Chapter 35

Go away, Breath in breath out

Months later...

"Do I really have to go?" Junhyung asked his group members, who were all sitting patiently on the couch.

"Yes, you have to. Come on hyung, it's your bachelor party. It'll be fun," Kikwang replied.

"But--"

"No buts hyung. Plus, you can't stay. Bom-noona, CL, Minzy and Dara-noona are having a girls night here." Yoseob interjected. Junhyung huffed, but continued to get ready, knowing that he'll never win this one.

Just as they were about to leave, Dara entered the apartment with the rest of 2NE1.

"Hey guys, are you going now?" Dara asked.

"Yeah, have fun girls. Don't get too drunk." Doojoon chuckled.

"There will be no alcohol tonight since Minzy's still a minor. But regardless, we will still have loads of fun." Bom said.

"Speaking of drunk, don't let Junhyung-oppa drink a lot of alcohol. Who knows what he might do when he's had a little bit too much," CL added.

"Don't worry, we'll look after him. Yoseob-hyung and I don't drink much, so we'll probably be sober the whole night," Dongwoon assured her.

Dara noticed that Junhyung was looking a little gloomy, so she went over to him and put her hands on his cheeks.

"Hey you, what's with the sad face?" she asked before leaning up to give him a quick kiss.

"Can't I just stay here with you?" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around Dara's waist.

"Come on, you'll have a great time with the guys."

"But why do I have to stay over at the dorm?"

"So many questions. What happened to the Junhyung who liked going to clubs and drinking booze?" Dara asked, making Junhyung chuckle.

"He has a child and is getting married, that's what happened."

"So now it's our fault?" Dara joked.

"Yup," he said, leaning down to capture her lips. "All." Kiss. "Your." Kiss. "Fault." Kiss.

Hyunseung cleared his throat, while the others looked away awkwardly. "As much as we would love to watch you two continue making out, we should get going."

"Right," Dara said, slightly embarrassed.

"Fine, let's go." Junhyung put on his jacket and shoes as the others made their way out into the hallway. "Are you sure Mirae's going to be okay with Daniel?"

"Junnie, you and I both know that if there's someone who could take care of our daughter better than us, it's Daniel."

"I guess you're right. Kiss?" Dara giggled and pulled him down by his tie.

"Only if you promise me that you won't be a downer and have a blast tonight."

"Mhm, I promise." Dara pinched his cheek before placing her lips on his. "Don't have too much fun without me, okay? I love you."

"Is that even possible?" Dara laughed. "I love you too."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The girls spent the whole night watching their favourite movies, baking and cooking food, and other things that people would do at a typical slumber party. Halfway through their 5th movie, someone called CL's phone, so she went to the kitchen to answer it. After several minutes, she came back and gave Bom and Minzy a thumbs up. They all squealed as Dara looked at them, confused as to what was going on. Minzy turned off the tv and dvd player, while Bom and CL pushed the glass table to the side of the room.

"What are you doing?" Dara asked, bemused.

"Unnie, we have a surprise for you," CL said excitedly.

"What surprise?" She asked cautiously, afraid of what the girls might be up to.

"Okay, so you know how at Bachelorette parties, they sometimes hire male strippers?" Dara's eyes widened.

"Please don't tell me that you..no..did you?"

"Well, at first we were going to, but we didn't want to risk giving out your address to strangers." Minzy said. Dara sighed in relief.

"But after brainstorming, we found a couple of guys who are just as great and we don't have to worry about them finding out where you live. It took a lot of convincing and food before we got them to agree." Bom added.

"Oh God, should I be worried?"

"Not at all. Trust us, you'll love this, okay?" Dara hesitantly nodded her head. "Great, now can you go to your bedroom while we set things up?"

"I swear, if this is a prank or something, I'm going to kill all of you," Dara warned. Bom laughed and pushed her towards the bedroom.

"It's not a prank, Dara, so relax." She said as Dara went in the room. "Minzy will be guarding the door, so don't even try to go outside before we tell you to."

"Fine, fine." Dara huffed and sat on the bed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After 30 minutes, Minzy came in the room.

"Unnie, your surprise is ready. You have to put this on though," she said, handing Dara a blindfold. Dara was about to say something when Minzy cut her off. "Don't even think of protesting."

"Fine," Dara rolled her eyes before putting on the blindfold. Minzy led her to the living room and made her sit on the couch.

"Are you ready for your super awesome surprise, noona?" CL asked.

"More than I'll ever be."

"You can take off your blindfold now." Dara slowly took it off, scared of what their 'surprise' might be.

"OH. MY. GOD," Dara gasped. She brought her hand up to to supress her laughter.

In front of her stood the Big Bang members, wearing nothing but black spandex shorts and rainbow suspenders.

"You told me that you found guys who are just as great as male strippers. These guys don't even come close!" Dara joked, covering her face with a pillow.

"For your information, we're just as y, if not ier, than male strippers. You should feel honoured that we're doing this for you," Daesung retorted, making Dara laugh even more.

 "You all have forever tainted the image that I have of you in my head. Oh, my poor, poor, eyes." Dara put her hands on her eyes and shook her head. The rest of 2NE1 burst out in laughter at how dramatic she was being.

"Oh, shut up, noona and just enjoy our performance." G-Dragon said. Dara was actually anticipating what they were going to do, just as much CL, Bom and Minzy.

After getting into position, TOP the cd player and pressed play. I Am The Best started playing and Dara was expecting them to just dance randomly to the song, but they actually learned the choreography. She couldn't help but cheer along with her members as they moved flawlessly with the music. (Author's Note: Imagine them dancing like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ncaG02nz4, wearing spandex and suspenders. Oh and let's just pretend that Taeyang was in it too XD)

"That was amazing oppas!" Minzy squealed as they finished dancing. The rest nodded in agreement.

"Can male strippers do that? I don't think so," Taeyang said to Dara.

"I'm pretty sure they can, but regardless, you have proven me wrong. You are as great, if not better, than male strippers," Dara told them.

"Oh yeah!" They pumped their fists up in victory before giving each other high fives.

"Can you please put on some clothes? I'm getting really uncomfortable with you five, half in my apartment." Dara scrunched her face and looked away.

The Big Bang members had completely forgotten that they were only wearing spandex shorts. They gasped before picking up their bags and running into the guest room to change.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day...

"Hey noona, I'm just calling to say that hyung is on his way home. His phone ran out of battery, so he couldn't call."

"Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me, Woonie. So, what happened last night?"

"You should've been there, noona. Junhyung-hyung is so funny when he's drunk."

"Why? What did he do?"

"Okay firstly, I would just like to say that I think no matter how drunk he is, you'll always be the only woman in his mind."

"What do you mean?"

"So, like 20 women went up to him while we were at the club and tried to flirt with him. The funny part is that they couldn't even finish their sentence without hyung interrupting them and asking, 'Are you my Dara?' If they said no, he would say, 'Go away. Don't try to flirt with me. Only my Dara can flirt with me.' But if they try to trick him and say yes, he would yell, 'You don't look like my Dara. Why are you lying to me? I don't want to talk to you,' then stagger away."

"I find that super sweet, but totally hilarious at the same time."

"I know, right? Ask him about it, noona."

"Knowing him, he'd probably deny it, saying that he doesn't remember."

"We kinda figured that he would say that, so we took a video. I'll ask Yoseob-hyung to send it to you."

"You smart boys. Oh, I think he's here. I'll talk to you later, Woonie."

"Bye Dara-noona!"

Dara put her phone on the bedside table and made walked out of the bedroom. She found Junhyung sitting on the couch in the living room, wearing the same thing that he wore last night.

"Hey babe," he greeted as Dara sat down beside him. He put his arm around her as she snuggled closer to him. "Did you have a good time with the girls?"

"Yeah. Lots of things happened last night," she replied, hugging his waist and resting her head on his chest.

"Like what?"

"We watched movies, baked some sweets and yeah..." Dara didn't want to tell him about the whole 'Big Bang male strippers' part of her evening because she knew exactly how he was going to react.

"There's something you're not telling me," he stated. , do I tell him? she thought.

"Well..I..Okay..You see..They got male strippers to come here." Dara didn't dare look up at Junhyung.

"There were guys you didn't know, strippers, in my home?" He asked calmly, but Dara knew better.

"Well, not exactly..."

"What do you mean, not exactly?" His voice was a lot louder this time.

"I..umm..knew them.."

"You know male strippers?"

"Well, no. They aren't really strippers.." Dara had no idea how she was going to explain this.

"Then, who are they?!"

"It was..uh..the Big Bang members." Junhyung stiffened, keeping his eyes on the tv. "But, but, all they did was dance to I Am The Best. After that, they got dressed, we ate dinner, then they left." Dara realized what she had just said and hoped that Junhyung didn't notice. But, by the way he turned his head and stared at her with wide eyes, she knew that he heard it.

"What were they wearing while they danced?!"

"Spandex shorts and rainbow suspenders," Dara mumbled.

"Oh my God."

"But I made them change right after their performance. I swear, I had absolutely no idea that the girls were planning this. Please, don't be mad at me." Dara begged, climbing on his lap and straddling him.

"I'm not mad. Just a little shocked, that's all. I didn't expect for the girls to organize such things, let alone get Big Bang to do it. Plus, you know how I jealous I get when it comes to other guys," Junhyung said.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. I think that you would look way better in spandex shorts and suspenders than those guys," she whispered in his ear.

"Is that so?" Junhyung smirked and placed soft kisses on her shoulder, up to her neck. Dara bit her lip to keep herself from .

"Mmmmhm. But right now, I prefer you with no clothes on." she mumbled, inches from his face, before crashing her lips onto his.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry that it took me almost a whole week to update! I've just been so busy with school. But now the work load is kinda getting lighter, so I'm hoping that I can update more frequently. Anyways, hope you like this chapter! :D