Chapter 24

Go away, Breath in breath out

"Wh-what?" Dara stared at him with wide eyes.

"Park Sandara, will you marry me?"

"I-I don't know what to say.."

"Say yes. Be my wife," Junhyung stated, never taking his eyes off her.

"If you're asking me to marry you just because I'm pregnant-"

"I would've asked you to marry me even if you weren't pregnant. Dara, I know this may sound cheesy, but I knew from the start that you're the one I want to spend my life with. You're the only one for me and I love you so much. I know that this isn't the way that guys usually propose, but if you want, I'll do-"

"Yes." Dara smiled.

"What?"

"Yes, I'll marry you, Yong Junhyung!" She expected Junhyung to reply, but he just sat there, staring at her. "Junnie! Say something!"

"I..I..you..hold on! Let me get something!" He jumped out of bed and got something from his backpack. When he came back, Dara was sitting on the edge of the bed, so he knelt infront of her and handed her a small velvet box. "Here."

Dara opened it and saw the most beautiful ring she's ever seen. It was a white gold ring with a round solitaire diamond and a pave of small full cut diamonds. (https://www.birks.com/media/products/21630/380/914122-28693.jpg lol, got the description from the website :P)

"You have a knack for buying expensive jewelery, don't you, Mr. Yong?" she said as he took the ring out and slipped it on her finger.

"Of course. I just want the best for my fiancée. Do you like it?" Dara could only nod and smile at him. He just called me his fiancée. I like the sound of that..
she thought.

She couldn't resist anymore, so she pulled him up by his shirt and pulled him towards her so that she could crash her lips onto his. When they stopped kissing, Junhyung smirked and looked at Dara seductively. She knew what he was thinking, so she immediately backed up until her back hit the headboard.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no! Forget it!" She glared at him.

"Come on Dara, can't we just try it once?" He said as he crawled towards her. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, but he dodged it.

"We've talked about this before, Junhyung. I am NOT having with you while I'm pregnant!" Dara put her hands out to stop him from getting any closer.

"Why not?! I asked your doctor and he said it was safe!" Junhyung traced his finger up and down one of her legs. She huffed and slapped his hand away.

"I don't care if it's safe. I'm not having with you while I am carrying your child." She pointed at her stomach.

"But babe-"

"If you don't stop right now, we are never going to have ever again. Not even after I give birth," she threatened and he immediately shut his mouth. "Good, now let's sleep."

"Fine." Junhyung pouted and crossed his arms.

"Aww Junnie, don't be sad! I promise I'll make it up to you!" She grinned and grabbed his arms so that she could peck his lips. She then lay down and faced the ceiling, while Junhyung lay down on his side with his head facing her tummy.

"Baby, Umma's being really mean to Appa! She doesn't care about my needs," he said as he her stomach. Dara giggled and lightly smacked his head. "See, she's even laughing at me. How evil! But I still love her anyway and I love you too. Hmm, how about I sing you some songs. I read somewhere that singing helps you relax and I want my baby to be as comfortable as possible."

When Junhyung started, Dara was instantly amazed by his voice. She wondered why all he does is rap in their songs, when he is more than capable of singing. She listened to him until his voice got softer and softer, and the movement on her stomach slowed down. When his actions stopped completely, Dara knew that he had fallen asleep. She rested one of her hands on his, while the other carefully played with his hair until she too dozed off into dreamland.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A few days later...

"Hey guys! Guess who's back!" Dara yelled as she entered 2NE1's dorm. Bom, CL and Minzy ran to her and hugged her like they haven't seen her in months.

"Unnie, you're back! So what happened in Japan?" Minzy asked.

"Oh, I don't now-- I think there's something on my face." Dara reached up to touch her face, making sure that they see her ring finger. All of them gasped and pointed at her hand.

"UNNIE, IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" CL asked, well more like screamed.

"Mhm.." Dara nodded. Everyone squealed and grabbed her hand to examine the ring.

"We're so happy for you!" they said excitedly.

"Thank you guys!" Dara grinned and hugged them.

"Unnie, I'm so jealous! I wonder when I'll find the right man.." Minzy said, earning giggles from the rest.

"Aww Minzy, your perfect man might be closer than you think," Dara smirked.

"What do you mean?" Minzy asked, confused. CL and Bom shook their heads.

"Stop acting clueless, Min, we know about your little crush on Yoseob," Bom said. They laughed as Minzy pouted and shook her head.

"I-I don't have a c-crush on Yoseob oppa!" She said, but they knew she was lying.

"Whatever you say, Minzy." Dara said and patted her head.

"Anyways..when are you and oppa planning on getting married?" Minzy tried to change the subject.

"Well, president said that it would be best to get married after I give birth, so probably in 6 to 8 months," Dara answered.

"Okay, so we have 6 to 8 months to find dates for your wedding," CL said. Dara nodded and laughed.

"Maybe you can ask Yoseob to be your date, Minzy," Bom teased. Dara and CL chuckled while Minzy's face turned red.

"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!"

"Then stop staring at him like an obsessed fangirl and stop searching up videos of him!"

"I..I..whatever."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol I just felt like adding a little bit of Yoseob/Minzy in there. Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like it! :D