Chapter 26

Go away, Breath in breath out

After a few hours...

"AAAHHH FUUU-" The rest of B2ST and 2NE1 stopped pacing around outside the hospital room that Dara's in.

"I am so glad we're the only ones in this hallway. If people heard her right now, it could ruin her image!" Bom said while the others laughed.

"AHH !"

"See, there she goes again. I hope their baby comes out now. I can't stand to hear anymore profanities being yelled every 30 seconds!" she added.

"Is giving birth really that painful? I've heard noona swear before, but not this much." Dongwoon asked the girls.

"We don't know because we don't have children. But my umma told me that it hurts a lot. Probably not her most painful experience, but it's close," CL replied.

"I just hope Junhyung doesn't faint. That would be pretty embarassing," Doojoon said, earning chuckles from everyone. "Anyways, Yoseob is in there, so if anything happens, he can step in and take Junhyung's spot."

"You know what I think? Yoseob would make a great husband someday," Hyunseung said as he winked at Minzy.

"Ugh, not you guys too!" Minzy crossed her arms and put her forehead against the wall.

"Come on! We know that you two like each other, it's so obvious! Why can't you guys just admit it?" Kikwang said, which caused her to turn around and look at him.

"You t-think he l-likes me?" Minzy asked.

"Are you kidding me? He stares at you like some obsessed fanboy and searches up videos of you!" Doojoon said.

"MINZY DOES THE SAME THING!" CL and Bom said in unison. The B2ST members burst out in laughter while Minzy's face turned red out of embarassment.

"I don't like him!" Minzy lied. "And I'm pretty sure that Yoseob oppa doesn't like-"

"Who do I not like?" Yoseob interrupted as he walked out of the room.

"Ask Minzy," Hyunseung said. Minzy blushed as Yoseob turned to her.

"Well..it was just..they said..they said that..umm..HEY! Aren't you supposed to be in the room with Dara unnie just incase Junhyung oppa faints?" Minzy said, trying to change the subject. Yoseob sensed that she didn't want to answer him, so he let it go.

"I went out to tell you guys that you guys can come in. Noona has given birth to a beautiful baby girl." Everyone cheered and quickly went inside the room. Dara was lying down on the bed, while Junhyung was standing beside her, holding their baby in his arms.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Mirae, Yong Mirae." He said as he walked towards them. They all crowded around him to get a better look at Mirae.

"I gotta say noona, you and Junhyung made a very beautiful baby! You should make more!" Doojoon said while walking to Dara's bed.

"Oh, we will surely make more," Junhyung said.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to go through childbirth!" She rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Now let me carry Mirae! I only got to hold her for like 2 seconds!"

Junhyung laughed and gave Mirae to Dara. She held their daughter and couldn't help but be amazed at how peaceful she looks sleeping, even with all the noise in the room. She was too focused on admiring Mirae's tiny features, that she didn't notice Junhyung snaking an arm around her shoulder.

"Doojoon hyung is right, you know? We really did make a beautiful baby," he said, then kissed the top of her head.

"Mhm.." Dara hummed as she leaned back onto Junhyung's arm.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 week later...

Junhyung entered their apartment, trying to make as little noise as possible. It was already 2 in the morning, so he knew that Dara and Mirae are already sleeping. He was supposed to come home earlier from dance practice with his group, but there was a certain part of the choreography that the members were having a hard time with, so they had to do it over and over again until they got it right. It unfortunately took them almost 2 hours to dance that part without any mistakes.

When he went into the bedroom, Dara was sleeping soundly on their bed, while Mirae was peacefully asleep in her crib. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change his clothes, before gently laying down beside Dara, hoping not to wake her up. However, she felt the bed dip beside her, which caused her eyes to flutter open and see Junhyung's back.

"Mmm..hey Junnie! When did you get home?" she asked as she scooted closer to him and put her arm around his waist.

"About 30 minutes ago. Sorry for waking you up, let's go to sleep," he said, turning around so that he could peck her lips.

"Hmm..okay. I love you," Dara said, her eyes already closed.

"I love you too."

A few minutes later, Junhyung was about to fall asleep, when Mirae started crying. He slowly took Dara's arm off his waist and proceeded to get up, when she grabbed his hand.

"I'll do it. You need to get some sleep," she said as she pulled him back down onto the bed.

"Are you sure?" Junhyung asked, sitting up.

"Yes babe, I'm sure. Now lie down, close your eyes and sleep," she commanded while getting out of bed. Junhyung nodded, pulling the blanket over himself and shut his eyes.

Dara went to Mirae's crib and saw her daughter with tears in her eyes.

"Aigoo, why is my baby crying?" she whispered as she picked up Mirae and left the bedroom, so that Junhyung could sleep.

Dara tried to stop Mirae's weeping by walking around and carefully rocking her, but it didn't work. She then remembered that there's a rocking chair in the guest room, so she went there and sat down, wishing that the movement will seize her daughter's shedding of tears. Thankfully, moments later, Mirae was in a deep slumber again.

Dara made her way back to the bedroom and put Mirae back in her crib. She then lay down on the bed, not bothering to slide under the covers because she was too sleepy to do so. She moved closer to Junhyung, who was lying flat on his back, and hugged his waist. He stirred a bit, but kept his eyes closed and rested his hand on her arm. They were both off into dreamland in no time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Dara gave birth! Lol hope you like this chapter! :D