Chapter 36

Go away, Breath in breath out

"Babe, please. Just sleep here tonight!" Junhyung begged, sitting up against the headboard of their bed.

"Come on, Jun. My umma's superstitious when it comes to marriage. She insists that we don't sleep together the night before our wedding," Dara explained as she walked out of the bathroom and climbed onto his lap. Junhyung rested his head on her shoulder and sighed.

"But, I won't be able to sleep without you beside me. What about Mirae? Are you taking her with you too?" Junhyung pouted. Dara shifted her body so that she could put her arms around his neck and kissed him, hoping to make his frown go away.

"I don't want to be away from you tonight either, but it's what my umma wants, so I can't say no. Plus, you're sleeping at B2ST's dorm, so you won't be alone." Dara turned around to sit between his legs and rested her head on his chest. Junhyung wrapped his arms around her and intertwined their fingers together. "Your parents will be picking up Mirae tonight, remember? They offered to look after her tomorrow. Plus, it's been a while since they saw her, so I guess they just want to spend time with their granddaughter. She'll be in good hands."

"Can this day get any worse? First, we're going to be seperated tonight and now, my little angel will be away from me too. God, why are you doing this to me," Junhyung yelled to the ceiling. Dara chuckled and hit his thigh.

"Stop being so dramatic." Dara rolled her eyes. "It's not like we're going to be seperated for years. It's only one night, Junnie."

"One night feels like a thousand years for me," he fake sobbed.

"Oh, shut up."

"Why must you hurt me like this?"

"God, Jun."

"My life is nothing without you and my precious daughter in it."

"You're such a drama queen."

"My poor, weak heart."

"Seriously, Yong Junhyung."

"Sorry."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next morning...

"Unnie, unnie, wake up. We have to go soon!" Minzy pulled off Dara's blanket and jumped on the bed. "Are you ready for your big day? I'm so excited! You're getting married!"

"I'm up, I'm up. Did you eat sugar? You're so hyper." Dara sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Sorry, I just really like weddings," Minzy said, lowering her voice this time. "It's 7:30."

"7:30?! Why do we have to leave so early?" Dara asked before pulling the blanket over her body. "The wedding isn't until 5."

"We have to go eat breakfast, pick up your dress, make sure it fits perfectly, get your personalized Louboutins from the store—which by the way is like an hour from here—make sure that fits perfectly." Minzy took a deep breath. "Eat lunch, check-in at the hotel, get your make-up done, your hair done, get your pictures taken in the room—"

"Okay, I get it. There's a lot to be done before the wedding." Dara sat up and stretched before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile, at B2ST's dorm...

"HYUNG! JUNHYUNGIE-HYUNG!" Kikwang shouted as he tried to wake up Junhyung.

"Ugh, go away Kikwang. It's still too early," Junhyung muttered under his comforter.

"No it's not. There's a lot of stuff you have to do, other than getting ready for your wedding." Kikwang said. "Your best man said that if you're not ready by the time he gets back from picking up your tux, he'll drag you to the car, regardless if you've showered or not."

"Just let me sleep for another hour. Call Doojoon-hyung and tell him not to come back for another 2 and a half hours." Kikwang huffed and stomped to the living room.

"Seobie, hyung won't wake up. Can you work your magic and get him out of bed?" Junhyung heard Kikwang say.

".." he mumbled to himself. Whenever the other members couldn't wake Junhyung up, they would always send Yoseob to annoy the hell out of him to get him up.

"OH HYUNGIE!" Yoseob bounced towards his bedroom and before he could say anything else, Junhyung's already out of bed and in the bathroom.

"Woah, how did you do that?" Kikwang asked, flabbergasted.

"A magician never reveals his secret."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara was in the hotel room, getting her hair and make-up done when someone called her cellphone.

"Hello?"

"Hey noona, it's Doojoon."

"Why are you calling? Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I was, but Junhyung insists that I call you and see if you're still alive."  Dara chuckled.

"Yes, I'm very much still alive. Tell him, three more hours and we're finally going to be married, so stop being antsy. Oh and that I love him very much."

"Hold on." Dara heard some shuffling, then, "Noona said that she's still alive and that if you don't stop whining and being impatient, you're not getting any at your honeymoon. Oh and she loves you very much." Doojoon puts the phone to his ear again. "There, I told him. He said I love you too."

"Uh, thank you..."

"You are welcome."

"I gotta go, Doojoon. The stylists are glaring at me because I'm getting my make-up on my phone."

"Alright, noona. We'll see you there."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Junhyung sat in the limo with the other members and their managers as they made their way to the wedding venue.

"Wow, I still can't believe that our main rapper is getting married today," Hyunseung said, patting him on the shoulder.

"I know right? And to Dara-noona too. She's like the epitome of beauty and brains." Dongwoon added, earning a smack form Junhyung.

"Shut it, maknae."

"Guys, stop teasing him. Can't you see that the guy's nervous? He's starting to sweat like crazy and I'm pretty sure that he'll be hyperventilating in no time." Doojoon grinned as the everybody burst out in laughter.

"Gee, thanks for the help."

"No problem." Doojoon grinned.

"Hyungs, look!" Dongwoon pointed outside. "We're here."

The limo pulled up infront of the wedding hall and one by one, they got out of the car, Junhyung being last.

45 minutes later...

Dara, Bom, Minzy and CL arrived and made their way inside.

"Noona! You look so beautiful!" Yoseob chirped.

"You look stunning," Doojoon added. The rest nodded in agreement. "We've closed the doors and organized the bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, ring bearer and of course, Bom-noona and I are the bestman and maid of honor. Are you ready?"

"Thank you guys." Dara grinned. "I'm so excited, but really nervous at the same time. What does that mean?"

"It means you're ready. Thunder's waiting for you over there. You guys have a few minutes before the doors will be opened and the music will start playing." Dara nodded and gave him a quick hug before walking over to her brother.

"Hey sis! You look so..wow," Thunder said, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you," she replied, giving him a light kiss on the cheek before looping her arm through his.

"I'm so happy for you, noona. Hyung is a great guy."

"He is and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone else."

Just then, music started playing and the big white double doors were opened.

"I think it's time to meet up with your future husband and my future brother-in-law. What do you say, sis?"

"Let's do it."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to write a pre-wedding chapter. I shall try to have the actual wedding, reception and maybe parts of the honeymoon chapter up by tomorrow, if not, Friday.

Hope you like it! :D