Chapter 18

Go away, Breath in breath out

3 and a half months later...

Junhyung's parents have been asking the couple to visit them, but due to their busy schedules with their groups, they couldn't find the time to. So when his parents found out that their managers have given them a week of vacation, they took the opportunity and called up their son.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie, it's your umma. I know that you have a week off, so why don't you and Dara come over for dinner."

"But-"

"No buts Junhyung. You know that your appa and I have been wanting to see you two, so I won't take no for an answer."

"Fine. When do you want us to come over?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Fine, see you then."

"Bye honey."

Junhyung sighed as he ended the call. It's not that he didn't want to go, it's just he wants to rest and his parents live 3 hours away. He has been really tired lately not only because of his busy schedules, also because of Dara's frequent mood swings and food cravings. When she's not sleeping over at his dorm or vice versa, she would call him in the middle of the night and cry, yell, or ask for food.

Flashback

Junhyung was sitting on the couch one morning by himself, watching some tv.

"Junnie!" he heard Dara say. He turned around and saw her standing at the doorway of his bedroom, holding a shirt.

"Good morning baby, want some breakfast?" He smiled. 

"Junnie, this shirt doesn't fit me anymore," She pouted.

"Oh Dara, it's only because you're pregnant. It'll-" Junhyung tried to explain.

"No! It's never going to fit me again because I'm getting fat!" she threw the shirt on ther floor and started sobbing. Junhyung immediately rushed to her and hugged her.

"You're not-" again, he was cut off.

"I am, I am, I am! You'll stop loving me and find someone ier!" she cried and started hitting his chest.

"What's going on here?" Hyunseung asked as he walked out of his bedroom.

"Seungie, am I fat?" she sniffled.

"No noona, you're not fat," he replied. Dara stopped crying and walked over to him.

"Oh thank you Seungie, you're the best!" she then kissed his cheek and ran inside the bedroom. Hyunseung just stood there in shock.

"I-I..what..noona.." Hyunseung was still confused as to what just happened.

"It's fine Seung," Junhyung sighed and sat down on the couch.

After a few minutes, Dara came out and walked over to where Junhyung was.

"Junnie?" she asked and sat on his lap. He put his arms around her waist and looked at her.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

End Flashback

This was like a routine for them. She would get really sad, then angry at him, then say sorry. If it's not that, she would constantly be hungry and crave foods that they don't have in their dorms, so he would have to go out and buy it. One time, she called him at 3 in the morning because she wanted a hamburger and a strawberry sundae. He told her that he would get it in the morning, but she insisted that she wanted it at that moment. So despite being exhausted from the schedule that B2ST just came back from, Junhyung got up and went to McDonalds. He ended up sleeping on 2NE1's couch because he was too tired to drive home. But Junhyung knew that this was going to happen constantly over the course of her pregnancy. Yeah, he could use a little less moody and hungry Dara, but he's ready to do anything for the love of his life.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After getting off the phone with his mother, Junhyung drove to the recording studio where the 2NE1 members were. Upon arriving, he saw the group sitting on the couch, talking about their new album.

"Hey girls," Junhyung greeted as he walked towards them. They all smiled and waved at him. Dara stood up and gave him a hug.

"Hey Junnie!" She said and pecked him on the lips.

"Hey babe," he grinned, then bent down to kiss her belly, "and hey baby."

"That is so cute!" the rest of 2NE1 squealed. Dara blushed and covered her face, while Junhyung laughed.

"By the way, is it okay if we go to my parent's house for dinner next week? My umma wants us to spend some time with them," Junhyung kept on rubbing her stomach.

"Okay, you seriously have to stop touching my stomach, it tickles," Junhyung chuckled and removed his hands from her belly," thank you. Now about dinner at your parents house, I'm okay with it. It's been a while since we saw them and I miss your umma. She gives very helpful advice."

"They miss you too. Everytime they call me, they would always ask about you first. Sometimes, I wonder if they love you more than me," Junhyung pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hey, I can't help it. I'm just a naturally loveable person," She grinned and pinched his cheeks, "anyways, do you want to go now? I think we're done here."

"Sure, but can we stop by somewhere first before going back to your dorm?" Dara nodded and collected her things. Before heading out, they said goodbye to CL, Minzy and Bom.

"Bye unnie! I hope you like-" Minzy was cut off by Bom and CL's hands on .

"Like what?" Dara asked.

"Minzy's just talking nonsense. We'll see you later. Bye unnie!" CL said before dragging Minzy out of the room. Dara looked at Junhyung and he just shrugged.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After being in the car for 20 minutes, they arrived outside a building.

"What are we doing here?" Dara asked, holding on to Junhyung's arm.

"You'll see," He answered as they walked in. At first Dara thought that they were in a hotel because of how the lobby was set up, but when she looked around, she spotted a room that had mailboxes inside, so she knew that it was either an apartment or condominium. Dara wondered if they were there to visit someone and if so, who it could be. She's only passed by this building several times, but she doesn't know anyone who lives there.

"Good Morning Mr. Yong, Miss Park," the receptionist greeted as they bowed to each other.

"215 please," Junhyung said while Dara looks at them strangely.

"Certainly. This way please," the receptionist gestured for them to follow her.

They ended up infront of a door with the number '215' beautifully painted on it. The receptionist took a key out of her pocket and opened the door. When they entered, Dara couldn't help but gawk at how beautiful the inside looks. She can only see the living room and dining room, but she believes that the rest of the place will look just as amazing. (http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2009/10/hyde-park-great-apartment-living-room-design.jpg this is what she saw when they walked in.)

"Do you like it?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah, who lives here?" She replied.

"We're going to live here," Dara stared at Junhyung with wide eyes, "I figured that it would be easier if we lived together so that we don't have to keep on going back and forth to sleep at each other's dorms. I talked to your group members, as well as mine, and they were more than okay with it. I know that this might be a big step and I understand if you're not ready-"

"I would love to live with you," She looked at him and smiled.

"Oh thank god," Junhyung hugged her tightly, "because all of your belongings are already in here, so if you were to say no, it'd be a real to bring them all back to your dorm." Dara pushed him away and playfully punched his shoulders.

"Ha, just kidding," Junhyung laughed and pulled her in for another hug.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! If you're wondering how the rest of the apartment looks like, here are the links :)

Bedroom: http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2009/10/hyde-park-great-apartment-master-bedroom-design.jpg

Bathroom: http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2009/10/hyde-park-great-apartment-bathroom-design.jpg

Kitchen: http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2009/10/hyde-park-great-apartment-kitchen-bar-design.jpg

Dining Area: http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2009/10/hyde-park-great-apartment-dining-room-design.jpg

Hehe, I just got this from a random website.

This chapter is not that interesting, but I promise that the following ones will be :D