in a cafe, a public place.

"Jun, we have to stop. The employees could walk out of the kitchen and see us at any moment." Dara said as she pulled away.

"Fine, but this is not over." He stared at her, still holding on to her waist. She smiled and kissed him before getting up to sit on her own chair.

"Where are the cafe employees anyways? Why did you take me here?" Dara looked around.

Junhyung was about to answer when 4 employees walked out of the kitchen with several plates. They set down the plates on the table and Dara's eyes widened when she realized that they were her favourite pastries and cakes. Whenever they would go there, she would only have a small piece because their manager doesn't want them eating a lot of sweets.

"Thank you Junnie, but I can't eat this. Manager will get mad at me." Dara looked at him feeling bad.

"Don't worry baby, I called him and he said that it was okay just for today." Junhyung said.

"Really? Thank you Junnie! I have been craving these since last week!" She squeeled and hugged him.

"Anything for you babe." He smiled and kissed her cheek,

Junhyung watched as Dara scarfed down the food, offering him a bite once in a while. They finished eating everything in about an hour.

"Waahh! That was so delicious! Thank you baby!" Dara said excitedly before kissing him.

"You are very welcome! Now let's go, I have another surprise for you!" Junhyung said as he got up from his seat to go and pay for the food.

______________________________________________________________

New chapter yay! I had a lot of homework and other school things to do, so I wasn't able to update until today! Hope you guys like it :D