Chapter 25

Go away, Breath in breath out

4 months later...

"Babe, you ready? We have to go!" Dara yelled from the living room. Both their groups are attending a music awards as they are nominees and are going to perform.

"Are you sure you want to go? Our managers said that you don't have to. What if your water breaks or something while we're there?" Junhyung asked as he walked out of their bedroom.

"Of course I want to go. I know you do too because it's all you've been talking about for the past week. Don't worry okay? If my water breaks or something, I'll tell you or my manager," Dara assured him.

"Fine, but don't jump around too much when you're performing," Junhyung said. Dara laughed and took his hands.

"Do you really think I'll be able to jump with this," she said as she placed his hands on her stomach.

"I guess not. But still be careful okay?" Dara nodded and placed a kiss on his lips before heading out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

During the awards, Dara felt a bit weird, but she disregarded it, thinking that it's nothing. She didn't want to tell Junhyung about it because she didn't want him to worry. So far, 2NE1 has won Album of the Year, while B2ST won Best Male Group and Song of the Year. Unfortunately, 2NE1 and B2ST were not seated together, so Junhyung and Dara were apart for most of the night.

"Unnie, are you okay?" CL asked during one of the commercial breaks.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm good. Just feeling a bit..I don't know.." she replied, unsure of what she's actually feeling.

"Do you want to go to the hospital? I can ask our manager to bring you," CL said, concerned. Minzy and Bom looked at her with worried expressions.

"No, no, it's okay. I'm probably just hungry," Dara told them.

"Okay, but if you feel anything and want to leave the stage during our performance, we'll cover for you. Just give us a sign, so we'll know. Point at your ring finger or something," CL said. Dara could only nod because the break was over.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara was glad that they were only performing 'Lonely' and a slowed down version of 'Ugly' because she didn't know how she would go about dancing around the stage if they had to perform 'I am the Best'. Thankfully, 'Lonely' went well and they're almost finished performing 'Ugly'.

"Ddaddeuthamiran eopseo
Gyeoten amudo eopseo..."

Dara was singing the bridge of 'Ugly' when she suddenly felt liquid going down her legs. , why now? The song is almost done! she thought. She knew what was happening and kept calm until she finished singing her part. Then she turned around and looked at the other members before shakily pointing at her ring finger. Their eyes widened for a second and nodded before gesturing for the backup dancers to move up the stage, while Dara sneaks off the side. Luckily, the camera was on CL at that time, so Dara leaving the stage wasn't filmed. She was glad that she wore black pants or it would've looked like she peed herself. She hurried down the hallway to their dressing room where their manager was waiting.

"W-we need to go to the h-hospital," she panted as she burst through the door. Their manager shot up from the sofa and scurried towards her.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked.

"M-my water b-broke."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"..and the Artist of the Year award goes to..2NE1!" the presenter announced. The audience and other idols stood up and clapped as 2NE1 walked towards the stage. Everyone, especially Junhyung, looked at them with curious expressions when they saw that Dara was missing. The members noticed this, so CL decided to tell everyone what was going on.

"Before anything, I just want to say that I know you all are wondering why Dara is not here right now. Well, the truth is that our manager took her to the hospital because her water broke near the end of our performance earlier," she said as she looked back and forth from the audience to Junhyung.

Junhyung stood up from his chair and the cameraman immediately filmed him, but he didn't care. He turned to where his manager was standing and when he gave him a thumbs up, Junhyung quickly ran to the back entrance of the building where 2NE1's manager was waiting inside their van. He could hear the audience screaming and cheering, but he didn't waste any time and got in.

"Did she umm.." Junhyung was unsure what to ask because he hasn't dealt with anything like this before.

"Give birth? No. She probably will in a few hours," Manager replied, keeping his eyes on the road. "Oh and when she does go into labor, stay by her side, hold her hand, whisper comforting words to her because my sister told me that childbirth is a painful experience. I was the one who had to step in and stay by her side when she was giving birth to my nephew because her husband couldn't take it and fainted. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, I'm just saying that you should be ready when the time comes." Junhyung gulped.

 "O-Okay, t-thank you," he stammered. For the rest of the ride, he stayed quiet, nervous because he doesn't know what to do.

When they got to the hospital, he ran to Dara's room and found her lying on the bed, watching tv. She turned to him and smiled.

"Hey, you made quite a scene at the awards, Junnie. You ran out of there like a madman! You couldn't even wait until the camera was off you." Dara rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to waste any time. I wanted to be by your side as soon as possible. Oh and the rest of B2ST and 2NE1 are coming straight here after the show," he said as he went over to her and leaned down to kiss her. She smiled and pinched his cheeks. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just waiting for this little one to come out," Dara said as she her tummy. Junhyung pulled up a chair beside her bed and carefully rested his head on her stomach.

"Appa can't wait to see you, baby. Come out soon, so I can hold you in my arms," he whispered, earning an, "awwww" from Dara.

"You know, I read somewhere that giving birth is really painful. But I think it's worth it," she said, looking down at him. He sat up and held her hands.

"I don't know how bad it's going to hurt, but I'll be here with you through it all." Dara smiled as he kissed her hands. "If you want, you can scratch my arm, bite it, dig your nails into it, but just don't break it. I can always wear long sleeves, but I can't exactly hide a cast. Fans might think that you beat me up."

"Just make sure you have someone on standby just incase you faint." she teased.

"I am not going to faint," Junhyung protested.

"You can't even watch those pregnancy shows on tv without feeling lightheaded."

"Ah, shut up." Junhyung crossed his arms and pouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter! Happy New Year to everyone!! :D