Chapter 34

Go away, Breath in breath out

"WHAT? HE QUIT?!" Dara's asked, practically screamed, with wide eyes.

"He called our president after he left your dorm, said that he quits, then hung up. President is furious right now. This is all my f-fault, noona! God, I'm a h-horrible leader," Doojoon banged his head harder on the steering wheel.

"Stop, Doojoon. I'm going to find him and fix things, okay?" Dara assured him.

"But where are you going to find him?" Doojoon asked, looking like he was about to cry. Dara thought about it for a moment, then an idea popped up in her head.

"I think I know where he is. Can you drop me off at our dorm? I'm going to use my car." Doojoon nodded and drove her back to their dorm.

When they got there, Dara got out and thanked Doojoon.

"I'll call you when I find him and talk to him." Dara said.

"Okay, noona. When you find him, please tell him how sorry I am." Dara nodded and headed for her car.

As she got in, she called her group members, so that they won't worry about her if she comes back late or possibly, the next day.

"Unnie, where are you?"

"I'm in my car right now. Listen, I have to go do something and I might not be back until later."

"Why?

CL put Dara on speaker as she explained what happened.

"Oh my God, that girl is so evil!"

"Junhyung can't just leave the group like that!"

"Where is he?"

"Girls, one at a time. I'm going to look for him right now. I think I know where he is, so I'll start there. About Mirae, can you--"

"We'll take good care of her, unnie. We just hope that her umma and appa will fix things between them soon. Mirae misses her appa. Did you know that she smiled as soon as she saw him today?"

"Really? She must've missed Junhyung a lot then. Don't worry guys, I'll fix everything. Thank you girls."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After hours of driving, Dara finally arrived at her destination. She took a deep breath before getting out of her car. She walked down the path and stopped at the door. Dara pressed the doorbell and waited. After a few moments, she heard the door being unlocked.

"Good evening, Mrs. Yong. I'm sorry for coming here so late." Dara said.

"Honey, I'm so glad to see you. I was so surprised when Junhyung showed up here hours ago. He didn't even say anything to us. He just went upstairs to his old room and locked himself in there. We tried talking to him and getting him to open the door, but all he says is that he's fine. What's going on? Oh and didn't I tell you to call me Umma?" Mrs. Yong said as Dara entered the house.

"You see, Umma, something happened.." Dara explained everything.

"Oh my, that's horrible! Junhyung should've told me. I was planning on resigning anyways because I hate it there. Now I'm one hundred percent sure about my decision. I might even file a complaint for what for what they did to my poor son." Mrs. Yong paced around in the living room, while Dara sat on the couch.

"Is it okay if I go up and talk to him?" Dara asked.

"Of course, darling. His father went to work an hour ago, so it's just me. If you need anything, I'll be in the other living room." Mrs. Yong hugged Dara before leading her to the staircase and pointed at Junhyung's door.

Dara went up to Junhyung's room and tried to open the door, but it was still locked. Then she remembered him telling her once that he kept a spare key under the towels in the closet at the end of the hall. She slowly walked towards it, careful not to make any noise, and opened it. After a few minutes of searching, she found what she was looking for and went back to unlock Junhyung's door. She slowly crept in and found him sleeping on the bed with only a lamp on. She walked to the side of his bed and gently lay down beside him. She turned to her side so that she was facing him and caressed his cheek. A couple weeks of being away from him feels like an eternity for Dara. I've missed these, she thought as she moved closer and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Junhyung smiled, eyes still closed and turned, so that his back was facing her. He opened his eyes slowly and saw no one beside him, so he thought that it was all a dream.

"Damn, it was only a dream. Why did I have to wake up?! The dream was getting better," he mumbled to himself. Dara couldn't hold it in anymore and started giggling. Junhyung jumped out of his bed and stared at Dara, shocked. "Dara? Are you really here?"

"Yes, Junnie, I'm really here." Dara smiled. Junhyung got on the bed and crawled towards here. He put his hands all over her face and arms, still not believing that she was actually there, on his bed. "Babe, it's not a dream, okay? I'm here, in your parents house, on your old bed."

"Y-You called me Junnie and babe! Does that mean you forgive me?" Dara wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Yes, I forgive you, Junnie. Doojoon told me everything. He's really sorry for what he did," she told him.

"Did he also tell you about..." Junhyung didn't finish his sentence, just in case Doojoon didn't tell her about his feelings

"Yeah he did," Dara answered, knowing what he was talking about.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that I love him too and now we're a couple." Dara bit her lip to keep herself from laughing. Junhyung pulled back and stared at her. "Just kidding."

"Not funny, Dara."

"I know, I'm sorry. I told him that I love him too, but not in that way. He said that he knew already, but his heart won't believe it." Junhyung's expression turned into a sad one.

"I kind of feel sorry for hyung. Yeah, he made a mistake, but other than that, he always puts us before himself. He sacrifices a lot just so that we're happy." Dara pushed Junhyung down, so that he was sitting, and climbed on his lap. He hugged her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I guess it's part of being the leader of a group. You have to think about what's best for your members, even if you get hurt in the process. By the way, close your eyes, I want to do something," she said seductively. Junhyung smirked and did as he was told. But instead of feeling Dara's lips on his, he felt the pain of her hand smacking his head.

"Ow, why did you hit me?" he asked, rubbing his head.

"Because you're stupid! You told your president that you quit B2ST, hung up on him and ran away. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how mad your president and manager are right now? I had to leave our daughter in the dorm and drive three hours just to find you! You're lucky I only smacked your head!" Dara rubbed her temples.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just so angry that I wasn't thinking straight. I'll talk to our president and manager tomorrow to clear things up and apologize for what I did." Junhyung trailed kisses from her neck up to her cheek. "And I'm sorry for making you drive all the way here and leave Mirae with the girls in your dorm. I'll make it up to you, Dara."

"You better," she whispered before leaning down to peck him on the lips. "You know, your umma was going to quit her job."

"What?! So, this all happened for no reason?"

"Well, you should've told her, Junnie. A mother always puts the ones she loves first before anything else," she said, playing with his hair.

"You're right. I'm just so glad that I don't have to worry anymore about my umma losing her job and me, losing the one I love most." Dara nodded and smiled. Junhyung looked down and noticed that she hasn't taken off her engagement ring. "Babe, can I just clarify some things?"

"Sure."

"I'm already forgiven, right?"

"Yup."

"..and..we're..together again, right?"

"I guess."

"So..if we were supposed to get married before you broke up with me, are we still going to get married now that we're back together?"

"Hmm..." Dara continued to play with his hair, not saying a word.

"Dara, stop it!" Junhyung whined and pouted.

"Stop what?" She smirked.

"Stop playing with my hair and tell me if our wedding is still on or not!" Dara giggled and put her arms around his neck.

"Of course, the wedding is still on. But on one condition."

"What?"

"We are not hiring a wedding planner again! We will plan this wedding on our own, with the help of friends and family. I am not going to have another stranger in my home, flirting, feeling up, blackmailing, and kissing my soon-to-be husband."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, babe."

"Good. Now, I'm hungry. Up for a midnight snack?" Junhyung chuckled and kissed Dara before going down to prepare food.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"No."

"Come on, Dara."

"I said no. Your mom will hear us."

"So? It's not like we're hiding anything from her."

"You are a addict, Jun."

"I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Well I-- Stop trying to undress me!"

"Fine."

"Can you please stop putting your hands up my shirt!"

"Babe, you're no fun."

"I promise that we will have hot, steamy when get back to our apartment, okay?"

"But I want you now!"

"For the last time, no. If you say another word about , you will be banned from touching me ever again."

"But..aish, fine."

"Now sleep. Goodnight, Junnie. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, goodnight. I love you too."

A few minutes later, Junhyung thought that Dara had fallen asleep already.

"Baby, when I get my hands on you--"

"I'm still awake."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay, they're together again! Hope you like this chapter! :D