Chapter 4

Go away, Breath in breath out

At B2st's Dorm

"Hyung, relax, you got this!" Dongwoon put his hand on Junhyung's shoulder to stop him from fidgeting.

"Ah , what do I do? What if they don't like me? What if they don't approve? Uggh, I am never gunna get to go out with her! They'll hate m-" Junhyung was then interrupted by an angry Yoon leader.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up. Junhyung! Look, we know you'll do great! They'll love you and I'm sure you'll get your date with Dara noona. Ok? So go and get ready. You don't want to be late," Doojoon tried to say calmly.

"You're right. Thanks hyung!" Junhyung replied as he made his way to the bedroom.

When he was done getting ready, he put on his shoes and made his way to the door. Before leaving, he looked at the other members who were sitting on the couch and said, "Okay guys, I'm gunna go. Wish me luck!"

"YOU CAN DO IT! JUNHYUNG HWAITING!" They all screamed and pumped their fists up in the air.

Outside Big Bang's Dorm

While Junhyung waited for Dara outside of Big Bang's dorm, he kept on taking deep breaths, thinking about what he should say. He was too busy thinking about what to do, that he didn't notice Dara standing beside him.

"Hey Junnie, are you ok? You seem to be thinking about a lot." She said waving her hand in front of his face.

"Woah! Oh, h-hey noona, how long have you been here?" Did she just call me Junnie? So cute! he thought.

"Not long. So are you ready? Don't worry, they're all nice. I'm sure you'll get along well with them." She touched his arm to try and calm him down as she can sense that he was nervous.

When she touched Junhyung's arm, his whole body froze and he could feel his cheeks heating up. He tried to look away and hide his face, but Dara saw this and she couldn't help but blush. All of a sudden, they heard someone say, "Are you guys just gunna stand there the whole day?"

They both turned and saw G-Dragon standing on the doorway of their dorm.

"Sorry Jiyong, we were just talking about something," Dara smiled and entered the dorm. Junhyung gulped and followed her.

"Hello, my name is Yong Junhyung from B2st. It's really nice to meet you..uhh.." He said shakily.

"Call me G-Dragon hyung, Jiyong hyung, or whatever floats your boat. You're B2st's rapper right? I've heard your songs, they're good," G-Dragon smiled. He gestured for Junhyung to sit beside Dara on the couch.

"Thank you so much hyung! I've been listening to you guys ever since my trainee days and I have to say that you're my inspiration. You're an awesome rapper!" Junhyung replied joyfully.

Before G-Dragon could answer, TOP walked out of his bedroom. "Now, how are you going to get my approval if all you do is compliment Jiyong only?" he said smirking.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You're an awesome rapper too. I listen your song "Turn it Up" all the time!" When Junhyung said this, TOP and G-Dragon both looked at each other and started laughing.

Dara and Junhyung stared at them, trying to figure out what could be so funny. "Yah, why the hell are you laughing?" Dara said with an annoyed tone.

"Sorry! It's just that he looks so scared!" TOP said and turned to Junhyung. "Relax Junhyung! The truth is, when Bom noona told us that it was you who asked her out and that you were actually willing to meet with us, all of the group members already approved. I don't know why guys are scared of us, we're like angels!" They both tried to look cute. This time, it was Dara and Junhyung's turn to laugh.

After an hour of chatting and laughter, Dara stood up and put her jacket on. "I wish we could stay longer, but we have to go to YG's office." Junhyung nodded and did the same.

"It was great meeting you hyungs. I hope we can hang out again soon and this time with all of our members. Oh and thank you" he smiled and headed for the door.

"No problem! Yeah, we should definitely hang out soon. You and your members are always welcome here! Good luck with YG!" G-Dragon said while TOP waved and smiled.

Dara and Junhyung both waved and headed for the elevator. Once they got in the car to head to YG's office, they were silent for a few seconds before Dara spoke up.

"Junhyung?"

"Yes noona?"

"Could you just call me Dara? I know I'm not your girlfriend, but it feels weird when you call me that."

"Oh, Dara it is then," he smiled.

"Thanks, but actually, that wasn't my question."

"Oh okay, then what is it?"

"I was just wondering..if the president says yes, where would you take me for our date?"

Junhyung was surprised by her question. He hasn't really thought about what they would do because he was too busy thinking about getting through the meeting. "Well, uhh, maybe we could eat dinner at a restaurant, watch a movie and then maybe go to a cafe if it's not too late."

They looked at each other. "I'd like that," she smiled. "I'm glad," he replied smiling back.

The awkwardness around them disappeared and they sat there with a big grin plastered on their faces.

They arrived at the YG Entertainment building and headed up to the president's office. Dara patted his arm and gave him one last smile before heading towards the waiting area. Junhyung took a deep breath and knocked on the office door.

"Come in," he heard from the other side of the the door. 

He took one last deep breath and entered.

"Ah, Mr. Yong Junhyung, rapper of B2st. How nice to meet you. Please take a seat," the president gestured for him to sit.

"G-good afternoon sir, it's a pleasure to meet you," Junhyung bowed and sat down.

"So, what can I do for you today?" The president had no expression on his face.

"Well, uh..you see..uh.." Junhyung stuttered, looking down at his fingers. What the hell Junhyung? Great, you're definitely not getting your date! You can't even form a freaking sentence! GET IT TOGETHER! he thought.

"Relax Mr. Yong, I don't bite. Whatever you have to say, just say it," the president said, and with a smile on his face this time.

"Well..umm..I would like to take Sandara out on a date. I promise we won't be out too late and I promise that nothing bad will happen to her. We'll probably just eat dinner, watch a movie and..uhh..yeah.." Junhyung realized that he probably said that too fast and hoped that the president understood.

"So you're telling me that you want to take her out on a date? Only one?"

"No, uhh, I mean we could go out again, if she wants to.." Junhyung hoped that he was saying the right things.

For 5 minutes, the president was just staring at Junhyung. Junhyung got more nervous and didn't want to meet his gaze, so he just stared at his shoes. Then he heard laughter, so he looked up to see that it was the president. After a few seconds, he stopped and looked at Junhyung.

"Well then, you better get going for your date with Sandara."

Junhyung stared at him with wide eyes, "Seriously? You'll let me? Oh thank you sir, I promise you won't regret it!" He was so happy that it took him all his strength not to jump up and hug the president.

"If you want to know the truth, I would approve anyone who comes and asks me if they could date Sandara. I believe that her, along with the other members, are old enough to make the right decisions about who they date. This is only a small test to see if the guy who asks her out is worthy of it. If they back out after they find out about this test, then we know that they don't deserve her because they were willing to save the embarassment of us possibly rejecting them, than taking the risk. It shows us who truly likes her and you, Mr. Yong, showed us that you truly like her by taking that risk. Now go on, before I change my mind," the president stood up. Junhyung was hesitant, but held out his hand. The president shook it and smiled at him.

"Thank you sir, I promise I won't let anything bad happen to her!" He smiled back and walked towards the door. He gave him one last wave and went outside.

Junhyung went to the waiting room and spotted Dara asleep on the couch. He walked towards her and and stared at her beautiful face. She slowly opened her eyes and froze when she realized how close they were. Noticing this, he stepped back as she stood up.

"How did it go?" she asked, stretching.

"Well..he approved!" He smiled and Dara stopped stretching. She stared at him and grinned.

"Seriously? That's great! So when do you want to go on a date?" she walked towards him.

"Umm..if you're not tired, I was thinking today?" He hoped that she would say yes.

"Awesome, I was hoping you'd say that." They gathered their things and headed out for their date.

___________________________________________________________________

 

I think the meeting went quite well, don't you think? Hehehe :D