Chapter 16

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara's POV

"You're pregnant Miss Park."

I just sat there and stared at the doctor with wide eyes. He waved his hand infront of my face to get me to snap out of it.

"You're kidding right? There has to be some sort of mistake. I can't be pregnant!" I was still in shock and felt very dizzy.

"I'm sorry, but our test results show positive for pregnancy. If you like, we could run the tests again, but I doubt that the outcome will be any different," the doctor said.

"No, it's alright, I believe you. What do I have to do?" I asked, my mind jumbled up.

"Well, if you do decide to keep this child, you will have to limit your activities. Also, I know you're an idol and you have a very busy schedule, but you need to always get a good nights sleep, eat well and take prenatal vitamins. You cannot stress yourself out because it can damage the health of your baby," he explained. "Are you okay Miss Park? You seem a bit pale."

"I'm fine. It's just a lot to take in," I told him. "I think I'll go home now. Please don't tell anyone about this, Doctor."

"I won't, Miss Park. You have my word. But if you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do?" What am I going to do? I have no idea.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll probably talk to our company president and my group members before making a decision," he nodded.

The doctor had me go out the emergency exit to avoid people from seeing me.

On my way home, I was thinking about when I should tell the president. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow, so I asked Minhyuk to drop me off at the YG building.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I stood infront of his office for a good 15 minutes. Whenever I try to knock on the door, it's like my arms are stuck and I can't lift them up. I had no idea what I was going to say and how I was going to say it. I can't just go in there and say, "Oh sir, I'm pregnant." I don't think I'm ready for whatever his reaction might be. God Dara, get it together and go in there! Whatever, I can do this. Here goes nothing.

I knock on the door, but there was no answer. Yes, he's not here! I'll just come back tomorrow.

"Yes? Who is it?" Damn it!

"It's me, Dara. I - I was wondering if I..uh..could have a word with you," I stuttered.

"Certainly. Come in," Brace yourself, Dara. There's no turning back now.

I went in and there he was. Sitting in his chair, looking very serious. I bowed and he smiled. That made me feel a bit better.

"So Miss Park, what brings you here today?" he asked as he gestured for me to sit.

I tried to open my mouth and just say it, but I couldn't, so I just stared at him.

"Is everything alright?" he asked me with worry in his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry.

"I-I'm pregnant sir. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen," I kept my head down to avoid his eyes. He's probably infuriated with me right now.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?" he asked. Suprisingly he didn't sound angry, more like a concerned parent.

"Y-Yes, I'm sure. I went to the hospital before I came here," I sniffled, "I-I am so s-sorry! I know that this might not be the best decision, but I want to keep my baby. I understand if y-you kick me out of 2NE1 and find a replacem-"

"Woah, hold on there. Let me make one thing clear. 2NE1 consists of you, CL, Bom and Minzy. Without you, the group isn't complete and no one in this world can ever replace you. Same goes for the other members. Now, about your child. The last thing that I would want you to do is get an abortion. I'm actually glad that you chose not to get one," he assured me.

"But how am I going to work? How about my schedules? What will I do when my baby bump starts to show?" I asked, managing to look at him this time.

"Any schedules that you have with your group, you can still participate in them, minus performing and strenuous activities. You can still do interviews, go to fan meetings and anything that doesn't require you move around a lot. Your manager and I will work it out so that you're not doing too much work that can affect your baby's health. When you start showing, I'm afraid you'll have to temporarily stop all activities unless you decide to make your pregnancy public. I suggest that you, the rest of your group members and Junhyung meet and talk about this," he stood up and sat beside me.

"But, but, I'm not sure if I should tell Junhyung. He's already so busy as it is and I don't want to be a burden for him. What if he doesn't even want this child? What if he leaves me when I tell him?" It all hit me. There's a possibility that I could lose Junhyung. 

"If he really loves you, then I'm sure it will all work out. Don't worry Dara, everything will be okay," he patted my back.

"Thank you so much," I couldn't resist and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Just remember that I'm always here for you, Bom, Minzy and CL no matter what. You girls are like daughters to me." I nodded and wiped my tears away. "You should go back to your dorm and rest."

Our president called for another driver to bring me home since Minhyuk's shift has already ended.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When I got to our dorm, no one was there. I called CL and she told me that they went out to buy food and will be back in 15 minutes. I also called Junhyung and asked him to come over. I know that the president told me to rest, but I don't think I'll be able to until I tell the people that need to know. What am I going to do? What do I say? What if he breaks up with me? What if they get mad at me? How will I make it on my own?

"Unnie? Dara unnie? Hello? Are you okay?" I didn't realize that I zoned out. When I looked up, CL, Bom, Minzy and Junhyung were standing infront of me. When did they get here?

"Uh y-yeah I'm o-okay. I was just th-thinking about things. When did you get here?" I tried not to look nervous, but with the expressions on their faces, I'm guessing that I failed at doing so.

"A couple of minutes ago. Baby, are you okay? Do you feel sick? You seem a bit pale and you're shaking," Junhyung walked over and felt my forehead. "Hmm..doesn't seem like you have a fever. What's wrong Dara?"

"I-I'm fine, really. I just..I..why don't you all sit down first. I need to tell you something," I smiled as best as I could to show that I'm okay, but they weren't convinced. I sat down first and the rest followed. Junhyung sat beside me, while the girls sat on the other couch.

"I went to the hospital today.." I started. Unfortunately, I didn't get to continue because everyone started talking at the same time, asking me questions. I tried to answer, but they were all coming at me at such a fast speed. I'm getting really confused.

"You were at the hospital?!" Yes.

"Dara, why were you there?!" To see if I'm pregnant.

"Unnie, are you sick?" No.

"Is it because you threw up at our dorm?" Partly.

"She threw up?" Yes.

"Why did she throw up?" Because I'm pregnant.

"Baby, what happened?" I'm pregnant.

"Tell us what happened!"

"I'M PREGNANT!" I shouted. The room went silent. Well that shut them up. "I went to the hospital because I've been experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy. At first I was in denial because I thought that it was all just a coincidence, but when I threw up at B2ST's dorm, I knew that it wasn't. I needed to know if I was carrying a child, so I had Minhyuk bring me to the nearest hospital. I have already talked to our president about it and he supports my decision too keep it. I know that this is a lot, but you all have the right to now." Right when I finished speaking, 3 pairs of arms embraced me followed by words of support and love. I thanked them, glad that they'll always be by my side through it all.

When I looked at Junhyung, my smile instantly faded. He sat still and stared at the wall.

"Jun, say something," I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched. I pulled my hand away, hurt, and felt tears in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go," he didn't even bother to look at me before running out the door.

I stood up and tried to go after him, but stopped before I even got to the door. I suddenly felt very dizzy, the room was spinning and my heart was beating so fast. My legs gave out and I fell on the floor with a thud. I heard people calling out my name, but I couldn't see who they were as my vision became blurry.

Dara..

Dara unnie..

Unnie..

Then everything went black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Gah, I feel so bad for making Dara go through so much, but I promise it'll get better! :P Hope you like this chapter! :D