Go away, Breath in Breath out [Chapter 2]

Go away, Breath in breath out

No One's POV

It's been 3 days since Junhyung and Dara's encounter. Junhyung has been a bit depressed because Dara didn't text him that night as she promised. He couldn't help but feel like she completely forgot about him and that to her, he is just any other idol. He was hoping that she would see him as something more. On the other hand, Dara has been a bit depressed because she kept on thinking that Junhyung saw her as nothing more than an idol noona. She was hoping that he would see her as something more. Dara feels bad that she didn't text him when she said she would, but she keeps on telling herself that he probably didn't care. But she still can't help but feel like she should've at least sent one text. So, after 3 days she decides to text him...

At B2st's Dorm

It's 2 am and the boys had just returned home from their schedules. They quickly changed and got ready for bed, immediately falling asleep when their heads hit their pillows. Junhyung was peacfully sleeping when suddenly, his cell phone started vibrating.

"Seriously? Who the hell would text me at 2 in the morning? Uggh," Junhyung growled as he quickly opened his phone.

Hey Junhyung, it's Dara-noona! Sorry for not texting you when I said I would..I had to do stuff..so yeah. Sorry, I know it's like 2am. If you're sleeping and didn't get this until the morning, that's good cz I didn't wake you, but if  I did wake you, sorry again! Hehehe :)

After reading the text, he froze and stared at his phone in shock. He couldn't believe that she actually texted him. He thought she forgot about him.

After snapping out of it, he decided to text her back. After that, they texted each other for about an hour.

Aha it's ok noona. Better late than never right? lol :P

Yeah, true. How are you by the way? I heard you guys on the radio..your rapping was really cool!

I'm great, kinda tired though..we just came back from schedule, so yeah. Oh really? Thank you :D

You're welcome! Oh, i'm sorry, i should let you get some sleep..i'll text you tomorrow k? i mean if you want..

Yeah, for sure :) Umm..i actually wanted to ask you something..

Ooh, i like questions! hehe..what is it?

Well, i've been wanting to ask this since that day after Music Bank and well you know i didn't get to ask. But anyways, I was just wondering if..umm..you would like to go out with me?

BLAM! Junhyung was lying down, so he was holding his phone above his face. When he realized that he just asked Dara out via text, he immediately dropped his phone right on his face. He was too stunned to feel the pain. OH ! he thought WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?

Junhyung bit his nails as he waited for a reply. A part of him wanted to text her and say that it was a joke, but a part of him wanted to know so badly if she felt the same way. When she didn't reply after 10 minutes, he couldn't take it anymore, so he shoved his phone under his pillow and tried to sleep. Right when he was about to close his eyes, he felt the vibration. His whole body tensed up and his heart started beating fast. Slowly he reached for his phone and opened it.

I would love to Junhyung! But umm..there's something you need to know first. Do you have any schedules tomorrow..well technically today? Can I call you before noon?

Really?! Oh, okay, well umm..I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so yeah, you can call me whenever you want!

Great! so umm..i guess i'll talk to you tomorrow? I'm gunna sleep now. Good Night Junhyung :D

Alright, Good Night!! :)

Junhyung didn't know if he should be excited because she said yes or nervous because there's something that she needs to tell him. He didn't want to sleep in and miss Dara's call so he decided to just go to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you guys liked it! This chapter was mostly Junhyung's side of the story, so the next one will be mostly Dara's! :D