Chapter 22

Go away, Breath in breath out

After her appointment, Taehyun offered to bring Dara home. She refused at first, but Taehyun insisted, so she reluctantly agreed.

"Do you want to get something to eat first before I take you home?" Taehyun asked while they were in the car.

"No thanks. I just want to go home." She really didn't want to go anywhere with him.

"Come on, you must be hungry. It'll be early dinner for us. I'll pay for you," Taehyun said. Dara huffed in annoyance.

"If I said yes, will you stop talking?" He nodded excitedly. "Fine."

Dara didn't ask where Taehyun was taking her and just stayed quiet during the whole car ride.

"Why did you bring me here?" Dara asked as Taehyun parked the car infront of a small restaurant.

"Because you love the food here. We used to go here all the time remember? Don't tell me you stopped coming here after..." Taehyun didn't want to finish his sentence.

"I haven't been in this place for years. Can we go somewhere else?" She whispered.

"We're here already, so we might as well eat here. Let's go." Taehyun got out of the car before Dara could say anything, so she had no choice but to follow him.

Luckily, Taehyun knew the owner of the restaurant, so they were able to use the private room in order to avoid the fans from seeing them. He ordered all her favourite foods from the menu and she was sort of impressed that he remembered.

"So, where's Junhyung?" Taehyun asked while they waited for the food.

"He's in Japan." Dara decided to stick with short answers.

"Oh, so who's staying with you in your apartment?"

"My group members."

He noticed that he wasn't going to get much out of her, so he remained quiet until the food came. After some time, she slowly opened up to him and it made Taehyun happy.  They ended up staying at the restaurant for hours, talking about what has happened in their lives since the last time they saw each other. Dara wouldn't say that she has forgiven him already, but she could say that she definitely doesn't hate him as much as before.

"So does Junhyung call you everyday while he's in Japan?" Taehyun asked as they ate dessert.

"Yeah, he's usually the one who calls me because I don't know his schedule. He said that he'll call me tonight because they'll be busy for the whole day." Dara answered before stuffing with chocolate cake. Taehyun chuckled and asked how a skinny girl like her could eat so much. She just shrugged and muttered, "I'm eating for two."

Halfway through dessert, Dara's phone started ringing.

"Hello?..Oh hey Bom!..Why can't you guys sleep over?..But, I'll be all alone!..I don't care how late it is, can't you guys just go to my apartment after?..Why not?..Ugh fine, but if anything happens to me, I'm blaming all of you!..Whatever, have fun..Bye." She threw the phone in her bag and crossed her arms. "Ugghh!"

"What's wrong?" Taehyun asked.

"I'll be alone in my apartment tonight because my group members can't sleep there tonight." Dara huffed, then started eating again.

"Why don't I sleep over?" Dara dropped her fork and almost choked on her food.

"Are you crazy? Why would I let you sleep in my apartment?" she asked him.

"Why not? I mean, if anything happens to you in the middle of the night, at least I'm there and my car is just outside. I don't even have to sleep in the guest room, the couch is fine with me. Also, I could be your assistant while Junhyung is gone. I could drive you and the rest of 2NE1 to your schedules or wherever you want to go, I'll sleep on your couch if your group members can't stay over, I'll buy anything that you need like food, vitamins and other things," He said. Dara looked at him like he was planning something else. He seemed to read her mind, so he said, "If you think that the reason I'm offering to do this is to try and steal you from Junhyung, you're wrong. I want to do this because I want to help. I can see that you are madly in love with Junhyung, so it would be pretty pointless for me to try and make a move on you because he's the only one you want to be with. Please consider my offer."

Taehyun didn't want to push her into answering right away, so he got up to pay the bill and talk to the owner, while she thought about it. When he came back, they sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Fine. But if you try anything funny, I'll have my president, manager, Big Bang, Junhyung and the rest of B2ST beat the crap out of you. Oh and I have to talk to Junhyung first," Dara said.

"I won't, I promise. I'll be the best driver, bodyguard, and maid you'll ever have! You can talk to Junhyung about it when he calls you tonight. If you want, I can talk to him too and assure him that my intentions aren't bad," Taehyun said. Dara nodded and they got ready to leave.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Once they got back to the apartment, Dara got a blanket and some pillows for Taehyun. Dara was a little bit sleepy, so she told Taehyun that she was going to take a nap and to wake her up in an hour because Junhyung's going to call. Taehyun nodded and sat on the couch to watch some tv. But after a while, he too fell asleep.

Mareun chehyeonge jom jageun ki
Jogeuman eolgure budeureoun meoritgyeol
Neol gatgo sipeo tto ango sipeo
Everywhere neol yeope dugo sipeo
Eoneu nuga neol yokhaedo
Areumdaume ttareun daegail ppun
Geureon geon singyeongsseul pillyo eobtji
You and I just fall in love
All night long

Taehyun was woken up by the sound of B2ST's 'I Like You The Best' somewhere in the apartment. He looked around and realized that it was coming from Dara's phone, which she left on the kitchen counter. He got up, still half asleep, and went to answer it.

"Mmm..hello?"

"Who's this?"

"Taehyun." Since he was still half asleep, he just talked without thinking.

"What the hell? Why are you the one answering Dara's phone?"

"Because she's sleeping."

"Why do you have her phone?!"

"Because she left it on the kitchen counter and she's in the bedroom. I was sleeping in the living room, so I was the one who heard it."

"What are you doing in her apartment?!"

"I'm sleeping here tonight."

"Why the are you sleeping there?!"

"Because her boyfriend is away."

"What else have you done with her?"

"I went with her to the hospital for her check-up and then we went to eat at her favourite restaurant. Who's this?"

"It's her boyfriend, Junhyung."

"Can you call later? She's still sleeping."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Hello? Aish, he hung up."

Taehyun put the phone back on the counter and went back to the living room, falling back asleep within minutes. When Dara woke up later that evening, she asked Taehyun if someone had called. Again, half asleep, he told her Junhyung called while she was sleeping and that he told him to call back later. Dara was worried that Junhyung might've misunderstood, so she tried calling him, but no one answered.

An hour later, Dara's phone started ringing. She thought that it was Junhyung, but it was only her manager.

"Hey Dara, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"How would you like to go to Japan and see Junhyung?"

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah. I just got off the phone with their manager and he said that they have a break for 3 days, so we were thinking that you can go there and suprise him. Do you want to go?"

"Of course I want to go. When do I leave?"

"In two hours. But is there anyone you can go with? I kinda don't want you to go by yourself."

"I think I can get someone to accompany me. Thank you so much! Bye."

When she hung up, she went to the living room where Taehyun was.

"Taehyun, can you come with me to Japan tonight?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

In Japan...

Junhyung stomped into the hotel room that he shared with Doojoon.

"What the hell happened to you?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm going to a club." Junhyung ignored his question and put on his jacket. Before he could leave, Doojoon blocked the door. "Get out of my way."

"Woah, what is going on? I thought you promised noona that you won't go clubbing. Bad things can happen in there." Doojoon said.

"Well apparantly, while I'm here being faithful, she's going out on dates with her ex-boyfriend and letting him stay over at our apartment, OUR apartment hyung!" Junhyung yelled.

"There must be some sort of misunderstanding." Doojoon didn't believe that Dara could cheat on Junhyung.

"Misunderstanding? I called her and he answered the phone. He told me that he was sleeping there and when I asked why, he said, 'because her boyfriend is away.' What am I supposed to think, hyung?" Junhyung hissed.

"Why don't you talk to Dara noona first before you assume things?" Doojoon was getting pissed off.

"I don't want to talk to her right now. I want to go to a club, so please stop blocking my way." Junhyung pushed Doojoon aside and left.

On the way to the club, Junhyung's phone started ringing, but he ignored it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara and Taehyun arrived in Japan really early in the morning and decided to go straight to the hotel where B2ST is. Taehyun booked a room for himself while Dara headed for Junhyung's room. She knocked on door and Doojoon was the one who opened it.

"Noona! What are you doing here?" He asked with a shocked tone.

"My manager told me that you have a 3 day break, so I decided to come and visit you guys," she said as she entered the room.

"Well..uh..Junhyung's not here right now. He went somewhere." Doojoon didn't want to tell her that he was at a club. "Noona can I ask you something?" She nodded. "You're not cheating on Junhyung are you?"

"Of course not! If this is about the guy who answered the phone, he's just a friend who was going to stay over at our apartment because my group members couldn't and he didn't want me to be alone just in case something happened. I would never cheat on Junhyung!" She told him. Doojoon sighed in relief.

"That's good to know noona!" Doojoon said. "I'll be back okay? I'm just going to Yoseob and Hyunseung's room."

Dara nodded and stayed in the room. All of a sudden, there was a commotion outside. She immediately ran out to the hallway just in time to see Junhyung punch Taehyun square in the face.