Chapter 7

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara made her way up to B2st's dorm and before she knocked on the door, she quickly wiped away her tears and composed herself. After a couple of knocks, Yoseob opened the door and jumped up and down excitedly when he saw who it was.

"DARA NOONA! WELCOME TO OUR DORM! COME IN, COME IN! GUYS, GUESS WHO'S HERE?!" He ran to the living room.

"Noona! We are so sorry for your loss! When Thunder called us, we went straight home." Doojoon said, giving her a hug. Dara's tears were threatening to spill again, but she held them back. The rest of B2st went up to her and hugged her.

"Thanks guys! What would I do without you?" She smiled.

"Ah, It's no problem." They all said. Dara looked around for Junhyung, but she couldn't spot him anywhere. Hyunseung noticed this and walked up to her.

"Junhyung's in the bedroom. When we got home, he was already in there and when we try to go in and talk to him, he would yell at us to get out. He seems to be really angry. Do you know what happened?" Hyunseung, as well as the other members, looked really worried.

"Sorry guys, I don't know what happened. I'll go in there and talk to him ok?" Dara tried not to look worried herself. They nodded and she made her way towards the bedroom. She slowly turned the knob and peeked inside. She saw Junhyung sitting at the end of his bed with his head in his hands.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO ING COME IN HE-" He looked up and was shocked to see Dara standing there. Junhyung's expression quickly changed into a scowl. Dara had no idea what was wrong with him.

"What's wrong Junnie?" She walked towards him and was about to touch him, but he slapped her hand away. She was hurt by his action and started to cry. Dara really had no idea what's gotten into him. Junhyung then stood up and balled his fists. Dara stepped back because she was scared of what he might do.

"Why the are you the one crying? Shouldn't it be me? I trusted you Park Sandara and what did you do? You go and cheat on me! That's right, I saw you! I ing caught you hugging and holding hands with Thunder!" Junhyung growled. She flinched when she heard him use her whole name.

Dara couldn't believe this was happening right now. Junhyung was accusing her of cheating on him with her BROTHER!

"Jun, listen I can explain." Dara tried to reason with him.

"No! I don't want to hear your bull!" He scoffed.

"This is all just a big misunderstan-"

"Please, just go! I don't really feel like talking right now." He said as he sat down and pinched the bridge of his nose. Dara was getting really angry now.

"Fine, I'll go! But I suggest that before you assume things, you should find out the real story first! If you really want to know about my 'relationship' with Thunder, then I suggest that you go search up Park Sanghyun, which happens to be his real name!" She yelled, emphasizing "Park".

"Or better yet, ask the members of your group! You seem to be the only one who's not aware of what Thunder and I are. Seriously Yong Junhyung! I knew that you could be stupid sometimes, but I didn't know that you could be this stupid!" Dara laughed bitterly through her tears and walked out, slamming the bedroom door behind her. Junhyung was too stunned and confused to move.

"Noona, how did it go? Did he tell you why he's angr-- WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOONA? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE UNTIL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF 2NE1 GETS HOME! NOONA!" Junhyung heard Dongwoon shouting, followed by the front door slamming. Why was she supposed to stay here till her members got home? He thought.

He heard shuffling outside, then the 5 members burst inside the bedroom.

"What the did you do to Dara-noona?" Kikwang ran to Junhyung and pulled him up by his collar.

"What did I do?! She ing cheated on me and to make it worse, it was with MBLAQ's Thunder! MBLAQ, OUR FRIENDS!" Junhyung shouted back. All 5 members glared at him.

"Oh my god, you are the biggest ing idiot in the whole world!" Kikwang was about to punch Junhyung, when Doojoon held him back.

"Enough! Kikwang, go to the living room and cool down. I'll handle this." He said calmly. Kikwang glared at Junhyung, but did as he was told and went outside. Doojoon turned to Junhyung and tried his best not to blow up.

"Look, I'm trying really hard not to punch you myself because of how stupid you're being right now, so listen to me carefully." Doojoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "When you think of Thunder and Dara noona, do you notice anything? I mean physical appearance?"

Now that Junhyung thought about it, he realized that they kinda look alike.

"I don't know, they kinda look alike. But what the hell does that have to do anything?"

"It has to do with everything, Junhyung" Doojoon was getting impatient. "Now, how about their names, what's the similarity?"

"Well they have the same last name, but I don't see how tha- OH MY GOD, THEY'RE SIBLINGS?" Junhyung realized. He couldn't believe how stupid he was not to notice that Dara is Thunder's sister.

"How the hell did you not know this hyung?" Yoseob stepped up and shouted angrily at Junhyung. "Thunder looks like the freaking male version of Dara-noona!"

"She met up with Thunder, HER BROTHER, today because he needed to tell her that one of her friends from the Philippines died a few days ago. She came here because she knew that only you could make her happy when she's having a rough day, but what did you do? You just made her more upset!" Dongwoon growled.

Junhyung stood there speechless. He didn't even listen to her explanation and told her to leave. He felt like such an idiot for not trusting her.

"Oh god, what have I done?! I didn't even listen to her when she tried to reason with me! I told her to leave me alone, I yelled at her and I made her scared! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Junhyung punched the wall, not caring about how much it hurts.

"Stop it! You're not making things any better Junhyung. If you really want to fix things, then go out there, find Dara-noona and make things right!" Doojoon pulled him back and pushed him towards the front door. Junhyung quickly put on his shoes and ran outside.

He felt so guilty. Instead of comforting Dara about the death of her friend, he made it worse by accusing her of something that she didn't do. Junhyung needed to fix this immediately and he knew that if she ever does forgive him, he would need to make it up to her BIG TIME!

Junhyung went to 2ne1's dorm, but no one was home, so he ran up and down the streets looking for where she might be and at the same time, trying not to attract attention. He tried calling her cellphone, but it was turned off, which made him more worried. He was about to go back to the dorm and ask the others to help, when he passed by the park that they went to the night that he asked Dara to be his girlfriend. Junhyung noticed someone sitting on a bench, but they were sitting with their back facing him, so he didn't see their face. As he walked towards the bench, he realized that the person is a woman and that she was wearing the same clothes that Dara did that day. He picked up his pace and ran around the bench to stand right in front of her.

"Dara?"

"J-Junhyung?" Dara looked up with puffy eyes and tears running down her face. The sight broke Junhyung's heart and he hated himself for being part of the reason why she's like this.

_____________________________________________________

 

Ooooh, what do you think will happen? Will they make up or break up? Will she forgive him?